Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,547 members, 7,857,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926572 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
brightmon:
California “The Golden State”
I'm coming there brightmon...what county are you residing ang how is ssn gotten there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
brightmon:
I rep Texas,the LONE STAR state grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
daddykelly:
I'm coming there brightmon...what county are you residing ang how is ssn gotten there.
Alameda, which one are you coming to? you apply for it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: I rep Texas,the LONE STAR state grin grin
See your mouth, that republican controled stated that you guys cant deliver to Obama.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
brightmon:
See your mouth, that republican controled stated that you guys cant deliver to Obama.
politics in the air
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
abosedekolawole: politics in the air
yes ohh, dont mind that man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
brightmon:
We tried oooo infact the percentage diff was like 25%.i know in future Texas may turn democrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2012
temmytanny: We tried oooo infact the percentage diff was like 25%.i know in future Texas may turn democrats.
ok na, i will hold you by your words in 4yrs time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2012
brightmon:
we shall reduce it to 10% in 2016 and democrats take over in 2020
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2012
temmytanny: we shall reduce it to 10% in 2016 and democrats take over in 2020
Abosedekolawole said it ohh, we want it in 2016 not 2020
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2012
brightmon:
Well, it's been predicted that come the next election cycle ( 2016 ) Texas is going to move from been a red state to a battleground state. Can't for that to happen cos that will be the demise of the Republican Party.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2012
babbs45: Well, it's been predicted that come the next election cycle ( 2016 ) Texas is going to move from been a red state to a battleground state. Can't for that to happen cos that will be the demise of the Republican Party.
yes oooo cos Texas has 30 electoral votes and if it goes to swing state,then Republicans are in big trouble
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2012
docbunmi: Thanks everyone. We had a 7am appt and got der @ abt 6am. We were third in line but I had to go back to drop my baby's milk and water outside cos its not alloweD. We went thru all d security checks and by d time we entered d interview hall, it was 7:11am. We paid N163,500 for d 3 of us and after abt 15mins a Nigerian woman called us @ window 13 and asked for my hubby's educational papers, our marriage cert and birth certs and police report. We were already told to open d sealed medical reports @ d gate before entering. Anyway, at this point we had a bit of issue wit my hubby's neco, d original was not in d package! Instead we packed a color copy dat looks just like d original! See shock and confusion,we asked to go get a scratch card outside but we were refused dat we cnt go outside again. Anyways we offered up some prayers and waited. Then d CO came and we were d first pple attended to
CO: good morning
WE: good morning
CO: asked for d payment slip and told us to sign and take d oath. Here, my baby was babbling and I told d CO dat "see, my baby is taking d oath too" and everyone laughed. From dat moment, it was smiles and jokes galore
CO: asked my hubby who played d lottery for him and my hubby said I did it for him and she asked me if dat was true and I agreed and went further to tell her d date I played it. She then asked my hubby wat he does for a living and asked him to explain exactly wat he does. She then asked wen we met and my husband and I told her d story, completing each odas sentences and she was just smiling. She assked wat job I do and I told her I am a doc and specialize in family med. She asked if we had pics and we showed her our wedding photo book and she loved d yoruba attire of d engagement. While, we were still flipping thru d album, she printed out a white paper and circled d first addy and said " dats fine, ur daughter is lucky to have parents so in love like u guys.congrats and welcome to america, go pick ur passports and visa nxt wk @ d circled addy. We said thanks, smiling and as we turned to leave, my baby picked up d black phone to put it in her mouth and d lady started talking baby talk to her dat even d pple waiting were laughing with us
The lesson here is dat though we had some scary moments, we kept our heads and were positive.
Success to everyone else too
Ire na akari o

so what type of attire did you and your hubby put on?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2012
For those Connecting from NY to Maryland, Connecticut,Boston Rhode Island..you can check this out http://www.peterpanbus.com/new-low-fares-baltimore-nyc/
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2012
brightmon:

Baba Cali,how body? I just see your green light now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:25am On Dec 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Baba Cali,how body? I just see your green light now
bro you know how far na, the thing no dey for tree ohh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2012
brightmon:
bro you know how far na, the thing no dey for tree ohh

I know, peppe go soon rest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I know, peppe go soon rest.
brightmon, u know say adesoji don get where he go dey pluck that thing for tree bt we still dey look for the thing
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 2:41am On Dec 06, 2012
Its so nice reading all those success stories,may God be with all of us for the upcoming interviews and 2nd NLs...
As my interview day is getting close day by day my worries are increased,i had this misspelling on my middle name and the gurus told me its no problem,anyone who went to interview with misspelling or know such kind of case and got visa pls respond to me and make me calm down.thank you very much in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 2:51am On Dec 06, 2012
PLEASE HOUSE HELP ME...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2012
temmytanny: brightmon, u know say adesoji don get where he go dey pluck that thing for tree bt we still dey look for the thing
No be lie, i wonder how Adesoji go look like, may be he go get BIG belle ohh, hhahahahahaha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2012
I had a successful interview yesterday. After the security checks, i paid my visa fees inside after which a black lady collected my documents.

