Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922835 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
daddykelly: praaaaaissssse the lord.....e don happen ooo,full gist later....short interview oooo...double portion(next level).jah is faithful

Congrats Sir! GOD is faithful!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
nkkystel: Hello E-Family a friend had his interview today with his family and their Visa was approved, though the wife is the Principal Applicant.
Wishing those awaiting interview same success story in JESUS Name.

Congrats to them!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
chykezworld: My God is a true God...HE has proven HIMSELF once again in my life...Lord give me the grace to never depart from ur presence...i want to serve u more n more...Thank u Lord for always been there for me whenever i call on u...my heart n mouth is filled with gratitude...YOU r worthy of my praise.

This is my sincere prayer, always.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
chykezworld: ....i am happy to write my success story here n i give all d glory to God.
My interview ws a classic 5sec type...i ws interview by CO13...n ofcuz it was all guys affair,i mean d CO....i got der around 5.30am...did d security checks,payed in dollars n tendered my credentials,den after awhile d widow 13 strtd first,den d odas...i was called by 13
co...gudmorn
me..i was smiling n greeted him warmly,den he was smiling.
Co...wat r u doing nw?
Me...i wrk wt a pherm. Company.
Co...as in drugs company?
Me...yes
co...who do u hv in US?
Me..family friend
co...r u married,any children
me...no
co...nxt wk go n pick ur visa
me..tnx
na so d Mata tak b...may God b praised.

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Abimbola80: Whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, God is awesome. Successful and stress-free interview at around 12:35 today.I cant stop dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update later

Congrats Sir! Keep on dancing!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
I wish those going for their interviews this week divine favour, especially my professional colleague bibi007
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
Petsal: Hi house: pls what's next after visa has been approved cos I was told to pick up my visa this week.
2ndly, for how long do one have before travelling cos I still have some issues to settle before finally leaving? Thanks
u have to travel before your visa expires, most expecially before your medical expires because your visa might not expire until September and your medicals expires in august so u have to travel before your medical expires or-else you would do another medical when u get there!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hello house, Please advice:

I have only my notifications of GCE statements for 1999 & 2001 plus a sworn Affidavit that I have never collected my certificates before, but my boss refuses grant chance to travel down to another state where the exams were written. Now my interview draws near in this month. Can i go with only the notifications plus two WAEC scratch cards in case they would like to verify.

House please check out my documentation, if they are good to go:

Police report done
Medicals done
WAEC notification plus 2 scratch cards(will this suffice?)
Visa fee done
Testimonial done
Can I show evidence that I'm an undergraduate student(Note this was not included in the form I sent to KCC, hope it doesn't matter?)

Kindly treat as urgent!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Gentiger:

Congratulations Daddykelly.

Yeah, Gentiger, I was asking how you got the AOS from your host. By mail or email? Or did they send directly to the embassy and what's the procedure? Thanks again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
tosmy :
Is my turn to testify to HIS glory,I always said that faith put god to work and faith works wonders,we got to the embassy very early before 6am we meet a lot people there,and we join them few min later the seccurity checking started and we ware move to interview hall,we gt to the hall exatly 7am but we met CO1-12 on seat atending to non immigrant there's a lot off denied there so by 8am CO 13 open his window for immigrate intervview,few min after 14 and 15 open and CO 13 caled some. For there his interview really my mind is not with him because I observ that CO 15 is holding our document and I told my wife that that the CO 15 we call us soon,so the CO check and check for almost 10 min before our number apear on his creen and he called us to his window so I was there before my wife.
CO.u are ......
ME.yeah goodmorning
CO.gudmorning how are u?
ME&MY WIFE.we are fine and u?
CO.cool
CO. Can u plz rise ur left and promise to say the truth?
ME&MY WIFE. We promise
CO.ok I ll take ur finger print(done for both of us)and he said mr I ll like to interview ur wife first can u move forward a bit
ME.ok(I went back to my seat and he ask my wife to pick a phone infront of him and she did)
CO. U are a teacher?
MY WIFE. Yes
CO. What class u take and what did u teach them?
WIFE.I take so so classs and teach them bla bla bla
CO.when did u get married?
WIFE. We married in so so year
CO. You and ur hubby look very alike even ur daughter wow
WIFY. Thanks is a sign of love
CO. Lolz good can av the picyures album?
WIFY. She brought out a big pic album and ask her to open it. On by one and she did
CO.wow wow u people look very disame
WIFY. LOLz people around us said this always (he look into our courship picz naming ceremony and many more)
CO.madam am tru with u can u call me ur husbband(I went to the window)
CO.wen did u married
Me.I told him
CO.am ok with that ur wife have said it
Me.ok
CO. I ll aprrove ur visa now
ME. Thanks so so much am very greatful
CO.yeah
ME. God bless u
CO.no respond,I observ that he did not like the statement..........
This is how faith works wonders......is a long interview but fun I see it as a normal friendship discusion.............faith works wonderssssss

