Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160908 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
mcdreeezy:
This is what I was talking about yesterday. Perez has ruined our chances at the WC.
Our? cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:
Very terrible move announcing such a deal without discussing with his current employers at the eve of a major tournament. Pretty crass and lacking of tact

While I think the Spanish FA overreacted it's hard to blame them from a principle standpoint. It's not done like that anywhere

RM should have been more patient with the announcement.

By the way was Conte not appointed Chelsea coach despite being Italy coach and taking them to the Euros?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rajmeista:
Rubiales truly overreacted. Lope only agreed a deal for Christ sake and what's there with the announcement. Van Gaal agreed Man U deal before 2014 WC same with Conte before Euro 2016 and their teams performed well in the respective tournaments. The problem is the FA and there is something going on in that organisation they are not telling the world.

Perez does not have much fault in all this? Zidane exit caught him off guard and he had do something asap. World cup ends in July and next season starts in August. The guy only announced the agreement. Let's not forget that most top guns in Spain hate Madrid and the man cos of his influence and perhaps success. Rubiales saying he only got to know five minutes before the announcement also suggests his action somehow seems to be personal.
EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
'Today is the happiest day of my life' - Julen Lopetegui unveiled as Real Madrid manager

Julen Lopetegui has been officially unveiled as the new manager of Real Madrid, after he was sacked by Spain two days before their World Cup opener.

Lopetegui was the surprise choice to replace Zinedine Zidane at the Bernabeu, after the Frenchman resigned over transfer policy despite winning three straight Champions League titles.

The former Porto boss accepted the offer to take over following his duties with Spain at the World Cup - but was dismissed by the Spanish FA before their opener against Portugal on Saturday.

Speaking at his unveiling, Lopetegui said: 'We will try and win everything. I just want to thank everyone, I feel like part of the Real family. Yesterday, after the death of my mother, was the saddest of my life, but today is the happiest day of my life.'

Real president Florentino Perez accused the Spanish FA of 'disrespecting' Real and attempting to 'destroy our image' in an extraordinary statement before Lopetegui spoke, as he claimed the club had been open in their agreement with Lopetegui in an attempt to avoid destabilising the Spanish effort at the World Cup.

He said: 'We wanted to have this act after the World Cup, a successful World Cup for our national team. However circumstances mean we are here now, and we are delighted to welcome the new manager of our team.

'I know for you, Julen, today is a day of a lot of feelings, strange feelings, as you wanted to be world champion, you wanted to make Spain champion of the world and then be manager of your dear Real Madrid.

'Inevitably there will be some comments about what has happened, but Real and Julen made an agreement to work together after the World Cup, respecting his contract. We wanted to do it before the World Cup to make it transparent and avoid rumours.

'There is no precedent that a manager agrees to become manager of a team after a competition and that agreement has been interpreted as disloyal. If you think it is, well, that is not how we do things in modern Spain. It is not true at all.

'We wanted to make it transparent and clear to prevent leaks that could damage Spain during the World Cup. This agreement seemed all normal, but then it was a reaction of pride from the FA president which has disrespected Real Madrid.

'There have been cases, Conte, van Gaal, who have agreed to move on from national teams before or during a competition. Real are proud to have been able to help the success of the national team, and it is important that we remain the most respected club in the world and work against those who seek to destroy our image. I do not want to play the victim, but we must combat this anti-Madrid feeling during one of the best moments in our history.

'We are hugely surprised and cannot understand how this agreement could affect the players who are committed to being world champions again. These are professional players, this agreement would not hurt them, there is nothing that does not justify Lopetegui being on the Spain bench tomorrow.

'We are sorry he could not fight to make Spain world champions, but we have the satisfaction of having a great manager to make history again. This is a huge challenge not many get to face, I want to thank you Julen, and welcome you to your home.'

Lopetegui previously played for Real as a goalkeeper, and managed the B team, Castilla, before coaching in Portugal.

