Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922979 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2013
vacancy:
@ gentiger. i have gone back. the agent said it will cost me additional of 265k BECAUSE HE HAS TO BOOKED THROUGH QATAR AIRWAYS COS ROYAL MAROC DONT FLY TO TEXAS.thats too much for me. i dont know if anyone has experience off the cost from new york to goerge hush airport as in the cost. thanks bros. what abt the issue of green card and SSn

Connecting a flight from New York to Houston Texas is around 110 dollars. So, i will advice that you search for domestic airlines that are on Texas route via google and make your reservations, probably on the day you're jetting out of Nigeria and make your payments before you check-in for Texas. Their customer care lines will be helpful too.
Good luck.

Note: you can as well buy your tickets (New York to Houston Texas) right there in New York. A lot of informations awaits you at the airport.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2013
Hello Nairalander, our 2NL was supposed be release for the month of March hoping to do our interview in May but we are still awaiting the letter now we are waiting for June now and my wife (Principal Applicant) may deliver in the same month. What will happen if 1.She deliver the same week of interview. 2) Second week of delivery. 3)A week before interview or exactly before interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: Gentiger is back, fully reloaded and better informed. I have scouted around various agencies here and can guide all better. As time goes on, I'll show new immigrants how to settle down faster and get a job at the snap of the fingers. I also hope to open your eyes to the enormous business opportunities in the States. If you want to go back to school, I'll show you how without paying a penny in school fees. If you want to marry, no wahala, babes dey.

For those seeking entry visas, the guys in the house are doing a great job, which is why some of us are silent. If It's too difficult to handle, reach out and help will be on the way. I have to go back to work now. My boss is looking at me through surveillance cameras as I perform my duty hourly. Love you all. Have a great week ahead.
You've started working, that's great! What's the nature of the job and hw did u get it?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2013
remkay2012: Hello Nairalander, our 2NL was supposed be release for the month of March hoping to do our interview in May but we are still awaiting the letter now we are waiting for June now and my wife (Principal Applicant) may deliver in the same month. What will happen if 1.She deliver the same week of interview. 2) Second week of delivery. 3)A week before interview or exactly before interview?
You can send them a mail or call them and the interview will likely be postponed (If she delivers same week or on the day of interview). A friend of mine had a similar experience two years ago.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2013
remkay2012: Hello Nairalander, our 2NL was supposed be release for the month of March hoping to do our interview in May but we are still awaiting the letter now we are waiting for June now and my wife (Principal Applicant) may deliver in the same month. What will happen if 1.She deliver the same week of interview. 2) Second week of delivery. 3)A week before interview or exactly before interview?
Pray she delivers before interview you carry her even if it means with an ambulance grin grin grin i read in this same thread a lady who gave birth the eve of their interview. The following day they were there with their new born baby and they got visas plus the bundle of joy. I dont know what happens after the visas have been approved and you have the new born. My Advice, make sure you ask the procedure there as the CO approves your visa let her/him know your wife will give birth anytime from then so as they give you the procedure to acquire a visa for the bundle of joy as well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2013
visa bulletin on my mind oooo,cant wait to see it,tension tenson.........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

We're saying the same thing brother. We should compliment one another and not the other way round. Without insurance, she'll spend in thousands. I am glad you acknowledged her need to apply for insurance. Depending on the state, every application got a standard procedure and waiting period. Applying for medical insurance entails making a down payment, that payment is sustained monthly as long as she intends to keep enjoying free or subsidized cost of medical treatment. From what i understand, that lady is due for delivery. Lol!
sorry,we arent saying same thing(though am not trying to discredit your comment). The insurance i am talking about is from govt in form of medicaid and its free provided she is a legal immigrants.I know a nairalander in california whose has put to bed for free.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
@missbelle: Hello house,
I nid ur advise, I did not include the town of my university in the dv form that said one should state places lived for than 6months after 16years. I didn't know I was 2 include my uni town/province. Do u thing the CO wud bring it up?
Tnxs

As long as you’ve not leaved outside Nigeria or outside your country for 6months and above, your police character will take care of that. But when you are asked, say the truth. Hope this helps.

