Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (50874 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by stagger: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Why is this in the Religion section. . . it should be in properties, no?

I say by the time this man is done, Jonestown will be child's play.

This is how Rev Jim Jones started, he had lofty ideas for his mini city too. . .oh they were gonna have this and that, they'll build a place so fantabulous, even God will be envious. Well we all know where that ended

[img]http://traceyricksfoster.files./2008/11/jonestown18.jpg?w=700[/img]

Up Dadddy!!!! cheesy cheesy

What do you know about Jim Jones? What about Jim Jones and David Oyedepo are alike? F.ool! You are a sick f.ool!

And as for these people who keep quoting Karl Marx (yes, he was the one who made that statement about religion being the opium of the masses), he died a pauper. And today, no country in the world is practising anything he wrote in his books, all of which I have read.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by preselect(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
Some say he's a thief.
If all Nigerian thieves invested their stolen money in our land, I'm not sure Nigerians will complain too much. Not even boko haram.

If he does this i'll give home kudos.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by SisiKill1: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
emmatok:

You people keep fooling yourselves.

Selling g property worth between N4,900,000-N 45,500,000 in Songo-Ota.

How many Winner-workers can eve afford those properties.

Welcome to WINNER PROPERTY LTD.

Hey don't say that!! angry angry

Don't allow the "PU-VER-TY" spirit take ahold of you.

If you believe it enough, you will have it.

Now stand to your feet!!

I decreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that none of you shall be poor!!!

I decreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that the spirit of PU-VER-TY is destroyed in your life!!

I decreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that by this time next year you will be buying 10 plots of land here!!!

Yes, Yes, I know i have been decreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing for since forever and nothing has changed for you and the only person who seems to be getting richer is me but just trust my Decreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by kenx1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
@least he's better than our politicians he defraud his congregations aπϑ still invests in the country.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by SisiKill1: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
stagger:

What do you know about Jim Jones? What about Jim Jones and David Oyedepo are alike? F.ool! You are a sick f.ool!

And as for these people who keep quoting Karl Marx (yes, he was the one who made that statement about religion being the opium of the masses), he died a pauper. And today, no country in the world is practising anything he wrote in his books, all of which I have read.

I decreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the LORD shall open your eyes!!

Tee hee hee!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by rman: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2012
If religion is a scam, Oyedepo's kind of scam is WAY BETTER THAN Boko Haram's
One uses the money got to build exotic estates, the other uses money got to buy weapons to kill innocent and defenseless citizens.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by sleeky8(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2012
Nice bt dese houses r way out of d reach of poor pple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Elgaxton(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
Woow! Nice one... I love his concepts.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I wont defend a thief because he's my tribesman. . .see what makes me different from those okoro now.There is nothing to claim in a man that defraud people all in the name of christ ! tongue

did he defraud u or anybody close to u? smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by deeplow: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
I wonder what people mean when they say "invest"in this scenario.invest is when u build companies n institutions that people benefit from.oyedepo is not investing,he is "businessing".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by dondebx(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

hmmmm! I never thought I would meet an upright Yoruba man in my lifetime!! Can any goodthing come out of Yoruba Land?!! HMMMM!!! I will be watching you!!
Mmuo Okija:

hmmmm! I never thought I would meet an upright Yoruba man in my lifetime!! Can any goodthing come out of Yoruba Land?!! HMMMM!!! I will be watching you!!
Mmuo Okija:

so dia re many upright igbo man indeed. S****d igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by antartica(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2012
I am sure oyedepo plays cityville.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Waste of Money that was ill gotten.

Ogun state is s'hit!!

Oyedepo is a thief.

Property value would not be up to that in the long run.

Buying one = Wrong investment.

Forgot to add the estate would be highly regulated. . . You cant wear trousers, must attend winners on Sunday, no coming back after 9pm, you must own a bible, and kneel and kiss Oyedepos arse to own one.

may d God of Papa Oyedepo shut ur mouth n break ur hand for blasphemy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by rareman(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2012
Its all about values, what value are u giving to humanity, he took his call seriously and he's getting result. If u like shout thief from here till jesus come u can only end up becoming internet toothless bulldog, that's all there's to ur title. Most of the people that attend his church are learned am sure they know where their bread is being buttered. So they do what they can do get their bread buttered chikena. Next time before u type ask urself what am going to type now what value is it adding to people reading it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by antartica(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
What value is in reaping off souls in purgatory.Nigerian believers are like the dead in purgatory,always seeking the priest interventions for the freedom of their souls.

