Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,962 members, 7,866,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927506 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
JUSTWISE How are you doing? Why did you delete my post and it had No contacts?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
Spoondar: JUSTWISE How are you doing? Why did you delete my post and it had No contacts?
Unavailable.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
i need ur advice house pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mikekelech(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
some one should pls help, I am one of the lucky winners' of dv lottery 2013 my case number is 16*** from Nigeria and iam stil expecting my 2nd NL, pls is it going to come thru email or by post. Thanks as i awaits your urgent response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
jben5966: gud day my people in the house im new here i want ur advice on my issue my wife is the principal and she finished her hnd in 2008 and she got neco in 2007 with 5 credit and she finished her secondary school in 1999 she came out with one pass, hope she can used dis neco and if co ask for the secondary result and that waec carry wrong dob on certificate pls what do u want us to do now can i go with both of result pls will need ur advice pls.

Go with both results. Correct the errors on the certificate with an affidavit. I hope that answers your question?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
jben5966: gud day my people in the house im new here i want ur advice on my issue my wife is the principal and she finished her hnd in 2008 and she got neco in 2007 with 5 credit and she finished her secondary school in 1999 she came out with one pass, hope she can used dis neco and if co ask for the secondary result and that waec carry wrong dob on certificate pls what do u want us to do now can i go with both of result pls will need ur advice pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
mikekelech: some one should pls help, I am one of the lucky winners' of dv lottery 2013 my case number is 16*** from Nigeria and iam stil expecting my 2nd NL, pls is it going to come thru email or by post. Thanks as i awaits your urgent response
Beginning with DV-2012, KCC will NOT send email or postal mail to notify you, regardless of whether you've been selected, and if the 2NL does come thru email, it will be directing you to use your confirmation number and check your status at the DOS Entry Status Check website. So keep checking your entry status to see if they have dropped your 2NL and this should be as from April if the bulletin will be fair.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger: For anyone going for interview anytime soon, please read this and follow suit. I witnessed about 6 DV visa denials yesterday. The black Angel denied 2 different DV applicants and the white Angel denied as twice as much. I listened to the line of questioning to discover what they seek to establish before they approve DV lottery win.

Some other countries don't get the kind of academic scrutiny we get for the following reasons:

1. They are academically sound and their schools are ranked high globally.
2. Academic fraud is impossible in these countries unlike our beloved country where even a serving senator or governor is using 'Toronto' certificate. You get what I mean.

DV lottery is meant for two reasons:

1. Cultural and ethnic diversity in the US.
2. Injection of best brains to boost economic growth in the US.

The reason for the academic drilling is to ensure the person coming into the US will be economically relevant and viable. They need innovation and productivity not liabilities or lay about. Before your number is called by the CO for interview, I observed some staff behind the counters crutinizing each file. They make recommendations and draw up possible questions to ask which is placed inside your file for the CO. The CO is merely asking predetermined questions drawn up by experienced minds. They know what answers they seek. You must perform credibly well to merit a visa.

Now when you appear before the CO, they want to see how well and confidently you can express yourself. If you cannot sell Your self credibly well, you can't sell the American ideals. If you can't exhibit matured reasoming, you would be considered a liability.

The few DV selectees who were denied yesterday could not make confident statements without annoying grammatical blunders. Most don't answer the questions asked. They choose answers which are unrelated to the questions posed. Please avoid this. Some contradict what they filled in the form. I saw a lady denied because the CO accused her of lying on oath. Another was denied because he couldn't list atleast 3 topics in mathematics. Another couldn't defend his O'levels. Please tell me of what benefit these categories of people would be to the US economy?

Now here is my advice, prepare well. Please prepare very well. Polish up your English a bit more. Read your best subjects. Now let me tell you something else I discovered. You are the one who determines the course they ask you questions from. I heard CO's ask each applicant their best course at school. I was asked. I told her contract law . I chose contract Law because I lectured junior students for free while I was a student. It was my favorite. If you wake me up by 2am, I can cite over 50 law cases on contract with their facts and decisions. This was why I could lecture the CO and her mouth was agape. I don't mean to boast, but I don't think anyone ever addressed that lady the way I did. She was speechless. I held her spellbound. You can do the same.

Choose your best subject. Begin to read. Please read hard. Pick up your dictionaries and learn new words. Dont allow the skin colour of a white person intimidate you. Don't allow her phonetics subdue your self confidence. Rise above the board. You can do it my brothers and sisters because I did it. Go and face the CO. Come back here and testify.

Lastly, I met a young guy who probably couldn't be above 25 yrs with a girl of probably 20 who he claims is his wife. They were denied. The CO didn't even look at their pictures. It was the black angel by the way that denied them. They know the average age Nigerians marry. They knew they were players.

