Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! (17187 Views)

When She Told That " She Only Date Oil And Gas Workers" ( PHOTO ) / I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room / What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Theblessed(f): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

lol!!!! if this is what you think i am then shouldnt you also think that i am best suited to tell you what to do about the man that "seem" to be NO DIFFERENT than my persona?! thats the kind of man you are presently attracted to, and i am helping you with pointers. you should be thanking me, instead of judging me, just as you are judging this "dog" you are attracted to, lmao!

[size=16pt] Good one bro, good one!

Hmmm! The non verbal language, that we call body language is very powerful and more than enough for any one with brain upstairs to learn from. What a shocker!

You have said enough! Let her make her own mistakes maybe, her 3 sisters will help her with some handkerchiefs,abi??
[/size]
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Valprof: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hi pals! I know this is odd . Recently , I have been experiencing the dreadest of all dreams, and it's been giving me a truck load of concern. I didn't need a prophet to tell me my spiritual life was hijacked .Thus, I settled for prayers and I'm glad I did. As usual, a girl came, merchandising her inviting femine body before me- hmmm!. The usual thing is that I'd grab her with my well gymed arms and give her a bang , only to wake up and have my boxers regrettably messed up, and I'd rue the rest of the day- I so much loathe the experience . S0, the damsel came and studiously held me to the floor. At first , say-no power was far from me .She deepened my weakness when she gave me a smack on the lips- I instantaneously went submissive. Not long, a force, determined and inexplicable came into me, and just like an electric bulb would illuminate a dark room, I regained myself and pushed her away almost immediately. I Felt victorious, elated,unshackled and unburdened as she walked away in a perceptible dismay .Glory to be god! It is a miracle. I know you may not understand how I feel now
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by TisaBone: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
thankyou for allowing me to see the light....i've blocked his number
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by olaadegoke(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
You dont need an advise as you have pointed to the obvious fact in your first post. A man having 3 babies mama is no joke shocked
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by agiboma(f): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2012
Run really really fast you base case scenario here is the title of baby mama #4
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by fistonme(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
TisaBone:

very predictable answer coming from a person with a pic of a girl's behind tooted up in the air, with a middle finger hovering over it in their profile.

dogs can not be reformed, i am old enough to know that much.

its not as though he's a loser, but im just on edge. im scared of the situation, and scared because a part of me wants to get to know him, but then i think to myself maybe i AM in over my head. maybe he IS too old.
u sound like u hav already made up your mind(i.e u have got an anwer to ur question). Pretty lady just follow ur heart and listen to ur pillow when u retire to bed to9t and obey wwhat the duo say. becos they are closer to u right now as such they know your true fellings and emotion than i.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by mikeokiro: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2012
by fuke(m):

A 32year old guy is but a boy when it comes to handling women issues.

He could have done those things care-freely without taking necessary precautions.

He is just getting to be a man and he may very well end up being a good husband and wife.

I ask you guys there, how many of you will get a wife if all your relationships
had ended with babies. I mean if if you had not been 'careful", very careful.

Follow your mind girl. That is the best advice anybody can give you.

instead of you advising her to try to make the man go back to his wifes and children u are here supporting her and advising her to go ahead with the man, b4 u write this crap did u ask urself, how come out of 3 women none is gud enough 4 him to be with ? u called it a mistake or done without precaution, so the first one - a mistake, second one - a mistake and the third one also a mistake, with 4 children all a mistake ? answer me . only God knows how many women he must be screwing at the moment while still waiting 4 this one to join put, she only knew of the baby mamas and their kids wat of the other ones without kid yet ?
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Theblessed(f): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
Olalekan 0: That's unemployment taking it's toll on you...

[size=16pt][b]Lazy a r s e hole, what's your problem, huh?? Did I hear unemployment? And when did you get back to work? You, who reap where you did not sow, got a job?

And if you have a job, what sort of job are we talking about? Security guard? Factory work? Wiping bums? - take a pick! Or you want to have Prime Minister's job? Yes, David Cameron will give you his job, won't he? Wait for it - Chief Security guard!! undecided undecided

Suppose, you'd been rattled by my essay on here, haven't you? Hmmmmm, drums do not sound without someone hitting it, or do they? Maybe, in your country! You and your kind have been exposed here, by my work - that's why you are on the attack!

