Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922930 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2013
kdgom66:

Congratulations my brother but you are beginning to iritate me a little...LOL. What money again? You have what you need to go for the interview, you even know your interview date already. You don't owe them a kobo. They have already extorted 80k from you! That is enough! Abeg read this thread from the beginning and gather your documents for the interview. To hell with the agents, you don't need them anymore. But I will advise that you don't ever let them know you know your CN. Be careful who you confide in. Continue to play along with the agents begging them to reduce the money while you secretly prepare for your interview. Go get your visa and pls do not pay them a kobo more. Deception is an act, use it to your advantage. God bless.

Get the visa on which passport? Agents are not fools.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern:
yes, but my e-passport is still wit them and i dnt av d copy of d form sent 2 kcc. can i still do anytin without ths? and by d way, can't they send any implicatin messg 2 kcc concernin dis because they stil av access to my CN and other info about me...

You must find an excuse to get your passport from them. I don't think you need a copy of the forms they sent to KCC. You need a printed copy of your 1NL and 2NL though. They won't send any mail to KCC to spoil things for you if you continue to fool them by begging them to reduce the money(they will think you intend to pay.)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2013
Gentiger: I decided to step aside in the interest of peace. I love an environment where parties are tolerant and co-exist peacefully. I am no longer faceless, hence won’t hesitate to move on if the verbal abuse persists. I have a number of things to publish for the benefit of those who need it. Anyone with dissenting view should keep it to themselves, or alternatively, don’t wait to correct Gentigers researched findings, publish yours. We are not here as umpires, or to compete for superior knowledge, but as honest contributors. People are free to post what they know; it’s for the readers to go home and research further. Trying to correct peoples input under the guise of not wanting to see people misled grin grin grin grin is a display of envy and low self esteem in my judgment. Please let’s live and let others as well live. In response to the various pleas from friends on this forum to return, I am back smiley. My special thanks to Adesoji. I spoke with him at length over the phone. He has a good heart and meant well for everyone. I publicly take back my unruly remarks to him. Once, again, I apologize to all who felt aggrieved by my remarks over time: Temmy, Brightmon and any other who is deeply hurt, I take it back. I hereby extend my hands of friendship to all. Let’s compliment rather than criticize each other’s honest input. Thanks!!!! Gentiger signing off. wink
Ope ho,am happy 4 dis reunion.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2013
kdgom66:

You must find an excuse to get your passport from them. I don't think you need a copy of the forms they sent to KCC. You need a printed copy of your 1NL and 2NL though. They won't send any mail to KCC to spoil things for you if you continue to fool them by begging them to reduce the money(they will think you intend to pay.)
Thanks my broda
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by winbyforce: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern:
Thanks my broda
How come your passport is with them? cry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2013
@Husmern: This matter looks more complex than simple.
1. Husmern thank God you have gotten your CN
2. Secondly if the agents are with your passport, you can get another passport by applying to immigration for misplace/lost passport but no information on the old e-passport will be changed and you can get that within a week for 20k.
3. Do you have a good knowledge of all the information contained in your forms DS 230 and 122?
4. As for were your GC and SSN will be sent if it is not your address, you can change it at POE
5. You can do your medicals with Q-life were you can get your x-ray in CD instead of big envelope
6. You can do your police character yourself in Alagbon
7. You can go with security operatives during your interview and visa collection
8. You can deposit your visa with your bank for safe keep before your departure

The stated above is possible, but my little worry here is your safety. We don’t know the agreement you reached with your agent. Those agents can be diabolical please be careful, I suggest that while you are preparing for your interview that you still pled with them that you will pay them their due but that you don’t have money now and that they should cut down the amount they are demanding. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2013
winbyforce:
How come your passport is with them? cry
they collected it afta receivin it then and if i refuse 2 giv dem they wil jst knw dt i av smtin in mind and they wont even giv me chance 2 knw my CN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2013
pjogutum1: @Husmern: This matter looks more complex than simple.
2. Secondly if the agents are with your passport, you can get another passport by applying to immigration for misplace/lost passport but no information on the old e-passport will be changed and you can get that within a week for 20k.
3. Do you have a good knowledge of all the information contained in your forms DS 230 and 122?
4. As for were your GC and SSN will be sent if it is not your address, you can change it at POE
5. You can do your medicals with Q-life were you can get your x-ray in CD instead of big envelope
7. You can go with security operatives during your interview and visa collection

