Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923344 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,am an applicant and I am currently doing my youth service batch A 2013,the law says as call member you can't leave the country,if I inform the CO that am currently serving and won't finish within 6 months,will it affect me? Is there anyone in my shoes who have been issued visa. My interview is this month. Should I withhold the information from the CO.Tnx house

Tell him that you're serving,(or what did u fill out on your forms?) people like you have been issued visas. Your visa has an expiry date you must respect.Either you go in and come back to finish the service or you do away with the visa and serve us.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
almodeer55: [b]hi nairaland: i raaly need som e advice from u i apply as studint becuse i only have high school and i work as truck driver and also in my passport is driver and in police record i told dem iam driver and now i came to see my forms dat i apply i find dat i apply with studint and my interviw is after 25 days what i shuld do pls brothers help me[/b][color=#006600][/color]

Are you a student? You would have mentioned ur job on those forms too.Pls be consistent and expect questions from what u filled on ur forms.I guess u have ur O'level and being a trucker driver is the icing on the cake for America. Although if u wanna continue driving 18 wheelers, you undergo rigorous driving tests.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
A frnd did not include NYSC cert in the forms sent to kcc, shuld he submit nysccert on interview day. Urgent

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
MERCY2013: A frnd did not include NYSC cert in the forms sent to kcc, shuld he submit nysccert on interview day. Urgent

Yeah, that did not break any law...take it to the Interview hall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Nice one. All glory to God. A quick one: Is it possible for every nairaland member especially on this thread, to itemise our information the way you have done it?; 1NL, forms sent to KCC,2NL date, date of interview, visa pick up, date of departure etc just as its being done on other similar threads online. This will make for quick reference especially for new comers and reduce unnecessary agitations from those who are waiting to be current and also reduce the number of questions people ask. As much as I like Nairaland, this is what I still find missing here. Is it possible to do this on nairaland? If it's possible, let's do it! Contributions are welcome. Thanks.

Go-to ur profile and edit your signature, that is how I did mine.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,am an applicant and I am currently doing my youth service batch A 2013,the law says as call member you can't leave the country,if I inform the CO that am currently serving and won't finish within 6 months,will it affect me? Is there anyone in my shoes who have been issued visa. My interview is this month. Should I withhold the information from the CO.Tnx house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prettychic(f): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hi dearies!! Its been quite a while i checked on this thread...omo chic just dey hussle no be small. What have i missed people?? Hope Gentiger and Temmytany have ended their little fights shaa o? I pray may 1st favors me and everyone who made applications...so need that luck like air! Geez..i've missed this thread,would try check in on you guys when i can. Love you all! * kisses and hugs *

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
As we count down to May 1st for our brothers who are waiting to be selected, i pray that their joy will know no bound after 1st of May. All their prayers willl surely be answered and their heart desires met. Congratulations in advance.

7 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
junkerhill: As we count down to May 1st for our brothers who are waiting to be selected, i pray that their joy will know no bound after 1st of May. All their prayers willl surely be answered and their heart desires met. Congratulations in advance.

Amen, my brother. Pls house say a prayer for me o. I really need to win DV2014. I shall be amongst those selected for further processing on May 1 this year by the grace of almighty Allah.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
nero xp:
Congratulation Marrylove,I also received ma own ystday,but wil apply 4 SSN on monday.Hav u gone 4 Drivers license yet?

noo yet.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
junkerhill: As we count down to May 1st for our brothers who are waiting to be selected, i pray that their joy will know no bound after 1st of May. All their prayers willl surely be answered and their heart desires met. Congratulations in advance.

Amen oh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by signup123: 4:09am On Apr 15, 2013
Hello my efamily, I really appreciate for all ur helps and cooperation ? i've a question.
i have lived in sudan for 2 years and currently living in saudi for the past 2 year. do i need to get a police report from sudan too or the saudi one is enough? thx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:39am On Apr 15, 2013
signup123: Hello my efamily, I really appreciate for all ur helps and cooperation ? i've a question.
i have lived in sudan for 2 years and currently living in saudi for the past 2 year. do i need to get a police report from sudan too or the saudi one is enough? thx.

Police certificates are required from all countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year after attaining the age of sixteen.if u were 16 n above during ur two years in sudan, u would need a police report from sudan.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2013
Good Morning House... Let us place leripa in the hands of God. In the next few of hours he will be interviewed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2013
@Honeydee: Police certificates are required from all countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year after attaining the age of sixteen.if u were 16 n above during ur two years in sudan, u would need a police report from sudan.

please, kindly re-varify that information. i think is 6months and not 1year.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2013
@Rodboy: It depends on the extent, I will simply respond and bone

Really!!! Sir so You will respond To me Roooooodboy? No p. I will not talk to u agin..lolzz.

