Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923366 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2013
chykezworld: ....i am happy to write my success story here n i give all d glory to God.
My interview ws a classic 5sec type...i ws interview by CO13...n ofcuz it was all guys affair,i mean d CO....i got der around 5.30am...did d security checks,payed in dollars n tendered my credentials,den after awhile d widow 13 strtd first,den d odas...i was called by 13
co...gudmorn
me..i was smiling n greeted him warmly,den he was smiling.
Co...wat r u doing nw?
Me...i wrk wt a pherm. Company.
Co...as in drugs company?
Me...yes
co...who do u hv in US?
Me..family friend
co...r u married,any children
me...no
co...nxt wk go n pick ur visa
me..tnx
na so d Mata tak b...may God b praised.

Congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2013
pjogutum1: My brothers and sisters in the house please can we concentrate on more relevant issues than the issue of Husmern
1. I read some people saying he should call the police: Nigeria police are worst than the agents and no doubt they will play along the agents once offered something reasonable.
2. Some say use a layer: considering the time it takes to file a suit, will he and the layer succeed?
3. Others say call KCC: on what grounds and with what credentials will he call KCC? No case number, another email was used to fill the form, he is not even sure of the date of birth they used.
4. Husmern told the house that he checked the result with the agent and that he is sure he warn and that he filled the form with them, correct anybody can download the form and fill afterall it is free on the internet.
5. Husmern agreed #800,000 with the agents #350,000 already paid for nothing.
I am not trying to be irrational here but let’s say things the way they are, Husmern you and your parent have already agreed with the agents, If you are sure you really warn go ahead and complete the deal but, if you are not sure stop at this point before it’s too late.
I am an IT professional and I have experienced what most agents do, what is it that they do? They create websites similar to that of the DV lottery and make people to believe that they warn and collect as much as they could before you come to your sense and what causes this is desperation to travel to the US, it happened to my cousin in Aba and I almost fell to their trap after I warn the 2013 DV.
Mark my words, if they are real, and you are issued with your visa, be sure to spend up to 1.5m before you will get your visa back from them, mind you this people are very fetish and can go to any length to collect their money or deal with you. They are everywhere; they may even have their evangelist in this thread trying to win soul for them. Please thread with caution that’s my humbly suggestion.

I concur. Bro, how is maryland.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2013
ebykings:

Hahahaha nobi small tin oo

no be small thing my sister,these are just few but the irony of it is that when one person carry his mat na that time God dey give person rug.There are lot of cases between host and guest, some guest too when you give them a finger they want to take the whole hand.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
tina_crl01:

