Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad (2246 Views)

A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. / 20 Things Women Should Never Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by JeanMacqou(m): 5:18am On May 01, 2012
In polygamy, a wealthy man supports multiple wives, and her children. This makes the lives of his wives much easier, because they don't have to worry about money, and they get to share their chores, man-pleasing, and child care with other women.

But how does this affect society as a whole in the long run?
Well, lets look at the problems with that system....

First of all, the less wealthy men are left out. These left out men will become more aggressive and hostile because they are not suppressed by a woman's charms. We know hostile and aggressive people are bad for society. These men are also more likely to rape women. As for the women, the ugly women are left out. Who would want to spend money on a ugly woman?
The ugly women are will have to support them self with jobs, and they'll be facing tough competition with men.

Another problem is one that effects the genetics of the society. Rich men usually have more "dark triad" or sociopath traits, and they are mostly genetics.
Those traits are: greed, lust for power, excessive sexual lust, lack of care for others, disregard of rules, and high aggression.
The wives of those men will give birth to children with those "dark triad" traits. Most children will be borne from those rich men with "dark triad" traits. Poor men won't have any kids.

All of this results in a aggressive and hostile society. Another problem is the techniques people use to reduce illicit sex. A rich man would not want another man getting his wives pregnant, so people's genitals must be mutilated to suppress sex.

Women often have their clitoris (the female version of a penis. gives pleasure to women)removed as well as other parts from a painfully unskilled surgeon. Men often have their foreskin reduced and sometimes other cuts. These surgeries can make sex painful for both men and women.
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by JeanMacqou(m): 5:28am On May 01, 2012
In order to reduce the population growth, Polygamy must be stopped. In polygamy, women have a lot of children because they know their husband is will support them, and they have other women help take care of their children. Unfortunately, when each wife has so many kids, they might find out that their man is not as rich as they thought he was.

This causes over population, and over population increase crime and poverty. The wealthiest nations of the world have low birth rates, such as Japan, and the United States. Women should focus more on the opportunities each of their children have to be successful, not the amount oaf kids. If they actually love their kids, why do they need so many of them. If they want to please their husband then they should use birth control. Surely their wealthy husband can afford it for them.
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by Nobody: 6:43am On May 01, 2012
@OP
oh lawd, what a funny thread. you are indeed a comedian, i give you that!!!

A) the less wealthy men are left out.
even, if these rich guys wouldnt marry these girls, it wouldnt turn these girl towards these poor men. these ladies would simply become these rich guy's mistress. you really think a 9ja lady will turn down being a rich man's mistress to be a a poor man's wife? lol!!!! who go buy Brazilian hair? who go buy BB Porsche?
you are talking as if you do not know our sistas. even with a job, they will still settle for the rich daddy over a poor man! poor man in 9ja is synonymous with failure!

B) These men are also more likely to rape women.
bwaaaah!!!! first of all, lets get something straight: MANY RA.PISTS OUT THERE ARE "HAPPILY" MARRIED!!!!! a ra.pist will be a ra.pist whether married or single. pls dont blame these evil guy's insane brains on rich men and polygamy.

C) As for the women, the ugly women are left out.
rich or poor, no man wants to settle with an ugly duckling........so stop blaming these people's failure to find a mate on polygamy, when its bloody obvious that their look is the problem.

D) Rich men usually have more "dark triad" or sociopath traits, and they are mostly genetics.
oh lawd! come on bro, do you really believe the stuff you write. this silly above statement doesnt even deserve a reply.

E) Another problem is the techniques people use to reduce illicit sex. A rich man would not want another man getting his wives pregnant, so people's genitals must be mutilated to suppress sex.
if you were smart, you would know that rich or poor do such evil act, not against pregnancy but against the stoopid belief that it will guard against promiscuity. duh!!! most of these ladies are mutilated WELL before the day they meet their prospective husband (most often by their parents), EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!

F) Women often have their clitoris (the female version of a penis. gives pleasure to women)removed as well as other parts from a painfully unskilled surgeon. Men often have their foreskin reduced and sometimes other cuts. These surgeries can make sex painful for both men and women.

ahahahahahahaha on the day of the surgery, yeah, but after a few month there will be NO PAIN WHATSOEVER FROM THE CIRCUMCISION. the only thing this does for women is to reduce pleasure from s[b]e[/b]x by removing the cl[b]i[/b]toris (if the woman is cl[b]i[/b]toridal). if she is vag.inal then she will get pleasure and or[b]g[/b]asm from the friction INSIDE her v[b]a[/b]gina, not the stimulation of her cl[b]i[/b]toris. so this procedure certainly does not stop anyone from having s[b]e[/b]x. if you even knew where the cl[b]i[/b]toris is, you would understand that someone could have s[b]e[/b]x and not even be in contact with it. lol!

you do sound like someone who has NO IDEA what you are talking about.
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by JeanMacqou(m): 1:08am On May 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
oh lawd, what a funny thread. you are indeed a comedian, i give you that!!!