Congrats Tosmy!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Petsal: Hello house, help me thank God ooooo for my friend. He did his interview today and he didn't even spend upto 2min before his visa was approved. Details loading soonest. Thanks to the house. I give all the glory back unto Him for He's worthy to be praised.
Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Godhelpmeoooooo,Pls hw did u pay ur uscis fee with Gtb visa card b4 traveling.I will like to do dat b4 leaving,pls explain to me.God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
sozen2010: Hello house, Please advice:

I have only my notifications of GCE statements for 1999 & 2001 plus a sworn Affidavit that I have never collected my certificates before, but my boss refuses grant chance to travel down to another state where the exams were written. Now my interview draws near in this month. Can i go with only the notifications plus two WAEC scratch cards in case they would like to verify.

Police report done
Medicals done
Visa fee done
Testimonial done
Can I show evidence that I'm an undergraduate student(Note this was not included in the form I sent to KCC, hope it doesn't matter?)

Kindly treat as urgent!
....u r good to go...photocopies of ur credential is required n 3 passports...i did my interview last wk,i used a waec online printout n attached an unscratched card..it ws accepted wtout question n while i ws filln my form i hv not gotn my present job,so u can show evidence of bn an under graduate...u r good to go....i wish u divine favour above all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Gentiger: Gentiger is back, fully reloaded and better informed. I have scouted around various agencies here and can guide all better. As time goes on, I'll show new immigrants how to settle down faster and get a job at the snap of the fingers. I also hope to open your eyes to the enormous business opportunities in the States. If you want to go back to school, I'll show you how without paying a penny in school fees. If you want to marry, no wahala, babes dey.

For those seeking entry visas, the guys in the house are doing a great job, which is why some of us are silent. If It's too difficult to handle, reach out and help will be on the way. I have to go back to work now. My boss is looking at me through surveillance cameras as I perform my duty hourly. Love you all. Have a great week ahead.

The only Gentiger! lol.. U 2 much!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mascotinme(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
I have the same question, while filling the forms I did not mention about my studies going on...
I have just completed my undergraduate, what should I do? and it seems my interview will be schedule in June.

Thanks a lot Nairaland for helping...
Kabul, Afghanistan
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
chykezworld: ....u r good to go...photocopies of ur credential is required n 3 passports...i did my interview last wk,i used a waec online printout n attached an unscratched card..it ws accepted wtout question n while i ws filln my form i hv not gotn my present job,so u can show evidence of bn an under graduate...u r good to go....i wish u divine favour above all.

Amen, thank you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonzo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
odunmanuel: By dis time May 1st/ 2nd,u wil answer a winner among d DV-2014 IJN

Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kanuchukwudi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
is the results out
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
mascotinme:

Brother, may God be with you. 'Am the principal applicant! Thanks

Since you are the principal, You have to come with her. I believe beneficiaries accompany the principal, not the other way round.
It is much beneficial for her to deliver here as i believe you know.
1. If your host can understand that you have to come with her as the principal,I suggest u come in with her, get her registered and set for delivery.This can be done in 3 days. In the process of that, you might get a place to rent for yourself while she delivers.
2. If it comes to worst, come in with her. Book an hotel to stay for like three days to see her through clinic/hospital registration, you can then go back. She will collect your GC and SSN for you. Your visa still covers your traveling for 1 year. In-between all these, you would have achieved baby delivery in US and probably gathered more accommodation information.
My own case is slightly different. My wife is the main applicant. We eventually sorted out issues.Now she has registered and expectant.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Amen oh.....tnks I totally appreciate ur quick responze
iScamfieil:

My guy that should not be a problem at this point. Make sure ur interview documents are all VALID and u will scale tru. * did u ever mail KCC concerning ur submitted documents?* if yes and the reply was *your form was acceptable for further processing* then go prepare for interview and come share ur experience here!

*God has not left the throne*
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
Congratz to you Laura-Dabrat,those dishonest cameroonian doctors haven't stopped with making money but not serving the people.
@NangaMboko, Hope you already have your medical ready, Goodluck. GO!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chuck87:

Yeah, Gentiger, I was asking how you got the AOS from your host. By mail or email? Or did they send directly to the embassy and what's the procedure? Thanks again.

