Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920274 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2013
rood boy: Helloooooos house? I'm a new member of ds house nd i check ma result yestday i was selected 4 furder processin nd ma question is ds...after I fill ma form shey i can go 2 US 2 submit ma form?

Happy mothers day to my late mum nd mum out dere.

You don't need to go to US to submit your form, you send your form to KCC

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2013
Obatide: Thanking all instructors like Adesoji, temmytanny & d rest. Ur instruction is adding value to lifes, God bless u all as we shall meet at the top soonest.
However, we are confused about some items in the FORMS, hence, we need clarifications as follows:
1. Item no. 14 on D230 which requested 'Spouse's Maiden name or Family Name'
For d husband of d principal applicant whose wife surname has change to his on passport and other docs, what's d implication of d maiden name here on item no 31a?
2. Item 30 'city or town'. Should we write the full address? Say 10 Adesoji close................
3. Item 33, what will an undergraduate (400level, second semeter) write under ' Degree or Diploma'?
Also what occupation will interest the CO for an applicant to wish to work in d states?
4. Item 39, can the spouse of an applicant write the applicant's name here or his?
Lastly, on occupation here, for som1 who engage in buying and selling, is it best to write BUSINESS or TRADING for interview sake?

Kindly respond

1)Maiden name has no implication it is required for identification purposes,A married name is a family name or surname adopted by a person upon marriage. When a person assumes the family name of his or her spouse, this name replaces the person's original maiden name or birth name on all her document.
2)You don't need to write the full address when "city" or "town" is only needed e.g Lagos is a city...
3)Some College or University
4) You have to be very careful here, because there are qualifying job for dv lottery. Kindly check "Labor O*Net OnLine" and find out. God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OneGuyLikeDat: 12:31pm On May 12, 2013
rood boy:

43a and 43b is yes, okey.

4 ur birth cert 2 be n a full saver side get NPC cert ok

Yes, the form is long.

Replacement of card means social security card.

Okies, 10x bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2013
seal777: QUICK ADVICE PLEASE.

I won the previous edition of the Visa lottery, went through the process and got my visa.

I got married to my then fiancee weeks before i left Nigeria with the hope of filling for her thereafter.

Out of curiosity and Since application for 2014 edition closes before my interview, i entered for the 2014 Visa lottery which result came out few days ago as married and also WON.

Whats the faith of this outcome as it concerns my wife, since i played as married and i am already in the US as a beneficiary of an existing 2013 DV Visa?.

The experts ( particular Reference )in the house, your input is much needed here. PLS RESPOND.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akinbimatt: 1:24pm On May 12, 2013
Dear all ,i want to know if its okay to buy one way ticket for my bro,he has his lottery visa already, also which airline is preferable to indianapolis.all search indicate qatar is the only affordable to indianapolis and this one way is very expensive,any idea on low booking will help.

Your advice is needed urgently
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dcitizen1: 1:38pm On May 12, 2013
I will like somebody in the house to help me in answering the question on ds230 form. i have a higher national diploma in mechanical engineering. What kind of job will i like to do in the usa? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2013
HI GUYS I AM CURRENT FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE PLEASE I AM PLEADING WITH ANY CAMEROONIAN IN THIS FORUM TO PLEASE POST HIS INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE SO I CAN HELP MY SELF THANKS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 12, 2013
rood boy: Helloooooos house? I'm a new member of ds house nd i check ma result yestday i was selected 4 furder processin nd ma question is ds...after I fill ma form shey i can go 2 US 2 submit ma form?

Happy mothers day to my late mum nd mum out dere.

Yes, you can.. But you need to do the Medicals first.. Cerebral test, Medula test, Cerebellum test.. Goodluck bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:10pm On May 12, 2013
ManTiger:
We're in the same boat.
wow.....wats ur cn?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2013
When you are selected to proceed further in the Visa Lottery, what are the forms to send to KCC, and do u have to submit other documents along? Like all your relevant documents?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 4:06pm On May 12, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Did my medicals and police report with my family on Thursday. As declared that this is my month of favour, I experienced it that day. My room mate in OAU who I last saw 16 years ago (he is one of the doctors in the hospitals, though not scheduled to attend to visa applicants that day)interviewed me. I did not know he work there and narrowly missed him. We were treated like VIPs. The rest is history! The same with the Police officer (though I already had his contact before going. Got it through someone from this forum), very friendly and only collected 4k per person as against 6.5k a lot others were collecting. I trust what God has started, He will surely complete.
. Hello pls i need ur help concerning the person that help u for the police clearance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 4:20pm On May 12, 2013
kevwe_flex: When you are selected to proceed further in the Visa Lottery, what are the forms to send to KCC, and do u have to submit other documents along? Like all your relevant documents?
send only the: barcode sheet, DSP122 (for principal applicant only), DS230 part I&II,2passport photogragh 600X600 pixcel (2inches X 2 inches) only and no other document, read well the instructions before filling the forms, wishin u luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2013
edimop: wow.....wats ur cn?
Slightly above 18500
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2013

I won the previous edition of the Visa lottery, went through the process and got my visa.