See wat ĩ̷̊ ll advise U̶̲̥̅̊ to do is call kcc and tell them U̶̲̥̅̊ want to change ur email. they may ask ♡̷̷̷̷̷̷̷ƒ ur cN and if they ask U̶̲̥̅̊ can tell them U̶̲̥̅̊ play †ђξ lottery true an agent dat they use ther email nt yours,maybe they can hlp U̶̲̥̅̊ with ur CN.... And again did U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl sign any agreement?
my dear brother,KCC will not retrieve ur CN for you,in fat his calls will not be attend to without stating ur CN and DOB,we shld all remember that the so called agent has his DV info,if he arrest them,the agent may release his CN for him,and go back to mail KCC and make that CN irrelevant,these same stuffs happened before,and we don't even kwn if the man in question had signed any agreement with. Them,pls be wise and apply wisdom to get ur CN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
pjogutum1: My brothers and sisters in the house please can we concentrate on more relevant issues than the issue of Husmern
1. I read some people saying he should call the police: Nigeria police are worst than the agents and no doubt they will play along the agents once offered something reasonable.
2. Some say use a layer: considering the time it takes to file a suit, will he and the layer succeed?
3. Others say call KCC: on what grounds and with what credentials will he call KCC? No case number, another email was used to fill the form, he is not even sure of the date of birth they used.
4. Husmern told the house that he checked the result with the agent and that he is sure he warn and that he filled the form with them, correct anybody can download the form and fill afterall it is free on the internet.
I am not trying to be irrational here but let’s say things the way they are, Husmern you and your parent have already agreed with the agents, If you are sure you really warn go ahead and complete the deal but, if you are not sure stop at this point before it’s too late.
I am an IT professional and I have experienced what most agents do, what is it that they do? They create websites similar to that of the DV lottery and make people to believe that they warn and collect as much as they could before you come to your sense and what causes this is desperation to travel to the US, it happened to my cousin in Aba and I almost fell to their trap after I warn the 2013 DV.
Mark my words, if they are real, and you are issued with your visa, be sure to spend up to 1.5m before you will get your visa back from them, mind you this people are very fetish and can go to any length to collect their money or deal with you. They are everywhere; they may even have their evangelist in this thread trying to win soul for them. Please thread with caution that’s my humbly suggestion.
you ave said it all,agents are not fools,or you think they are interested in going to US too,be wise and handle them wit wisdom
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Is my turn to testify to HIS glory,I always said that faith put god to work and faith works wonders,we got to the embassy very early before 6am we meet a lot people there,and we join them few min later the seccurity checking started and we ware move to interview hall,we gt to the hall exatly 7am but we met CO1-12 on seat atending to non immigrant there's a lot off denied there so by 8am CO 13 open his window for immigrate intervview,few min after 14 and 15 open and CO 13 caled some. For there his interview really my mind is not with him because I observ that CO 15 is holding our document and I told my wife that that the CO 15 we call us soon,so the CO check and check for almost 10 min before our number apear on his creen and he called us to his window so I was there before my wife.
CO.u are ......
ME.yeah goodmorning
CO.gudmorning how are u?
ME&MY WIFE.we are fine and u?
CO.cool
CO. Can u plz rise ur left and promise to say the truth?
ME&MY WIFE. We promise
CO.ok I ll take ur finger print(done for both of us)and he said mr I ll like to interview ur wife first can u move forward a bit
ME.ok(I went back to my seat and he ask my wife to pick a phone infront of him and she did)
CO. U are a teacher?
MY WIFE. Yes
CO. What class u take and what did u teach them?
WIFE.I take so so classs and teach them bla bla bla
CO.when did u get married?
WIFE. We married in so so year
CO. You and ur hubby look very alike even ur daughter wow
WIFY. Thanks is a sign of love
CO. Lolz good can av the picyures album?
WIFY. She brought out a big pic album and ask her to open it. On by one and she did
CO.wow wow u people look very disame
WIFY. LOLz people around us said this always (he look into our courship picz naming ceremony and many more)
CO.madam am tru with u can u call me ur husbband(I went to the window)
CO.wen did u married
Me.I told him
CO.am ok with that ur wife have said it
Me.ok
CO. I ll aprrove ur visa now
ME. Thanks so so much am very greatful
CO.yeah
ME. God bless u
CO.no respond,I observ that he did not like the statement..........
This is how faith works wonders......is a long interview but fun I see it as a normal friendship discusion.............faith works wonderssssss

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
tosmy :
Is my turn to testify to HIS glory,I always said that faith put god to work and faith works wonders,we got to the embassy very early before 6am we meet a lot people there,and we join them few min later the seccurity checking started and we ware move to interview hall,we gt to the hall exatly 7am but we met CO1-12 on seat atending to non immigrant there's a lot off denied there so by 8am CO 13 open his window for immigrate intervview,few min after 14 and 15 open and CO 13 caled some. For there his interview really my mind is not with him because I observ that CO 15 is holding our document and I told my wife that that the CO 15 we call us soon,so the CO check and check for almost 10 min before our number apear on his creen and he called us to his window so I was there before my wife.
CO.u are ......
ME.yeah goodmorning
CO.gudmorning how are u?
CO.cool
ME&MY WIFE. We promise
CO.ok I ll take ur finger print(done for both of us)and he said mr I ll like to interview ur wife first can u move forward a bit
ME.ok(I went back to my seat and he ask my wife to pick a phone infront of him and she did)
CO. U are a teacher?
MY WIFE. Yes
WIFY. She brought out a big pic album and ask her to open it. On by one and she did
WIFY. LOLz people around us said this always (he look into our courship picz naming ceremony and many more)
CO.wen did u married
Me.I told him
Me.ok
CO.yeah
ME. God bless u
This is how faith works wonders......is a long interview but fun I see it as a normal friendship discusion.............faith works wonderssssss

Congrats to u and ur family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
tosmy :
CO.u are ......
ME.yeah goodmorning
CO.gudmorning how are u?
CO.cool
ME&MY WIFE. We promise
CO. U are a teacher?
MY WIFE. Yes
CO.wen did u married
Me.I told him
Me.ok
CO.yeah
ME. God bless u

Congratulation sir,na baba o God nt god
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Tosmy:
Congratulations to you and your wife.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
tina_crl01:

See wat ĩ̷̊ ll advise U̶̲̥̅̊ to do is call kcc and tell them U̶̲̥̅̊ want to change ur email. they may ask ♡̷̷̷̷̷̷̷ƒ ur cN and if they ask U̶̲̥̅̊ can tell them U̶̲̥̅̊ play †ђξ lottery true an agent dat they use ther email nt yours,maybe they can hlp U̶̲̥̅̊ with ur CN.... And again did U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl sign any agreement?
changing the email is not the problem. Where the problem lies is him having or knowing his confirmation number of which without, he can't access his 2NL which is his gate-pass into the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
tina_crl01:

Believe me dis ppl av a lawyr and they may even no DPO
I said it before, that they are experienced in this biz. Not withstanding, let that not prevent him from involving police.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Jidex001: I concur. Bro, how is Maryland?

