Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923319 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Seguneji(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]very urgent: pls house wot shld i answer in question 10 and 11 of form ds 230 part 1 which is asking where do i want to live in the us and where i want my green card to be sent to, because i dont have anyone in the us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:29pm On May 12, 2013
Seguneji: [color=#990000][/color]very urgent: pls house wot shld i answer in question 10 and 11 of form ds 230 part 1 which is asking where do i want to live in the us and where i want my green card to be sent to, because i dont have anyone in the us.

ask around and find someone.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:44pm On May 12, 2013
justwise:

You don't need to go to US to submit your form, you send your form to KCC
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2013
Seguneji: [color=#990000][/color]very urgent: pls house wot shld i answer in question 10 and 11 of form ds 230 part 1 which is asking where do i want to live in the us and where i want my green card to be sent to, because i dont have anyone in the us.

it is compulsory you have a contact address in US o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2013
seal777: .

The experts ( particular Reference )in the house, your input is much needed here. PLS RESPOND.

bros since your wife is not the principal applicant there is nothing you can do than to wait till you can file for her, your biometric was taking and there is nothing hidden about you again.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 11:11pm On May 12, 2013
Lakeside4christ: Yea! 2014.... And i dnt i want to knw hw much it wil cost me?

I am sorry. I misunderstood you. Pls make the effort to read the previous pages on this thread. You will get answers to all your questions and learn so many useful tips.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2013
[pls house can someone help me with the address of ikoyi hospital for medicals and alagbon for my police cert....thnks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 11:29pm On May 12, 2013
akinbimatt:

Still no one is responding

Of course, you can buy a one-way ticket for your brother. But return tickets are usually cheaper. I don't know the cheapest airline but I'll suggest you try and compare prices on wakanow.com or go to airline counters at the airport to find the cheapest ticket.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:32pm On May 12, 2013
justwise:

You don't need to go to US to submit your form, you send your form to KCC

Okey...Bozz first tyme u will comment on ma post since hw many yrs av knows you, Thanx God...so pls bros do I nid 2 hold ma landlord alone wen I'm goin 2 submit the doc?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:37pm On May 12, 2013
tolubillion: . Hello pls i need ur help concerning the person that help u for the police clearance.
No probs. Just check my profile and send me a mail.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:46pm On May 12, 2013
seal777: QUICK ADVICE PLEASE.

I won the previous edition of the Visa lottery, went through the process and got my visa.

I got married to my then fiancee weeks before i left Nigeria with the hope of filling for her thereafter.

Out of curiosity and Since application for 2014 edition closes before my interview, i entered for the 2014 Visa lottery which result came out few days ago as married and also WON.

Whats the faith of this outcome as it concerns my wife, since i played as married and i am already in the US as a beneficiary of an existing 2013 DV Visa?.

Congratulations my bro. You are indeed a blessed man. What you can do is simple. Just send a mail to KCC just the way you've explained here. I'm sure it's not new to them. They know what to do. You can give them a call as well. Best wishes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:55pm On May 12, 2013
rood boy:

Okey...Bozz first tyme u will comment on ma post since hw many yrs av knows you, Thanx God...so pls bros do I nid 2 hold ma landlord alone wen I'm goin 2 submit the doc?

I don't understand that part.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 12:07am On May 13, 2013

I won the previous edition of the Visa lottery, went through the process and got my visa.

I got married to my then fiancee weeks before i left Nigeria with the hope of filling for her thereafter.

Out of curiosity and Since application for 2014 edition closes before my interview, i entered for the 2014 Visa lottery which result came out few days ago as married and also WON.

Whats the faith of this outcome as it concerns my wife, since i played as married and i am already in the US as a beneficiary of an existing 2013 DV Visa?.

I will advice you to continue with the processing, you have not committed any crime by so doing. The only thing that changes in your profile is marital status which is understandable, if you are ask why, say you did that to show commitments to your wife and seriousness to her parents. this will have no effect on your current status, afterall they select you for the second time you do not select yourself.
If atall they decide not to isue the visa, this way you have help ease the process when filling for her and her kids in the nearest future.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 12:08am On May 13, 2013

I am afraid there is nothing you can do since it is you that won again in DV2014 and not your wife. You are the petitioner as the winner of the lottery, your wife cannot proceed to send the forms since she is a mere beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:42am On May 13, 2013
Tiwanna:

ask around and find someone.

