Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922977 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Shewen4God: Gdmorning house, hope u guys had a wonderful wkend? Please I need ur contributions here, my name was spelled wrongly on one of my cert, they omitted an Alphabet(E) frm my name, instead of OLUWASEUN it was mistakenly written "OLUWASUN" no E to complete it as "OLUWASEUN" I hope no problem abt this? or wht shld I do?. Thanks for d quick contributions.

Please kindly get affidavit for correction of name from the high court and possibly paper publication in one of the National Newspapers. It wouldn’t cost you more than 7k. hope the name on your passport is correct? cheers.

The Affidavit should not cost more than #500 to #700 Naira @ the High Court, and pls dont say anything about it during interview or else asked...Gud Luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
the lord will grant ur visa IJN
Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thank you God, one day to D Day. Lord, we commit everything into your hand take full control of our interview cos at the end of d day we want to give all d glory unto you. My e-family members remember us in ur prayers... Peace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
I'm trusting God that Uncle LERIPA 1 HAS BEEN ISSUED his VISA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abimbola4real: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Gudday house pls I ned an urgent reply,my sister and her husband intends 2 travel 2 indiana by month ending,and am seekin an adivce frm d house on cheap fligth 2 indiana and d price it cud range if we book early nxtwek.tanx 4 ur replies
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
owobabaisabella: Thank you God, one day to D Day. Lord, we commit everything into your hand take full control of our interview cos at the end of d day we want to give all d glory unto you. My e-family members remember us in ur prayers... Peace.
This is the set time for ur favour, go and collect the Visa in IJN. Testimony abounds for u all

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
kaypositve:
This is the set time for ur favour, go and collect the Visa in IJN. Testimony abounds for u all

Amen in Jesus' Name!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Shewen4God: Gdmorning house, hope u guys had a wonderful wkend? Please I need ur contributions here, my name was spelled wrongly on one of my cert, they omitted an Alphabet(E) frm my name, instead of OLUWASEUN it was mistakenly written "OLUWASUN" no E to complete it as "OLUWASEUN" I hope no problem abt this? or wht shld I do?. Thanks for d quick contributions.

Please kindly get affidavit for correction of name from the high court and possibly paper publication in one of the National Newspapers. It wouldn’t cost you more than 7k. hope the name on your passport is correct? cheers.

The Affidavit should not cost more than #500 to #700 Naira @ the High Court, and pls dont say anything about it during interview or else asked...Gud Luck

Please, the News paper is important a Friend went for his interview and was asked for the paper publication, I also have the same problem and I have done mine. The black people working in the embassy don’t regard our court affidavit anymore Please you cannot afford to take chances now; do this to be double sure. the cost depends on your location in Port Harcourt it is 1k for court and 5-6k for News paper.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Good day house, on my neco cert my middle name was not written in full.instead of Akintunde Olanrewaju Adebowale my name wuz written as Akintunde Olanrewaju A. Please house wat can I do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
kaypositve:

Your Visa is approved in Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen.

I await ur testimony.

*God Has Not Left Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Throne*
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
@LA A: Good day house, on my neco cert my middle name was not wrriten in full.instead of Akintunde Olanrewaju Adebowale my name wuz written as Akintund Olanrewaju A. Please house wat can I do.

That is an omission from your name, I have the same problem, get affidavit for correction of name from the high court and possibly paper publication in one of the National Newspapers. Hope this helps cheers

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @LA A: Good day house, on my neco cert my middle name was not wrriten in full.instead of Akintunde Olanrewaju Adebowale my name wuz written as Akintund Olanrewaju A. Please house wat can I do.

That is an omission from your name, I have the same problem, get affidavit for correction of name from the high court and possibly paper publication in one of the National Newspapers. Hope this helps cheers

@pjogum1 my surname and first name are correct on the certificate but my middle name was nt written in full. Instead of Akintunde Olanrewaju Adebowale my name was written as Akintunde Olanrewaju A.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
OLA A:
@pjogum1 my surname and first name are correct on the certificate but my middle name was nt written in full. Instead of Akintunde Olanrewaju Adebowale my name was written as Akintunde Olanrewaju A.
I will advice u do the affidavit only. that will be fine since its a minor issue. you got no problem. Just make sure you have the full in all ur other documents: passport, NPC and others
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
how far with Lepria interview!!!!!!!!!!! the house is waiting for your success story!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
kaypositve:
I will advice u do the affidavit only. that will be fine since its a minor issue. you got no problem. Just make sure you have the full in all ur other documents: passport, NPC and others
thanks i appreciate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hi All, I want to Thank God for a successful Interview. God really favored us. My husband was the main applicant and we got married after the result were released. The officer did not even cross examine me to verify his answers... God's Favor. Please do we pay for the card when we go collect our passports? Thanks all. God bless everyone....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
ferdimako:

Good. I was thinking KCC moved all you to June.