I am not in US yet, will be current this month, though I plan to go there after the interview by the grace of God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
Congratulation to all those whose visa’s where granted this week, more congratulation to the married people you guys have not disappointed this forum despite the uphill task. Thanks and God bless you all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hello house,am an applicant and I am currently doing my youth service batch A 2013,if asked at my interview dis month what shuld I say. Tnx once again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
junkerhill: changing the email is not the problem. Where the problem lies is him having or knowing his confirmation number of which without, he can't access his 2NL which is his gate-pass into the embassy.

Are we sure he was selected?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hello house , i am from Cameroon and case number 2013Af00058***
the bulletin seems to be coming close.It is all that wins that is going to be current, i pray for all to be current because i afraid it might not reach me, i am happy for the recent updates it has build me up,i pray and thank every member for their experience they are posting which is helping us that are still waiting for their 2nl.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
tosmy :
CO.u are ......
ME.yeah goodmorning
CO.gudmorning how are u?
CO.cool
ME&MY WIFE. We promise
CO. U are a teacher?
MY WIFE. Yes
CO.wen did u married
Me.I told him
Me.ok
CO.yeah
ME. God bless u

You don't know who's an atheist and some are trained to keep religion aside.We just dey use God's name even in the middle of a crime.Trezeg...Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michaeladesiyan: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,am an applicant and I am currently doing my youth service batch A 2013,if asked at my interview dis month what shuld I say. Tnx once again
my brother tell them the way it is. Tell them the truth. Ok?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hello house, help me thank God ooooo for my friend. He did his interview today and he didn't even spend upto 2min before his visa was approved. Details loading soonest. Thanks to the house. I give all the glory back unto Him for He's worthy to be praised.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,am an applicant and I am currently doing my youth service batch A 2013,if asked at my interview dis month what shuld I say. Tnx once again

Just tell the co that U̶̲̥̅̊
are currently serving your nation and pls go with your NYSC IDCARD then if you can also go with your PPA letter will b fine. Then since batch A if you will be teaching tell the CO about it to.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Tosmy:
Congratulations to you and your wife.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
tosmy :
CO.u are ......
ME.yeah goodmorning
CO.gudmorning how are u?
CO.cool
ME&MY WIFE. We promise
CO. U are a teacher?
MY WIFE. Yes
CO.wen did u married
Me.I told him
Me.ok
CO.yeah
ME. God bless u
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
tosmy :
CO.u are ......
ME.yeah goodmorning
CO.gudmorning how are u?
CO.cool
ME&MY WIFE. We promise
CO. U are a teacher?
MY WIFE. Yes
CO.wen did u married
Me.I told him
Me.ok
CO.yeah
ME. God bless u
Congratulations to you and your family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
24en: Hello house , i am from Cameroon and case number 2013Af00058***
the bulletin seems to be coming close.It is all that wins that is going to be current, i pray for all to be current because i afraid it might not reach me, i am happy for the recent updates it has build me up,i pray and thank every member for their experience they are posting which is helping us that are still waiting for their 2nl.
Your time will come so dont be afraid because we have people with 90000 what do you expect them to say if they see you freaking. You will be current in July or August. Be patient
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

no be small thing my sister,these are just few but the irony of it is that when one person carry his mat na that time God dey give person rug.There are lot of cases between host and guest, some guest too when you give them a finger they want to take the whole hand.

You are so right my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
tosmy :
CO.u are ......
ME.yeah goodmorning
CO.gudmorning how are u?
CO.cool
ME&MY WIFE. We promise
CO. U are a teacher?
MY WIFE. Yes
CO.wen did u married
Me.I told him
Me.ok
CO.yeah
ME. God bless u

Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Full story now:
Got to the embassy just few minutes after 6am. Waited til about 7am when the 7am appointment were called. Did all the security, paid the 330 dollars, submitted my docs and waited til my no was called. Window 13,14,15 and 16 showed up but later 16 left. Window 13 and 15 were very tough cos they turned down several applicant. The CO in window 14 looks nice so I was abt praying to God to allow the guy interview me when He said to me that its not about nice that its all abt what He's arranged for me. So I changed the prayer and asked Him to have His ways. My number eventually beeped up for window 13. Before standing up, I whisper a prayer asking Him to take absolute control
CO: gud morning
Me: responded gud morning
Co: raise up ur hand
Me: did
Co: do u swear to say the truth
Me: yes
Co: took my finger print
Interview proper:
Co: what do u do?
Me: I do so so
Co: how many sibling do u have?
Me: so so so
Co: how many kids do u have
Me: am single
Co: congratulation, am approving your visa now.
House, I prayed to God that I don't want my interview to be upto 5min but low and behold, its wasn't upto 2min self. I wasn't asked anything about my BSc, O-level, grade nothing etc. Cos several ppl were asked those questions abt what courses they did etc. Met several ppl being interviewed and I stil left them there self. God be praised forever cos His favour actually went ahead of me. Indeed faith works wonder and its just lay hold of the end results. Thanks to the house too. God bless u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
Petsal: Full story now:
Got to the embassy just few minutes after 6am. Waited til about 7am when the 7am appointment were called. Did all the security, paid the 330 dollars, submitted my docs and waited til my no was called. Window 13,14,15 and 16 showed up but later 16 left. Window 13 and 15 were very tough cos they turned down several applicant. The CO in window 14 looks nice so I was abt praying to God to allow the guy interview me when He said to me that its not about nice that its all abt what He's arranged for me. So I changed the prayer and asked Him to have His ways.
Interview proper:
House, I prayed to God that I don't want my interview to be upto 5min but low and behold, its wasn't upto 2min self. I wasn't asked anything about my BSc, O-level, grade nothing etc. Cos several ppl were asked those questions abt what courses they did etc. Met several ppl being interviewed and I stil left them there self. God be praised forever cos His favour actually went ahead of me. Indeed faith works wonder and its just lay hold of the end results. Thanks to the house too. God bless u all.

Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Petsal: Full story now:
Got to the embassy just few minutes after 6am. Waited til about 7am when the 7am appointment were called. Did all the security, paid the 330 dollars, submitted my docs and waited til my no was called. Window 13,14,15 and 16 showed up but later 16 left. Window 13 and 15 were very tough cos they turned down several applicant. The CO in window 14 looks nice so I was abt praying to God to allow the guy interview me when He said to me that its not about nice that its all abt what He's arranged for me. So I changed the prayer and asked Him to have His ways.
Interview proper:

Congrat!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
jbmohd: congrat bros. I m also coming to houston by d grace of God. Swan pond court houston. Pls let me have ur email address

You are welcome, check my profile, my e mail id is righ there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
ebykings:

Congrat!
Congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
10ks my broda, i understand all wht u av said...first, dis is how d tin happen: in 2012, when we wanted to register, me and my 3 other friends wr luking for a digital camera 2 take our passport, although we cud nt get 1 and we decided to go n take passport with money, on getting thr, they said passport 4 dv lottery was around 1k and we didnt av much with us then but suddenly we saw 1 of our frnd and told us dt he hs done his own with a group 4 free including passport whc was our major challenge then, we quickly run to dis group becos d registratn was already coming 2 an end then and we did everytin with dem. 1 important tin is dt dis group do come to our scul every year to register people 4 free n we do d registratn with dem and u knw we only wrote down our info down and took passport with dem and they said they will do d registratn online later. they didnt even tell us dt they won't giv us d confirmatn no after online registratn, they only told us dt they wil inform us when they r tru wit d registratn. Later when d result came out on may1 we wr curious to knw our faith by checkin our status but confimatn no was not given to us. later we jst bone their side jare...But on june , i received a call dt i'm i so so so and i said yes and he then said congratulation dt i was 1 of d lucky winner and i said i did nt belive until he proved it to me and he said he's coming to prove it face 2 face...before he came i av already known d address for checkin d status and when he came like 5 days after me n my friends went to him and we went to d cafe togeda and we ask for our CN bus he said he cud nt release it becos he's workin for d group dt he's only an agent. but we sha enter d address and he's enterin our CN and year of birth 1 by 1 but my own was d only dt brought d congratulatory page and we did all d neccessary tin dt prove it beyond resonable doubt dt i won and he later explained to us dt out of applicants of 2000 plus he registered for in our scul only 3 wr selected ...he then told me dt i shd go n tell my parent, but when me n my broda went to meet dem they begin story dt they av spent alot of money on applicants they registerd 4 dt only those dt wr selected do pay d money and they said we whd pay like 1million naira b4 they reduce it 2 around 800k, we sha just left d place dt we shd go n get anytin we cud get, but later when we 1st gave dem 80k dt was around august dt my package was sent to kcc....but later i realised dt i av made alot of mistakes first by luking 4 free registratn, second, by not negotiatin with dem very well and now i av fallen to their hand my dad has said he doesnt has much with him anymore, dt's y i'm seeking 4 u guys idea on how to deal with dem now becos first, i dnt want to loose d money i av paid jst lyk dt without gettin d visa i'm lukin 4 and secondly my dad might even think dt i collaborate wit those group to dupe him....i'm going for a meeting with dem on monday actually but i jst want to use u guys ideal to talk with dem..Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.