Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924356 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bibi007: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
whao! what a place to be in dis forum, i hv been glossing thru all info. that hv been said on this forum its really awesome. am a public health nurse with a wife and a daughter how i fancy my chances for immigrant visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Abimbola80: Hallo my people, I got to the embassy around 8:25am with my family. I was called to the queue around 9:15, did all document verification and straight to the other building. On getting there, I paid $1,320 for 4pple at window 22 and submit all my original docs and photocopy for window 19 with Int passport. I was in the front row looking at the 3cos. It was only the CO in window 14 (Young boy) that was nice, d CO in window 13 is too harsh and heartless, just they ask unnecessary question. Cos I was tired and hungry, I prayed for God's favour to have a stress-free experience. To be candid, favour beckon at exactly 12:32, the guy at window 14 called me and my family. This is my experience:
CO: Are you....
Me: Yes
Co: do you swear to say d truth?
me: yes. Then sign the form
Co: what is your highest qualification
me: MBA
co: what is your project topic?
me: Comparative adv in small and medium scale coy in lagos....
co:What is your first degree course?
me: AAAAAAAA
Co: which state do u serve, year and your PPA?
me: Sokoto
Co: bring out white paper and circle the address
In less than 4minutes, this wonderful guy gave me d visa without stress.
I want to show him my documents, but he said i shld keep them.

To be candid, it was God. I had an interesting and wonderful experience. Thanks for your
supports and prayers. This house is too wonderful, let's keep the flag flying.
For those awaiting interview or 2NL or may1 result, I wish you all the best. God is more than enough
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Abimbola80: Hallo my people, I got to the embassy around 8:25am with my family. I was called to the queue around 9:15, did all document verification and straight to the other building. On getting there, I paid $1,320 for 4pple at window 22 and submit all my original docs and photocopy for window 19 with Int passport. I was in the front row looking at the 3cos. It was only the CO in window 14 (Young boy) that was nice, d CO in window 13 is too harsh and heartless, just they ask unnecessary question. Cos I was tired and hungry, I prayed for God's favour to have a stress-free experience. To be candid, favour beckon at exactly 12:32, the guy at window 14 called me and my family. This is my experience:

To be candid, it was God. I had an interesting and wonderful experience. Thanks for your
For those awaiting interview or 2NL or may1 result, I wish you all the best. God is more than enough
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Congratulations Abibola! Go live your America dreams!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Seal777 reporting live from Houston , Texas.

Landed sunday night at the George Bush Airport aboard Qatar airways after 8 hrs stop over in doha, went through the immigration, stopped for a check on my baggade and have my dried meat ( tinko ) , ginger and knoor chicken trashed by the airport screening officials, i was advice before leaving Naija to take red cab home since my host will nto be available to pick me at the airport but i saved $46 by taking a shuttle bus for $34 ( after an intenet search for cheaper shuttle at Doha ) instead of red cab for $80 to my destination ( naija brain ? ).

I am home trying to learn the ropes, gone out sevarally using the metro bus card with effective use of the navigation on my ipad. Its a nice environment here in houston and i am hoping to enjoy every bit of it.

In the meantime, i opened an account with Bank of America already and started spending from the account.......waiting arround for my GC and SSN. I have got some job offers awaiting my documentation.

All for now, thanks all for your support
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
[b][/b]
Landed sunday night at the George Bush Airport aboard Qatar airways after 8 hrs stop over in doha, went through the immigration, stopped for a check on my baggade and have my dried meat ( tinko ) , ginger and knoor chicken trashed by the airport screening officials, i was advice before leaving Naija to take red cab home since my host will nto be available to pick me at the airport but i saved $46 by taking a shuttle bus for $34 ( after an intenet search for cheaper shuttle at Doha ) instead of red cab for $80 to my destination ( naija brain ? ).

I am home trying to learn the ropes, gone out sevarally using the metro bus card with effective use of the navigation on my ipad. Its a nice environment here in houston and i am hoping to enjoy every bit of it.

In the meantime, i opened an account with Bank of America already and started spending from the account.......waiting arround for my GC and SSN. I have got some job offers awaiting my documentation.

All for now, thanks all for your support.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Congratulations Ambibola! Go live your America dreams!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Congratulations Ambibola
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern:
thanks every! 4 ur concern, i hate 9ja 10k u very much...i will post the breakdown of what d agents r requesting..d total sum is going to 800k without visa fee and ticket...pls help me out oo..

Bro, d break down won't help here but tell us the steps you have taken ( have you sent your form to kcc and we the forum member will put heads together to see our you can get your confirmation number or advice u on what to do). One big advice to u don't eva count your lost. You have to move on. God dwells in these forum. So your case is settled already.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
seal777: Seal777 reporting live from Houston , Texas.

