Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Women Are The Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Problem (565 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Women Are The Problem by dealordea(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2012
Just some of my recent controversial observations I notice from this our naija sisters.
This modern naija sisters are full for crap, because quite a number of them are suffering from constipation.
They have mood swings resulting in irrational behaviour due to hormonal fluctuations!
They are often cranky because some of them suffer from insomnia or dramatic madness
They are difficult and problematic because of their sefish insecurities.
They jabber non stop because they have a standby mouth. E.G (dyt, slimyem and my most hateful loving enemy TPIA)..
Either they suffer from low self esteem or swing to the other end of superiority complex.
Their final conclusion is that man are to be blamed for all the above.
Thats why they can't stand to see men having a good time, you notice they always close their eyes when you are kissing or banging them..

I know some punny are ready to dig my grave but I don't give a damn.

Peace out.
Re: Women Are The Problem by Skii(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2012
brb

(1)

Is It Right For A Woman To Kneel Before A Man With A Ring? / Can You Predict Their Future? / Charmer's Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.