Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,870 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927056 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@ibracadabra. frm ikeja tk a bus going to ojuelegba @ ojuelegba tk a bus going to ogunsanya bode thomas drop at d last bus stop or u tel d bus conductor u re going 2 NYSC SECRETARIAT frm there u ll gt NPC.

Nice one thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2012
hi temmtanny,pls i need ur email adres.need 2 talk 2 u.tanx 4 ur reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2012
adzovia:
NO. DONT EVEN OPEN THE MEDICAL REPORT. it would be opened at the embassy. so no need to photocopy something you are not allowed to see

Yes you are right adzovia@, the medical reports is NOT to be opened by you. It is the embassy officials that does the opening.
In my case tho, the doctor made a complete copy for my personal consumption and the official one to the embassy he sealed it to be handed to them. That's the norm here.

But then again I am not from naija but i think if you ask courteously, the hospital can give you a personal copy only if they are nice.

Good luck with you mate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2012
Can someone help me out....i am yet to get my 2NL...my case number is 2013AF00016***. I am just so concerned on when the probability of the interview will be because i want to go holiday oooo! lol....Please, can someone help me out...really appreciate you guyz...u seem to follow up on all the guides...thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
House, i just finished my interview few hrs ago and what do you all expect.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
brightmon: House, i just finished my interview few hrs ago and what do you all expect.

I expect success. i hope congratulations is in order. pls post your interview experience in details. God bless

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
honeydee:

Thanks. We need more people like you. Wats ur email for those interested? God bless you

STILL WAITING FOR EMAIL ADDRESS OOOOO

STILL WAITING FOR EMAIL ADDRESS OOOOO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
Trezeget: hi temmtanny,pls i need ur email adres.need 2 talk 2 u.tanx 4 ur reply
tayo25cent@yahoo.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
brightmon: House, i just finished my interview few hrs ago and what do you all expect.
congrats bro.....pls gist ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin maybe i should allow you chop banga soup with starch first before tellin us

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
LET US PRAY 4 AMERICA!!!

Several states have declared emergencies, with tens of millions of people affected as schools are closed and transport services suspended.

Experts fear Sandy may become a super-storm when it makes landfall later.

Some election rallies have been called off, with Mr Obama warning affected citizens to take precautions.

International travel has been badly affected. Air France, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic grounded Monday's transatlantic flights to and from East Coast cities, including New York, Baltimore, Newark, Washington, Boston and Philadelphia.
Full moon

At 02:00 EDT (06:00 GMT), the storm was turning north, its eye swirling about 425 miles (760km) south-east of New York City, according to the National Hurricane Center.

With winds of 75mph, Hurricane Sandy, dubbed "Frankenstorm", is expected to bring a "life-threatening" surge flood to the mid-Atlantic coast, including Long Island Sound and New York Harbour.

The winds are expected to strengthen when Sandy makes landfall anywhere between Virginia and southern New England on Monday.

The prospect of merging with a wintry storm coming from the west during a full moon has many fearing dangerous high tides.

Sandy is some 520 miles (835km) across. It is also very slow, moving north-east at just 15mph, and could linger over as many as 12 states for 24-36 hours, bringing up to 25cm of rain, 60cm of snow, extreme storm surges and power cuts.

States of emergency have been declared in Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC and parts of North Carolina.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20119461

http://www.ecomanmade..com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
hmmm congrat bro,i cant wait to hear the good news.......faith works wonders

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2012

Congrats!!
Been a while since we saw you around here, what better way to return but with good news?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2012

Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by niggaguy: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
can we have a testimony please!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
congrats my dear brother cant wait for ur gist.am vry happy for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
congrat brightmon....!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
Pls gurus that won DV 2013 I have asked this question but not satisfied with the answer...Can I win the DV lottery with shadows on my passport or will I be disqualified if they found that my passport has shadows ?pls give me a complete answer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Congrat!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
Congrat!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
ahmedgafar7: Pls gurus that won DV 2013 I have asked this question but not satisfied with the answer...Can I win the DV lottery with shadows on my passport or will I be disqualified if they found that my passport has shadows ?pls give me a complete answer
you can be disqualified but pray miracles happen i know ppl who went through
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kx: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
adzovia:

[size=14pt]Can your pix and your application be disqualified if the online photo tool has verified your photo and confirmed it ok?[/size]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
me: good morin
CO: good morin, how are you?
Me: am tring to be fine.
CO: "smile"
CO: you swear to say the truth?
Me: yes i do.
CO: when did you get married?
Me: ............
CO: what is you child date of birth?
me: ...........
CO: have leaved out of Nigeria before?
Me: yes
CO: were, when and how long.
Me:............
CO: who are going to stay with when you get to the US?
Me: ...........
CO: ###**'' joke
Me: smile
CO: pick ur passport at ......... On ..........
Me: smile and full of Joy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
adzovia:
thanks........@leripa I didn't wanted to tell u I was nt satisfied with your answer because it will be like I didn't appreciate your response....THANKS embarassed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kx:

[size=14pt]Can your pix and your application be disqualified if the online photo tool has verified your photo and confirmed it ok?[/size]

As a matter of fact, it is NOT everybody that put in for the dv lottery that will be selected.
Adzovia has said it all. Pray! Pray!! Pray!!!

Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
ahmedgafar7: thanks........@leripa I didn't wanted to tell u I was nt satisfied with your answer because it will be like I didn't appreciate your response....THANKS embarassed

No worries about that. We are all here to help in one way or the other.
Good luck to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
brightmon: me: good morin
congratuloboia....wishing u a happy stay in US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
Leripa:

As a matter of fact, it is NOT everybody that put in for the dv lottery that will be selected.
Adzovia has said it all. Pray! Pray!! Pray!!!

Good luck.
thanks ...are u in US or you just applied for the DV lottery
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
House, nothing like Authentication of NCP or AOS.
Just be relaxed and focus, if you are on NL be sure you will get ur visa IF you are HONEST and NO LIES.
goodluck guys.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
brightmon: me: good morin
dis interview mk sense. Dis is indeed d hand of God. Congrats brightmon, go live d american dream. We r comin to join u soon.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kx:

yes if there are shadows behind your pic or your ears are not showing or your picture is not clear. simply put if it does not meet the qualifications. the photo tool is just there to verify the size of the picture not the quality or any other specification
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
ahmedgafar7: thanks ...are u in US or you just applied for the DV lottery

still in Niaja oooooo smiley smiley smiley,
but will surely be there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
Don Kool:

Congrats!!
Been a while since we saw you around here, what better way to return but with good news?
yes ohh my brother. I have too ohh

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.