Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922974 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michaeladesiyan: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
ladyboss: Hello House, please can anyone advice on dis: i misplaced my marriage certificate (nikkai)which held in 2004 but i have a CTC (Certified True Copy)of my registry wedding that took place in 2006. On my form, i filled 2004 as date of marriage but dont have the certificate to show. i only have the registry CTC. Will this hinder my chances at the interview?
1. go and swear affidavit to that effect. though ur ctc will do but yr 2004 filled in ur form wil b questined since no proof. Just go wit the nikkai pix thats all.
2. U can tel dem u made a mistake while filling the form.
My advice is 1. Tel the truth cuz u wil swear that day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Husmern: hello my dear forum members, i'm now having my CN with me and i av checked my status...my interview date is june 19th..thanks every1 for ur respectable advise..

Wooow!!! Thanx God's 4 dat...den gist us hw cm u take resolve the issue?

@ Tiwalad: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
@ Tiwalad, congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Shewen4God: Gdmorning house, hope u guys had a wonderful wkend? Please I need ur contributions here, my name was spelled wrongly on one of my cert, they omitted an Alphabet(E) frm my name, instead of OLUWASEUN it was mistakenly written "OLUWASUN" no E to complete it as "OLUWASEUN" I hope no problem abt this? or wht shld I do?. Thanks for d quick contributions.

Please kindly get affidavit for correction of name from the high court and possibly paper publication in one of the National Newspapers. It wouldn’t cost you more than 7k. hope the name on your passport is correct? cheers.
. Thank u will gt d affidavit for d correction.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Husmern: hello my dear forum members, i'm now having my CN with me and i av checked my status...my interview date is june 19th..thanks every1 for ur respectable advise..
Glad it was finally realeased to u.....how did u go abt this!.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hello house..seems evry1 is gettn lucky wif interviews nd so on..pls dnt 4get 2014 applicants, put us also in ur prayers..as for me, I believe I wil succeed..and odas here too..its jst few wks 2 nxt mnth, abit tensed..althought sm1 played 4 me, my aunt 2 b precised..nd she's based dere...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
rood boy:

Wooow!!! Thanx God's 4 dat...den gist us hw cm u take resolve the issue?

@ Tiwalad: congrat.
althogh d issue of money is yet 2 b resolved because they stil insist on dt amount, but when we told them 2 show us our 2NL, i crammed d CN and then i checked it later by myself..i pray now that they shd consider us on dt amount because d processing has already started and i dnt think we can do anytin behind them now ...i stil need d house advise on dt.10ks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
I decided to step aside in the interest of peace. I love an environment where parties are tolerant and co-exist peacefully. I am no longer faceless, hence won’t hesitate to move on if the verbal abuse persists. I have a number of things to publish for the benefit of those who need it. Anyone with dissenting view should keep it to themselves, or alternatively, don’t wait to correct Gentigers researched findings, publish yours. We are not here as umpires, or to compete for superior knowledge, but as honest contributors. People are free to post what they know; it’s for the readers to go home and research further. Trying to correct peoples input under the guise of not wanting to see people misled grin grin grin grin is a display of envy and low self esteem in my judgment. Please let’s live and let others as well live. In response to the various pleas from friends on this forum to return, I am back smiley. My special thanks to Adesoji. I spoke with him at length over the phone. He has a good heart and meant well for everyone. I publicly take back my unruly remarks to him. Once, again, I apologize to all who felt aggrieved by my remarks over time: Temmy, Brightmon and any other who is deeply hurt, I take it back. I hereby extend my hands of friendship to all. Let’s compliment rather than criticize each other’s honest input. Thanks!!!! Gentiger signing off. wink

