Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922866 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
I think this Huseman guy should be online and respond to each comment made on his stuff.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
house,pls wat is the next step to take,how am i gona get my ssn and green card,am i to go to any office for these.thank you.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mascotinme(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
H
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
mascotinme: Hello house, please i need ur help, d person dat me and wife intend to stay at his place in new york said he can only accommodate one person and my wife is heavily pregnant, hoping to give birth by june, but accomodation is our major problem. Av tried all i could to no avail and i dont want her to give birth in nig. D houses weve been seen on net are quite expensive.pls house what do u suggest.
Bros, like when did u get your visa? Since the visa wil expire after 6mth, i might want you to consider travelling after your wife might have successfully delivered here, the high cost of hospital bills might not be so encouraging for a fresh immigrant as well as long distance travelling for heavily pregnant woman... I pray God should guild u sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Justwise i offer to help Husmern and i've not in any way requested for money, i believe thats what this forum is meant for so why in Gods name did you delete my comments? was it because it include my mail? oh no, you got it wrong.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
ManTiger: Justwise i offer to help Husmern and i've not in any way requested for money, i believe thats what this forum is meant for so why in Gods name did you delete my comments? was it because it include my mail? oh no, you got it wrong.
has any1 deleted ur comment? lemme add u on fb
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
jaspa400: can i hav ur e-mail ad....silverspring is my destination
talk2doni@yahoo.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
rood boy:

@ marrylove: Thax God's 4 ur journey...pls man r u on fb?

donald ifeanyi aham
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 12:53am On Apr 08, 2013
ManTiger:
Bros, like when did u get your visa? Since the visa wil expire after 6mth, i might want you to consider travelling after your wife might have successfully delivered here, the high cost of hospital bills might not be so encouraging for a fresh immigrant as well as long distance travelling for heavily pregnant woman... I pray God should guild u sir.

Brother i was in that position two weeks ago but with the help of God and people, it became easy.
However,ill like to first of all know if you are the main applicant or your wife.
Meanwhile,before i receive your post/reply, whatever you do, believe with God,all things are possible.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2013
mascotinme: Hello house, please i need ur help, d person dat me and wife intend to stay at his place in new york said he can only accommodate one person and my wife is heavily pregnant, hoping to give birth by june, but accomodation is our major problem. Av tried all i could to no avail and i dont want her to give birth in nig. D houses weve been seen on net are quite expensive.pls house what do u suggest.

Brother i was in that position two weeks ago but with the help of God and people, it became easy.
However,ill like to first of all know if you are the main applicant or your wife.
Meanwhile,before i receive your post/reply, whatever you do, believe with God,all things are possible.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 1:13am On Apr 08, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: house,pls wat is the next step to take,how am i gona get my ssn and green card,am i to go to any office for these.thank you.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to New Jersey brother.
As per my experience on GC and SSN since i arrived here 2 weeks ago.
I received a welcome letter yesterday and expecting my GC to be posted this week.
I visited Social Security office on Monday to apply for SSN. I was told that its supposed to be sent directly to me by immigration same way as GC but they added that if i do not receive it in 3 weeks after my arrival then i can come back to apply for it.
Meanwhile you can get yourself busy learning driving theory in NJ at http://driversprep.com/test.php
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vandarsar(m): 2:52am On Apr 08, 2013
Hi house, can you pls refer me to a reputable money lenders for visa process? Am applying for finland visa and am looking for 1.5m.
Pls mail me: vandarsar@hotmail.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gbabe2: 4:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Yes my bro.am good.just trying to figure out things.how are u doing?

[quote author=odunmanuel][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 4:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Hello house,
I nid ur advise, I did not include the town of my university in the dv form that said one should state places lived for than 6months after 16years. I didn't know I was 2 include my uni town/province. Do u thing the CO wud bring it up?
Tnxs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mascotinme(m): 4:57am On Apr 08, 2013
F
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 5:04am On Apr 08, 2013
missbelle: Hello house,
I nid ur advise, I did not include the town of my university in the dv form that said one should state places lived for than 6months after 16years. I didn't know I was 2 include my uni town/province. Do u thing the CO wud bring it up?
Tnxs

My guy that should not be a problem at this point. Make sure ur interview documents are all VALID and u will scale tru. * did u ever mail KCC concerning ur submitted documents?* if yes and the reply was *your form was acceptable for further processing* then go prepare for interview and come share ur experience here!

