Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (50868 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by dailynigerian: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ambitious project by an ambitious man. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by stagger: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
saxywale: oh Baba God, bless me, bless me even much more than you have blessed Pastor Oyedepo, so that I can laugh straight to the bank at all times. AMEN

You need to amend your prayer. Some laugh to the bank; there are those who OWN THE BANK.

My own prayer is that God will give me a bank that people will smile to. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by ireti123: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Hearing all these- what is on ground, what is underway- i see a Visionary Leader. How many people like this do we have in this country? For those criticizing(leaving religion out of this): who are you today, what are your plans to make life better for others, how many people listen to you, how many people can/have you influenced towards becoming better, can you put yourself in this man's shoes and compare your state of mind & level of reasoning with his, can you administer 1% of what this man oversees??
Answer these questions before making just any uninformed comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
stagger:

You need to amend your prayer. Some laugh to the bank; there are those who OWN THE BANK.

I nor like bank business, too much wahala. Dear Baba God, you know your son is not greedy, I don't mind if you bless me with an Oil block with large reserve in excess of 2million bpd in addition to the real estate. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by kooto(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
It's a lofty project, I wish I could own one duplex there; though it's prety expensive[if truely those are the price ranges].
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
stagger:

What bank is more profitable than mugus giving you 10% of their money,offerings and other miscellaneous gifts on weekly basis ? Berra pray to be a successful man of God/con artist.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
stagger:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by stagger: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
saxywale:

I nor like bank business, too much wahala. Dear Baba God, you know your son is not greedy, I don't mind if you bless me with an Oil block with large reserve in excess of 2million bpd in addition to the real estate. AMEN

Easy. Form a company like Executive Decisions, pray that Sudan and South Sudan go to war over the oil in the disputed border areas, then seize the oil fields and hand it over to the highest bidder, and they will reward you with an oil bloc.

How you see am?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by smile4kenn(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
Nigerians have to wake up and stop giving all these dubious pastors money!...

Dem go collect money from poor man... come use am build luxuries for the rich

Religion is an opium
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2012
una sure sey dis man still wan go heaven? With all this wealth he is gathering on earth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
Some fools instead of Bishop Oyedapo achievement to challenge u in every aspect of ur life u r here calling him name. A thief can easily call someone thief. I think d old man is a great man and i pray i will do better than him in IJN. Let us learn to be challenge and learn guys
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by nerodenero: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
Inasmuch as I dont like criticising pastors but the way and manner they enrich themselves at the expense of church members is jst too alarming.Why build a University and mansions when many in the church cant afford it?God is watching and will definitely reward all men according to his deeds.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
nerodenero: Inasmuch as I dont like criticising pastors but the way and manner they enrich themselves at the expense of church members is jst too alarming.Why build a University and mansions when many in the church cant afford it?God is watching and will definitely reward all men according to his deeds.

Quod erat demonstrandum. . . .May God bless you. cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Ninilowo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
Through Jesus Christ our Lord; amen amen amen. By the grace of Almighty God; amen amen amennnnnnnn!!!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by dasparrow: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
Santi222: Just imagine the man's impetuousness. What's he trying to do? Build a heaven on earth? Where does he think Naija is? Some lush, green tropical island in the west Indies or what? We cant even maintain what's been built already and resources are being wasted on more. So he wants those who'll eventually live in those houses to isolate or detach themselves from all the pain and sorrow in this country, right? Let those who live in the slums and ghettos bear the brunt of all the violence, right? We are in the midst of great tribulation and turmoil in our country, a sure sign of the end of time, and look at what our spiritual leaders are doing! He should be praying for this country, maybe hold a summit with other leaders and advice our leaders, esp GEJ, who needs all the prayers he can get now. Caanan city indeed! Mtchew! angryJust imagine the man's impetuousness. What's he trying to do? Build a heaven on earth? Where does he think Naija is? Some lush, green tropical island in the west Indies or what? We cant even maintain what's been built already and resources are being wasted on more. So he wants those who'll eventually live in those houses to isolate or detach themselves from all the pain and sorrow in this country, right? Let those who live in the slums and ghettos bear the brunt of all the violence, right? We are in the midst of great tribulation and turmoil in our country, a sure sign of the end of time, and look at what our spiritual leaders are doing! He should be praying for this country, maybe hold a summit with other leaders and advice our leaders, esp GEJ, who needs all the prayers he can get now. Caanan city indeed! Mtchew!