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
Glad it was finally realeased to u.....how did u go abt this!.......
althogh d issue of money is yet 2 b resolved because they stil insist on dt amount, but when we told them 2 show us our 2NL, i crammed d CN and then i checked it later by myself..i pray now that they shd consider us on dt amount because d processing has already started and i dnt think we can do anytin behind them now ...i stil need d house advise on dt.10ks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
If you want to go back to school with your current certificates from Nigeria or use your current degree obtained from Nigeria to work here in the US, it is possible. Here is what to do:
Log on to www.wes.org. You will see links meant for students and job seekers on the home page. Depending on what you want to do, follow the appropriate link and begin by creating an account. You need this account for a number of reasons. Firstly to monitor the progress of your applications and to request further evaluation reports should you need it. Spend time browsing around the site until you become familiar with all the necessary requirements. Pay particular attention to the following links within the site:

http://www.wes.org/application/apply_now.asp
http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp
http://www.wes.org/fees/schedule.asp
http://www.wes.org/application/faq.asp

This website is not owned by Gentiger by the way. Be assured the fee chargeable is not mine to collect. This is a US based company with a license to render these services to students, schools, immigration, employees, employers and etcetera. Happy research buddies. Gentiger signing off.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
preparation on TOP GEAR... Baba God iz involved...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
pjogutum1: pjogutum1: @Shewen4God: Gdmorning house, hope u guys had a wonderful wkend? Please I need ur contributions here, my name was spelled wrongly on one of my cert, they omitted an Alphabet(E) frm my name, instead of OLUWASEUN it was mistakenly written "OLUWASUN" no E to complete it as "OLUWASEUN" I hope no problem abt this? or wht shld I do?. Thanks for d quick contributions.

Please kindly get affidavit for correction of name from the high court and possibly paper publication in one of the National Newspapers. It wouldn’t cost you more than 7k. hope the name on your passport is correct? cheers.

The Affidavit should not cost more than #500 to #700 Naira @ the High Court, and pls dont say anything about it during interview or else asked...Gud Luck

Please, the News paper is important a Friend went for his interview and was asked for the paper publication, I also have the same problem and I have done mine. The black people working in the embassy don’t regard our court affidavit anymore Please you cannot afford to take chances now; do this to be double sure. the cost depends on your location in Port Harcourt it is 1k for court and 5-6k for News paper.
. Thank u, bt have done a change of name b4 at d high court nd also did publication noticed when I gt married
then, will there be need to do another one again?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
lhasky007:

Congrats to u n ur husband. Yu r highly favoured. Can u pls furnish me with either ur email or nos. My wife is a PA aldo we got married b4 d results. Wanna ask some questions. Tks
. Even me too I need to ask u sm questions as well, I gt married after I played it den.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
Tiwalad: Here are the details:
CO: Good morning
WE: Good morning
CO: Please raise your right hand….Do you swear to say the truth………
WE: Yes we do
CO: May I take your fingerprints
WE: we did the finger prints
CO: Talking to me, I will like to talk to your husband, can you seat at the far end of the room
Me: I went to seat far away and after like 10 minutes of thereabout I turned and saw him giving the papers to my husband and explaining collection procedures. I was like so surprised cos he didn’t ask me anything. Below are the questions he asked my husband:
CO: What’s your highest qualification?
My Husband: BSc
CO: I see you don’t live together with your wife. Have you been to England to visit her? ( N.B I live outside the country)
My Husband: Yes
CO: May I see the pictures
My Husband: Sure
CO: Any wedding pictures
My Husband: Showed him
CO: Any traditional marriage or church
My Husband: No just registry
CO: How long have you know your wife
MY Husband: 2003
CO: That’s a long time
CO: What’s your wives’ highest qualification?
My Husband: MSc
CO: Is she back finally or did she just come for the interview
My Husband: She’s back
CO: Did she resign her job
My Husband: Yes she did.
CO: Your visa would be ready next week…You have to pay…..(well that was the end )
I bless God mightily

Congrats! Still furnish us other observations. which card? If it's GC payment, use ur debit card at the weblink they gave u.
Congrats!! We key into d great favor as well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
Husmern:

My broda if I may ask u, u said, u had check ur statu by ursef? Den u can able 2 print out ur 2NL...this is the only thing i think E can hold ur intview down apart frm ds u don't av any business with any fuckin pson guy..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Gentiger: I decided to step aside in the interest of peace. I love an environment where parties are tolerant and co-exist peacefully. I am no longer faceless, hence won’t hesitate to move on if the verbal abuse persists. I have a number of things to publish for the benefit of those who need it. Anyone with dissenting view should keep it to themselves, or alternatively, don’t wait to correct Gentigers researched findings, publish yours. We are not here as umpires, or to compete for superior knowledge, but as honest contributors. People are free to post what they know; it’s for the readers to go home and research further. Trying to correct peoples input under the guise of not wanting to see people misled grin grin grin grin is a display of envy and low self esteem in my judgment. Please let’s live and let others as well live. In response to the various pleas from friends on this forum to return, I am back smiley. My special thanks to Adesoji. I spoke with him at length over the phone. He has a good heart and meant well for everyone. I publicly take back my unruly remarks to him. Once, again, I apologize to all who felt aggrieved by my remarks over time: Temmy, Brightmon and any other who is deeply hurt, I take it back. I hereby extend my hands of friendship to all. Let’s compliment rather than criticize each other’s honest input. Thanks!!!! Gentiger signing off. wink
I love dt, dt u guys have settled d misunderstanding. We need unaa assistance ooooo.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Journi2America: Amen!
amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2013
Finaly got my 2NL...my interview is June. Thanks to everyone in this forum...you have all supported me from the 1st day I joined. May all our effort be crowned with God's favour for a successful interview and visa granted. Amen. May this blessing bring great things from hereon into our lives. Amen. We shall testify to the Grace and Mercy of God. Amen. No protocol or regulations can deny us this chosen blessing in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen. Where people say no...God will make them say yes because He loves us. He will anoint us for a success on our interview date and our joy will know no bounds. Amen. Our visas are ready. God is waiting for us there to pick up. Amen. He is waiting to hand it over to us in Jesus Name. We will be granted. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2013
owobabaisabella: Thank you God, one day to D Day. Lord, we commit everything into your hand take full control of our interview cos at the end of d day we want to give all d glory unto you. My e-family members remember us in ur prayers... Peace.

God has done it...yoU are favoured. It is granted. Praise Him.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2013
Gentiger: I decided to step aside in the interest of peace. I love an environment where parties are tolerant and co-exist peacefully. I am no longer faceless, hence won’t hesitate to move on if the verbal abuse persists. I have a number of things to publish for the benefit of those who need it. Anyone with dissenting view should keep it to themselves, or alternatively, don’t wait to correct Gentigers researched findings, publish yours. We are not here as umpires, or to compete for superior knowledge, but as honest contributors. People are free to post what they know; it’s for the readers to go home and research further. Trying to correct peoples input under the guise of not wanting to see people misled grin grin grin grin is a display of envy and low self esteem in my judgment. Please let’s live and let others as well live. In response to the various pleas from friends on this forum to return, I am back smiley. My special thanks to Adesoji. I spoke with him at length over the phone. He has a good heart and meant well for everyone. I publicly take back my unruly remarks to him. Once, again, I apologize to all who felt aggrieved by my remarks over time: Temmy, Brightmon and any other who is deeply hurt, I take it back. I hereby extend my hands of friendship to all. Let’s compliment rather than criticize each other’s honest input. Thanks!!!! Gentiger signing off. wink
u have shown that u are indeed GENtIGeR........God bless u for standin tall and takin responspility..... Hope to meet u some day... God willing...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 12:38am On Apr 16, 2013
Gentiger: If you want to go back to school with your current certificates from Nigeria or use your current degree obtained from Nigeria to work here in the US, it is possible. Here is what to do:
Log on to www.wes.org. You will see links meant for students and job seekers on the home page. Depending on what you want to do, follow the appropriate link and begin by creating an account. You need this account for a number of reasons. Firstly to monitor the progress of your applications and to request further evaluation reports should you need it. Spend time browsing around the site until you become familiar with all the necessary requirements. Pay particular attention to the following links within the site:

http://www.wes.org/application/apply_now.asp
http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp
http://www.wes.org/fees/schedule.asp
http://www.wes.org/application/faq.asp