It is pathetic that in the 21st century nigerians think like medieval europe not as idealistic as medieval europe but superstitiously the same.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by tlops(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
Why should anyone be angry about how someone else spends his or her money
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by antartica(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
You don't get it,it is not his money.It the gullible people's money.They dish it out because their hands are tied due to the fact that they deludedly believe that there is something up their that can help them get over ignorance and laziness without learning and working hard and they see conmen like oyedepo as intermediaries and intercessors.

It is like hypnotism,they dont know what they are doing,so technically,they are being duped.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Olumogun: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
THIS IS INTERESTING.

IMAGINE IF ALL THE
GOVERNMENT LOOTERS
ARE ALSO USING THEIR
LOOTS TO DEVELOP
THIS SOCIETY INSTEAD
OF GOING TO BUY HOUSES
AT EUROPE, CANADA, S/AFRICA,
SAUDI ARABIA, FRANCE, ETC
AT LEAST THINGS WILL GET FAR
BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Jonzi(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
all i av 2 say 2 dis thread is, d fact d@ dnt judge any human, let not 4get d@ fact..."onli God who He has chosen nd who has chosen him"...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Rhino5dm: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
How much have you paid in tithes to warrant you calling the man thief?

~Bluetooth:

The fact is that I dont know how deceive peole so, I doubt if I will succeed in the church business thing. cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by stagger: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
sleeky8: Nice bt dese houses r way out of d reach of poor pple

Chairman, there are levels in life.

Peter Odili and his wife once lived in a one bedroom apartment when they started life.

GEJ had no shoes at a point in his life.

A man who earns N50,000 should not aspire to buy a house in Canaan City because it is not for him. He should rather aspire to work hard so he can make the kind of money that will enable him to live there or anywhere else later in life.

So stop talking about the poor. Every shoe has its size.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
This is an avenue to change the Housing Problem we have in Nigeria and most of you are crying and barking. How much should be the cheapest house? With all the necessary comfort in it? is 5million Naira too much for a standard house? How much is the Federal Government and State government who have unlimited funds selling their Mushroom Low Cost House? I will advise you people who are crying and barking to wake up to reality and work hard to be part of the success.

If you hate Good Things...Good things will be far from you. May God give Bishop Oyedepo the strength to do more greater things. If you are hate him...go and start your ministry and see how easy it is to win people and deceive them as you think.

Haters try and Kiss Transformer.....Poverty has blocked the Brain of so many people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
blackboi:
marvel not my people...
what do u expect frm a skull full of Shi:t??cheesy

HARSH TRUTH; You will never be rich enough to afford the rent of a boys quarters in Canaan City (If it is ever built), you will always be a miserable churchgoer, poorer than a church rat, even the servants of Oyedepo would be much richer than you. Bloody applicant. I dont need to tell you that you will die a miserable death and be buried far away in the evil forest.

Sorry!! I just thought to let you know in advance and crush any hopes you had of buying one of those drawings abi flats.

Limaoscar:

I have always known you were Sick, but never knew you were this sick.

I am a Native doctor, I'm sure I would know if I am sick. . But you on the other hand is a re'tard. I just underestimated how bad your situation was.

Titiluvly:

may d God of Papa Oyedepo shut ur mouth n break ur hand for blasphemy

May Amadi-oha strike you with bow hand for typing that nonsense. God of Oyedepo that couldn't save Winners Chapel folks from being slaughtered in the north by uncircumsized Phillistines then na a whole Ichie Okija you wan bring mouth for. . .

Nna biko park well make I see road pour libation for better gods.
Jaidey-one:
U're a retard. is he begging u to buy an apartment there? Btw it's not for a broke as*s like u. Purchase is voluntary. It's not by force. And in casw u don't know there are millions of people out there willing to buy the apartments. Foo*l

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

Did this unemployed, underqualified, untrainable, attempted degree holder from Ekiti State polytechnique just call me a broke arse?!!! shocked See blasphemy!!
The money I make in an hour, you dont get in a week.