@ seal777: Gud news Bozz.
@ Abimbola80: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2013

Congratulation bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seventy70: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
plz can someone put me through on how to make payment on green card here in nigeria
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
tosmy :
Hmmmmmmm am so happy to hear that.....congrate dad kelly double portion is our birth rit this year.......tomorow is our own testimony.......ur prayer is needed.........faith workks wonders

Where's this guy?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
seventy70: plz can someone put me through on how to make payment on green card here in nigeria

Just like that? Ur first post?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
@rood boy what do u think of d upcoming visa bulletin??waiting Is killing oooo

My broda let's wait till next week...r u also 17plus?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern:
they didn't release d confimation no, even when i wanted to check my status they wrote it on d site themseves i was only seeing d case no i cud not cram all d no and i didnt want 2 take it up with them because i heard they might av changed some of my informatn without notify me. thev av even changed d address i used to apply then to thier own addrress
my brother, I regret to tell you that this people are well experienced in this biz that you have only two options. Either you appeal to their conscience or settle it in court. Taking the matter to court could delay your interview. Anybody with legal knowledge of this kind of problem can advice him more on what to do. your confirmation number is the only key you have to your 2NL which without it, there is notin you can do. Their next action now is ask your to pay som money before the 2NL is given to you. Reason with them and tell us the out come. I pray it works out fine for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
bibi007: whao! what a place to be in dis forum, i hv been glossing thru all info. that hv been said on this forum its really awesome. am a public health nurse with a wife and a daughter how i fancy my chances for immigrant visa
my professional colleague, ur chances are very bright.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
@Abimbola80:
Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
seventy70: plz can someone put me through on how to make payment on green card here in nigeria
are you one of us? We only know those that entered through the door and not the window. May we know you pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
junkerhill: are you one of us? We only know those that entered through the door and not the window. May we know you pls.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
ferdimako:

Just like that? Ur first post?

@ ferdimako: leave him alone nah E blood dey hot...lolzz..ferdimako: I alweys notice our new member of ds 4rum dey will not read frm the start till date so dat dey can understand alittle abt the past post...ppl don't wnt 2 learn b4 dey will cm be oga at top oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
seal777: Seal777 reporting live from Houston , Texas.

Congrats bro!! I dey jinja now o... 2wks left!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
rood boy:

My man preparation is movin well...I'm jst awaitin 2Nl to land nd fire the wrk straight....
So also for my side o...
We dey expect 2nd notification letter by next week Friday o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
I forcast that the next visa bulletine will be 19500 and 22000 for June and July respectively.
If your CN is around 17k. Expect your interview on the first week of June, 18k+ to 19k second ; third and fouth week of June respectively.
Goodluck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
odunmanuel: As soon as possible,preferably 5:00am or 5:30am. Gud luck
fenks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
ManTiger:
So also for my side o...
We dey expect 2nd notification letter by next week Friday o.

By God's grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hello house, this has been the most educating, informative, entertaining forum here on earth. Testimonies are shared, goodwill messages flows like river niger n benue. Fellows share thesame faith n purpose n have become a scripture people can read to amend there own life style! Keep up the good work, surely our reward is in heaven. Once again, i imploy you all to remember me in your prayers as i go on my kneels now to pray for me to be among the DV winner this year cum May 1st. DV winner with a low case number, leading to my Visa collection! House i need your prayer!!! May1st also concidentally is my birthday! Pls i need your prayers! Thank you very much for your anticipated response. Eseooo!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
I pray to share testimonies on this forum, less it wind up. Waiting to hear my testimonies soon......love u all!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
ManTiger: I forcast that the next visa bulletine will be 19500 and 22000 for June and July respectively.
If your CN is around 17k. Expect your interview on the first week of June, 18k+ to 19k second ; third and fouth week of June respectively.
Goodluck!

Gbam!!! Professor Hmmmmmm...buh I guess 2000...

mantiger ours intview will fall at rainin season period dat means the rain will be a blessin rain IJN (Amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Journi2America: Hello house, this has been the most educating, informative, entertaining forum here on earth. Testimonies are shared, goodwill messages flows like river niger n benue. Fellows share thesame faith n purpose n have become a scripture people can read to amend there own life style! Keep up the good work, surely our reward is in heaven. Once again, i imploy you all to remember me in your prayers as i go on my kneels now to pray for me to be among the DV winner this year cum May 1st. DV winner with a low case number, leading to my Visa collection! House i need your prayer!!! May1st also concidentally is my birthday! Pls i need your prayers! Thank you very much for your anticipated response. Eseooo!

may God grant your heart desire.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Journi2America: Hello house, this has been the most educating, informative, entertaining forum here on earth. Testimonies are shared, goodwill messages flows like river niger n benue. Fellows share thesame faith n purpose n have become a scripture people can read to amend there own life style! Keep up the good work, surely our reward is in heaven. Once again, i imploy you all to remember me in your prayers as i go on my kneels now to pray for me to be among the DV winner this year cum May 1st. DV winner with a low case number, leading to my Visa collection! House i need your prayer!!! May1st also concidentally is my birthday! Pls i need your prayers! Thank you very much for your anticipated response. Eseooo!

God's has accept all ur wish IJN (Amen)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.