You won't need it. Really you won't. If you decide to process one, your host will have to do that for you and have it sent to you not to the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
sozen2010: Hello house, Please advice:

Police report done
Medicals done
Visa fee done

if you are using your GCE result. you real need that certificate cos that wat they require. the GCE notification result is noting. they will not even ask of it. only your certificate. travel to where you did the exam and collect it. its jst a day collection

Testimonial done

Kindly treat as urgent!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
pls hse i need ur responce,at de embassy wen de security asked to open all envelop does it include de medical report,if yes are we to bring de medical report out frm de white envelop or jst open de white envelop and leave de medical inside it?thks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Gentiger: A word of advice to those just arriving. You will get lots of calls from scammers seeking for your credit card details. They will promise you government grants and jobs too fantastic to refuse all in exchange for a sign on fee which invariably will require divulging your debit/credit card details. When this starts to happen, remember you were forewarned. Additionally, I advice all immigrants to have self development goals in mind. I don't care what you graduate with in Nigeria. Until your record shows you did a program with a certification from a recognized US institution, you won't earn much. To boost your earning, you must of necessity do a program which could be a certificate, diploma or degree course. You can start out with a certificate program and gradually advance to the core programs while taking advantage of government grants. I wish everyone a happy Easter. Gentiger signing off from Los Angeles.
Tanx 4 ur advice, Gentiga can u pls gimme ur ursername on face book or Email address.Tanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
zerzer :
pls hse i need ur responce,at de embassy wen de security asked to open all envelop does it include de medical report,if yes are we to bring de medical report out frm de white envelop or jst open de white envelop and leave de medical inside it?thks

Just tell the ppl u have a sealed envelope so that u could open it. Infact u open it all by ur self even before entering the hall. I opened my own my self and showed them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosdem(f): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
plz the good people of this forum......I and my hubby we had our interview on friday and it was successful as the CO said,this is what really happen we went to embassy with naira cash haven in mind to pay for me and my hubby wen we gt there we found that the change rate @embassy is diff so this affect our payment so we decide to pay for 2 people instead of 3 but we procceed for our interview so after the interviewd me and my hubby the CO said is done that our visa we be printed in our passport but he said he observ that we make a payment for 2 people instaed of 3 and my hubby respond that with what I said earlier with exchange rate,and he ask my hubby wen can make the payment for the 3rd person and my hubby resspond that on monday and he said ok that our visa we be printed on our passport but he we return it back to us till wen we make the 3rd payment.wen we are going my hubby just askd CO whether they can alow him in whennext and and the CO said good for him to say that and he draft latter immidiatly that we should return on to embassy with the money.........wen my hubby gt there today or do he went there latly and he said all the security said they can't alow him in that he should come back tomorow,so this is my question can CO use to play that our visa we be printed on our passport or do we had a smoothly interview very smoothly.......plz ur contribution is hilly welcome
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
mascotinme: Hello house, please i need ur help, d person dat me and wife intend to stay at his place in new york said he can only accommodate one person and my wife is heavily pregnant, hoping to give birth by june, but accomodation is our major problem. Av tried all i could to no avail and i dont want her to give birth in nig. D houses weve been seen on net are quite expensive.pls house what do u suggest.

Bro. No matter what, make sure you come in with your wife and get all necessary document, arrange for your wife delivery immediately,America is women's world.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
tosdem: plz the good people of this forum......I and my hubby we had our interview on friday and it was successful as the CO said,this is what really happen we went to embassy with naira cash haven in mind to pay for me and my hubby wen we gt there we found that the change rate @embassy is diff so this affect our payment so we decide to pay for 2 people instead of 3 but we procceed for our interview so after the interviewd me and my hubby the CO said is done that our visa we be printed in our passport but he said he observ that we make a payment for 2 people instaed of 3 and my hubby respond that with what I said earlier with exchange rate,and he ask my hubby wen can make the payment for the 3rd person and my hubby resspond that on monday and he said ok that our visa we be printed on our passport but he we return it back to us till wen we make the 3rd payment.wen we are going my hubby just askd CO whether they can alow him in whennext and and the CO said good for him to say that and he draft latter immidiatly that we should return on to embassy with the money.........wen my hubby gt there today or do he went there latly and he said all the security said they can't alow him in that he should come back tomorow,so this is my question can CO use to play that our visa we be printed on our passport or do we had a smoothly interview very smoothly.......plz ur contribution is hilly welcome

no need for panic, they will never tell lies.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: Gentiger is back, fully reloaded and better informed. I have scouted around various agencies here and can guide all better. As time goes on, I'll show new immigrants how to settle down faster and get a job at the snap of the fingers. I also hope to open your eyes to the enormous business opportunities in the States. If you want to go back to school, I'll show you how without paying a penny in school fees. If you want to marry, no wahala, babes dey.

For those seeking entry visas, the guys in the house are doing a great job, which is why some of us are silent. If It's too difficult to handle, reach out and help will be on the way. I have to go back to work now. My boss is looking at me through surveillance cameras as I perform my duty hourly. Love you all. Have a great week ahead.
. I trust u CN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 12:44am On Apr 09, 2013
Wat d visa bullecti saying. Visa bullectin loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.