No jokes, 45.5million. I could afford that 1 year and 6 months based on my basic salary alone. You on the other hand would never ever own a house like that, be it in Canaan city or Ajegunle city. You are not even qualified to enter the estate talkless of being employed as estate security or cleaner. Go sort out your problems first, Okija has got more money than your daddy. My money and your money no be mate. Infact, we dont even bank in the same bank sef, talkless. If them they talk about people wey wan live for Canaan city you go come out. . . Bros pray from now till them build Canaan city finish, you will never be able to afford that. There is a vast difference between Miracle and Magic.

Now that I am done responding to fan mails, lets analyze this new scam of Oyedepos

Those houses would not be worth 45million in the end. Reason, Ogun State is not a state where property value is that high. Most of the people there are either farmers or Government workers. The property would be worthless as most people who would be able to afford that would either not be from Ondo (hence wouldnt be interested), not work in Ondo and not live in Ondo. Also why would anybody want to invest in a place like Ondo when the average cost of house rent for a three bedroom flat in Ondo is still under half a million for two years.

That property would end up as a satellite campus of Covenant University.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
Oyedepos favorite son: Dami Duro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Why is this in the Religion section. . . it should be in properties, no?

I say by the time this man is done, Jonestown will be child's play.

This is how Rev Jim Jones started, he had lofty ideas for his mini city too. . .oh they were gonna have this and that, they'll build a place so fantabulous, even God will be envious. Well we all know where that ended

[img]http://traceyricksfoster.files./2008/11/jonestown18.jpg?w=700[/img]

Up Dadddy!!!! cheesy cheesy

This was the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw this thread.

Maybe that would start the religious revolution we have been waiting for in this country.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by iiiyyyk(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2012
i decreeeeeeeeeee by this time next year i will be building my own estate.

better start decreeing now b4 its late.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by gegee(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2012
;DAbeg I no fit shout I be paStor pikin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by babsjnr(m): 1:11am On May 01, 2012
only in nigeria people worship pastor not god

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by http(m): 2:25am On May 01, 2012
All i see on price list are millions, is there any 900,000 or 500,000 price, atleast u can borrow money from coorporative or thrift union.....
naija speaked in millions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by meksmewo: 3:38am On May 01, 2012
The word christianity could be define as "being christ like". If this is true then I am 100% sure that there are only few christians in the world especially in Nigeria (I am judging no one). I said this cos I know the "Men of God" who were supposed to follow the steps of Christ and guide us through this wicked world have turned to the wicked ones.

I am sure that if Christ were to be on earth and headed the ministry himself he won't do the following;

1. He won't ride on four private jets with the last one valued at about $30million even if they came as seeds and tyths.
2. He won't buy properties with money generated from the altar, he will move round and affect lives.
3. He won't run an institution, he is sure 95% of his congregation cannot afford.
4. He won't run a publishing company from offering and tyths and still sell the prayer book back to the congregation.
5. He won't go about displaying pride of wealth when some members of his congregation dies of hunger and abject poverty.

But there are a few things I am sure he wiill do;

1. He will use all the resources he gets from the vineyard to affect the lives of the people and prove to young sould that the church is the safe haven and not evil shrine where they go for help.
2. I am sure Christ will set up a school where brainy kids of even the poor will attend for free wit best quality to shame the devil.
3. I am sure that in all honesty and humility, he will live in a modest house, with basic security and adequate mobility without any pageantry and pride while he goes about his good works.
4. I am also sure that no member of his congregation will die in d hospital for a bill as low as N50,000 while he drives in a private jet and wear expensive suits.
5. I am sure he won't be screaming "Blessed in the morning, afternoon and night" he will say "repent and make heaven"
6. Above all, his name will not be on any list as one of the richest men.

Bible says "touch not my annoited" and sill encourage us to speak the truth. I thought about it and pondered over the things happening. The love Nigerians have for God and how a few have taken advantage of it. I am no saint but I encourage all you brothers and sisters to build a personal relationship with Christ. I urge the men of God who all came into the vineyard to turn a good leaf and not incure the wrath of God. We are humans, let's do our best to be good. May God guide and protect us all Amen. This words are from me, Emeka and a reflection of my thoughts, correct me if I am wrong I am a mere human.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by PapaCrotch: 4:56am On May 01, 2012
Ijogz K: Haters gonna hate cool

COvenant uni boy so you must support
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by unclenna(m): 5:24am On May 01, 2012
This is the type of place i will like 2 b. I will pick one if it becomes a reality. I thank GOD dt wealth and fame nw belong to His children. If it dangote, 2 or haters will u nt rejoice. Abeg make i go prepare 4 trumpet service sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.