If you married after your eDV application but before the results were released, you got no problems. If you married after the results were released, you got a big mountain to climb. Your chances are slim but not impossible. With God, nothing shall be impossible. Wearing uniform as a couple is not the key. Cuddling while waiting for your number to be called only shows your hidden guilt. Your best bet is to maintain your single status after you've won if you are still very young in age. That's my personal opinion. Your chances are so slim if you marry. Goodluck to all interview hopefuls. Goodluck my dearest friends on Nairaland. I'll post some official document to help you on your journey. Allow me today or tomorrow. Gentiger signing off. Love you all.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND READ THIS BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW.

This is a very insightful hint. Thank you Gentiger.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger: For anyone going for interview anytime soon, please read this and follow suit. I witnessed about 6 DV visa denials yesterday. The black Angel denied 2 different DV applicants and the white Angel denied as twice as much. I listened to the line of questioning to discover what they seek to establish before they approve DV lottery win.

Some other countries don't get the kind of academic scrutiny we get for the following reasons:

2. Academic fraud is impossible in these countries unlike our beloved country where even a serving senator or governor is using 'Toronto' certificate. You get what I mean.

The reason for the academic drilling is to ensure the person coming into the US will be economically relevant and viable. They need innovation and productivity not liabilities or lay about. Before your number is called by the CO for interview, I observed some staff behind the counters crutinizing each file. They make recommendations and draw up possible questions to ask which is placed inside your file for the CO. The CO is merely asking predetermined questions drawn up by experienced minds. They know what answers they seek. You must perform credibly well to merit a visa.

Now when you appear before the CO, they want to see how well and confidently you can express yourself. If you cannot sell Your self credibly well, you can't sell the American ideals. If you can't exhibit matured reasoming, you would be considered a liability.

The few DV selectees who were denied yesterday could not make confident statements without annoying grammatical blunders. Most don't answer the questions asked. They choose answers which are unrelated to the questions posed. Please avoid this. Some contradict what they filled in the form. I saw a lady denied because the CO accused her of lying on oath. Another was denied because he couldn't list atleast 3 topics in mathematics. Another couldn't defend his O'levels. Please tell me of what benefit these categories of people would be to the US economy?

Now here is my advice, prepare well. Please prepare very well. Polish up your English a bit more. Read your best subjects. Now let me tell you something else I discovered. You are the one who determines the course they ask you questions from. I heard CO's ask each applicant their best course at school. I was asked. I told her contract law . I chose contract Law because I lectured junior students for free while I was a student. It was my favorite. If you wake me up by 2am, I can cite over 50 law cases on contract with their facts and decisions. This was why I could lecture the CO and her mouth was agape. I don't mean to boast, but I don't think anyone ever addressed that lady the way I did. She was speechless. I held her spellbound. You can do the same.

Choose your best subject. Begin to read. Please read hard. Pick up your dictionaries and learn new words. Dont allow the skin colour of a white person intimidate you. Don't allow her phonetics subdue your self confidence. Rise above the board. You can do it my brothers and sisters because I did it. Go and face the CO. Come back here and testify.

Lastly, I met a young guy who probably couldn't be above 25 yrs with a girl of probably 20 who he claims is his wife. They were denied. The CO didn't even look at their pictures. It was the black angel by the way that denied them. They know the average age Nigerians marry. They knew they were players.

If you married after your eDV application but before the results were released, you got no problems. If you married after the results were released, you got a big mountain to climb. Your chances are slim but not impossible. With God, nothing shall be impossible. Wearing uniform as a couple is not the key. Cuddling while waiting for your number to be called only shows your hidden guilt. Your best bet is to maintain your single status after you've won if you are still very young in age. That's my personal opinion. Your chances are so slim if you marry. Goodluck to all interview hopefuls. Goodluck my dearest friends on Nairaland. I'll post some official document to help you on your journey. Allow me today or tomorrow. Gentiger signing off. Love you all.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND READ THIS BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW.

Thanks for this brotherly advice, may the Lord almighty continue to help you and favour you in Jesus name and all of us in this forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger:

Go with both results. Correct the errors on the certificate with an affidavit. I hope that answers your question?
thanks gentiger
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
magicmase: Hi everyone, bin following dis forum for a while now, would like to thank u guys for being a big help, just got of d phone wit kcc & the lady said visas for my no, 168xx will be available feb 15, dat shud also apply for anyone else in d 16xxx range.

I pray this will happen because we are still waiting 4 our 2NL (16xxx)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
nero xp:
Tanx 2 u man.Have u done ur interview Mr.rude boy?