A) the less wealthy men are left out.
even, if these rich guys wouldnt marry these girls, it wouldnt turn these girl towards these poor men. these ladies would simply become these rich guy's mistress. you really think a 9ja lady will turn down being a rich man's mistress to be a a poor man's wife? lol!!!! who go buy Brazilian hair? who go buy BB Porsche?
you are talking as if you do not know our sistas. even with a job, they will still settle for the rich daddy over a poor man! poor man in 9ja is synonymous with failure!

B) These men are also more likely to rape women.
bwaaaah!!!! first of all, lets get something straight: MANY RA.PISTS OUT THERE ARE "HAPPILY" MARRIED!!!!! a ra.pist will be a ra.pist whether married or single. pls dont blame these evil guy's insane brains on rich men and polygamy.

C) As for the women, the ugly women are left out.
rich or poor, no man wants to settle with an ugly duckling........so stop blaming these people's failure to find a mate on polygamy, when its bloody obvious that their look is the problem.

D) Rich men usually have more "dark triad" or sociopath traits, and they are mostly genetics.
oh lawd! come on bro, do you really believe the stuff you write. this silly above statement doesnt even deserve a reply.

E) Another problem is the techniques people use to reduce illicit sex. A rich man would not want another man getting his wives pregnant, so people's genitals must be mutilated to suppress sex.
if you were smart, you would know that rich or poor do such evil act, not against pregnancy but against the stoopid belief that it will guard against promiscuity. duh!!! most of these ladies are mutilated WELL before the day they meet their prospective husband (most often by their parents), EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!

F) Women often have their clitoris (the female version of a penis. gives pleasure to women)removed as well as other parts from a painfully unskilled surgeon. Men often have their foreskin reduced and sometimes other cuts. These surgeries can make sex painful for both men and women.

ahahahahahahaha on the day of the surgery, yeah, but after a few month there will be NO PAIN WHATSOEVER FROM THE CIRCUMCISION. the only thing this does for women is to reduce pleasure from s[b]e[/b]x by removing the cl[b]i[/b]toris (if the woman is cl[b]i[/b]toridal). if she is vag.inal then she will get pleasure and or[b]g[/b]asm from the friction INSIDE her v[b]a[/b]gina, not the stimulation of her cl[b]i[/b]toris. so this procedure certainly does not stop anyone from having s[b]e[/b]x. if you even knew where the cl[b]i[/b]toris is, you would understand that someone could have s[b]e[/b]x and not even be in contact with it. lol!

you do sound like someone who has NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Not just raping, but the unmarried men are more likely to do crime. They are not burdened by a wife and children, so they are carefree. Since they don't have to provide or be there for anyone, they feel is ok to risk losing their own life while doing crimes. They are also more likely to steal so that they can have enough wealth to attract a mate.

As for genital mutilation, the opening of women's vagina is sometimes sewed, and the extra tightness and scars can cause permanent pain during sexual activity. Also the psychological trauma can cause them to develop a fear of penetration.

This is not an attack on rich men, but I am criticizing society. Rich men actually don't want to have many wives, they simply want to have sex with many women. Sometimes, very rich men in America have prostitutes, and multiple girl friends. They still provide for the women in money.

Lastly, you never said anything on my comment about population growth. You know that its true that polygamy increases the birth rates. You should also know that the population growth MUST BE RDUCED.
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by Nobody: 2:25am On May 02, 2012
Jean Macqou:

Not just raping, but the unmarried men are more likely to do crime. They are not burdened by a wife and children, so they are carefree. Since they don't have to provide or be there for anyone, they feel is ok to risk losing their own life while doing crimes. They are also more likely to steal so that they can have enough wealth to attract a mate.

if they do, then THEY should be blamed, no others! blaming rich hardworking men for the crimes of broke poor stoopid men is laughable bro. there are MANY poor people out there who live a "crimeless" life. dont take the actions of a few as a reference, pls!

As for genital mutilation, the opening of women's vagina is sometimes sewed, and the extra tightness and scars can cause permanent pain during sexual activity. Also the psychological trauma can cause them to develop a fear of penetration.

listen to what you just wrote and THINK VERY DEEPLY to see if it makes any sense...... especially when the loss of virginity is the tear of skin tissue. do these ex virgins also have pain all their lives? if someone stitch you up, do you feel pain all your life, or is this only for the genital part?

This is not an attack on rich men, but I am criticizing society. Rich men actually don't want to have many wives, they simply want to have sex with many women.

let me rephrase that: ALL MEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MANY WOMEN, (WHETHER RICH OR POOR), and if polygamy stops these men from CHEATING then it can ONLY be good for society. i'd rather have a rich man married to 5 women NOT CHEATING, than a poor one married to just one CHEATING.

Sometimes, very rich men in America have prostitutes, and multiple girl friends. They still provide for the women in money.

if such man had multiple wives, do you really think he would need the services of a prostitute?! or even have the strength to mount one?
sadly, most poor men will blame their inabilities to find a good woman on their resentment of rich men who can get as much as they can........not realizing that the problem is NOT these men but it is WOMEN. nobody forces these women to be with these rich men, so if you have a beef with anyone, go talk to WOMEN. thats the source of poor man's problem.