*God has not left the throne*
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:25am On Apr 08, 2013
Helo houz,my USCIS fee receipt was mailed to me on friday,but am yet to receive my welcome letter nor Green-card nd ystday jst made me 2 weeks here in U.S,am losin ma patience oo.
@ Godhelpmeooo,I jst searched 4 u on facebook nd I saw lyk 6 dudes answerin de same name nd 1 without a pix.Abeg which one be u among dem?
@ doz going for their interview dis week,no shakin @ all,GOD has been wit us rite frm de start,HE's stil wit us nd wil continue to be wit us via CHRIST JESUS,Amen... grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2013
Gentiger is back, fully reloaded and better informed. I have scouted around various agencies here and can guide all better. As time goes on, I'll show new immigrants how to settle down faster and get a job at the snap of the fingers. I also hope to open your eyes to the enormous business opportunities in the States. If you want to go back to school, I'll show you how without paying a penny in school fees. If you want to marry, no wahala, babes dey.

For those seeking entry visas, the guys in the house are doing a great job, which is why some of us are silent. If It's too difficult to handle, reach out and help will be on the way. I have to go back to work now. My boss is looking at me through surveillance cameras as I perform my duty hourly. Love you all. Have a great week ahead.

5 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2013
junkerhill: welcome aboard brother. Our God will see u through
thanks bro, good to be here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2013
Gentiger: Gentiger is back, fully reloaded and better informed. I have scouted around various agencies here and can guide all better. As time goes on, I'll show new immigrants how to settle down faster and get a job at the snap of the fingers. I also hope to open your eyes to the enormous business opportunities in the States. If you want to go back to school, I'll show you how without paying a penny in school fees. If you want to marry, no wahala, babes dey.

For those seeking entry visas, the guys in the house are doing a great job, which is why some of us are silent. If It's too difficult to handle, reach out and help will be on the way. I have to go back to work now. My boss is looking at me through surveillance cameras as I perform my duty hourly. Love you all. Have a great week ahead.
let's knw ur email 4 beta conversatn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2013
spectacular007: I wish evry1 a beautiful wk ahead...nd best wishes to dose who wil b interviewed dis wk, my prayer 4 u all, is dat..jst as esther found favour in d hands of God, nd man, so shal u b favoured beyond expectation...Amen...
AMEN BRO.... THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT MENTALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND MORALLY... I PRAY FOR A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND SO SHALL IT BE INSHA ALLAH. MY E-FAMILY U GUYS HAVE BEEN THE BEST, ALL I WANT NOW IS UR PRAYERS, MY INTERVIEW COMING UP ON WEDNESDAY. BUT WITH U GUYS BY MY SYD I'M OPTIMISTIC
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2013
THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT MENTALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND MORALLY... I PRAY FOR A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND SO SHALL IT BE INSHA ALLAH. MY E-FAMILY U GUYS HAVE BEEN THE BEST, ALL I WANT NOW IS UR PRAYERS, MY INTERVIEW COMING UP ON WEDNESDAY. BUT WITH U GUYS BY MY SYD I'M OPTIMISTIC.THANK YOU
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2013
Husmern: let's knw ur email 4 beta conversatn

@ Husmern: u can search 4 Mr-Gentiger profile here u will c he's E-mail dere ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Husmern:
has any1 deleted ur comment? lemme add u on fb
Connect with me via my profile and send me a message.
SuperMode dey delete my comment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2013
House let hope for release of may visa bullectin dis evening and the 2nl start tomm or nxtwk for we current in april
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Hi house: pls what's next after visa has been approved cos I was told to pick up my visa this week.
2ndly, for how long do one have before travelling cos I stil have some issues to settle before finally leaving? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2013
Husmern: let's knw ur email 4 beta conversatn

Please check out my profile. However, let others benefit from it if It's not too personal.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mascotinme(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
M
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Gentiger: Gentiger is back, fully reloaded and better informed. I have scouted around various agencies here and can guide all better. As time goes on, I'll show new immigrants how to settle down faster and get a job at the snap of the fingers. I also hope to open your eyes to the enormous business opportunities in the States. If you want to go back to school, I'll show you how without paying a penny in school fees. If you want to marry, no wahala, babes dey.

Thanks Gentiger for this informative treatise. We are looking forward to getting the details from you soonest. Stay blessed.
To all forumites I wish u guys successful week ahead. cheers and be blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.