The stated above is possible, but my little worry here is your safety. We don’t know the agreement you reached with your agent. Those agents can be diabolical please be careful, I suggest that while you are preparing for your interview that you still pled with them that you will pay them their due but that you don’t have money now and that they should cut down the amount they are demanding. Hope this helps.
@husmern......d agents r no fools...my advice is dat u prepare for ur interview in terms of docs...cuz i knw dat for ur police report n medical u nid ur international passport,Der is no nid goin for a new passport,d moni u will spend for d process of getn new passport can b used to pay dem,dey r human n dey do knw wen u r slated for ur interview,just arrange sm moni frm nw n go to dem towards ur interview date beg dem,reason wt dem n above all pray to God about it...God holds d hrt of kings n men...with God everything is possible...don't ever under estimate wat God can do....i wish u well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2013
pjogutum1: @Husmern: This matter looks more complex than simple.

10ks...i think d best thin is 2 stil plead wit dem again but they r stil requestin for 50% of d money b4 goin 4 interview...noda tin is dt: i dnt knw d address of d host they fil in d form
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2013
hello my fellow,forumites.pls i hav a friend who finishd his ssce in 2002 but d problem is his certif
icate instead of male dey put female n dey pasted d fe to represent male.while evry other information on d cert is correct...note: dats how d certificate was issud to him by d skul authority..wat can he do about this..pls reply is highly needed..thanks n Godbless yall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2013
I blv is neva 2 late 2 congratulate u all. Zerzer,G-busta,Shipsonsipe,Bibl007,Petal & Tiwalad's family,CONGRATULATIONS 2 u all.May dis b d beginning of ur success IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=kaygee1977]@all Please, can someone tell me which of the hospitals is cheaper. Just called both to inquire...only Q-life gave me 31k as medical fees[/
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2013
kaygee1977: @all Please, can someone tell me which of the hospitals is cheaper. Just called both to inquire...only Q-life gave me 31k as medical fees

Den try 25 Raymond Njoku, ikoyi, lagos : 01-893-0723.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2013
chykezworld: @husmern......d agents r no fools...my advice is dat u prepare for ur interview in terms of docs...cuz i knw dat for ur police report n medical u nid ur international passport,Der is no nid goin for a new passport,d moni u will spend for d process of getn new passport can b used to pay dem,dey r human n dey do knw wen u r slated for ur interview,just arrange sm moni frm nw n go to dem towards ur interview date beg dem,reason wt dem n above all pray to God about it...God holds d hrt of kings n men...with God everything is possible...don't ever under estimate wat God can do....i wish u well.
thanks..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern: 10ks...i think d best thin is 2 stil plead wit dem again but they r stil requestin for 50% of d money b4 goin 4 interview...noda tin is dt: i dnt knw d address of d host they fil in d form

I think ds ur issue nah to pled with dem n awey u can resolve everytin easily nd sharp sharp cuzz ur intview is comin closer...its like u don't av the idea of ur (host address & his/her information) even u ursef don't av the idea of ur DSPform u sent to kcc... Hmmmmm awey out of ds issue is to beg dem nii. God will lead you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2013
Gentiger: If you want to go back to school with your current certificates from Nigeria or use your current degree obtained from Nigeria to work here in the US, it is possible. Here is what to do:
Log on to www.wes.org. You will see links meant for students and job seekers on the home page. Depending on what you want to do, follow the appropriate link and begin by creating an account. You need this account for a number of reasons. Firstly to monitor the progress of your applications and to request further evaluation reports should you need it. Spend time browsing around the site until you become familiar with all the necessary requirements. Pay particular attention to the following links within the site:

http://www.wes.org/application/apply_now.asp
http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp
http://www.wes.org/fees/schedule.asp
http://www.wes.org/application/faq.asp

This website is not owned by Gentiger by the way. Be assured the fee chargeable is not mine to collect. This is a US based company with a license to render these services to students, schools, immigration, employees, employers and etcetera. Happy research buddies. Gentiger signing off.

