Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923387 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
gateluv: somebody help me.
i applied with ADEKUNLE TOBI FAITH
but on my certificates and other documents, my names are ADEKUNLE FAITH TOBI.
can i have any problem in interview. thanks
@faith u dont...focus on ur preparation for d interview...dis ppl r human dey understand dats lapses do occur...i had issue wt my name n DOB on my waec cert...n also wen filling my date of birth on form DSP 232,i didn't write as instructed but none was mentioned during my interview...so dis tins do occur...i wish divine favour n success in ur interview.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
pjogutum1: @Ferdemiko: Does passport office allow redoing without expiration. Last week, they told me that mine was 6months to expire if no it wouldn't have flied.

Actually, passports are renewed at expiration. But Husmern’s situation is different, since his passport is not presently with him, it is assumed missing. In that case he would need to swear affidavit for missing passport but, in redoing the passport nothing will change all the information in the former passport remains the same. That is the more reason why he should wait till month end to see if the agents will change their mind.

Okay.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=pjogutum1]@usef83: Let him swear an affidavit for correction of result sex, publish it in national newspaper and apply to WAEC through the school that issued it to him. If he has the photo card which he used during the exam, it will be useful during the WAEC verification exercise. Secondly, he can approach the registrar WAEC Lagos if only the security there will allow him to see the registrar. Please let him follow-up. ok.hw will sear an afidavit as u said is a better idea.but will b d effect if he publish it on a n
ational newspaper..broda pjogutum1 tanx n ireally appreciate ur concernd.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
sory house 4 not replyin on time, i'v bn in d class since moni...i jst call d agents now and they r stil telling me i wud av 2 pay d requested amount b4 they can allow me 2 do medical n police report avin it in mind dt i dnt av access 2 my CN..dis is actually thier break down:

stage1
200k for clearing of package (as if they wanna clear d cars)
20k for filling n sending of d form

stage2
e-passport for 16k
NPC cert for 3k
medical for 32k
police report for 6k
affidavit of support for 72k
visa fee for 53k

stage3
workmanship for 350k

ignorantly, we paid 120k for stage 1 and pay all d stage 2 except visa fee and now they r telling me dt we shd complete stage 1 b4 d date of interview..
i knw d mistakes av already bn made and now we want to discuss with dem 4 d last time concernin d reductn of d money becos they told dt they r goin to collect money 4 workmanship afta d visa hs bn issued(havin it in mind dt they will collect d visa frm me)any more advise on dis.. i saw all d previous advise on dis issue especially dt of pjogutum1..thanks very much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
^^^^^^I will advise you to continue begging and negotiating while you get another passport and do all the medicals yourself..Like someone said,Go with security Operatives on your day of Interview in case they wanna show up as well.they wanna block your progress and You wont allow them...they have already sent your form to KCC and the form will be waiting for you on the Interview date..
Bro,I really feel ur Pain.Those pple at heartless..
On that day,Pls dont go with Policemen but go with Soldiers.. cheesy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern: sory house 4 not replyin on time, i'v bn in d class since moni...i jst call d agents now and they r stil telling me i wud av 2 pay d requested amount b4 they can allow me 2 do medical n police report avin it in mind dt i dnt av access 2 my CN..dis is actually thier break down:

stage1

stage2
e-passport for 16k
NPC cert for 3k
medical for 32k
police report for 6k
visa fee for 53k

stage3
workmanship for 350k

ignorantly, we paid 120k for stage 1 and pay all d stage 2 except visa fee and now they r telling me dt we shd complete stage 1 b4 d date of interview..
i knw d mistakes av already bn made and now we want to discuss with dem 4 d last time concernin d reductn of d money becos they told dt they r goin to collect money 4 workmanship afta d visa hs bn issued(havin it in mind dt they will collect d visa frm me)any more advise on dis.. i saw all d previous advise on dis issue especially dt of pjogutum1..thanks very much
in as much as u plea with them ensure u pray fervently to GOD. cos dis whole issue is going out of hand. These agents are wicked are heartless. May GOD help you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rocktation(f): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
This is crazy. Husmern, what if you tell them that you're no longer interested and want your passport? Will they force you to benefit from the programme?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
^^^^^^I will advise you to continue begging and negotiating while you get another passport and do all the medicals yourself..Like someone said,Go with security Operatives on your day of Interview in case they wanna show up as well.they wanna block your progress and You wont allow them...they have already sent your form to KCC and the form will be waiting for you on the Interview date..
On that day,Pls dont go with Policemen but go with Soldiers