I got married to my then fiancee weeks before i left Nigeria with the hope of filling for her thereafter.

Out of curiosity and Since application for 2014 edition closes before my interview, i entered for the 2014 Visa lottery which result came out few days ago as married and also WON.

Whats the faith of this outcome as it concerns my wife, since i played as married and i am already in the US as a beneficiary of an existing 2013 DV Visa?.

Nice one bro.

Let your wife go for it.. Don't mind the money that will be spent.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2013
Pls i need advice...
I won in dis 2013 visa lottery nd i dnt knw wot else 2 do!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 5:55pm On May 12, 2013
ManTiger:
Slightly above 18500
edimop and mantiger we are all in the same boat but there is no cause for alarm because this forum will not go down until our SUCCESS stories are told and shared.CN-18+
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 6:29pm On May 12, 2013
Lakeside4christ: Pls i need advice...
I won in dis 2013 visa lottery nd i dnt knw wot else 2 do!

Wow. Really? Did you just discover that you won?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 6:39pm On May 12, 2013
Izyy: edimop and mantiger we are all in the same boat but there is no cause for alarm because this forum will not go down until our SUCCESS stories are told and shared.CN-18+

Edimop and mantiger, dont worry the next visa bulletin is for you guys. By the grace of almighty God we are going to celebrate our success in this forum by God grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:42pm On May 12, 2013
kdgom66:

Wow. Really? Did you just discover that you won?

Maybe he made a mistake 2 say 2013..I think is 2014.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2013
Am sorry,na 2014.... And please can u tell me hw much d whole process wil cost me?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 6:55pm On May 12, 2013

Congratulations my brother. You said you are in US as beneficiary of an existing 2013 DV visa. To whom? second, how are you going to apply with your wife without affecting the existing beneficiary visa you are holding?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:58pm On May 12, 2013
Amefrica:

Yes, you can.. But you need to do the Medicals first.. Cerebral test, Medula test, Cerebellum test.. Goodluck bro

All ds test n ma body? But i was not told wen I apply 4 the lotery.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2013
tolubillion: . @temmy.i want to ask some questions my interview day is gettin closer.i noticed that all b.sc holder were asked of Nysc of which i didn't go for after graduatin, i was posted but due to some reason i didn't go, am not even ready to serve again i was processin exemption letter which is yet to be avaliable but i was giving a letter for exemption frm sch pendin the original exemption letter frm NYSC will be out.wat can i say if am ask by CO shld i present the letter frm sch or tell them the reason why i didn't attended since 2011 be4 applyin For dv 2013
that shouldnt affect your interview,you can simply tell them you dint go for it.If they ask why,explain to them afterall, you have the minimum qualification of SSCE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:57pm On May 12, 2013
ManTiger:
Slightly above 18500
we might be current @ same tym,
ManTiger:
Slightly above 18500
ManTiger:
Slightly above 18500
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:02pm On May 12, 2013
genlion: do u use bb? can u send me ur pin.

Why not! 24cbffbb, where is your poe?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2013
rood boy:

All ds test n ma body? But i was not told wen I apply 4 the lotery.

They intentionally ddnt.. Cuz of the level of ur IQ, if they had u might not have applied for d lottery.. Quickly go for d medicals bro after vat go for police report @Libya, go for d interview at Kano, then u pick ur visa @niger republic.. Gudluck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akinbimatt: 8:24pm On May 12, 2013
akinbimatt: Dear all ,i want to know if its okay to buy one way ticket for my bro,he has his lottery visa already, also which airline is preferable to indianapolis.all search indicate qatar is the only affordable to indianapolis and this one way is very expensive,any idea on low booking will help.

Your advice is needed urgently

Still no one is responding
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:50pm On May 12, 2013
Chuck87:

Why not! 24cbffbb, where is your poe?
pennslyvania and u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:55pm On May 12, 2013
genlion: pennslyvania and u?

Texas, GOD willing
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2013
rcb34: send only the: barcode sheet, DSP122 (for principal applicant only), DS230 part I&II,2passport photogragh 600X600 pixcel (2inches X 2 inches) only and no other document, read well the instructions before filling the forms, wishin u luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2013
rcb34: send only the: barcode sheet, DSP122 (for principal applicant only), DS230 part I&II,2passport photogragh 600X600 pixcel (2inches X 2 inches) only and no other document, read well the instructions before filling the forms, wishin u luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2013

Oh thanks bro. I was asking because someone over there that won some time ago told me I have to send all relevant documents as well, but the instructions says otherwise. I really appreciate. My HND statement of result is still not out yet, should I include the HND in my form as part of my qualification, cos I already filled it while playing the lottery? Again, how long will it take for KCC to reply and give interview date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.