Nice one
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2013
Buh house were is leripa nw? House is waitin 4 ur gud news nw.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2013
@Husmern: 50% of what amount are they asking for? before i know what next to say.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2013
Tiwalad: Hi All, I want to Thank God for a successful Interview. God really favored us. My husband was the main applicant and we got married after the result were released. The officer did not even cross examine me to verify his answers... God's Favor. Please do we pay for the card when we go collect our passports? Thanks all. God bless everyone....

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
usef83: hello my fellow,forumites.pls i hav a friend who finishd his ssce in 2002 but d problem is his certif
icate instead of male dey put female n dey pasted d fe to represent male.while evry other information on d cert is correct...note: dats how d certificate was issud to him by d skul authority..wat can he do about this..pls reply is highly needed..thanks n Godbless yall.
pls house am still xpectin ur reply..thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
pjogutum1: @Husmern: 50% of what amount are they asking for? before i know what next to say.

That guy's case is full of problems.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
@chykezworld: @husmern......d agents r no fools...my advice is dat u prepare for ur interview in terms of docs...cuz i knw dat for ur police report n medical u nid ur international passport,Der is no nid goin for a new passport,d moni u will spend for d process of getn new passport can b used to pay dem,dey r human n dey do knw wen u r slated for ur interview,just arrange sm moni frm nw n go to dem towards ur interview date beg dem,reason wt dem n above all pray to God about it...God holds d hrt of kings n men...with God everything is possible...don't ever under estimate wat God can do....i wish u well.

Husmern claimed to have paid 350k or there about to the agents out of 800k, the agents are asking for 50% of the reaming money before they will release his e-passport which is about 225k I am sure they would want to collect his parcel and visa after a successful interview by June. Assuming he is not granted the visa he losses everything and the agents have already gained. It seem wise to me that while Husmern is arranging with them, he should also have option B his e-passport which will not cost him more than 20k and an address in the US. if finally he is successful the happiness and assurance can than spur him to further source for money to settle the agents. If he pays them everything now, which money will he use for his Medical, police character and visa fee?
@Husmern, since you know your interview date, if by the end of this month no solid agreement is reached between you and the agents please kindly get another passport and prepare for your visa interview. that’s my take on this issue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
@ Husmern, In your own word, how do you describe this agent.

Is he the type that will let go if you outsmart him?

Do you think he'll fight back with everything possible if he findout?

Your answer is a possible solution to your issue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Gentiger: If you want to go back to school with your current certificates from Nigeria or use your current degree obtained from Nigeria to work here in the US, it is possible. Here is what to do:
Log on to www.wes.org. You will see links meant for students and job seekers on the home page. Depending on what you want to do, follow the appropriate link and begin by creating an account. You need this account for a number of reasons. Firstly to monitor the progress of your applications and to request further evaluation reports should you need it. Spend time browsing around the site until you become familiar with all the necessary requirements. Pay particular attention to the following links within the site:

http://www.wes.org/application/apply_now.asp
http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp
http://www.wes.org/fees/schedule.asp
http://www.wes.org/application/faq.asp

This website is not owned by Gentiger by the way. Be assured the fee chargeable is not mine to collect. This is a US based company with a license to render these services to students, schools, immigration, employees, employers and etcetera. Happy research buddies. Gentiger signing off.
Gentiger ur great man thanks for the information
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
pjogutum1: @chykezworld: @husmern......d agents r no fools...my advice is dat u prepare for ur interview in terms of docs...cuz i knw dat for ur police report n medical u nid ur international passport,Der is no nid goin for a new passport,d moni u will spend for d process of getn new passport can b used to pay dem,dey r human n dey do knw wen u r slated for ur interview,just arrange sm moni frm nw n go to dem towards ur interview date beg dem,reason wt dem n above all pray to God about it...God holds d hrt of kings n men...with God everything is possible...don't ever under estimate wat God can do....i wish u well.