Lastly, you never said anything on my comment about population growth. You know that its true that polygamy increases the birth rates. You should also know that the population growth MUST BE RDUCED.

i am sorry to say that i'd rather have children born to parents who can care for their need, welfare and education till they are 18, instead of having children from poor parents begging at street corners. most poor parents shouldnt have children until they are deemed fit, THATS the solution to your problem!
the important question you should ask yourself IS: why should a man, who cant take care of himself, bring a child to his miserable world?!
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by JeanMacqou(m): 2:51am On May 02, 2012
I believe poor people should have very little or no children, and rich people should have very few. Two children should be the maximum.

Also polygamy does not raise children better. Despite the fact that mothers have more financial support they don't always raise and support their children better.
Often times some of the women feel the other wives will take care of their children, and they might neglect their motherly duties. I read an article from a woman herself who neglected her children, and would lay in the bed all day.
The male children often lack a father figure since their father invests little personal time with his children. A father figure is needed to show them how to be MANLY, and to pass on some of the most basic moral principles.

As for the mutilation, the sewing can maker her too tight which will cause her pain. There is no need for additional tightness, especially on a virgin. The muscles areound the vagina control the tightness. I personally prefer women whom are somewhat loose, and are not virgins.

I must defend this thread against fiendish beings like you! angry
I find your lack of understanding for the suffering of your own society disturbing.
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by JeanMacqou(m): 5:03am On May 02, 2012
Polygamy is impeding the process of Liberalism.

Liberalism is good, and liberals are more intelligent because they excerpt ideas that are evolutionary novel http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives

Both men and women need to be sexually free, and not restrained by so called "morals". Japan and Sweden are good examples of sexually free countries, and they are not "whores".

Now do you agree with me??

I wish the American Democratic Party would spread their leftist glory to Nigeria.
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by ifyalways(f): 9:52am On May 02, 2012
Hear ye,hear ye!
Our Ninglish teacher have "spoked".
Salut Msr Jean but your presence is very much needed @ the 'Native English speakers' thread to clarify some interesting points.
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by JeanMacqou(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2012
ifyalways: Hear ye,hear ye!
Our Ninglish teacher have "spoked".
Salut Msr Jean but your presence is very much needed @ the 'Native English speakers' thread to clarify some interesting points.

Is that sarcasm that I sense?
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by WhiteOne(f): 1:42pm On May 02, 2012
Only a very stupid rich man would marry a lazy, sit-at-come, i-can-not-take-care-of-my-children woman(s), what is the benefit of such a woman? She will only eat his money and the man will not be rich for long!
Polygamy, was this not done in the old day’s that man hand enough hands to work in the field, many woman and many children = many helpers.
In Islam polygamy was introduced by the prophet after a time of war, where men dead and the woman where left a widows , was not done this they do not have to re-marry outside their faith.
If a woman has co-wives does she not have to work harder to keep the interested in her.
Her children have to be trained well and be a blessing to the family, if they are not, it looks bad on her.
She must take good care of her home, herself (looks) and her business, is she not in instead composition, with the other wives?
Men are not so stupid, they might take a command looking girl, which has a good reception, is hard work and is healthy over the lazy beauty queen.
A woman might take a men, which is not reach and work with him to be rich together.
Would a father sell this daughter to a rich men, which is with many wives ?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by kambili190: 3:46pm On May 02, 2012
Jean Macqou: In order to reduce the population growth, Polygamy must be stopped. In polygamy, women have a lot of children because they know their husband is will support them, and they have other women help take care of their children. Unfortunately, when each wife has so many kids, they might find out that their man is not as rich as they thought he was.

This causes over population, and over population increase crime and poverty. The wealthiest nations of the world have low birth rates, such as Japan, and the United States. Women should focus more on the opportunities each of their children have to be successful, not the amount oaf kids. If they actually love their kids, why do they need so many of them. If they want to please their husband then they should use birth control. Surely their wealthy husband can afford it for them.

Japan's state deficit (= debt) is very high. in fact, higher than in Greece. almost 200 % of the GDP.
it's not a wealthy country.
however, I have come to realize that all wealthy countries gurantee women certain rights, don't reduce their role to the household duties, educate them well and so increase the competititon and therefore the productivity of the country wink
Re: Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad by JeanMacqou(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2012
kambili190:

Japan's state deficit (= debt) is very high. in fact, higher than in Greece. almost 200 % of the GDP.
it's not a wealthy country.
however, I have come to realize that all wealthy countries gurantee women certain rights, don't reduce their role to the household duties, educate them well and so increase the competititon and therefore the productivity of the country wink

A High debt does not mean a country is broke. The U.S. has a very high deficit, and it doesn't have to pay it back. The U.S. is so powerful, that other countries can't do anything about it if we don't pay off our debts. Japan also does not have to worry about it's debt, there is little the countries they owe can do about it.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? / Meet Britain's First 'black And White' Identical Twins / Help My Motherlaw And My Husband...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.