Sure, the truth shines like a blazing sun and that's why you don't like the truth be told, hence your attack! Because, you live and operate in the Dark World - hence, your dislike of the LIGHT - but the light must shine and drive out evil scums like you!

The truth must be known especially to those young and naive kids born or bred in the Uk and else where, that have no clue about Africa and it 'DEEP WORKINGS'! I 'must' educate them on here, so that when ever they see your kind, they'd do a SERIOUS BEN JOHNSON! Wait for it, I must arm them!

Sure, you must be one of those 419's in green coat lurking around London and else where, pretending to be nice when you really are evil with evil motives/intentions, hence your attitute towards my contribution on here.

THIS FORUM IS ABOUT EDUCATING PEOPLE - informing them about what they don't understand and I and others like myself on here, MUST EDUCATE them - people who are not armed with appropriate information for 'Knowledge is Power'!

Imagine, I'm not the only one warning this lady on here - about 95% of people here are WARNING her but, the evil juju you and your kind are carrying about is holding her and others like her in bondage.

Soon, she and them would discover when family starts searching for them as MISSING PERSONS and their bodies found in the River THAMES - they would understand.

And, how about details like -: Money in their Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Investments, and Educational Qualifications - Degrees/Certificates when they all starts disappearing in thin air?

When personl details starts getting duplicated - when someone they don't even know, starts answering their names some where then, they will all know in their graves.

So Mr lazy 419ner, go sweet tongue, them young catch, further - go on!!
?
Your kind goes about telling these young ladies that you are 32 yrs of age with 4 childern when in reality - you're actually, 48 plus more year old again, decieving young ladies.

Imagine, 32 yrs old guy with 4 children in our nigeria - na lie !! And I ask, when did Nigerian men start marrying and having babies young when many haven't even got enough food to eat let alone to marry and have babies young? undecided

You only have to look at the state of the Country itself, to know life is hard for everyone - liers of the last order!!

You and your kind, lurk about with your lazy a r s e s looking for opportunities, looking for rich hard working young girls to decieve with your evil intentions.

Sorry for them, they think they'd found love, their eye would soon clear, when you'd had your time! How are the mighty falling -when these high sophisticated and hard working young women fall for these 'bin men' - one wonders!

To the young women who lust for these sort - listen they're all old men, lying through their teeth about their ages, hear it now! Never you take their word for it - handle it like a pinch of salt!

Imagine we hear about these 419, washing women knickers, cooking their meals and tidying up their homes/flats for free rent and food plus the other, and I ask, when did Nigerian men start washing a woman's knicker and cooking her meals whilst she's work undecided

Never, never and if they do it, it's usually for a very short time, until they get what they want - then you'd know Chritmas is not every day!!!

They do it as a ploy to make the lucky girl feel that she is actually, lucky - to get a very good catch of a modern Nigerian man when in reality, he's only burrowing in to take what he did not work for and leave her in the lurch - just like the other 3 above were left holding the babies and that is, if the career woman herself survives and tell her story! undecided undecided undecided

Well, the motives for her demise is always there - she has a very good job, career going for her and a home of her own - super, game for a lazy 419er!

The reason the other 3 survived is because, they are loosers they hadn't got much going for them than the babies they were left holding - but with hard workers like Investment Bankers and Lawyers - Ahaaa! Mr 419, your ice cream is in the fridge, go get it - to her demise! River Thames, has alot to tell the world about, if only that river could talk!!!!!

So Mr 419, I have word for you - your time's up - your lies and deceipt will soon be revealed and you will be chased out of that your love nest, where ever you're hiding like a RAT thus, abandoning your responsibilities as a father and, leaving those children with their naive mothers to cater for - watch it!!!

Enjoy your stay, whilst it last!