Husmern claimed to have paid 350k or there about to the agents out of 800k, the agents are asking for 50% of the reaming money before they will release his e-passport which is about 225k I am sure they would want to collect his parcel and visa after a successful interview by June. Assuming he is not granted the visa he losses everything and the agents have already gained. It seem wise to me that while Husmern is arranging with them, he should also have option B his e-passport which will not cost him more than 20k and an address in the US. if finally he is successful the happiness and assurance can than spur him to further source for money to settle the agents. If he pays them everything now, which money will he use for his Medical, police character and visa fee?
@Husmern, since you know your interview date, if by the end of this month no solid agreement is reached between you and the agents please kindly get another passport and prepare for your visa interview. that’s my take on this issue.

Does passport office allow redoing without expiration? Last week, they told me that mine was 6months to expire if no it wouldn't have flied.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Ferdemiko: Does passport office allow redoing without expiration. Last week, they told me that mine was 6months to expire if no it wouldn't have flied.

Actually, passports are renewed at expiration. But Husmern’s situation is different, since his passport is not presently with him, it is assumed missing. In that case he would need to swear affidavit for missing passport but, in redoing the passport nothing will change all the information in the former passport remains the same. That is the more reason why he should wait till month end to see if the agents will change their mind.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
@House please what is happening? Some people that went for interview yesterday and today are yet to flash the good news, abi clock don go anti-clockwise. It is not funny at all, stop withholding the good news oh!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
usef83: hello my fellow,forumites.pls i hav a friend who finishd his ssce in 2002 but d problem is his certif
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
@usef83: Let him swear an affidavit for correction of result sex, publish it in national newspaper and apply to WAEC through the school that issued it to him. If he has the photo card which he used during the exam, it will be useful during the WAEC verification exercise. Secondly, he can approach the registrar WAEC Lagos if only the security there will allow him to see the registrar. Please let him follow-up.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
pjogutum1: @chykezworld: @husmern......d agents r no fools...my advice is dat u prepare for ur interview in terms of docs...cuz i knw dat for ur police report n medical u nid ur international passport,Der is no nid goin for a new passport,d moni u will spend for d process of getn new passport can b used to pay dem,dey r human n dey do knw wen u r slated for ur interview,just arrange sm moni frm nw n go to dem towards ur interview date beg dem,reason wt dem n above all pray to God about it...God holds d hrt of kings n men...with God everything is possible...don't ever under estimate wat God can do....i wish u well.

Husmern claimed to have paid 350k or there about to the agents out of 800k, the agents are asking for 50% of the reaming money before they will release his e-passport which is about 225k I am sure they would want to collect his parcel and visa after a successful interview by June. Assuming he is not granted the visa he losses everything and the agents have already gained. It seem wise to me that while Husmern is arranging with them, he should also have option B
his e-passport which will not cost him more than 20k and an address in the US. if finally he is successful the happiness and assurance can than spur him to further source for money to settle the agents. If he pays them everything now, which money will he use for his Medical, police character and visa fee?
Husmern has walked himself into a culdesac. The only way out to me is smart negotiation because all the various options have their attendant consequences as it were. Play it cool with them and concentrate on the interview.The extortion will soon peter out with time. In as much as they want their money, they too do not want you to fail. Just look closely for a negotiating skill to adopt. You will surely succeed IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gateluv: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
somebody help me.
i applied with ADEKUNLE TOBI FAITH
but on my certificates and other documents, my names are ADEKUNLE FAITH TOBI.
can i have any problem in interview. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
gateluv: somebody help me.
i applied with ADEKUNLE TOBI FAITH
but on my certificates and other documents, my names are ADEKUNLE FAITH TOBI.
can i have any problem in interview. thanks
No Ish at all..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.