Hello House, my pal, Tony called me today.......all he was saying was am not coming back, not coming back to Nija. Na so Houston fine reach? This na pastor wey get hin flock for here.Although na small church. Hahaha..Mak una wait I wan call am back. Hin say mak I find visa comot.....haba!

Hahahaha so funny
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Tiwalad: Hi All, I want to Thank God for a successful Interview. God really favored us. My husband was the main applicant and we got married after the result were released. The officer did not even cross examine me to verify his answers... God's Favor. Please do we pay for the card when we go collect our passports? Thanks all. God bless everyone....
A BIG CONGRAT TIWALAD, God has done it agian in your life... may His name be praised! Welcome to America

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
@ Tiwalad Congrat!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladyboss(f): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hello House, please can anyone advice on dis: i misplaced my marriage certificate (nikkai)which held in 2004 but i have a CTC (Certified True Copy)of my registry wedding that took place in 2006. On my form, i filled 2004 as date of marriage but dont have the certificate to show. i only have the registry CTC. Will this hinder my chances at the interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
kaypositve: A BIG CONGRAT TIWALAD, God has done it agian in your life... may His name be praised! Welcome to America
Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Tiwalad: Hi All, I want to Thank God for a successful Interview. God really favored us. My husband was the main applicant and we got married after the result were released. The officer did not even cross examine me to verify his answers... God's Favor. Please do we pay for the card when we go collect our passports? Thanks all. God bless everyone....

Congrats! Still furnish us other observations. which card? If it's GC payment, use ur debit card at the weblink they gave u.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
pls hse any idea on a cheap flight to chicago
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2013

Congrats to u n ur husband. Yu r highly favoured. Can u pls furnish me with either ur email or nos. My wife is a PA aldo we got married b4 d results. Wanna ask some questions. Tks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Congratulations! I wish your family, a blissful US of A!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
zerzer :
pls hse any idea on a cheap flight to chicago

Go to www.wakanow.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
Here are the details:
CO: Good morning
WE: Good morning
CO: Please raise your right hand….Do you swear to say the truth………
WE: Yes we do
CO: May I take your fingerprints
WE: we did the finger prints
CO: Talking to me, I will like to talk to your husband, can you seat at the far end of the room
Me: I went to seat far away and after like 10 minutes of thereabout I turned and saw him giving the papers to my husband and explaining collection procedures. I was like so surprised cos he didn’t ask me anything. Below are the questions he asked my husband:
CO: What’s your highest qualification?
My Husband: BSc
CO: I see you don’t live together with your wife. Have you been to England to visit her? ( N.B I live outside the country)
My Husband: Yes
CO: May I see the pictures
My Husband: Sure
CO: Any wedding pictures
My Husband: Showed him
CO: Any traditional marriage or church
My Husband: No just registry
CO: How long have you know your wife
MY Husband: 2003
CO: That’s a long time
CO: What’s your wives’ highest qualification?
My Husband: MSc
CO: Is she back finally or did she just come for the interview
My Husband: She’s back
CO: Did she resign her job
My Husband: Yes she did.
CO: Your visa would be ready next week…You have to pay…..(well that was the end )
I bless God mightily

Congrats! Still furnish us other observations. which card? If it's GC payment, use ur debit card at the weblink they gave u.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Thats very good. We are nothing without Him. May He meet you at your point of needs and perfect all that concerns you and all of us here on this thread IJN.
That is my earnest prayer for you and all every member of this wonderful family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
ladyboss: Hello House, please can anyone advice on dis: i misplaced my marriage certificate (nikkai)which held in 2004 but i have a CTC (Certified True Copy)of my registry wedding that took place in 2006. On my form, i filled 2004 as date of marriage but dont have the certificate to show. i only have the registry CTC. Will this hinder my chances at the interview?
My sister, since you know the exact date of you wedding go back to where you did the wedding, tell them about your cert, I believe they would issue another one to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Congratulations to Tiwalad and family. May your Joy flow like river

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
hello my dear forum members, i'm now having my CN with me and i av checked my status...my interview date is june 19th..thanks every1 for ur respectable advise..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.