Shame on you, when you come here to make a dog noise![/b][/size]

[
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by hakunamatata1: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2012
@theblessed
I must confess u write well. But 4 twenty heavens, havn't u heard of d word 'SUMMARY'?!! D impact of a word isn't necessarily in its numbers. Ur million word epistles is soooooooooooo boring! Dont know who'll volunteer to read it. Just hope u dont nag as good as u write? Meeeeen! ....thats disaster!
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by childluck(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2012
@OP, I must say you are a very rude,cheap and classless little girl who is trying very hard to "act as if"m
I believe u know the answers you seek already but greed beclouds your reasoning. People are trying to advise u but u take pride in insulting them -- SHAME on you. To talk shit about your family in public like that is also senseless. Blood is thicker than water and no bond ever so strong like family. Grow up and wake up!!!
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by guttentag(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2012
You should follow your heart because life is a journey so you are own your own route
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Ninapha(f): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2012
TisaBone: I DON'T want a dog. that's the whole point. At first I didn't even know that he was like that. So it's not my fault that I am still attracted to him. the consensus is that i should run. which is what i want to do. so i guess the best thing i could do is just let my desire pass. this relationship just can't occur. I'm too young for this bm drama. he has too much going on in his life. some women do like nice guys and i am one of them.
A christian attracted to a dog! He hugged....... Ur waist and u wished? Hmm oh! U dont really talk young i must say rather u talk fraustrated 48+. Dont walk, stay and prove u can handle dogs. Listen i bet u that dog wd be disappointed in you if this is u.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2012
Let's cut this young lady some slack. I really do empathize with here sincere delivery. Yeah, maybe she showed some bitterness when she qualified her aunt and cousin. But do you know how much of her dreams, aspirations and plans they might have 'killed'? Besides, without the extra 'descriptions' we would all probably accord more merit to their 'suggestions'.

Concerning your judgement-call on her 'Refusal' to flee.

Attraction is NOT a choice. You don't see someone and DECIDE to be attracted to them. We see that the person ticks off a handful of criteria and B-A-N-G! We FEEL Attraction. Evolutionarily speaking, attributes in the opposite gender that will 'help' us propagate our genes more successfully generates attraction. In fact the only on 2 (two) criteria we look out for are the SURVIVAL & REPLICATION values of our opposite number. The males leaning more towards Replication Value in females (health indicators) and the Females leaning heavily towards Survival Value in Males (protection for her offspring).

This is why MOST men will see a lady and under a second know that they will want to sleep with her, date her or even marry her. This decision based primarily on her health indicators - bre.asts, a-s-s, hair (probably fake and Brazillian grin) etc.

However, a woman's evolutionary programming primarily watches out for attributes that will give her offspring the MAXIMUM chance of survival. A woman primarily watches out for:

1.) Pre-selection (votes form other females).

2.) Protector of Loved Ones.

3.) Leader of Men (Social Alignments).

4.) Healthy Emotions.

Analysis of Her Case:

A.) This man is already preselected! He already has three baby mama's! Guys, notice how girls always stare, give you proximity or even find ways to talk to you if you are already with a girl or girls? (Read up on Mate-copying behaviour in humans here)

B.) Notice exactly what she (TisaBone) said:

But as he began to talk of his children, I could see the love he had for all of them, and I began to soften up once more

C.) Leader of Men/Social Alignments: Must have inferred that from his financial status and stuff.

D.) Healthy Emotions: Note (B.) above.

Finally, the only reason she is considering to NOT get involved with this man are only SOCIAL (what people will say/think). Blocking his number is not even an issue, I think you are already 4/5 sold. With a little extra effort from this dude you will fall like a pack of cards. I hope we don't have a 4th baby-mama on our hands sad.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by antartica(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2012
Love is unconditional,only you can feel it and only you knows what you want,based on your imaginations.

It never changes.And if you want it,you got to give it.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by childluck(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2012
Richfella: Let's cut this young lady some slack. I really do empathize with here sincere delivery. Yeah, maybe she showed some bitterness when she qualified her aunt and cousin. But do you know how much of her dreams, aspirations and plans they might have 'killed'? Besides, without the extra 'descriptions' we would all probably accord more merit to their 'suggestions'.

Concerning your judgement-call on her 'Refusal' to flee.

Attraction is NOT a choice. You don't see someone and DECIDE to be attracted to them. We see that the person ticks off a handful of criteria and B-A-N-G! We FEEL Attraction. Evolutionarily speaking, attributes in the opposite gender that will 'help' us propagate our genes more successfully generates attraction. In fact the only on 2 (two) criteria we look out for are the SURVIVAL & REPLICATION values of our opposite number. The males leaning more towards Replication Value in females (health indicators) and the Females leaning heavily towards Survival Value in Males (protection for her offspring).

