Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921341 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2013
kaygee1977: Did you do npc @ Babs Animashaun for N100? I don't understand. Was asked to come on wednesday @ 5k

N100 (One hundred naira only)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:41pm On May 13, 2013
pjogutum1: @house, congratulation to all those who are current including me. the preparation starts now may God help us all.
ohhh u mean u are also current now. i see. we will surely meet in july for our interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2013
Chuck87:

A friend of mine was in same shoes, he was in 300 level when he got his. He finished his degree program and even served. He just made sure he was never out of the US for more than the stipulated time.

Hw did he do it? He was shuttling btw nigeria& US right? So thatpossible.

@kelex, I wil suggest yo opinion to her too but she is kin on finishing her degree programm dan abandoning it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 9:28pm On May 13, 2013
God has remained faithful to me and my family ooo.....house make una help me thank am ooo... Pickeds our passports and envelopes today.... Mississippi on my mind...

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:54pm On May 13, 2013
kaygee1977: Did you do npc @ Babs Animashaun for N100? I don't understand. Was asked to come on wednesday @ 5k

@ kevwe flex: if I may ask, u said, u did urs #100 only @ where? I don't think the one u r talkin abt is NPC cert..

@ kaygee1977: NPC @ Babe animashaun is 3k broz. I did mine dere 4 3k also.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2013
@seal777 well, it's unfortunate how detailers decline request for detail explanations on why they felt it is risky for you to proceed, instead they left you in dilemma.
Just be patient, you will soon get a preferred advice.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2013
026IX: God has remained faithful to me and my family ooo.....house make una help me thank am ooo... Pickeds our passports and envelopes today.... Mississippi on my mind...

Congrats go on an enjoy ur america life... God bless ur family!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 11:30pm On May 13, 2013
sadOMG!!! I have been ripped off...
kevwe_flex:

N100 (One hundred naira only)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:08am On May 14, 2013
Please, can you just take the same time to answer if you have a contact at Alagbon...cos I have gone through ur profile and there is nothing there to give me a lead.
jaspa400: check my profile
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:10am On May 14, 2013
Ok...I am a lady o. Thanks man!
rood boy:

@ kevwe flex: if I may ask, u said, u did urs #100 only @ where? I don't think the one u r talkin abt is NPC cert..

@ kaygee1977: NPC @ Babe animashaun is 3k broz. I did mine dere 4 3k also.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:12am On May 14, 2013
I haven't seen a single winner whose age is below 20years of age.. Maybe they don't chose minors, maybe that's why I haven't been chosen after d 2nd trial.. #Goddamnit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tassembly(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2013
my friend final destination is indianapolis, direct one way ticket price to indianapolis is high so he is booking lagos to chicago on one way,then join bus to indianapolis.he want to know if there wont be an issue with that.he has his lottery visa already.urget response will be appreciated
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:56am On May 14, 2013
Tassembly: my friend final destination is indianapolis, direct one way ticket price to indianapolis is high so he is booking lagos to chicago on one way,then join bus to indianapolis.he want to know if there wont be an issue with that.he has his lottery visa already.urget response will be appreciated
He got no problem.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 1:58am On May 14, 2013
No issue @ all But d Problem here Is that As a new Person in town It might be difficult For Him To find his Destination, I'm talkng from experience American Buses are Not like Nigeria danfo Or Molue Buses with conductors, dt u Can stop anywhre o .i would advice He get a connctng flight To his Destination Cos It wont be dt easy with Dis his Plan.

Tassembly: my friend final destination is indianapolis, direct one way ticket price to indianapolis is high so he is booking lagos to chicago on one way,then join bus to indianapolis.he want to know if there wont be an issue with that.he has his lottery visa already.urget response will be appreciated
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tassembly(m): 2:09am On May 14, 2013
Remmy488: No issue @ all But d Problem here Is that As a new Person in town It might be difficult For Him To find his Destination, I'm talkng from experience American Buses are Not like Nigeria danfo Or Molue Buses with conductors, dt u Can stop anywhre o .i would advice He get a connctng flight To his Destination Cos It wont be dt easy with Dis his Planthanks reemmy488 and yushman,pls how many hours is chicago to indianapolis by bus.anf how much.i heard its just one hour by bus and 50dollar fee.just want to confirm

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tassembly(m): 2:15am On May 14, 2013
Remmy488: No issue @ all But d Problem here Is that As a new Person in town It might be difficult For Him To find his Destination, I'm talkng from experience American Buses are Not like Nigeria danfo Or Molue Buses with conductors, dt u Can stop anywhre o .i would advice He get a connctng flight To his Destination Cos It wont be dt easy with Dis his Plan

thanks reemmy488 and yushman,pls how many hours is chicago to indianapolis by bus.anf how much.i heard its just one hour by bus and 50dollar fee.just want to confirm