@husmern, @Soyedele has said it all what need i say again? do just that and all will be well.since they charged 350k for their workmanship, and they have not worked anything, let them take that one as their benefit. tell them to give you your passport,your 1NL and 2NL, that you will do the remaining things yourself and see their action. don't ever give them the impression that you have the CN continue to pled with them and play along.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
They might do something funny

Rocktation: This is crazy. Husmern, what if you tell them that you're no longer interested and want your passport? Will they force you to benefit from the programme?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
@pjogutum1, People are so wicked and Heartless,what is gonna happen if his visa was refused?(God Forbid).The Agent will be the one laughing not the other way arround...He needs to be smart...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
@pjogutum1, People are so wicked and Heartless,what is gonna happen if his visa was refused?(God Forbid).The Agent will be the one laughing not the other way arround...He needs to be smart...

@soyedele1: you are correct, i have said that before. but please let Husmern not give them the impression that he has gotten the CN because those people are bad. let himcontinue to pled with them while preparing for interview so that they will feel that without them he wouldn't be able to go for the interview. then a day or two days to the interview let him tell them that since they have refuse him from the interview, that he is no more interested in the whole arrangement anymore. that's the way to go and let him not dicuss this matter here anymore, they may have their agents reading all along.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
pjogutum1: ^^^^^^I will advise you to continue begging and negotiating while you get another passport and do all the medicals yourself..Like someone said,Go with security Operatives on your day of Interview in case they wanna show up as well.they wanna block your progress and You wont allow them...they have already sent your form to KCC and the form will be waiting for you on the Interview date..
On that day,Pls dont go with Policemen but go with Soldiers

@husmern, @Soyedele has said it all what need i say again? do just that and all will be well.since they charged 350k for their workmanship, and they have not worked anything, let them take that one as their benefit. tell them to give you your passport,your 1NL and 2NL, that you will do the remaining things yourself and see their action. don't ever give them the impression that you have the CN continue to pled with them and play along.
aiit....thanks evry1
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
pjogutum1: @House please what is happening? Some people that went for interview yesterday and today are yet to flash the good news, abi clock don go anti-clockwise. It is not funny at all, stop withholding the good news oh!
I said this last month bt som people chose to hush me up. Assuming there is a member of this family that is slated for interview tomoro. Your experience today could help him big tym in getting his visa granted. Its good to rejoice after interview bt dnt forget many who are relying on your experience for their own success.
Nevertheless, LERIPA, you ar still my brother and I'm still wishing you success in advance and my ears are seriously itching for your testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rocktation(f): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern:
aiit....thanks evry1

Anyway, the best advice I've read here so far on this issue, is that of pjogutum. Act Nigerian. Be smart. Your having that much time to take note of the CN alone, which is by far the smartest thing you have done in your visa journey, is evidence enough that they are not so wise themselves.
Yes, stolen or lost passport can be replaced, but what I don't know is how you can get the 1st notification letter as I believe it must have been replaced by the second by now. I really don't know how this works. Addy of host though, can be changed at the port of entry.
I just wish you luck jare. It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rocktation(f): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
junkerhill: I said this last month bt som people chose to hush me up. Assuming there is a member of this family that is slated for interview tomoro. Your experience today could help him big tym in getting his visa granted. Its good to rejoice after interview bt dnt forget many who are relying on your experience for their own success.
Nevertheless, LERIPA, you ar still my brother and I'm still wishing you success in advance and my ears are seriously itching for your testimony.