@Tosdem: plz the good people of this forum......I and my hubby we had our interview on friday and it was successful as the CO said,this is what really happen we went to embassy with naira cash haven in mind to pay for me and my hubby wen we gt there we found that the change rate @embassy is diff so this affect our payment so we decide to pay for 2 people instead of 3 but we procceed for our interview so after the interviewd me and my hubby the CO said is done that our visa we be printed in our passport but he said he observ that we make a payment for 2 people instaed of 3 and my hubby respond that with what I said earlier with exchange rate,and he ask my hubby wen can make the payment for the 3rd person and my hubby resspond that on monday and he said ok that our visa we be printed on our passport but he we return it back to us till wen we make the 3rd payment.wen we are going my hubby just askd CO whether they can alow him in whennext and and the CO said good for him to say that and he draft latter immidiatly that we should return on to embassy with the money.........wen my hubby gt there today or do he went there latly and he said all the security said they can't alow him in that he should come back tomorow,so this is my question can CO use to play that our visa we be printed on our passport or do we had a smoothly interview very smoothly.......plz ur contribution is hilly welcome.

Your case and that of your family is settled, you had a successful interview. Once your hubby pay for the third person the visa will be printed. Congratulation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
vacancy: PLEASE HOUSE OOOOOOOO.HELP ME TO THANK GOD I FINALLY GOT A HOST IN HOUSTON TEXAS.BUT I HAVE BOOKED A FLIGHT TO NEW YORK THROUGH AN AGENT USING AIR MAROC PLANNING TO MOVE DOWN TO MASSACHUSSETS. BUT I HAVE TO MOVE DOWN TO HOUSTON NOW WITH ADDITIONAL COST OF 265K BY QATAR AIRWAYS AS SAID BY THE AGENT. I DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE NOW. THATS VERY EXPENSIVE FOR ME. I WANT TO KNOW IF ITS CHEAPER FROM NEW YORK TO HOUSTON WITH 2 ADULTS AND 2 KIDS 2.WILL THRE BE ANY ISSUE AS PER THE MAILING OF GC& SSN TO THE FORMER HOST ADDRESS COS I HAVE CHANGE MY DESTINATION ADDRESS.
if you cant change your bookings,it may cost you around $450 for the whole family to get to houston from NY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

I have a close friend whose wife just delivered less than two months ago,they are new immigrant just like you bro,
Make sure you come over with your wife
Get your Green card and social Num
Locate WIC(women infant and Children)in your area and get your wife register their;they will also help her to get free Insurance since you and her are not working for now.No down payment or anything,delivery is free,once you guys start working their system will automatically update your new status and you will be directed to a very low insurance coverage. WIC will give your wife certain amount of voucher to take care of the baby's meal every month until he/she is five years old.
And which of the state are you going?
Exactly what am saying
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by senlu: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
I humbly requesting for all my E-Family members on Nairaland to please pray for me to be selected in this upcoming DV 2014 result slated for May 1st/2nd,2013. May Jehovah God grant us all our heart desires IJN! You are all doing a wonderful job here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
tosdem: plz the good people of this forum......I and my hubby we had our interview on friday and it was successful as the CO said,this is what really happen we went to embassy with naira cash haven in mind to pay for me and my hubby wen we gt there we found that the change rate @embassy is diff so this affect our payment so we decide to pay for 2 people instead of 3 but we procceed for our interview so after the interviewd me and my hubby the CO said is done that our visa we be printed in our passport but he said he observ that we make a payment for 2 people instaed of 3 and my hubby respond that with what I said earlier with exchange rate,and he ask my hubby wen can make the payment for the 3rd person and my hubby resspond that on monday and he said ok that our visa we be printed on our passport but he we return it back to us till wen we make the 3rd payment.wen we are going my hubby just askd CO whether they can alow him in whennext and and the CO said good for him to say that and he draft latter immidiatly that we should return on to embassy with the money.........wen my hubby gt there today or do he went there latly and he said all the security said they can't alow him in that he should come back tomorow,so this is my question can CO use to play that our visa we be printed on our passport or do we had a smoothly interview very smoothly.......plz ur contribution is hilly welcome