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:24am On May 14, 2013
Am beginnin to love dis houz more nd I can see dat we nw hav funny members in da houz.Justwise knws wat am talkin abt grin grin...
@ Doctorp,I hail u nd ur arrival in NY,welcome my broda...
@ doz dat became current,mek una flex joor,but remember to prepare adequately...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:47am On May 14, 2013
I miss a lot of members here oo,pple like Phumbay,Nkkystel,Spoondar,Honeydee,Temmy,Gentiger da Sonic,Godhelpmeooo,Dammymye,Gunners,Yusmash,Tovalli,Chykesworld,Doctorp,Femo,Mantiger,Rooooodbooooy,Peter.ife,Adesoji,Jidedon,Odumanuel,Junkerhill,Doncharles,Monseursam,Tycoon,Idriez,Babaisabella,Teegal,Sheilia,Tosmy,Packagin,Trezeguet(Treezy baba),Danladi,Hakeem,Afobat,Akored,Scanfieil,Amedino,Chio,Akaniman,Pjogutun,Ihate9ija,Journey2America,Zionking,Lharnz,Amb-Ramsey,Jejelady,Tiwanna,...Mehn! Names stil plenty joor,I remember u all @ doz I didn't mention...I love all my e-family members,success to u all... grin

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 5:00am On May 14, 2013
@nero xp I hail u too,hw are u doin?where are u in texas?Im in el paso texas.Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2013
pjogutum1: @YessWeeCan: I will advice you to continue with the processing, you have not committed any crime by so doing. The only thing that changes in your profile is marital status which is understandable, if you are ask why, say you did that to show commitments to your wife and seriousness to her parents. this will have no effect on your current status, afterall they select you for the second time you do not select yourself.
If atall they decide not to isue the visa, this way you have help ease the process when filling for her and her kids in the nearest future

@Seal777: if you follow the above advice you will run yourself into trouble, you don’t have any chance forget it since you are already a green card holder. Kindly follow the normal way and apply for your wife its better that she will be coming late than for you to be returned back to Nigeria. Kindly read the instruction on how to apply for spouse, the rule is very clear.

I am totally in support of your advice to Seal777, since he is the primary applicant I don't think there is anyway the beneficiary can go and stand in for the interview, or if seal decides to come to naija for the interview (for where bros u no fit try am) the whole thing will be complicated because they can't issue two immigrant visa to one person. Bro Seal777 instead of loosing on both sides abeg caput for where you dey o, your wife will join you later. your case is better that you were able to quickly get married before you left. that is my own opinion.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:16am On May 14, 2013
kaygee1977: Ok...I am a lady o. Thanks man!

0h! Sorry dear 4 me cal u man?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:20am On May 14, 2013
[quote author=kaygee1977]Please, can you just take the same time to answer if you have a contact at Alagbon...cos I have gone through ur profile and there is nothing there to give me a lead. [/qu
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2013
Greetings to all my e-family members, I'm saying congratulations for your successful interviews, your arrivals at your various destinations in the state, your selections for 2014DV lottery welcome on board flight 2014 and finally wishing those preparing for their interview a secured Visa, go get it because it's all yours IJN. Pleas I can't forget the finger that fed me because I benefited a lot from this forum, I've been away for a while, though occasionally check on you guys but not really had time and internet opportunity to comment all the time. I've just been here and there trying to get properly integrated into the American culture over here in the State.
I am just about a month old here in PENNSYLVANIA, I've gotten my social security number and still expecting my green card, I suppose it comes in 21 days but mine is long overdue, pleas correct me if I'm wrong. Pleas Nairalanders in PA, kindly contact me, lets rub minds, because this country from the little time I have spent I discover that each state have their own way of doing things, what is applicable in one is different from the other, Pleas let the brotherly love continue. May God help us all to achieve our goals according to His will IJN amen. ONE LOVE!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 7:07am On May 14, 2013
nero xp: Am beginnin to love dis houz more nd I can see dat we nw hav funny members in da houz.Justwise knws wat am talkin abt grin grin...
@ Doctorp,I hail u nd ur arrival in NY,welcome my broda...
@ doz dat became current,mek una flex joor,but remember to prepare adequately...

Ooh, I am not allowed to be funny? Sorry oo, next time I will first submit my comments to Mr McCarthy of this thread for censorship least they should offend your fine sensibility!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2013
akaniman: @nero xp I hail u too,hw are u doin?where are u in texas?Im in el paso texas.Cheers
Bozz,am so fyn ova here.I reside in Arlington,TX...How's it goin ova dia?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Seguneji(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2013
Good morn house, I am the principal applicant so pls who shld my wife fill as the petitioner. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michaeladesiyan: 8:32am On May 14, 2013
Seguneji: Good morn house, I am the principal applicant so pls who shld my wife fill as the petitioner. Thanks
i believe u are the petitioner(the principal applicant)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2013
@jaspa40

Stop dropping your contact details here asking people to contact you. Keep lottery related discussions open here please.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 8:39am On May 14, 2013
nero xp: I miss a lot of members here oo,pple like Phumbay,Nkkystel,Spoondar,Honeydee,Temmy,Gentiger da Sonic,Godhelpmeooo,Dammymye,Gunners,Yusmash,Tovalli,Chykesworld,Doctorp,Femo,Mantiger,Rooooodbooooy,Peter.ife,Adesoji,Jidedon,Odumanuel,Junkerhill,Doncharles,Monseursam,Tycoon,Idriez,Babaisabella,Teegal,Sheilia,Tosmy,Packagin,Trezeguet(Treezy baba),Danladi,Hakeem,Afobat,Akored,Scanfieil,Amedino,Chio,Akaniman,Pjogutun,Ihate9ija,Journey2America,Zionking,Lharnz,Amb-Ramsey,Jejelady,Tiwanna,...Mehn! Names stil plenty joor,I remember u all @ doz I didn't mention...I love all my e-family members,success to u all... grin
Nero, tnx alot. How you dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.