This is why MOST men will see a lady and under a second know that will want to sleep with her, date her or even marry her. This decision based primarily on her health indicators - b00bs, ass, hair (probably fake and Brazillian grin) etc.

However, a woman's evolutionary programming primarily watches out for attributes that will give her offspring the MAXIMUM chance of survival. A woman primarily watches out for:

1.) Pre-selection (votes form other females).

2.) Protector of Loved Ones.

3.) Leader of Men (Social Alignments).

4.) Healthy Emotions.

Analysis of Her Case:

A.) This man is already preselected! He already has three baby mama's! Guys notice how girls always stare, give you proximity or even find ways to talk to you if you are already with a girl or girls? (Read up on Mate-copying behaviour in humans here)

B.) Notice exactly what she (TisaBone) said:

C.) Leader of Men/Social Alignments: Must have inferred that from his financial status and stuff.

D.) Healthy Emotions: Note (B.) above.

Finally, the only reason she is considering to NOT get involved with this man are only SOCIAL (what people will say/think). Blocking his number is not even an issue, I think you are already 4/5 sold. With a little extra effort from this dude you will fall like a pack of cards. I hope we don't have a 4th baby-mama on our hands sad.
good analysis but too much words. Keep it simple next time. HoweveR,this small girl claims to be a xtian and the other man too old at 32. How old is she anyway? Why can't she mention her age She is just one of those girls who wander about nd not really clear on what they want --- anything goes!!! Pls ask her if she would have considered this guy if he was poor
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by ITbomb(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
childluck: good analysis but too much words. Keep it simple next time.
How can such an analysis be simpler than that.
Giving ur own piece of mind is much different from analysing a situation.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Theblessed(f): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
Valprof: Hi pals! I know this is odd . Recently , I have been experiencing the dreadest of all dreams, and it's been giving me a truck load of concern. I didn't need a prophet to tell me my spiritual life was hijacked .Thus, I settled for prayers and I'm glad I did. As usual, a girl came, merchandising her inviting femine body before me- hmmm!. The usual thing is that I'd grab her with my well gymed arms and give her a bang , only to wake up and have my boxers regrettably messed up, and I'd rue the rest of the day- I so much loathe the experience . S0, the damsel came and studiously held me to the floor. At first , say-no power was far from me .She deepened my weakness when she gave me a smack on the lips- I instantaneously went submissive. Not long, a force, determined and inexplicable came into me, and just like an electric bulb would illuminate a dark room, I regained myself and pushed her away almost immediately. I Felt victorious, elated,unshackled and unburdened as she walked away in a perceptible dismay .Glory to be god! It is a miracle. I know you may not understand how I feel now

[size=16pt][b]Well, from a Spiritual perspective - it seems you're going though a spiritual battle in your life, right now.

In a nutshell - you are having what Christians call spiritual attacks!

And you are having these attacks from a demonic woman visiting you in your dreams to make love to you - that is known as spiritual wife.

Both spiritual wives and husbands blight and destroy lives if serious spiritual warfare is not declared on them e.g. they block development/success in your life, destroy marriages prevent you from falling in love and getting married/having children, create stagnation and poverty in your life etc.

The list of their wickedness is inexhaustible - they are really, evil. They are stubborn and won't leave you alone. You just have to find a strong and highly Anointed Holy Ghost Ministry to kick their wicked a r s e s off your live so that things would start going will for you! They are really evil, buddy!

So find a strong Ministry of God - remember, not any thing that called itself a Ministry can do this work because, not every Ministry is anointed to cast heal and cast out demons because, that's what spiritual husbands/wives really are - they are demons.