Well said! The irony of it all is that while pastors like mine are busy preparing we believers in Christ spiritually for the coming dark days ahead, Nigerian pastors are building homes which won't even stand when the great tribulation begins. It is a well known fact that most Nigerian christians are canal christians who worship their pastors and not God. It is no news that we are living in the end times and perilous and very difficult days lie ahead. Jesus Christ has been communicating with genuine christian believers about tribulations that are coming our way very soon and only those who have an intimate and sincere relationship with Christ (not their pastor) will survive/get through the coming difficult times.

The boko haram menace will eventually consume the whole Nigeria. Mark my words. Gullible Nigerians think that because the attacks are currently being carried out in the North, they who live in other parts of the country are safe. They forget that the U.S had already predicted that Nigeria will disintegrate by 2015 and america will not predict something she is not 99.9% sure of. Northern Nigerian leaders have already made it clear that there will be war if a southerner becomes president in 2015 and Jonathan Goodluck made it clear that he wants to contest for the presidency again in 2015. GEJ has only been in office for 1 year and look at how many Nigerians have lost their lives already and will continue losing their lives in not-so-distant futuristic bomb blasts.

Nigerians including its many canal christians will be caught unaware when things spiral out of control and the predicted bloody disintegration of Nigeria begins. And when that happens, their equally canal "men of God" will hop into their private jets and fly off to wherever leaving their pastor-worshipping congregations to their doomed fate. I cannot believe that in this day and age with all that is happening around us, most Nigerians are still more concerned about earthly stuff rather than focusing on their salvation in Christ Jesus which in these last days is the wisest and most important thing to do. Shalom!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by doctokwus: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Waste of Money that was ill gotten.

Ogun state is s'hit!!

Oyedepo is a thief.

Property value would not be up to that in the long run.

Buying one = Wrong investment.

Forgot to add the estate would be highly regulated. . . You cant wear trousers, must attend winners on Sunday, no coming back after 9pm, you must own a bible, and kneel and kiss Oyedepos arse to own one.
How can any enlightened human go& buy a house in an estate where one man wud want to b treated as god,ur life is regulated& I wudnt b surprised if he becomes d judge& jury in any dispute in d estate.Foolery,dats what it is.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Rhino5dm: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2012
What more can I say? This is internet, a place where dehydrated goats can claim anything. Fool

Babzilla:
far much much more that wat U, ur father, Ur grandfather and , Ur great grand father combined havent been able 2 (and never will) achieve. Ur time on earth is a waste not mine. fking waste of oxygen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
Sooner or later, grand puppeteers David Oyedepo and Adeboye will show interest in ruling Nigeria after accumulating billions of naira.Church business na profitable business o. cheesy rhino,better go and open your own ministry so you can save boko haram boys' souls since there is real money to be made in the core north.Just dream of reverting sultan to christainity and you are made ! grin grin grin someborry praise tha lawd ! cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by ajanaku2(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
I'm not the religious type and I'm not a Fan of Bishop Oyedepo, but I admire the Guy's Business Savvy. I think He knows where to put his Money at. I really don't give two f'uckin' hoots where He gets His Money from but I think He's better than our thieving and corrupt Politicians who steal Our Money and invest them abroad. And to all you loathsome Goats wey dey hate the Guy, I know you all wish you were somehow related to him...Meanwhile, if the Guy vex una too much, I'm sure there's a NEPA transformer in your Neighbourhood...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Rhino5dm: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
Stop hating! If starting a church na beans, me I get land for atleast 3 major cities in nigeria wey I go fit give you to start am.