How d'you know he scaled through? It can be hard to relay failures, you know. I pray that isn't the case though. undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rocktation:

Anyway, the best advice I've read here so far on this issue, is that of pjogutum. Act Nigerian. Be smart. Your having that much time to take note of the CN alone, which is by far the smartest thing you have done in your visa journey, is evidence enough that they are not so wise themselves.
Yes, stolen or lost passport can be replaced, but what I don't know is how you can get the 1st notification letter as I believe it must have been replaced by the second by now. I really don't know how this works. Addy of host though, can be changed at the port of entry.
I just wish you luck jare. It is well.
can kcc still allow me 2 check dt of 1NL? because i dnt av it and all i'm seing now is my 2NL whc shows d date of my interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rocktation(f): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ehenn, that has been my fear. So it's really not there? That means negotiation continues. Or you find someone that's close to them that you can tip, so they can help you rummage their office or wherever to help you get these documents.
Or can anyone else give better suggestion(s), as regards this 1st notification letter thingy?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern: sory house 4 not replyin on time, i'v bn in d class since moni...i jst call d agents now and they r stil telling me i wud av 2 pay d requested amount b4 they can allow me 2 do medical n police report avin it in mind dt i dnt av access 2 my CN..dis is actually thier break down:

stage1

stage2
e-passport for 16k
NPC cert for 3k
medical for 32k
police report for 6k
visa fee for 53k

stage3
workmanship for 350k

My brother I don't pray to be in your shoes but all hope is not lost. If you truly can print your 2NL like you said, then I'm fully in support of what Pogutum said. Where I did my e-passport 2 week ago, I was told if water touches the passport that its no longer valid and would be redone with 50k at immigration office abuja and it would take 20days. But Pogutum is now saying it could be done with 20k. I believe him and I second his opinion on this. Unless you hav the money to pay them, go ahead with what they said if not Pogutum has a better idea. I believe the extortion has gone far enough. Contact Pogutum, may be he has a contact that will get your e-passport redone at exactly 20k. If you go by yourself to immigration office, you might not get it done at that cost (just sayin).
Lik I said earlier, unless you have the money to pay them, if not Pogutum suggestion seems the best to me. Print out your 2NL tomoro and photocopy it into 4-5 places should in case you misplace any, then proceed with getting you e-passport redone. To me, waiting till the end of the month is even too much. Start it now so that by ending of next month, you are sure of having your passport.
That's all I hav to say.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern: can kcc still allow me 2 check dt of 1NL? because i dnt av it and all i'm seing now is my 2NL whc shows d date of my interview
You don't need the 1NL for you interview. The 2NL is needed as a gate pass after that no one will ask you anything on it again.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rocktation(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yippeee! Great news then. smiley
Go ahead and bring back good news jor! For your sake, I will follow this thread.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rocktation: This is crazy. Husmern, what if you tell them that you're no longer interested and want your passport? Will they force you to benefit from the programme?
my brother,Is even wrong for some1 to hold ur international passport,very wrong,@ Husmern call the agent again and tell them u can't avoid those bills and u are not interested in the further process and let's see if they will tell that ur E passport is not refundable,@ Husmern go and prepare for these guys coz u will see them @ d embassy gate on the day of ur interview