If this is for me, i am really really sorry ok. its over now we are one family, right now i love Ferdemiko more than anybody one love bros. make you talk to abeg we be bros.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2013
congratulations 4 those dat arrive USA. Yor ticket price is cheap, PLS how did u buy yor ticket, was it 2ru an agent or u did it 2ru internet or u went 2 d airport?
I gave d Embassy New York address, Pls how can i change my address from New York 2 Texas. I dont want 2 go 2 New York instead Texas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
the lord will grant ur visa IJN
Amen ooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2013
God follow and guide the footsteps of those having interviews this week. No matter what the devil says,your visas are granted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2013
Amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2013
congratulations 4 those dat arrive
USA. Yor ticket price is cheap, PLS
how did u buy yor ticket, was it 2ru
an agent or u did it 2ru internet or u
went 2 d airport?
I gave d Embassy New York address, Pls how can i change my
address from New York 2 Texas. I
dont want 2 go 2 New York instead
Texas.
Please i help me with answers. Its urgent. I will be glad
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2013
Gdmorning house, hope u guys had a wonderful wkend? Please I need ur contributions here, my name was spelled wrongly on one of my cert, they omitted an Alphabet(E) frm my name, instead of OLUWASEUN it was mistakenly written "OLUWASUN" no E to complete it as "OLUWASEUN" I hope no problem abt this? or wht shld I do?. Thanks for d quick contributions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2013
adeniyisavage: God follow and guide the footsteps of those having interviews this week. No matter what the devil says,your visas are granted.
amen IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Rodboy: It depends on the extent, I will simply respond and bone

Really!!! Sir so You will respond To me Roooooodboy? No p. I will not talk to u agin..lolzz.

If this is for me, i am really really sorry ok. its over now we are one family, right now i love Ferdemiko more than anybody one love bros. make you talk to abeg we be bros.

No p sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2013
Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ithankgod1392: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2013
jidex001: Good Morning House... Let us place leripa in the hands of God. In the next few of hours he will be interviewed.
[b][/b]
God is with him,he will come back with a good testimony in jesus name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2013
ithankgod1392: [b][/b]
God is with him,he will come back with a good testimony in jesus name
Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
@Shewen4God: Gdmorning house, hope u guys had a wonderful wkend? Please I need ur contributions here, my name was spelled wrongly on one of my cert, they omitted an Alphabet(E) frm my name, instead of OLUWASEUN it was mistakenly written "OLUWASUN" no E to complete it as "OLUWASEUN" I hope no problem abt this? or wht shld I do?. Thanks for d quick contributions.

Please kindly get affidavit for correction of name from the high court and possibly paper publication in one of the National Newspapers. It wouldn’t cost you more than 7k. hope the name on your passport is correct? cheers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Shewen4God: Gdmorning house, hope u guys had a wonderful wkend? Please I need ur contributions here, my name was spelled wrongly on one of my cert, they omitted an Alphabet(E) frm my name, instead of OLUWASEUN it was mistakenly written "OLUWASUN" no E to complete it as "OLUWASEUN" I hope no problem abt this? or wht shld I do?. Thanks for d quick contributions.

Please kindly get affidavit for correction of name from the high court and possibly paper publication in one of the National Newspapers. It wouldn’t cost you more than 7k. hope the name on your passport is correct? cheers.

Affidavit is ok, but publication in d national dailies is not needed cos u r nt doin change of name. All d best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
iScamfieil:

The DV rule: Applicant and family members cannot be issued a diversity visa or accompany you or join you in Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ United States under DV-2013 program after September 30, 2013

Go for ur interview, and make ur plans to travel before 30th Sept.
Use *Nigeria factor* to approach ur ZI or state coordinator. It all depends on wat U̶̲̥̅̊ can do.

He need not make plans to travel b4 30th Sept, dat deadline is in respect of VISA ISSUANCE. Once u r issued a visa on or before d deadline, u ve max of 6months from the date of issuance to make use of dat visa, cos DV Visa has a lifespan of 6months.
As an NYSC member, I hope u 'll b able to make use of dat visa, hope u 'll pass out before ur 6mnths visa expires. Also bear in mind ur Medical Report which has a 6months lifespan n is essential at ur POE/US Airport. Gudluck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2013

@joeonye,u should be as truthful as possible. Only volunteer information on questions specifically asked. Leave it to d CO to raise d issue of ur status as a Corp member n answer his/her questions truthfully. Just pray for a good CO who mayb willing to overlook d restriction on corps members nt being allowed to travel outside d country, cos these people don't joke with set down rules n regulations. And when u get d visa dis month, I hope u'll meet up with d 6mnths deadline to travel out cos u'll ve till Oct to make use of ur visa. Keep prayin n all d best.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
junkerhill: my brother, i went away to settle some issues i have with my creator.
Thats very good. We are nothing without Him. May He meet you at your point of needs and perfect all that concerns you and all of us here on this thread IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.