Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925365 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: The bible says in luke 1 vs 37 that with GOD all things are possible.THIS is Godhelpmeooo live in NEW JERSEY,i give all the glory to GOD ALMIGHTY who made it possible for me,america is a place to be and I pray for everybody in this forum that we wil get here and we will prosper in this country in JESUS name(amen)i flew with air maroc and it was a nice trip,we left MMA by 6;50 am on friday and we used 4 hrs and some mins to casablaca,we got 2 hrs stop over @ casablanca and we boarded another plane to new york,we used 8 hrs to new york,i took bus to new jersy.thank GOD for everything.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ithank God for the journey mercy. May His name be praised. My brother, how did you pay your $165 USCIS.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: The bible says in luke 1 vs 37 that with GOD all things are possible.THIS is Godhelpmeooo live in NEW JERSEY,i give all the glory to GOD ALMIGHTY who made it possible for me,america is a place to be and I pray for everybody in this forum that we wil get here and we will prosper in this country in JESUS name(amen)i flew with air maroc and it was a nice trip,we left MMA by 6;50 am on friday and we used 4 hrs and some mins to casablaca,we got 2 hrs stop over @ casablanca and we boarded another plane to new york,we used 8 hrs to new york,i took bus to new jersy.thank GOD for everything.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrat my friend, but I was expecting ur call now. I wish u d very best of luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chai! My mannest man,my hrt is full of Joy nd Hapinez dat after all doz anxiety nd fear,u're nw in America.May GOD provide all ur needs nd make Available all ur wants in dis life in JESUS Name,Amen..Welcome to America bro grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nangamboko: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
im new to this forum and i really want to thanks the almighty God for for wonderful forum and the people who are actively involved in helping others get their visas.may God keep on blessing them abundantly.i will be having my interview on the 30th of this month with my wife and son.please you should put my family in your prayers and i know we will come back from the interview with a positive result.may God keep on blessing this family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
ManTiger:
Nice one bro. How your weekend going?

Bozz my weekd is great nd urs? Gbo Gbo ibadan olu yole I hail ooooooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
zerzer :
thnks u are jst too kind

No p. You are're welcm.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=marrylove][/quote]can i hav ur e-mail ad....silverspring is my destination
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nangamboko: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
laura da brat: greetings guys.just had my interview today with my wife and i want everybody to help me thank God.
we went to the embassy at 7.00am.joint the gueue.
we saw so many pple there and was a little bit scared because we r young.paid the normal fees in local currency,did fingerprint and waited for our numb to pop up.
at abt 11.30am our number poped up and behold it was a white lady.i am sure she must be at her late 30s or so.then we started.
co:good morning
me:gud morning
co:i can c u r in e university,what yr?
me:final yr
co;how old r u;
me:bla bla:
co:what happened that u married so young?
me:i explained,
co;where do u live?
me:responded.showed her tenancy agreement
co:how do u sustain ur self.
me:showed her our letter from work and told her what we do.work part time
co:checked our marriage documents and proof of marriage.but she did not ask anything concerning the pics.
co:who is ur host;
me:my sis
co:since ur medical is not ready,come back on 20th with the medical result and she gave me a pink paper which says medicals report for both lacking.
guys that was it.for cameroonians pls if u ve ur interview next month,beta go n do ur medicals now n wait cos those docs r very unreliable.
Also,today at the embassy,the first three singles that where interviewed b4 us where given the pink slip because of lack of medicals so pls try n do ur medicals b4 time.Also there was this couples that looked at me as i removed my fat album from my bag n they were supprised n they said it was not needed n i told him that only if he knew what he was about to experience he will not say dt.
Thanks guys,without you guys,i wldnt ve gone this far concidering all the mistakes i made,thanks guys,no matter what u will be in my heart.gentiger,idriez,temmy,yempe guys owna toomuch.

congrats bro
im also located in cameroon.can you please call me using the number 79731292 so that you can highlight me on some issues regarding the situation where in cameroon
thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
nangamboko: im new to this forum and i really want to thanks the almighty God for for wonderful forum and the people who are actively involved in helping others get their visas.may God keep on blessing them abundantly.i will be having my interview on the 30th of this month with my wife and son.please you should put my family in your prayers and i know we will come back from the interview with a positive result.may God keep on blessing this family

