Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922887 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

may God grant your heart desire.
AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2013
odunmanuel: U're welcome onboard. I say a big AMEN 2 ur blv dat u wil b selecte among d DV-2014 winners IJN
amen...re u a 2013 winner?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 12:42am On Apr 05, 2013
@daddykelly; Congrats!
@chykezworld; Congrats!
@abimbola; Congrats!
@seal; enjoy urself, im joining u soon.
@tosmy; we r waitin to hear ur successful interview story!
OUR GOD IS FOREVER FAITHFUL!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 12:42am On Apr 05, 2013
seal777: Seal777 reporting live from Houston , Texas.

Landed sunday night at the George Bush Airport aboard Qatar airways after 8 hrs stop over in doha, went through the immigration, stopped for a check on my baggade and have my dried meat ( tinko ) , ginger and knoor chicken trashed by the airport screening officials, i was advice before leaving Naija to take red cab home since my host will nto be available to pick me at the airport but i saved $46 by taking a shuttle bus for $34 ( after an intenet search for cheaper shuttle at Doha ) instead of red cab for $80 to my destination ( naija brain ? ).

I am home trying to learn the ropes, gone out sevarally using the metro bus card with effective use of the navigation on my ipad. Its a nice environment here in houston and i am hoping to enjoy every bit of it.congrats 2 u...u re already blendn...kudooosss!!!

In the meantime, i opened an account with Bank of America already and started spending from the account.......waiting arround for my GC and SSN. I have got some job offers awaiting my documentation.

All for now, thanks all for your support
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 1:45am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello guys,
Pls when is the best tym to do medicals. & hw long does it take before it expires because it has been done & interview is not close.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 2:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Hi everyone,my interview is fast approaching. I would like to make an enquiry about the police certificate. I went to Ikeja Area F for it. I was charged 10k and eventually was given a small red document which read "police character certificate" and a long white sheet which contained my fingerprints.Please are these the right documents? Also regarding the application fees should I change it to dollars and take it along with me or how is it done? I would appreciate a prompt response....Thanks all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 2:45am On Apr 05, 2013
U are suppose to get the police report @ Alagbon police station Ikoyi for 5,000 naira. & d police certificate u have is the right one. No nid 2 worry. U can pay in Nigeria currency or dollars. Any1 is preferable.
Tiwalad: Hi everyone,my interview is fast approaching. I would like to make an enquiry about the police certificate. I went to Ikeja Area F for it. I was charged 10k and eventually was given a small red document which read "police character certificate" and a long white sheet which contained my fingerprints.Please are these the right documents? Also regarding the application fees should I change it to dollars and take it along with me or how is it done? I would appreciate a prompt response....Thanks all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 3:00am On Apr 05, 2013
missbelle: U are suppose to get the police report @ Alagbon police station Ikoyi for 5,000 naira. & d police certificate u have is the right one. No nid 2 worry. U can pay in Nigeria currency or dollars. Any1 is preferable.
Thanks a lot ..God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:08am On Apr 05, 2013
chykezworld: ....i am happy to write my success story here n i give all d glory to God.
My interview ws a classic 5sec type...i ws interview by CO13...n ofcuz it was all guys affair,i mean d CO....i got der around 5.30am...did d security checks,payed in dollars n tendered my credentials,den after awhile d widow 13 strtd first,den d odas...i was called by 13
co...gudmorn
me..i was smiling n greeted him warmly,den he was smiling.
Co...wat r u doing nw?
Me...i wrk wt a pherm. Company.
Co...as in drugs company?
Me...yes
co...who do u hv in US?
Me..family friend
co...r u married,any children
me...no
co...nxt wk go n pick ur visa
me..tnx
na so d Mata tak b...may God b praised.
Congratulations to you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:13am On Apr 05, 2013
daddykelly: yea am relaxed now,my oga @ the top(God) has done it..i moved yesterday evening from okota to onikan in order not to miss the interview...i passed through hell because the guy i was directed to don't even have a wrapper not to talk of carpet or mattrass to sleep on,while i dey sleep 4 under air condition 4 my uncle house @ okota....i have to borrow wrapper from his neigbour because there is no way i can go back to okota @ that time,so i endured.
I woke up around 3:13am because i was nt comfortable,started browsing(if u check u'll see my post around 3:33am).
I arrived @ the embassy like 15 minutes to 5(i was the 1st person there),waited until 6:00am a police man came and scanned us.later we were told to line up(i was no3 in immigrant queue).submitted 2nl only and passed through security checks(very tight).
Paid my dv fee 330 dollars(i paid in dollars) @ window 22.
Later called to submit my documents @ window 17.
After 5 interviews i was called to window 14(a cute white guy),he dint even tell me i just put my hanh there take finger print,the interview went thus:
co:do u swear to say the truth and nothing bt d truth?.
Me:yes i do
co:are mr ......?
Me:yes i am
co:wat is ur highest qualification?
Me:waec
co:what year?
Me:...
Co:are u currently a student
me:yea
co:skul?
Me:....
Co:course?
Me:economics
co:level?
Co:list ur last semester courses
me:...
Co:is that ur skul i.d(cos i ws holding it)
me;yea
co:let me see(i gave him),oh u 'll graduate this summer?(him don cirle the address since)
co:congrats,pick ur documents in the circled address next wednesday,if u cant u can fill the back page 4 smone else 2 pick it on ur behalf(he gave me nd the g card payment stuff)
me:thanks u sir(i run comot b4 him go call me back).
Note:window 16 gave 1 ap to a guy and was drilling one gal wen i left b4 dem go tranfer her to me...lol
Congratulations to you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:21am On Apr 05, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
while staying with a host please avoid:
being the first to on the TV
being the first to wake up and take a bath
going to the refrigerator to pick up drinks all the time
living the light on all the time
using the home phone all the time,or giving the number out to your friends
being the last person to wake up in the morning
cooking while they are at work
being lazy
sending western union to your immediate family
putting on the heat or ac without the host approval......if you dont want to be a "PREY"
I should NOT take a bath before my HOST and am already awake before she wakes up undecided this is like being in a voluntarily cell. I think when it will come to hosting i think i will be the best Host because i wont mind that and about food i have never limited someone as long as its necessary like lunch while am away. I agree with the rest because they increase the bills but i wont deny them the necessities because am human and i follow the principal "Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 3:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Tiwalad:
Thanks a lot ..God bless
Misbelle.... Please Im I to pay for the application at the embassy on the day of the interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 3:48am On Apr 05, 2013
Tiwalad:
Misbelle.... Please Im I to pay for the application at the embassy on the day of the interview
You pay ur visa fee @the day of ur interview
$330 dollars or its naira equivalent which may varpending the exchange rate for that day at the embassy.
If u are paying in $ its advisable you get the dollar from the bank
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 3:53am On Apr 05, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
av u sent ur formz to kcc...
it has been sent since august
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 3:56am On Apr 05, 2013
jidex001:

Bro, d break down won't help here but tell us the steps you have taken ( have you sent your form to kcc and we the forum member will put heads together to see our you can get your confirmation number or advice u on what to do). One big advice to u don't eva count your lost. You have to move on. God dwells in these forum. So your case is settled already.
d form has been sent since august. they didnt even use my email addrress while we were filling d form then, they opened new email addrress
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 4:02am On Apr 05, 2013
junkerhill: my brother, I regret to tell you that this people are well experienced in this biz that you have only two options. Either you appeal to their conscience or settle it in court. Taking the matter to court could delay your interview. Anybody with legal knowledge of this kind of problem can advice him more on what to do. your confirmation number is the only key you have to your 2NL which without it, there is notin you can do. Their next action now is ask your to pay som money before the 2NL is given to you. Reason with them and tell us the out come. I pray it works out fine for u.
infact they r already requesting 4 anoda money now, they said i have to pay 100k b4 we can continue to do medical n police report and my parents r already tired of dis. i will go n liase wif dem as u said n giv u guys feedback...although in our last meetin they said i shd go n get d money ready if i dnt want my interview date to b reschedule 2 anoda month..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:41am On Apr 05, 2013
daddykelly: yea am relaxed now,my oga @ the top(God) has done it..i moved yesterday evening from okota to onikan in order not to miss the interview...i passed through hell because the guy i was directed to don't even have a wrapper not to talk of carpet or mattrass to sleep on,while i dey sleep 4 under air condition 4 my uncle house @ okota....i have to borrow wrapper from his neigbour because there is no way i can go back to okota @ that time,so i endured.
I woke up around 3:13am because i was nt comfortable,started browsing(if u check u'll see my post around 3:33am).
I arrived @ the embassy like 15 minutes to 5(i was the 1st person there),waited until 6:00am a police man came and scanned us.later we were told to line up(i was no3 in immigrant queue).submitted 2nl only and passed through security checks(very tight).
Paid my dv fee 330 dollars(i paid in dollars) @ window 22.
Later called to submit my documents @ window 17.
After 5 interviews i was called to window 14(a cute white guy),he dint even tell me i just put my hanh there take finger print,the interview went thus:
co:do u swear to say the truth and nothing bt d truth?.
Me:yes i do
co:are mr ......?
Me:yes i am
co:wat is ur highest qualification?
Me:waec
co:what year?
Me:...
Co:are u currently a student
co:skul?
Co:course?
Me:economics
co:level?
Co:list ur last semester courses
me:...
Co:is that ur skul i.d(cos i ws holding it)
me;yea
co:let me see(i gave him),oh u 'll graduate this summer?(him don cirle the address since)
co:congrats,pick ur documents in the circled address next wednesday,if u cant u can fill the back page 4 smone else 2 pick it on ur behalf(he gave me nd the g card payment stuff)
me:thanks u sir(i run comot b4 him go call me back).
Note:window 16 gave 1 ap to a guy and was drilling one gal wen i left b4 dem go tranfer her to me...lol