I was later called at window 14 4 an interview by a white lady and guess what, she was so nice to me.

She took my finger prints and made me took an oath to say the truth and i signed my DS form.

Co; can u tell me ur education background?
me: told her.
co: are u married
me: not yet
co: {smiles} kids?
me (laughs) none
co: do u have anybody in the us
me: yes i have now.
co: smiles) put it down in that space
me: i did}
co: where do u work
me: i told her
co; Where do u work
co: u work as wot?
co: i like that{smiles and circles an address} ur visa has been approved congrats. go to the circled adress in 2weeks to collect ur visa.

It was all house, America here, i come

7 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2012
docbunmi: Thanks everyone. We had a 7am appt and got der @ abt 6am. We were third in line but I had to go back to drop my baby's milk and water outside cos its not alloweD. We went thru all d security checks and by d time we entered d interview hall, it was 7:11am. We paid N163,500 for d 3 of us and after abt 15mins a Nigerian woman called us @ window 13 and asked for my hubby's educational papers, our marriage cert and birth certs and police report. We were already told to open d sealed medical reports @ d gate before entering. Anyway, at this point we had a bit of issue wit my hubby's neco, d original was not in d package! Instead we packed a color copy dat looks just like d original! See shock and confusion,we asked to go get a scratch card outside but we were refused dat we cnt go outside again. Anyways we offered up some prayers and waited. Then d CO came and we were d first pple attended to
CO: asked for d payment slip and told us to sign and take d oath. Here, my baby was babbling and I told d CO dat "see, my baby is taking d oath too" and everyone laughed. From dat moment, it was smiles and jokes galore
CO: asked my hubby who played d lottery for him and my hubby said I did it for him and she asked me if dat was true and I agreed and went further to tell her d date I played it. She then asked my hubby wat he does for a living and asked him to explain exactly wat he does. She then asked wen we met and my husband and I told her d story, completing each odas sentences and she was just smiling. She assked wat job I do and I told her I am a doc and specialize in family med. She asked if we had pics and we showed her our wedding photo book and she loved d yoruba attire of d engagement. While, we were still flipping thru d album, she printed out a white paper and circled d first addy and said " dats fine, ur daughter is lucky to have parents so in love like u guys.congrats and welcome to america, go pick ur passports and visa nxt wk @ d circled addy. We said thanks, smiling and as we turned to leave, my baby picked up d black phone to put it in her mouth and d lady started talking baby talk to her dat even d pple waiting were laughing with us
The lesson here is dat though we had some scary moments, we kept our heads and were positive.
Ire na akari o
congrats to u and ur family!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2012
Idi Amin: I had a successful interview yesterday. After the security checks, i paid my visa fees inside after which a black lady collected my documents.

I was later called at window 14 4 an interview by a white lady and guess what, she was so nice to me.

She took my finger prints and made me took an oath to say the truth and i signed my DS form.

me (laughs) none
co; Where do u work
co: i like that{smiles and circles an address} ur visa has been approved congrats. go to the circled adress in 2weeks to collect ur visa.

Congratulations to you my brother.
Welcome to America!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2012
Congrat oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2012
Ire na akari o

Congratulations to your family.
Beeni o, ire naa akari l'oruko Jesu!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2012
Idi Amin: I had a successful interview yesterday. After the security checks, i paid my visa fees inside after which a black lady collected my documents.

me (laughs) none
co; Where do u work

congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2012

me (laughs) none
co; Where do u work

Thats it bro, just like ABC right? welcome to the States.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2012

me (laughs) none
co; Where do u work

Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2012
brightmon:
hmmm dat d state am also coming wnt i get my visa... I cant wait to b dere!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2012
tycoon77:
hmmm dat d state am also coming wnt i get my visa... I cant wait to b dere!
you are welcome ohhh, its a nice place with good weather.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by docbunmi: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2012
My hubby wore a TM Lewin shirt, multicolored and dark blue jeans trousers and trainers and I wore a button down knee lenght short sleeved dress. We were smart causal. However majorityt of d pple der wore coporate outfits and most couples wore d same attire in native material.
adesojiaderemi@:

so what type of attire did you and your hubby put on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.