You are're welcm onboard man..God's will accept ur wish IJN (Amem)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Thank God for your life...I'll also be in maryland in 3weeks by Gods grace
marrylove: Waooooooo the journey to America is tough, but i thank God Almighty that assisted me in this long journey so far from Nigeria to USA. at least i am a week and two days old now in Gods own country, although i came first, my wife and daughter will be coming soonest cos of the cold weather here in Maryland. I want to use this opportunity to my fallow members whom are going for their interview best of luck. through God, you all will make it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Schizogony(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ZERZER. U dont have 2 get 2 bonny camp. Jst tell d bus driver(4rm CMS) dat u are going 2 d US embassy or Walter Carringhton street. They wil stop u jst opposite d embassy, u cross d rd & walk in, in less than 2 mins.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
rood boy:

Bozz my weekd is great nd urs? Gbo Gbo ibadan olu yole I hail ooooooooo.
Gbogbo ibadan dey greet una o..
Next week na de koko gaan gan...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013

Thank God for you bro, I am glad you are here, Glory!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:13am On Apr 07, 2013
junkerhill: Ithank God for the journey mercy. May His name be praised. My brother, how did you pay your $165 USCIS.
He paid with his GTB master card.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2013
@Godhelpmeooo; Congratulations!
All Thanks and Praise be to the ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD who have made ur dream a reality. Enjoy yourself e-brother, we will catch up with you soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 5:08am On Apr 07, 2013
Schizogony: @ZERZER. U dont have 2 get 2 bonny camp. Jst tell d bus driver(4rm CMS) dat u are going 2 d US embassy or Walter Carringhton street. They wil stop u jst opposite d embassy, u cross d rd & walk in, in less than 2 mins.
yes,for d past three weeks now d system had been changed for dos comin to d embassies u hav to come thru d bonny camp d gate has been shot n der ar many armies around.even dos comin to d embassies wit car find it difficult as der is no packin space..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:50am On Apr 07, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

no be small thing my sister,these are just few but the irony of it is that when one person carry his mat na that time God dey give person rug.There are lot of cases between host and guest, some guest too when you give them a finger they want to take the whole hand.
Irony of life indeed. May God help us 2 b wise and dance 2 d melody of life
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:59am On Apr 07, 2013
tosmy :
Is my turn to testify to HIS glory,I always said that faith put god to work and faith works wonders,we got to the embassy very early before 6am we meet a lot people there,and we join them few min later the seccurity checking started and we ware move to interview hall,we gt to the hall exatly 7am but we met CO1-12 on seat atending to non immigrant there's a lot off denied there so by 8am CO 13 open his window for immigrate intervview,few min after 14 and 15 open and CO 13 caled some. For there his interview really my mind is not with him because I observ that CO 15 is holding our document and I told my wife that that the CO 15 we call us soon,so the CO check and check for almost 10 min before our number apear on his creen and he called us to his window so I was there before my wife.
CO.u are ......
ME.yeah goodmorning
CO.gudmorning how are u?
ME&MY WIFE.we are fine and u?
CO.cool
CO. Can u plz rise ur left and promise to say the truth?
ME&MY WIFE. We promise
CO.ok I ll take ur finger print(done for both of us)and he said mr I ll like to interview ur wife first can u move forward a bit
ME.ok(I went back to my seat and he ask my wife to pick a phone infront of him and she did)
CO. U are a teacher?
MY WIFE. Yes
CO. What class u take and what did u teach them?
WIFE.I take so so classs and teach them bla bla bla
CO.when did u get married?
WIFE. We married in so so year
CO. You and ur hubby look very alike even ur daughter wow
WIFY. Thanks is a sign of love
CO. Lolz good can av the picyures album?
WIFY. She brought out a big pic album and ask her to open it. On by one and she did
CO.wow wow u people look very disame
WIFY. LOLz people around us said this always (he look into our courship picz naming ceremony and many more)
CO.madam am tru with u can u call me ur husbband(I went to the window)
CO.wen did u married
Me.I told him
CO.am ok with that ur wife have said it
Me.ok
CO. I ll aprrove ur visa now
ME. Thanks so so much am very greatful
CO.yeah
ME. God bless u
CO.no respond,I observ that he did not like the statement..........
This is how faith works wonders......is a long interview but fun I see it as a normal friendship discusion.............faith works wonderssssss
Yes ooo! Faith really work wonders in u & ur family,enjoy ur America dream. CONGRATULIONS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:04am On Apr 07, 2013
pjogutum1: @Jidex001: I concur. Bro, how is Maryland?

I am not in US yet, will be current this month, though I plan to go there after the interview by the grace of God.