Congratulations Daddykelly.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Husmern:
infact they r already requesting 4 anoda money now, they said i have to pay 100k b4 we can continue to do medical n police report and my parents r already tired of dis. i will go n liase wif dem as u said n giv u guys feedback...although in our last meetin they said i shd go n get d money ready if i dnt want my interview date to b reschedule 2 anoda month..
Doz ur agents re fuckin wicked nd heartless.but do u hav any clue if KCC has sent ur 2NL? If yes,pls wen's ur interview let's knw wia to start helpin u cos dis is gettin out of hands... angry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:46am On Apr 05, 2013
@ Seal,welcome to TX nd I pray nd wish u a successful stay here wit gud life...I hope u can feel dis cold weather am feelin here in Arlington grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Abimbola80: Whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, God is awesome. Successful and stress-free interview at around 12:35 today.I cant stop dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update later

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:53am On Apr 05, 2013
seal777: Seal777 reporting live from Houston , Texas.

Landed sunday night at the George Bush Airport aboard Qatar airways after 8 hrs stop over in doha, went through the immigration, stopped for a check on my baggade and have my dried meat ( tinko ) , ginger and knoor chicken trashed by the airport screening officials, i was advice before leaving Naija to take red cab home since my host will nto be available to pick me at the airport but i saved $46 by taking a shuttle bus for $34 ( after an intenet search for cheaper shuttle at Doha ) instead of red cab for $80 to my destination ( naija brain ? ).

I am home trying to learn the ropes, gone out sevarally using the metro bus card with effective use of the navigation on my ipad. Its a nice environment here in houston and i am hoping to enjoy every bit of it.

In the meantime, i opened an account with Bank of America already and started spending from the account.......waiting arround for my GC and SSN. I have got some job offers awaiting my documentation.

All for now, thanks all for your support

Welcome home bro

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:57am On Apr 05, 2013
Spoondar:
I should NOT take a bath before my HOST and am already awake before she wakes up undecided this is like being in a voluntarily cell. I think when it will come to hosting i think i will be the best Host because i wont mind that and about food i have never limited someone as long as its necessary like lunch while am away. I agree with the rest because they increase the bills but i wont deny them the necessities because am human and i follow the principal "Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you"

My dear, I bow! What on earth will you be doing with such a host who frowns because you used the TV or visited the fridge. Anyway sha, I am home and dry.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2013
rood boy:

My broda let's wait till next week...r u also 17plus?
yea my brother,our CN Is 171xx,Is wife I the PA,I said it earlier may be u forget ni
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 5:34am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello my e-family,pls I hav a lilu challenge here,
I gave som1 a 5k and my birth details to help me arrange for my NPC since last 2months,buh he's stil telling me ts nt yet ready,my question is,shud I go get anoda cos my interview wil soon be arnd d corner......pls wat do I do nw........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 5:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Husmern:
d form has been sent since august. they didnt even use my email addrress while we were filling d form then, they opened new email addrress
bros,how can u allow these pple to change ur email address while filling ur form,bro expect to be merge with a lady as ur wife when ur 2NL land,there absolutely nothing u can do than to complies with them,u open ur eyes and agent change both ur addresses and email
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2013
nero xp:
Doz ur agents re fuckin wicked nd heartless.but do u hav any clue if KCC has sent ur 2NL? If yes,pls wen's ur interview let's knw wia to start helpin u cos dis is gettin out of hands... angry
they said i shd b expectin my interview early may because my case no is 15***
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:46am On Apr 05, 2013
Anybody dat is coming to america pls dont buy penciljeans come ohh, dey say na gay people dey wear penciljeans for america
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2013
Husmern:
they said i shd b expectin my interview early may because my case no is 15***

This agent are so wicked, maybe u should call KCC and explain all this to them and see if they can do anytin . TeLl them u will send ur datapage of your passport and u request to change the email address and help you with the comfirmation number and also if you have any document you have signed with them u can also forward same to them too. Because I have a feeling that they won't want to negoitate with u and u might even pay more than a million naira.

NOTE: I am just saying u shld just give it a try to call KCC. Because their is no arm in trying.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2013
gunners4u: Anybody dat is coming to america pls dont buy penciljeans come ohh, dey say na gay people dey wear penciljeans for america
grin grin grin....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2013
Journi2America: Hello house, this has been the most educating, informative, entertaining forum here on earth. Testimonies are shared, goodwill messages flows like river niger n benue. Fellows share thesame faith n purpose n have become a scripture people can read to amend there own life style! Keep up the good work, surely our reward is in heaven. Once again, i imploy you all to remember me in your prayers as i go on my kneels now to pray for me to be among the DV winner this year cum May 1st. DV winner with a low case number, leading to my Visa collection! House i need your prayer!!! May1st also concidentally is my birthday! Pls i need your prayers! Thank you very much for your anticipated response. Eseooo!
God will answer our prayers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2013
missbelle: Hello guys,
Pls when is the best tym to do medicals. & hw long does it take before it expires because it has been done & interview is not close.
it is usually advised to be done 2-3weeks to your interview so as not to expire before your travel because it lasts only for 6months
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Spoondar:
adesoji said all those things becaose some people are so difficult to please. There is nothing you do that would please them. So we all have to just manage till we are able to be on our own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.