~Bluetooth:

Sooner or later, grand puppeteers David Oyedepo and Adeboye will show interest in ruling Nigeria after accumulating billions of naira.Church business na profitable business o. cheesy [b]rhino,[/b]better go and open your own ministry so you can save boko haram boys' souls since there is real money to be made in the core north.Just dream of reverting sultan to christainity and you are made ! grin grin grin someborry praise tha lawd ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Jaideyone(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Waste of Money that was ill gotten.

Ogun state is s'hit!!

Oyedepo is a thief.

Property value would not be up to that in the long run.

Buying one = Wrong investment.

Forgot to add the estate would be highly regulated. . . You cant wear trousers, must attend winners on Sunday, no coming back after 9pm, you must own a bible, and kneel and kiss Oyedepos arse to own one.
U're a retard. is he begging u to buy an apartment there? Btw it's not for a broke as*s like u. Purchase is voluntary. It's not by force. And in casw u don't know there are millions of people out there willing to buy the apartments. Foo*l
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
ajanaku2: I'm not the religious type and I'm not a Fan of Bishop Oyedepo, but I admire the Guy's Business Savvy. I think He knows where to put his Money at. I really don't give two f'uckin' hoots where He gets His Money from but I think He's better than our thieving and corrupt Politicians who steal Our Money and invest them abroad. And to all you loathsome Goats wey dey hate the Guy, I know you all wish you were somehow related to him...Meanwhile, if the Guy vex una too much, I'm sure there's a NEPA transformer in your Neighbourhood...

This is fu*cking hysteric. . .so you dont give a fu+ck about him duping people ? You be yahooboy ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by rhymz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
Religion they say is the opium of the people. I have some questions to ask and I hope some of his fanatical followers will be level headed enough to answer them or atleast ponder over them.
1. Are these businesses owned by the church or are private business concerns of the "Pastor?"
Several times Oyedepo has been asked if he owned these businesses, his answers have always been dodgy and hazy; at some point he is vague about the ownership and at another he makes statements that put him as the owner. To even strengthen this belief, he is usually the CEO of most of these businesses, this raises the question, is it ethical and morally right for a pastor to own businesses outside of his church, this is more pertinent if you consider the fact that his pastors are not allowed to do thesame, they are usually full time pastors with no other means of survival than the church.
2. Is it not exploitative and fraudulent that a pastor who solicited for funds from the members of the congregation will turn around only to channel it into his private business concerns.
It is a shame that christianity has been debased to this level where it is no longer about God's Love and compassion for us again but man's quest for power and authority. There's no more soul to christianity worship, it is now about wealth aquisition with zero consideration for the welfare of the less privileged, survival of the fittest is the life lessons being promoted in their sermons( and you wonder why Nigerians are into all sorts of crimes and corruption). Pastors and their indoctrinated followers now blame the poor and underprivileged for their condition and damn them when decisions are made. Christianity without soul that is what it has generated to.... What is the point attending these churches when there is a glaring fraud going on in its dealings, no transparency or accountability, fanatical members give the pastors the impression of infallibility and God-like omniscience. God knows I will never path a kobo to these bible wielding Con-stars, and I will discourage anyone tha wants to....why continue to give your widow's might to a man that has so much but gives very little in return, in fact, like a writer once opined, Oyedepo should not only preach to others about the miracles of giving and given one's widow's might, he should be seen to give and give and give until it hurts him that is the whole Idea of widow's might. Obviously, the man only likes to talk about it but dreads to do so. It is a shame that the Church has become so bastardized and turned into a business. God forbid i will give a dime to these conmen in the name of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by portage(m): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
At least, this man or his Church is re-investing in the Land. After all, the politicians are taking all the money out of the country. Here is a Church or man giving back. Good job.
The likes of David Mark, Babangida, Bankole, Abacha, Obasanjo, Oyinlola, Alao-Akala, Ibori, Dariye, Alams, Peter Odili etc etc did not better the world around them with the money stolen now Even our Banks are not helping the masses!! Instead of them to build low cost housing....the likes of Erastus Akingbola, Cecilia Ibru would rather stomach the money and buy houses in Maryland US!
And to all those saying the world will perish....YES, it will one day grin. But why not enjoy your God given life in comfort? why do you have to suffer and live in penury all your life ? Why are we always negative in Nigeria?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by PA1982(f): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
sarutobi: these houses are all 3ds. where is the real thing
My question, too.
I hope Nairalanders don't think those are photos of real buidings.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Stop hating! If starting a church na beans, me I get land for atleast 3 major cities in nigeria wey I go fit give you to start am.