Website is not owned by Gentiger by the way. Be assured the fee chargeable is not mine to collect. This is a US based company with a license to render these services to students, schools, immigration, employees, employers and etcetera. Happy research buddies. Gentiger signing off.
I think you need to pay a premium to have u back in here, i suppose you understand you are not allow to step in/out at your convenient.
Anyway we may accept the above as past payments of the premium. Lolzz
Allthesame, good you are back on time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:02am On Apr 16, 2013
cenobs007: congratulations 4 those dat arrive
USA. Yor ticket price is cheap, PLS
how did u buy yor ticket, was it 2ru
an agent or u did it 2ru internet or u
went 2 d airport?
I gave d Embassy New York address, Pls how can i change my
address from New York 2 Texas. I
dont want 2 go 2 New York instead
Texas.
Please i help me with answers. Its urgent. I will be glad

I saw your mail in my inbox, but let me address it here for the benefit of all. If you use an android, Apple or Windows phone, download skyscanner or kayak. There you will find the best and possibly cheapest tickets deals and hotel reservations worldwide. Blackberry users too can check their app world.

You can change your green card delivery points at your new POE. I did. Hand the new address to the immigration officers who will request for your visa packet, that is the sealed envelope.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:08am On Apr 16, 2013
Tiwalad: Hi All, I want to Thank God for a successful Interview. God really favored us. My husband was the main applicant and we got married after the result were released. The officer did not even cross examine me to verify his answers... God's Favor. Please do we pay for the card when we go collect our passports? Thanks all. God bless everyone....

Congratulations dear. Come over here and pay if you don't have the instrument back home in Nigeria
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:10am On Apr 16, 2013
ladyboss: Hello House, please can anyone advice on dis: i misplaced my marriage certificate (nikkai)which held in 2004 but i have a CTC (Certified True Copy)of my registry wedding that took place in 2006. On my form, i filled 2004 as date of marriage but dont have the certificate to show. i only have the registry CTC. Will this hinder my chances at the interview?

The certified true copy of your court marriage is as good as the original. That should do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2013
way to go bro. More lik it. Friendship and love exist when swords are sheathed. Keep the love going.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2013
pls hse can i pay my green card fee useing my local A.T.M card from my local bank here in nigeria
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2013
@shewen4God: Thank u, bt have done a change of name b4 at d high court nd also did publication noticed when I gt married
then, will there be need to do another one again?

You are good to go no need for another one. cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2013
doctorp76: how far with Lepria interview!!!!!!!!!!! the house is waiting for your success story!!!!!!!!

We are waiting for him oh.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2013
rood boy:

My broda if I may ask u, u said, u had check ur statu by ursef? Den u can able 2 print out ur 2NL...this is the only thing i think E can hold ur intview down apart frm ds u don't av any business with any fuckin pson guy..
yes, but my e-passport is still wit them and i dnt av d copy of d form sent 2 kcc. can i still do anytin without ths? and by d way, can't they send any implicatin messg 2 kcc concernin dis because they stil av access to my CN and other info about me...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern:
yes, but my e-passport is still wit them and i dnt av d copy of d form sent 2 kcc. can i still do anytin without ths? and by d way, can't they send any implicatin messg 2 kcc concernin dis because they stil av access to my CN and other info about me...

Bros, give their money, now you've confirmed ur CN and interview date.Negotiate and give them their cash and collect all your stuff from them. The way you're rotating, you might crash after all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern:

Congratulations my brother but you are beginning to iritate me a little...LOL. What money again? You have what you need to go for the interview, you even know your interview date already. You don't owe them a kobo. They have already extorted 80k from you! That is enough! Abeg read this thread from the beginning and gather your documents for the interview. To hell with the agents, you don't need them anymore. But I will advise that you don't ever let them know you know your CN. Be careful who you confide in. Continue to play along with the agents begging them to reduce the money while you secretly prepare for your interview. Go get your visa and pls do not pay them a kobo more. Deception is an act, use it to your advantage. God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2013
@all Please, can someone tell me which of the hospitals is cheaper. Just called both to inquire...only Q-life gave me 31k as medical fees

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.