Hmmmmmmmm...Tiwanna Big ma ma, I'm happy 2 c u here o cuzz its was belong u av comment or post here, No p...fine I're understand why u r not post or comment here buh me Rooooodboy jst dey happy dat u throw hand here 2day...Tiwanna omo ti o komon...lolzz.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:58am On May 13, 2013
jaspa400: [pls house can someone help me with the address of ikoyi hospital for medicals and alagbon for my police cert....thnks

Ok. U can follow the intruction below ok?

We only Accept medical examination frm two medical facilities n Niggeria: Q-life family clinic, plot 155A prince Ade odedina street, off Ajose Adeogun, victoria island, Lagos: 01-804-2000 or 01-726-2840 cell:0792-770-4055 or the children's practice LTD, 25 Raymond Njoku, ikoyi, Lagos:01-893-0723...

Asper the police report I don't knw were u r comin frm buh find ur wey 2 obalende nd ask any fuckin pson dere cuzz isn't 2 far at all frm obalende...stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:13am On May 13, 2013
Amefrica:

They intentionally ddnt.. Cuz of the level of ur IQ, if they had u might not have applied for d lottery.. Quickly go for d medicals bro after vat go for police report @Libya, go for d interview at Kano, then u pick ur visa @niger republic.. Gudluck

10x bros 4 ds info, I will do all the processin accordingly...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 3:12am On May 13, 2013
I have not seen Junkerhill for some time now
i just hope all is well with him.

Am also wishing those going for their interview
good success and u shall all testify in Jesus Name.Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 3:26am On May 13, 2013
Chuck87:

Texas, GOD willing
. We will surely get our visas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nereiskc(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2013
Good morning good people, pls am still confused and can't move forward, pls after confirming that one has been selected for further processing from d dv lottery website, what are the next steps to follow to get an interview date.....pls am in dear need of ur candid advices and suggestion. Thanks and God bless....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2013
nereiskc: Good morning good people, pls am still confused and can't move forward, pls after confirming that one has been selected for further processing from d dv lottery website, what are the next steps to follow to get an interview date.....pls am in dear need of ur candid advices and suggestion. Thanks and God bless....

Your case number determines your interview date.
However, further instructions are available on the lottery website. Read carefully and follow those instructions. You can as well get enough information on this thread. Feel free to read from previous pages. Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 6:51am On May 13, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Oh thanks bro. I was asking because someone over there that won some time ago told me I have to send all relevant documents as well, but the instructions says otherwise. I really appreciate. My HND statement of result is still not out yet, should I include the HND in my form as part of my qualification, cos I already filled it while playing the lottery? Again, how long will it take for KCC to reply and give interview date?
if you are a lucky selectee for DV2014,your interview is determined by your CASE NUMBER,all DV2014 further processing are scheduled to start from september 2013( those with low case numbers will become current and interviews starts october 2013) through to september 30th 2014,I don't know your how high you case number is but I believe before then you result should be released, and DNT change ur education level,since you started with it, continue with it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2013
akinbimatt: Dear all ,i want to know if its okay to buy one way ticket for my bro,he has his lottery visa already, also which airline is preferable to indianapolis.all search indicate qatar is the only affordable to indianapolis and this one way is very expensive,any idea on low booking will help.

Your advice is needed urgently
Getting a direct flight from Naija to Indiana is very expensive. Get to NY first, process your docs at the POE and get a coach to Indiana. Many forumite has went to Indiana through this way and it was fun.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2013
@all, pls note: My argument as regard seal777's case is subject to independent review.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OneGuyLikeDat: 7:46am On May 13, 2013
House please, is it safe to write "WASSC" under degree for high school education or one should write it in full as "West African Senior School Certificate" but the space there is not enough. I have a B.Sc tho or can I just put only my university education?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 8:13am On May 13, 2013
@house, congratulation to all those who are current including me. the preparation starts now may God help us all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2013
pjogutum1: @house, congratulation to all those who are current including me. the preparation starts now may God help us all.
congratulations prince,our visa is waiting for us to pick up IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:38am On May 13, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
congratulations prince,our visa is waiting for us to pick up IJN
congrat prince.......am stil waitn to be current.hope I wil be..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 8:39am On May 13, 2013
@Tundemalik thanks my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 8:42am On May 13, 2013
gud mornin,my fello forumites..havin gfoten d new npc long version irth certificate on d interview date can i go together wit d short one i have..pls ur advice is urgently needed..thanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.