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rocktation(f): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Exactly! I thought of advicing him to involve the police as regards the e-passport issue, but no need for gra gra again at this late hour. Plus, the tip he'd give to the police sef, might be more than the 20K to get a new one. Just do your think jejely and go your way jor.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gnykelly(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Did see them listing NPC FEE. for you to pay. Mr Husmen watch out the bas.tard knows abou nairaland. Cos this is the only site in nigeria that we discuss NPC. My advice for u i to withdraw collect all ur money and document back they are going to cus psychological breakdown for ur family if u loose.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
please what happen to d email they open 4 me ? u knw i dnt av access 2 it, if i mail kcc now, wont they reply me tru dt email adres wit them? and also my CN dt's with them, is it possible 4 them 2 mail kcc jst in order 2 change 1 or 2 tins if they eventually knw i'v known my CN? becos 1 of dem saw me pressin phone while they wr tryin 2 show me my 2NL but he's not sure sha whether i'v gotten d CN or not because i crammed b4 and later i save it on phone in order nt 2 4get
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
can i pay my greencard fee wit my A.T.M card
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern: please what happen to d email they open 4 me ? u knw i dnt av access 2 it, if i mail kcc now, wont they reply me tru dt email adres wit them? and also my CN dt's with them, is it possible 4 them 2 mail kcc jst in order 2 change 1 or 2 tins if they eventually knw i'v known my CN? becos 1 of dem saw me pressin phone while they wr tryin 2 show me my 2NL but he's not sure sha whether i'v gotten d CN or not because i crammed b4 and later i save it on phone in order nt 2 4get
I have been reading your story through out but as at this moment i want to be sincere and tell you that "Dont be surprised that the same agents (CONMEN) are reading all these updates of yours and they are one step ahead of you" Infact one may be advising you as well. Please dont throw stones at me but the truth be told. The same men are in these forum reading every word and advice you are getting. Sort yourself amicably with them go talk to them man to man, i mean how on earth do they expect you to get all that money and still look for your air ticket?

As for you CONMAN if you are reading this, God will punish you in other ways you continue reaping people's hard work God will surely punish you where money cant HELP. So do the right thing and release this man from your bondage.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Husmern: please what happen to d email they open 4 me ? u knw i dnt av access 2 it, if i mail kcc now, wont they reply me tru dt email adres wit them? and also my CN dt's with them, is it possible 4 them 2 mail kcc jst in order 2 change 1 or 2 tins if they eventually knw i'v known my CN? becos 1 of dem saw me pressin phone while they wr tryin 2 show me my 2NL but he's not sure sha whether i'v gotten d CN or not because i crammed b4 and later i save it on phone in order nt 2 4get
the email is not so important. Although its the only means through which you can be contacted by kcc if there is any mistake on your forms. once you hav secured you visa, you can go ahead and change the email by mailing to kcc by yourself.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2013

stage1

stage2
e-passport for 16k
NPC cert for 3k
medical for 32k
police report for 6k
visa fee for 53k

stage3
workmanship for 350k

guy arrest this people. Take this people to court. Any reasonable judge, police will fight for your cause. Don't let them swindle you all in the name of visa because this is totally unreasonable. I tell u again take this people to court u will win. This break down that they give u, let another nairalander give u a break down. Do u know that passport they hold u can use it to win them. Wise up.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
thanks every1..i'm very greatful......we will stil go n plead wif them and see what they r up to.......i wil giv u d feed back
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
I neva knew people culd be so wicked nd heartless,even if na devil,en go pity dis my broda.Doz agents wicked pass devil nd na only GOD go punish dem nd descend HIS wrath on dem...Una sure say doz pple na human being @ all? GOD forbid doz bastards
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2013

stage1

stage2
e-passport for 16k
NPC cert for 3k
medical for 32k
police report for 6k
visa fee for 53k

stage3
workmanship for 350k

. O ga ooo, naa wa for dis ur agent ooo with all d money wey u done pay already, kindly go for another new one claiming dt d old passport is missing, make dey no kill u ooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2013
pjogutum1: @pjogutum1, People are so wicked and Heartless,what is gonna happen if his visa was refused?(God Forbid).The Agent will be the one laughing not the other way arround...He needs to be smart...

@soyedele1: you are correct, i have said that before. but please let Husmern not give them the impression that he has gotten the CN because those people are bad. let himcontinue to pled with them while preparing for interview so that they will feel that without them he wouldn't be able to go for the interview. then a day or two days to the interview let him tell them that since they have refuse him from the interview, that he is no more interested in the whole arrangement anymore. that's the way to go and let him not dicuss this matter here anymore, they may have their agents reading all along.
I wanted to say so my brother!

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.