U wil b there IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:09am On Apr 07, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,am an applicant and I am currently doing my youth service batch A 2013,if asked at my interview dis month what shuld I say. Tnx once again
Always say d truth d way it stated here & u're gud 2 go. Note ur duty @ NYSC & b able 2 xplain dem. Gud luck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2013
Petsal: Hello house, help me thank God ooooo for my friend. He did his interview today and he didn't even spend upto 2min before his visa was approved. Details loading soonest. Thanks to the house. I give all the glory back unto Him for He's worthy to be praised.
CONGRATULATIONS! Rememba 2 feed us wit d ful testimony gist, OK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2013
ebykings:

You are so right my brother
Yes,he ws right & he who bites d finger dat feeds him/her wil surely b repay (ed)?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2013
Petsal: Full story now:
Got to the embassy just few minutes after 6am. Waited til about 7am when the 7am appointment were called. Did all the security, paid the 330 dollars, submitted my docs and waited til my no was called. Window 13,14,15 and 16 showed up but later 16 left. Window 13 and 15 were very tough cos they turned down several applicant. The CO in window 14 looks nice so I was abt praying to God to allow the guy interview me when He said to me that its not about nice that its all abt what He's arranged for me. So I changed the prayer and asked Him to have His ways. My number eventually beeped up for window 13. Before standing up, I whisper a prayer asking Him to take absolute control
CO: gud morning
Me: responded gud morning
Co: raise up ur hand
Me: did
Co: do u swear to say the truth
Me: yes
Co: took my finger print
Interview proper:
Co: what do u do?
Me: I do so so
Co: how many sibling do u have?
Me: so so so
Co: how many kids do u have
Me: am single
Co: congratulation, am approving your visa now.
House, I prayed to God that I don't want my interview to be upto 5min but low and behold, its wasn't upto 2min self. I wasn't asked anything about my BSc, O-level, grade nothing etc. Cos several ppl were asked those questions abt what courses they did etc. Met several ppl being interviewed and I stil left them there self. God be praised forever cos His favour actually went ahead of me. Indeed faith works wonder and its just lay hold of the end results. Thanks to the house too. God bless u all.
Congratulations once again. D higher d DV appllicants prepared 4 d intavew d lesser encounter wil meet. If i may ask,av u eva applied 4 visa in d US embassy b4? Seems d CO knows u & knows d exact responds he xpect 4rm u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2013
Husmern:
10ks my broda, i understand all wht u av said...first, dis is how d tin happen: in 2012, when we wanted to register, me and my 3 other friends wr luking for a digital camera 2 take our passport, although we cud nt get 1 and we decided to go n take passport with money, on getting thr, they said passport 4 dv lottery was around 1k and we didnt av much with us then but suddenly we saw 1 of our frnd and told us dt he hs done his own with a group 4 free including passport whc was our major challenge then, we quickly run to dis group becos d registratn was already coming 2 an end then and we did everytin with dem. 1 important tin is dt dis group do come to our scul every year to register people 4 free n we do d registratn with dem and u knw we only wrote down our info down and took passport with dem and they said they will do d registratn online later. they didnt even tell us dt they won't giv us d confirmatn no after online registratn, they only told us dt they wil inform us when they r tru wit d registratn. Later when d result came out on may1 we wr curious to knw our faith by checkin our status but confimatn no was not given to us. later we jst bone their side jare...But on june , i received a call dt i'm i so so so and i said yes and he then said congratulation dt i was 1 of d lucky winner and i said i did nt belive until he proved it to me and he said he's coming to prove it face 2 face...before he came i av already known d address for checkin d status and when he came like 5 days after me n my friends went to him and we went to d cafe togeda and we ask for our CN bus he said he cud nt release it becos he's workin for d group dt he's only an agent. but we sha enter d address and he's enterin our CN and year of birth 1 by 1 but my own was d only dt brought d congratulatory page and we did all d neccessary tin dt prove it beyond resonable doubt dt i won and he later explained to us dt out of applicants of 2000 plus he registered for in our scul only 3 wr selected ...he then told me dt i shd go n tell my parent, but when me n my broda went to meet dem they begin story dt they av spent alot of money on applicants they registerd 4 dt only those dt wr selected do pay d money and they said we whd pay like 1million naira b4 they reduce it 2 around 800k, we sha just left d place dt we shd go n get anytin we cud get, but later when we 1st gave dem 80k dt was around august dt my package was sent to kcc....but later i realised dt i av made alot of mistakes first by luking 4 free registratn, second, by not negotiatin with dem very well and now i av fallen to their hand my dad has said he doesnt has much with him anymore, dt's y i'm seeking 4 u guys idea on how to deal with dem now becos first, i dnt want to loose d money i av paid jst lyk dt without gettin d visa i'm lukin 4 and secondly my dad might even think dt i collaborate wit those group to dupe him....i'm going for a meeting with dem on monday actually but i jst want to use u guys ideal to talk with dem..Thanks
Whao ooo! Dis is nt jst a story bt a season film mayb i can do sm editting or add more,i think is marketable? May God help u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2013
hmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2013
Spoondar: It is so sad that such people exist. Here in my country all they do is enter for you and pring out your confirmation number or email it to your inbox and you pay them their fee which is around 9 dollars. You should be the one to stop these kind of people by telling the authority and informing the press to warn people.
Ho God! How i wish our peopple cud listen 2 advices,we av been saying it severaly here in dis forum,dat we shud always do it by ourselves. It's so easy 2 do bt why sm peopple are stil lazy? We also av sm agent here in Naija dat register & giv u ur confirmation imediately after negotiation abt $8 or less. About notifying d authority,there is noting anyone cn do about d agent/3rd party regarding DV,it happens al ova d world even in d USA & they know it. D USA agency even charge more dan xpected. Using agent is at our own discretion & does nt guarante success bt if u win,u're gud 2 go. D most important tin is 2 learn how 2 do it by ourselves
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2013
ManTiger:
Gbogbo ibadan dey greet una o..
Next week na de koko gaan gan...