Reading this...there is more to it than Spain's FA sacking J Lo just before the WC.

Sad for him as he lost his.mum too.

I now dearly hope he succeeds beyond expectations.

Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
so Ronaldo evaded tax tooo grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
LordAdamX:

Yea, poor him. Having to deal with all this.

It's us against the world... again. The anti-madridismo leanings won't faze us one bit. Now, let's get to business.

Rodrygo signed. A deal with Odriozola and Alisson in advanced stages.

#halamadrid

PS: Some are calling him J Lo. Don't know how I feel about that, but I think either is cool.

-Lord

I prefer J Lo to Lope grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
I tell you. Me right now. grin
Honestly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
This woman grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ronaldo streaks. !!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yonce:

This woman grin grin
savage
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo: The first player in history to score in EIGHT consecutive major international tournaments:

2004: Euros
2006: World Cup
2008: Euros
2010: World Cup
2012: Euros
2014: World [/[b]b]Cup
2016: Euros
2018: World Cup

Another day, another record.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ronaldo!!!!
The beast!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ororo, may Portugal win
hala Madrid

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
MoR2:
Ororo, may Portugal win

hala Madrid

The World Cup started with Ororo today. cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Didn't Lope just sign a contract extension with the Spanish FA in May, barely a month ago!? How is that not being considered in the whole controversy?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yonce:

The World Cup started with Ororo today. cool
WORLD BEST ORORO 51st hatrick in WC and Ororo's 51st hatrick

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
GOAT shïť

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
The greatest of all time. Best player in the World ❤️

Hattrick for the king Tonight against Espana.

Ft score 3-3 , what a beautiful game of football �

51st Career hattrick. My god that free kick.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
But but but, he can't score freekicks anymore...

There's a reason why he is the G.O.A.T.

This is "finished" Ronaldo everybody!

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nacho screamer, Isco masterclass, G o. A. T Beautiful Hatrick

Hala Madrid grin

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Eyedea:
GOAT shïť
Cr7 is truly the GREATEST

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Cristiano Ronaldo: The first player in history to score in EIGHT consecutive major international tournaments:

2004: Euros
2006: World Cup
2008: Euros
2010: World Cup
2012: Euros
2014: World [/[b]b]Cup
2016: Euros
2018: World Cup

Another day, another record.

What about Asamoah Gyan of Ghana?

2006 World Cup
2008 Afcon
2010 Afcon
2010 World Cup
2012 Afcon
2013 Afcon
2014 World Cup
2015 Afcon
2017 Afcon

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
LordAdamX:
But but but, he can't score freekicks anymore...

There's a reason why he is the G.O.A.T.

This is "finished" Ronaldo everybody!

-Lord

And somebody on this group said he's declining because he didn't score against Liverpool.

When will people realize that Ronaldo is the tree that makes a forest. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
We are not worthy kiss

Bow for thy king

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yonce:

And somebody on this group said he's declining because he didn't score against Liverpool.

When will people realize that Ronaldo is the tree that makes a forest. cool

Abeg forget mata.

I no even get strength to type again. No need. Today's performance is just...

Got to savor this moment. If Perez like, make him continue dey play games.

Spain tried to stick it to him with the tax nonsense. He made sure they regretted doing that.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo in the FIFA World Cup:
Goals before tonight: THREE.
Goals after tonight: SIX

He's just getting better... Machine.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
De Gea will soon sign a new contract with Man United.

All road leads to Alison.
After tonight's cracker, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Madrid start their first De Gea bid at 20thousand dollars.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
We are not worthy kiss

Bow for thy king

If he was German or Spanish or even Brazilian. . .if he didn't play with 10 pieces of wood, he'd have won the World Cup years ago.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ksslib:

After tonight's cracker, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Madrid start their first De Gea bid at 20thousand dollars.. grin
grin grin Wicked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
I am lucky that I support Cr7

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Portugal have never lost when Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more than one goal.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nacho is a beast though, that golazo was LIT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.