Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135179 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2012
usbcable:

yeay yeay,

leave our girl toy alone. we still like am like that
you no get right to complain.

na we get the right so leave that side for us.

LOL.
I have no stake in this game, but I have to kick something in the nuts ke grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2012
dayokanu: Lucky lucky Madrid

Dortmund lost full points in the last min again to another dead ball
Poor positioning and even slower reaction from Weidenfeller. Good to see Ozil score from a free kick however dude needs to overcome his goal shyness

Ozil was majestic yesterday tho! Really Ronaldo might get all the goals but its Ozil that makes Madrid tick
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ozil! what a player. I say this nearly ALL the time. RM should have won last night hands down!

And that was the worst match I've ever seen Ronaldo play. I think he was TOTALLY useless.

Essien still a very good player. na awa guy be that. cheesy

Anyway, with Citeh huffing and puffing, this group might be easier than I thought it would be.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Finally, he decided to leave the freekick to someone else and guess what? Golazo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
FBS:

Essien still a very good player. na awa guy be that. cheesy

Anyway, with Citeh huffing and puffing, this group might be easier than I thought it would be.

Mou has an eye for aged good players that can still function for a year or two.

but on the easy group, i disagree... its now even tougher than i expected.

lets hope we beat man citey.. Ajax will somewhat have a psychological fear of us

and BTW

congrats on the win tonight
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
usbcable:

Mou has an eye for aged good players that can still function for a year or two.

but on the easy group, i disagree... its now even tougher than i expected.

lets hope we beat man citey.. Ajax will somewhat have a psychological fear of us
and BTW
congrats on the win tonight
Thanks man. We are Chelsea! We do it the Chelsea way! cheesy

Oh JM does know how to get the VERY BEST out of his players generally.
As per your group, beat Ajax and you are through. Citeh have nothing else to play for.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
yeah,
problem is we may end up as second.
assuming we loose to citeh and dortmund defeats ajax.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2012
True that. but again, this is one of the most entertaining group phase matches I've seen in years. Teams banging in goals like say everyday na holiday. save the french clubs sha..Lille and co..just playing rubbish.
imo, most clubs just want to make it to the last 16 season!. That's the priority.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
at this point in group D

even Dortmund will just hope to qualify.
the may still end up not qualifying mathematically.

and even man city may end up qualifying.....mathematically
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2012
How do you survive with your 9's missing
your 3's missing
your 2's missing

lets see what El-Mister will do against Levante.

and even though its against RM i hope Oba-goal shines in the match.

naija 4 life.
hala madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
opolo eyes ;Dopolo eyes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
usbcable: opolo eyes ;Dopolo eyes
and whom has he been assisting with these loads and loads and loads of assists? Def not the same guy whom you say depends on xavi and iniesta. So you see usb, messi makes loads and loads and loads of goals, and has a knack for scoring them as well. But your boy ronaldo depends on these loads and loads of assists that you just showed us. But then anyways don't go nowhere telling peeps that ozil is better than xavi or iniesta based on your little assists research. Well I know you wouldn't.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
^^cough cough
is someone talking?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2012
usbcable: ^^cough cough
is someone talking?
well maybe I spoke too much, just trying to highlight ozil's assists starts for you so that tomorrow you and your cohorts will tell us how ronaldo 'carries madrid on his head' and messi depends on xavi. Pardon me for being a little off point.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2012
ddippset: well maybe I spoke too much, just trying to highlight ozil's assists starts for you so that tomorrow you and your cohorts will tell us how ronaldo 'carries madrid on his head' and messi depends on xavi. Pardon me for being a little off point.

No mind them jare!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Isn't it ironic that with 'Canteragate' reaching its crescendo, a certain canterano pops up and bags Madrid 3 points? You would hardly find a better script.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2012
usbcable: yeah,
problem is we may end up as second.
assuming we loose to citeh and dortmund defeats ajax.

madrid just make thangs difficult for 'emselves, we cnt loose to citaI, uscable, and we wont. If we get our acts together man.city wnt come near us even on our worst day, tell premiership that am coming to collect my 3points that i left in Ethihad stadium.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2012
usbcable: How do you survive with your 9's missing
your 3's missing
your 2's missing

lets see what El-Mister will do against Levante.

and even though its against RM i hope Oba-goal shines in the match.

naija 4 life.
hala madrid

martinz threw his chance away when he missed that last chance game. He wud av been a hero atleast he managed an assit.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dayokanu(m): 3:20am On Nov 15, 2012
Hoping for a draw between Madrid and City at Ethihad so Dortmund can top the group.

Bayern go like play our customer Madrid again
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
usbcable: at this point in group D

even Dortmund will just hope to qualify.
the may still end up not qualifying mathematically.

and even man city may end up qualifying.....mathematically
You guys can't top that group mehn! At best 2nd you blew that chance by almost losing to Dortmund at home

As for Ozil people underrate that guys greatness. I just wished he showed up more often in the big games I remember Euro 2012 semis despite his goal he had a horrible showing
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
ortopazz:

madrid just make thangs difficult for 'emselves, we cnt loose to citaI, uscable, and we wont. If we get our acts together man.city wnt come near us even on our worst day, tell premiership that am coming to collect my 3points that i left in Ethihad stadium.

over confidence.
same way i felt before Dortmund nearly made me have an heart attack
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
dayokanu: Hoping for a draw between Madrid and City at Ethihad so Dortmund can top the group.

Bayern go like play our customer Madrid again

records are meant to be broken
shackles will someday get broken
and definately Bayern's heart will surely be broken
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
A-40:

You guys can't top that group mehn! At best 2nd you blew that chance by almost losing to Dortmund at home

As for Ozil people underrate that guys greatness. I just wished he showed up more often in the big games I remember Euro 2012 semis despite his goal he had a horrible showing

Am no longer even challenging for top spot
all I now hope for is that we get past the group stage and the 2nd round

Ozil's problem is indeed consistency same as Di Maria
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2012
usbcable:

Am no longer even challenging for top spot
all I now hope for is that we get past the group stage and the 2nd round

Ozil's problem is indeed consistency same as Di Maria

Moudrid will easily win the game away at City. Its a walk in the park.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2012
Mcleo007:

Moudrid will easily win the game away at City. Its a walk in the park.

just as Barcelona strolled by with swag in the Celtic Walk-way, abi?

abeg over confindence don comot for madrid matter, na survival Mourinho and RM thinks about right now.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
grin a 5 to 1 win for Los Blancos

no ronaldo goal inclusive but from another perspective it goes to show the team dont solely depend on one superstar wink

now city also white washed villa 5 to 0

setting up a tasty clash mid week in the ucl

lets hope we win or worse case draw and hope Ajax dont win or best case draw against dortmund grin

Hala Madrid

on a side note at least we now a functional left back to face citeh
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
That was a nice win. More of that.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
City is dead best believe moi
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
I am really pissed at @l Madridstas how can we leave a thread like this bare, its not fare!(crying!....sobs..)

the squad is back

CASILLAS

ARBELOA RAMOS PEPE CONTRAO

ALONSO KHEDIRA

MODRIC

DI-(goat)MARIA C-RONALDO

BENZEMA
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
We don beganing
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Goal Goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ronado is one selfish goat. cheesy Yes I said it. Infact I think he played rubbish today. WTF is wrong with him?

Anyway, congrats. At least you guy are certainly through to the last 16!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.