No...still on the wey come soon...n u?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger u're a very gud man nd ur observation @ de embassy realy got me speechless lyk my broda Junkerhill.i've realy learnt alot frm ur post nd my courage has escalated 2 de utmost.Many tanx 2 u Mr.gentiger 4 dis inspiring post of yourr,pls remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
jben5966: i need ur advice house pls
I tot it hs been taken care of brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
mikekelech: some one should pls help, I am one of the lucky winners' of dv lottery 2013 my case number is 16*** from Nigeria and iam stil expecting my 2nd NL, pls is it going to come thru email or by post. Thanks as i awaits your urgent response
the fact that u know what 2NL is means u have gathered lots of info concerning DV lottery. I guess u also know what it means to be current and what visa bulletine is. No offence to you brother but I guess u also know the answer to ur question. if u are new on this forum I suggest u read from page 1. It will open your eyes to many things you don't know. But if u hav already don that, put on a suit of patience and also carry a seat of patience then sit and wait. My CN is on same range wit urs and I'm also a nigerian.
O ga e rucha anyi niile aka.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
nero xp: Gentiger u're a very gud man nd ur observation @ de embassy realy got me speechless lyk my broda Junkerhill.i've realy learnt alot frm ur post nd my courage has escalated 2 de utmost.Many tanx 2 u Mr.gentiger 4 dis inspiring post of yourr,pls remain blessed.
Gbam!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
yes thanks my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
junkerhill: I tot it hs been taken care of brother.
yes thanks my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
i love this tip from gentiger,it is really an eye opener for all waiting for interview and 2nl...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
i love this tip from gentiger,it is really an eye opener for all waiting for interview,2nl and bulletine stuff.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:04am On Jan 20, 2013
gentiger, gen lion has woken up. We r ready to face the co. Tanks a lot for ur observatn.roaRrrRRR
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 5:22am On Jan 20, 2013
Good morning house! Just came out from an initiation. It was successful n good! I introduce to you, my new name: Genphant! Remember, no single animal messes up with the only confirmed GENTLE, but rugged n powerful king of d animal kingdom, the ELEPHANT; not even d lion or tiger! Genphant, signing in- Uuuuuuuuuaahh! Check out my logo at First Bank- the giant of banks! Ready for WINDOWS 16!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:15am On Jan 20, 2013
Deuteronomy 1 vs 28-33,GOD bless you as you read(amen)gudmorning house,pls dnt forget dat tomorow is d day we all agreed on 4 fasting and prayer,u can break by 12,3 or 6 depends on ur strenth an d grace of GOD wil b sufficient 4 us(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2013

Wowww...! Hon. Gentiger, u b DV applicant abi na SPY or FBI? person like u nai dey work 4 FBI or CIA 4 Americooo... u are d MAN... infact u are God-sent... Your experience, observations, opinion,ideas, advice, wisdom are all wonderful, awesome, great, outstanding, remarkable & giving hope & encouragement. U are indomitable, indefatigable, a Conqueror... U are programed + navigated by God 2 b good 2 save d world... I dont even know wot else 2 say, am short of words... I feel like embracing u wit a big hug & giv u a holy kiss... Without meaning 2 b immodest U merit an AWARD of HONOUR & EXCELLENCE wit a standing ovation!!!

I LOVE YOU.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2013
adzovia:
believe me there will be no time for you to be talking about a girl you have. you will file for her when you come here. is really easy as long as you have your green card and you are married to her you can file for her. no need to mention it at the interview is not necessary and you wont even be able to mention it anyway

Thanks adzovia. God bless u & evry1 in d house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2013
The following link (if you've not already come across it) provides more information regarding the CNA program, it also enables you to do a state by state comparison of the program and estimated costs too:

http://www.cnaprograms.org/states/

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2013
abosedekolawole: gentiger, gen lion has woken up. We r ready to face the co. Tanks a lot for ur observatn.roaRrrRRR
hahahahaha. My brother dnt u tink its too early to roar, abina hunger dey cause dt one? Good mornin bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2013
ogbonlowob: Good morning house! Just came out from an initiation. It was successful n good! I introduce to you, my new name: Genphant! Remember, no single animal messes up with the only confirmed GENTLE, but rugged n powerful king of d animal kingdom, the ELEPHANT; not even d lion or tiger! Genphant, signing in- Uuuuuuuuuaahh! Check out my logo at First Bank- the giant of banks! Ready for WINDOWS 16!!
for ur mind abi...lol? Anyway, I lik ur spirit. "Whatsoever a man calleth himself, that he shall answer"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Spoondar: The following link (if you've not already come across it) provides more information regarding the CNA program, it also enables you to do a state by state comparison of the program and estimated costs too:

http://www.cnaprograms.org/states/
tanx spoondar.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2013
abosedekolawole: gentiger, gen lion has woken up. We r ready to face the co. Tanks a lot for ur observatn.roaRrrRRR

It's ok Genlion. A feline relationship can begin. Go get your visa. It's there waiting for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.