Yes o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2013
auschris: I got a cal 4rm a young lady abt 2wks ago. She asked if i was d person dat assisted some of her sch mates 2 enter for DV & i told her i was. She said she wanted to see and discuss something very important. I ddnt bother to ask her wat it was but wondered wat it cud be (cos i gave all of dem their CNs & it was nt yet 1st May). Nevertheless, we agreed dat she shud come to my place on a Sat morning. She came as agreed but her face was nt familiar. I took her up ön this but she said her sch mate her my no. Then, she informed dat she was a DV2013 selectee(a relation in d US entered 4 her) and has sent her forms 2 KCC. Seeing her case no(136xx), i told her she was already current and when i enquired abt her 2NL, she said she didnt have it bt dat she got a mail 4rm KCC. On checking her status, she saw dat her interview was slated for 7am on 2nd April. She told me dat d reasön she came to me was dat she knew nothing abt DV and what to do regarding d upcoming interview. First, I got her comfirmation no and keyed it into d DV website and got her 2NL, sent it to her email(with clear directive to print it later). Next, i asked if she had d necessary documents like birth cert, o'level certs etc. Fortunately, my kid bro(daddykelly) just came bak d previous day 4rm Lag after completing his medicals and police report and was in my house at d time. So, i introduced dem to each other. He gave her info regarding d procedure involved and gave her contacts dat wud make it easier for her to go thru d process without stress. While listing d requirements, we realised she ddnt have an intl pport. I quickly got in touch wit a friend who connected us to an immigration officer dat assisted in getting d pport in a day. She travelled to Lag 4 medicals & police report on Palm sunday and completed d process by wednesday of Holy week. I also introduced her to dis forum bt i'm not sure she followed up on it. However, i shared some testimonies of members of dis forum just to fire up her optimism. She had her interview on tuesday April 2. ...Details coming soon(make i flex my fingers)
Gud job u av done. Keep it up
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2013
tovalli: Thank God for your life...I'll also be in maryland in 3weeks by Gods grace

@ marrylove: Thax God's 4 ur journey...pls man r u on fb?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2013
pjogutum1: @Husmern: the only option left now is to go with your parent and pled and negotiate with the agents to pay up their money later, since you are sure you warn. Because from your story your dad is already giving up on the whole idea having spent much when you are yet to do your medical and police character, so pled with them they may agree to your terms with God all things are possible, you have already made the mistake.
Great mistake indeed! Since d beginning of d whole thing,terms & conditions has applied without him/her knowing wat are d T&C. Acoding 2 him,d agent claimed only 3 out of 2000 aplicants dat won,even if dey av abt 50 winners,dey cn stil claim,u're d only winner 4 dem 2 request exhorbitant charge 4rm him. There is noting anyone cn do,rather dan him 2 plead 2 dem as u suggested. I stil av sm more suggestion 4 him later. Also keep d gud job going
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2013
pjogutum1: HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL MY E-FAMILY SEE YOU NEXT WEEK BY GOD'S SPECIAL GRACE.
... And u too. Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2013
odunmanuel: Whao ooo! Dis is nt jst a story bt a season film mayb i can do sm editting or add more,i think is marketable? May God help u
its so sad......sometimes we shud not always opt for free things.....cos they say AWOOF DEY PURGE BELLE.... I hope it works out well for u cos u av already spent more than I'm goin to spent for a family of 3.......wish u d best....

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.