People call them spiritual husbands/wives just for softie but for real - they are demonic spirits. So, do your research of Ministries first, and then go and kick her dirty a r s e off your life! Evil, thing!! [/b][/size]
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Gudintent: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
Lemme think, what is that saying about dogs

If it looks, barks, and walks like a dog . . . IT IS A DOG! or is that a duck

In any case

To err is human: To forgive, canine.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by swiftycool(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
You is american right? Americans and their crazy Jerry Springer storyline lifestyles, I sometimes wonder if there are any responsible black men in dat country or women with at least a spec of self worth. Here's the truth bout this Nigga, d same way he smooth talked em three baby momas way back while he was a player, is the same way he's trying to get into u. Please don't be dumb find a dude who deserves u, that's if u know ur worth though.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by kambili190: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
I don't understand! How can a young girl be EVEN interested in a man who already has THREE baby mamas!?

my family would beat the shit out of me if I presented them such a man by my side.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Mushinolosha: 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
TisaBone:

do you think being a Christian means I'm perfect? It means I'm trying to become a better person. and if you knew the 411 on my family, you would be thinking [i]them [/i]the bad people. I am working of forgiveness but it's a day to day struggle.needless to say, it doesn't matter what you think or don't think of me. kick rocks if you don't like what I have to say.

No, I don't enjoy heartache. That's why I'm reaching out to people for help on as what to do. it's a shame, but I don't trust the advice of my family.

and we are just in the friendship stage, because of course i have reasons to be wary. I have been praying on this, and I don't want to dismiss him as of yet because we all fall short of the glory of god. I want to get to know him a little more to see what he thinks of his past actions, and whether he is learning from his mistakes or not. not one of you on this forum is sinless or without fault! I know I'm not, and I'm woman enough to admit that.
Pray against this friendship.That is how CON men start. cry
Don't taste what you don't want to eat.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by TisaBone: 3:15am On Apr 30, 2012
childluck: @OP, I must say you are a very rude,cheap and classless little girl who is trying very hard to "act as if"m
I believe u know the answers you seek already but greed beclouds your reasoning. People are trying to advise u but u take pride in insulting them -- SHAME on you. To talk shit about your family in public like that is also senseless. Blood is thicker than water and no bond ever so strong like family. Grow up and wake up!!!

you're entitled to your own opinion, but from what you have just taken the time to write me, I could say you are RUDE, by taking a CHEAP shot at me, in such a CLASSLESS manner. You wish to receive attention on this forum by bashing me. I WILL NOT ALLOW you to emotionally abuse me. If you have nothing constructive to add to this conversation, then hightail it out of my thread. VAMOOSE!

Thank you for all the other supportive comments encouraging me to do the right thing for myself in order to maintain my piece of mind. Sometimes when you are used to living your life a certain way, old habits die hard. Yet I still will walk this journey--alone if I have to, for it is not easy trying to do the right thing. My friends and family have helped me through this difficult time, and my uncle sat down and talked to me and told me what would happen if I got into bed with this dog. He said that I would come up with Spanish fleas.

A person once told me that you find decent people in decent places. For the most part that is true, but there are snakes slithering about in all four corners of this world. I have really sat down and had a one on one with God, and have asked him to help me to think more logically and from all angles before I jump into any situation. For once in my life, I am allowing God to be my foundation; my rock so to speak. It's not enough to know right from wrong, but I also must obey the laws and doctrines that God has sent forth to help man lead a "God Centered" life, and not a "Self Centered" life focusing on all of the needs and desires of the flesh.

I know at the end of the day, irregardless of what haters and naysayers have to say, that if I have God on my side, there is no way I can lose!
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by cowgurl: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
TisaBone: There is this man that I am extremely interested in. I respected him, because he was able to bring himself out of the gutter, and free himself from the bondage of crime and jail and has become a successful businessman. He has a lot of ambition and drive, which I love , as well as this magnetic power emanating from him. The attraction was definitely mutual.

I went by his shop, and we talked for maybe an hour about many things. He knows that I am a Christian. He wanted to know what my dreams were, my goals for the future, and where I saw myself once I graduated college. He wanted to know why I was not in a relationship, and I told him because I was not willing to settle for just any old man. I made him laugh, and he made me laugh. He told me he was 32 with four kids, and 3 baby mothers, which scared me. I mean I was ready to run for the hills. But as he began to talk of his children, I could see the love he had for all of them, and I began to soften up once more, but at the same time my guard was still up because I know that sometimes men will talk of their children, to make themselves appear more wholesome than what they really are.

He knows how old I am, but as we were talking he picked up on the fact that although I was young, I had lived a little. He asked me why I went to church. I told him because I had problems, and I was trying to work them out with and for God so that I could become a better person.