Congrats on the good news Sir. The case is settled.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Visa Bulletin Oya show face now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
odunmanuel: Just d beginning,u neva see anytin & urs 2 wil nt b imposible IJN. U're welcome
I say a BIG AMEN to your prayer bro, i'm humble.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
ManTiger: Visa Bulletin Oya show face now.
bros what can u say about the upcoming bulletin for us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
senlu: I humbly requesting for all my E-Family members on Nairaland to please pray for me to be selected in this upcoming DV 2014 result slated for May 1st/2nd,2013. May Jehovah God grant us all our heart desires IJN! You are all doing a wonderful job here.
We are selected already. Glory and praises to His holy name. Don't forget to come share your testimony on here. I'll definately do the same by His amazing grace and mercy.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
...whenever there is an argument I draw the x,y axis and always meet at a point(trying to help one another). While helping others we ought to avoid stepping on other's nerve.I got motivated by the Cape- Verdans,Mexicans and the Brazilians immigrant;they dont only help themselves to secure A visa but also help in settling down (accommodation,work,transportation..)and that is why they are all over the place.The problem with some of us is Pride;trying to impress people with little or no information at hand,trying to gather allies rather than making friends.

Some also like to spark up conflicts by kissing people's A S S, this will take us no where,let us forget about the Pass and move on.Let us learn to say "sorry" rather than playing pranks covering an old wound with with new cloths. I am just thinking..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
@gentiger, please whats your e-mail add Kindly reply to seun.adeyemi04@yahoo.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michaeladesiyan: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
...whenever there is an argument I draw the x,y axis and always meet at a point(trying to help one another). While helping others we ought to avoid stepping on other's nerve.I got motivated by the Cape- Verdans,Mexicans and the Brazilians immigrant;they dont only help themselves to secure A visa but also help in settling down (accommodation,work,transportation..)and that is why they are all over the place.The problem with some of us is Pride;trying to impress people with little or no information at hand,trying to gather allies rather than making friends.

Some also like to spark up conflicts by kissing people's A S S, this will take us no where,let us forget about the Pass and move on.Let us learn to say "sorry" rather than playing pranks covering an old wound with with new cloths. I am just thinking..
true talk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
i don send u private email but no response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

adesojiaderemi u said it all... Let 4get abt the past n face the present... Gbam
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
wale how far you no even call or text
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mascotinme(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

I have a close friend whose wife just delivered less than two months ago,they are new immigrant just like you bro,
Locate WIC(women infant and Children)in your area and get your wife register their;they will also help her to get free Insurance since you and her are not working for now.No down payment or anything,delivery is free,once you guys start working their system will automatically update your new status and you will be directed to a very low insurance coverage. WIC will give your wife certain amount of voucher to take care of the baby's meal every month until he/she is five years old.

New york city!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Bozz I dey alweys Gbadun ur post...if we can carefully read ds post @lease we can c is very reasonnable....Mr adesoji Thanx very much sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
akaniman: @Godhelpmeoooooo,Pls hw did u pay ur uscis fee with Gtb visa card b4 traveling.I will like to do dat b4 leaving,pls explain to me.God bless
oh,sorry for late response akanniman.its so easy,you just google the address writen in that second white sheet given to u on ur interview day,just follow the instructions on the site.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2013

Padi mi calm dowm Gbe aGbara le I bet u the visa is urs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

surfer dey nigeria ooo nothing will enjoy here omo oga ooooo thank god for make me win dis visa lottery thank god
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Hi Gentiger, thanks for the piece. I think I'll be needing more info on teaching. How to go about it and hw rewarding it is. Thank you.

I want to take it one step after another. keep reading. All your agitations shall be addressed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
bros what can u say about the upcoming bulletin for us
Sure it gonna be
19,500 for June and 22,500 for July. Which makes both of us current!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
For those contemplating having babies in the US, follow these links and be better informed. Don't be fooled by cheap and unresearched information from some guys here. Read for yourselves:

www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081115225904AAKYUwq

children.costhelper.com/baby-delivery.html

www.parentdish.com/2010/03/04/oh-baby-more-hospitals-asking-for-payment-before-childbirth/

www.m.webmd.com/baby/features/cost-of-having-a-baby

Rep ipsa loquito!!!

Research more. You won't find a free delivery center anywhere in the US. Be sure Gentiger will never mislead you.

I live here in California and my sister in-law is 5 months heavy,she's paying so much here even with medical insurance in one of the best hospitals here in Torrance. By the way she's a full citizen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Husmern: i don send u private email but no response
Almustapha right?
I saw your PM and i've responded, the info includes my mobile, 080 209 279 **

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.