The fact is that I dont know how deceive peole so, I doubt if I will succeed in the church business thing. cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by SisiKill1: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2012
Why is this in the Religion section. . . it should be in properties, no?

I say by the time this man is done, Jonestown will be child's play.

This is how Rev Jim Jones started, he had lofty ideas for his mini city too. . .oh they were gonna have this and that, they'll build a place so fantabulous, even God will be envious. Well we all know where that ended

[img]http://traceyricksfoster.files./2008/11/jonestown18.jpg?w=700[/img]

Up Dadddy!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by deeplow: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2012
@ poster,what impact would this estate have in ur life?how does this change wat people think about him?of what advantage is it to the general public?
I am sure 95% of his church members would never be allowed entrance into the estate,let alone own a house in there.if a single man can own as much jets n there are members of his church who trek to serve GOD through him,I think something ought to be done about that kind of man.let him build houses in places like ajegunle n let people live in it free of charge,let him build universities and let it be free or almost n d criterion for admission should be Merit,let him provide for the poor with the dollars we heard he owns.then u can come back here and praise him.until then,he is still the same man we know him as.even musicians sef give back to the needy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by emmatok(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
celeboi: For all you haters and beef. Here is another awesome project of the Man of God Bishop David Oyedepo. The Estate will be powered with CCTV, Gas Plant, 24Hour Security and all needed facilities for Comfort

Villa - Price range
from N 45,500,000 .

Garden Villas personify bungalow living at its finest. It’s where luxury meets affordability and desires are met. Your home will be perfect retreat for peace and harmony.
========================================================

Duplex Detached - Price range
from N 37,100,000 .

Designed with the concept of space, practicality and movement. Truly a work of art nested in a low-density of boutique Duplex to give a sanctuary built to evoke tranquility and at one with nature.

=====================================================

Semi-Detached - Price range
from N 24,200,000 .

Designed with the concept of space, practicality and movement. Truly a work of art nested in a low-density of boutique Duplex to give a sanctuary built to evoke tranquility and at one with nature.

======================================================

Duplex Terrace - Price range from N 15,200,000 .

This unique double storey terrace houses consist of 4 bedrooms, a inter-locking space of living and dining area create dynamic and spacious feeling, with separate airy kitchen and drying yard. The façade of the houses is treated with clean straight lines. The distinctive porch for two cars provides an undulating flow through the overall development.

====================================================

Luxury Apartment - Price range
from N 24,600,000 .

Integrated Modern Life Style...
Modern living with essential facilities within range.

===============================================================

Standard Apartment - Price range
from N 8,200,000 .

Introducing Park Setting Home…
Designed with the concept of space, practicality and movement. Truly a work of art nested in a central park apartment giving comfort community living.

==============================

Affordable Apartment - Price range
from N 4,900,000 .

Encouraging Community Living…
Designed with the concept of safe and practical with central open space playground.

You people keep fooling yourselves.

Selling g property worth between N4,900,000-N 45,500,000 in Songo-Ota.

How many Winner-workers can eve afford those properties.

Welcome to WINNER PROPERTY LTD.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by deeplow: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2012
Jaidey-one:
U're a retard. is he begging u to buy an apartment there? Btw it's not for a broke as*s like u. Purchase is voluntary. It's not by force. And in casw u don't know there are millions of people out there willing to buy the apartments. Foo*l

Are those millions that are willing to buy the houses Nigerians?are u one of those people that can afford a house there?how many people do you know that can afford a house there?thanx in advance for answering my quetions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.