As most men tend to do, he got a little fresh and asked could I come over and cook him dinner, once I revealed to him that I was a guru in the kitchen. I told him absolutely not, and he wanted to know why. I said because I was not ready. He said that he could respect that, and that was the end of that particular conversation. Once it was time for me to leave, I stood up, and couldn't take my eyes from him. He asked was I ready for a hug, and I sort of melted and said that I was. He took me in his arms, and his hands roamed all over my lower back, and my hips, and I could feel his hands hovering over my behind, but he stopped short. I never knew that just a simple hug could ****** not only my body, but my mind as well.

Fast forward to a couple of days later. I am talking to my aunt and cousin, about this new man I have met. I asked for prayer from my aunt, because I need to stay strong and the lady always. She wanted to know what his name was, and once I said it, my cousin turns around and is flabbergasted. According to her, this man is quite the player around town, and is known to dog women out. He may even have a girlfriend, but my cousin said she didn't know for sure. She told me to stay away from him because he was too old, and the only reason older men talk to young girls ( I'm always a child when its convenient, at other times I'm a grown up when it suits her purposes) is so that they can feel like they are doing something. My aunt chimed in and said I should ask him to pay my light bill and take me out to an expensive restaurant. She said that would get rid of him quick. It's ironic that she would suggest this considering that her own husband is an invalid who hasn't worked not one day in their ten year marriage. My cousin is a thirty something, unemployed, and bitter woman, who awaits the release of her on/off again boyfriend from prison so that they can be wed. She ridiculed me because he is shorter than me, but I don't care! according to her I'm "settling." I mean for God's sake I'm 5'11! alot of men will be taller than me, but he told me he loved my height, and that if we were ever to go out, that he definitely needed me in a pair of heels.

In my opinion both are bitter, but I can't totally discard what is being told to me. I'm scared and confused. He not once disrespected me in anyway, and seems to be accepting of all that I have told him. Is this information that I have received from my cousin a sign that I should leave this man alone? Should I walk away and never look back?
Wher d hell is d 4th baby mama? Oh! I c, one of d baby mama's gat 2 of his child ryt. NO, NO Tisagurl, u'v gat ur attraction on d wrong dawg so I'l suggest u flee js lik Joseph did.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by TisaBone: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
yes cowgurl you are absolutely right! i've been really evaluating this situation. i've analyzed it frm all angles. nothing good can come of me associating with him. also i've been reading Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
@OP, reading through your post & comments on people's view & advice that u asked for, tells me that u are:
1. Too young & immature
2. You have a personality character problem u need to work on to cope with people.
3. You are too pompous & overrated...in this context I mean u over-rate urself to be too good than others, why?
4. You have a running mouth, and too pompous to apologize to people u hurt, like u used harsh words & fast judgment o n Mrbrown, yet, the guy stayed calm & u still kept pressing on without rendering an apology, thats very bad a character coming from someone who calls herself a christian.
5. You seem to be attracted to only bad guys cos u have in built bad trait which sends signals to only bad folks & picks signals from same group
6. You judge people a lot, which Bible definitely condemned, so refrain from such attitude pls, cos no one is better than others, cos if u attain same exposure they attained to be as bad as u see them, then u may turn to devil, so be careful how u judge others cos u may be good cos u have less exposure towards evil & immoral things.

Finally @topic, flee, let the man find himself a divorced lady or a single mother to cope with or he should start fixing back his life by turning to Christ Jesus, so I would advice u that before u leave him, try & counsel him, help him get saved in Chris Jesus, and help him become a committed Christian, that maybe ur last or first chance of winning a soul for Christ, good luck dear.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by TisaBone: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
DailyNews: @OP, reading through your post & comments on people's view & advice that u asked for, tells me that u are:
1. Too young & immature
2. You have a personality character problem u need to work on to cope with people.
3. You are too pompous & overrated...in this context I mean u over-rate urself to be too good than others, why?
4. You have a running mouth, and too pompous to apologize to people u hurt, like u used harsh words & fast judgment o n Mrbrown, yet, the guy stayed calm & u still kept pressing on without rendering an apology, thats very bad a character coming from someone who calls herself a christian.
5. You seem to be attracted to only bad guys cos u have in built bad trait which sends signals to only bad folks & picks signals from same group
6. You judge people a lot, which Bible definitely condemned, so refrain from such attitude pls, cos no one is better than others, cos if u attain same exposure they attained to be as bad as u see them, then u may turn to devil, so be careful how u judge others cos u may be good cos u have less exposure towards evil & immoral things.

Finally @topic, flee, let the man find himself a divorced lady or a single mother to cope with or he should start fixing back his life by turning to Christ Jesus, so I would advice u that before u leave him, try & counsel him, help him get saved in Chris Jesus, and help him become a committed Christian, that maybe ur last or first chance of winning a soul for Christ, good luck dear.

so basically what ur saying is that I attract bad people because i myself am a bad person? looks like ur the one judging me. God bless you.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
TisaBone:

so basically what ur saying is that I attract bad people because i myself am a bad person? looks like ur the one judging me. God bless you.

God bless u too dear, but honestly, the way you are handling people's counsel here isn't impressive, bearing in mind that u asked for their advice in the first place, so u should be humble enough to apologize to people when u unknowingly or knowingly step on their toes....we all do mistakes, we are not perfect, but what makes us unique & awesome is humility; ability to reconcile with our enemies & those we hurt...not by creating more enmity for ourselves...it doesn't pay cos enmity inhibits blessings, no matter where & how, we ought to live happily & in good terms with people no matter our social, political, educational, or financial status in life cos we are nobody without people. but unfortunately, we humans only recognize that truth only when we become politicians and now need people's votes, we don't mind washing the feet of beggars to obtain their votes. so dear, if I passed a harsh judgment on u hastily, pls do forgive me, It was unintentional...& pls do apologize to some of the posters u hurt or used derogatory & demeaning words on...meanwhile, the way we react or act, or behave or portray ourselves in life can trigger the interest of similar people unknowingly, maybe we maybe unaware of it, but its always like a latent trait that we hardly do know, & thats why we need fervent prayers & social life to overcome such traits...& most importantly, we all need to learn to be HUMBLE, it uplifts a Man, a Woman! Stay blessed & pls do forgive my words, was only making my own points to assist u. Finally again, pls try as much as u can to resist the urge of calling your fellow human being derogatory names like: dog, cat, snake, ant, snail, witch, idiot, camel, etc...its very bad and it speaks wrong of our personality, so forget the words some ladies do use to qualify men, do not join them in using such derogatory words or names...refrain from it...so I suggest u edit the post & change the subject to say: Have been told he sleeps around!

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by cowgurl: 8:43am On May 01, 2012
TisaBone: yes cowgurl you are absolutely right! i've been really evaluating this situation. i've analyzed it frm all angles. nothing good can come of me associating with him. also i've been reading Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man!!! grin grin grin grin
Crazy book by a crazy author, pls don't end up crazy as well grin grin grin He's gat a great movie on it too titled, 'think like a man' wit my main gurl in it, Gabrielle Union. Okay on a serious note gurl, I nid u 2 believe in ur hrt of hrts dat watever challenges u'v bin up against won't last forever okay, dy exist 2 mak us stronger, taller & wiser. So u'l b fyn, js kip believin in our Maker cos He neva disappoints n wil neva will.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by TisaBone: 9:20am On May 01, 2012
cowgurl: Crazy book by a crazy author, pls don't end up crazy as well grin grin grin He's gat a great movie on it too titled, 'think like a man' wit my main gurl in it, Gabrielle Union. Okay on a serious note gurl, I nid u 2 believe in ur hrt of hrts dat watever challenges u'v bin up against won't last forever okay, dy exist 2 mak us stronger, taller & wiser. So u'l b fyn, js kip believin in our Maker cos He neva disappoints n wil neva will.

i see u understand the struggle sista. the only being i look to is god and only god. i know that he will never leave or forsake me. thankyou so much for ur encouraging words!!!
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by cowgurl: 9:40am On May 01, 2012
TisaBone:
i see u understand the struggle sista. the only being i look to is god and only god. i know that he will never leave or forsake me. thankyou so much for ur encouraging words!!!
Anytym gurl, wish u d very best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.