Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920234 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hello house,thank you a million time....pls one more question....we wrote N/A under the petitioner portion...anybody with idea.I will be relly gretful.thank you,this is urgent.

Who got selected is the petitioner!So put the person's name there and not N/A.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY,GREAT TINS HE HAS DONE. I RECEIVED MY PACKAGE TODAY AT 4PM IN VICTORIA ISLAND. Now my visa is in my custody. So pennsylvania Loading ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and here comes the great GENLION. Tank you Lord

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
remkay2012: House, if the status of the visa stated "ISSUED" does that means the visa is ready for collection?

Yes ready 4 collection...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
genlion: TO GOD BE THE GLORY,GREAT TINS HE HAS DONE. I RECEIVED MY PACKAGE TODAY AT 4PM IN VICTORIA ISLAND. Now my visa is in my custody. So pennsylvania Loading ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and here comes the great GENLION. Tank you Lord

Congratulation brother America u go...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
just god: @Edimop & Mantiger, nice 1 bro's! Your interview loading...
@edimop, I sent a fb msg smtyms but no reply.
am so sowi.....I will check nw and reply u.thanks very much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2013
@Idiez: thanks alot for the link atleast its better off than nothing.

idriez:
https://www.nairaland.com/1058937/diversity-visa-immigrant-welcome-america
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by inelec1985: 12:48am On Jul 13, 2013
inelec1985:

Hello ALL, how are you?
well, I am Algerian 27 years old, I have been selected in DV lottery for the farther process , but in the last time i found that i need sponsor for finish all my application, some people live there asked a huge sum of money for sponsor me, but really have no enough money, is there are someone can help me with thes, please I am waiting your replay.

bye
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2013
inelec1985: inelec1985:

Hello ALL, how are you?
well, I am Algerian 27 years old, I have been selected in DV lottery for the farther process , but in the last time i found that i need sponsor for finish all my application, some people live there asked a huge sum of money for sponsor me, but really have no enough money, is there are someone can help me with thes, please I am waiting your replay.

bye

@ Inelec 1985,
If u are a Nigerian, u do not need any sponsor. Do not know about other countries, tough though but if u need one for ur country pray continuously about it n I believe the good Lord will raise someone for u IJN amen. Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2013
Can someone get disqualify for writting N/A under petitioner....pls this urgent,pls we need answer with experience....thank you and God bless us aLl....Urgent answer pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2013
Tobi henryo: Can someone get disqualify for writting N/A under petitioner....pls this urgent,pls we need answer with experience....thank you and God bless us aLl....Urgent answer pls.
I think this question has been answered by Mr. Ogutum, the answer is NO, as in Capital NO, Relax and enjoy your interview cos i'm seeing your testimony already!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Congratulation pjogutum. I with my family key into your testimony. Go and live your america dream.¶™
Our God is a God that cannot fail,even in america he will not fail us.
Happy Saturday,to all family member.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
anybody coming to New York?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
faithman2020: Congratulation pjogutum. I with my family key into your testimony. Go and live your america dream.¶™
Our God is a God that cannot fail,even in america he will not fail us.
Happy Saturday,to all family member.
anybody coming to New York?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lheyhe: If u apply for the 2013 American Visa Lottery which the result will be released 5:00pm today lets meet here.

Please Sir, I want to go to interview for DV lottery that I won last year, the interview date has already been schedule for me. Please sir how much is DV lottery visa fee, and what and what exactly I need to support my letter. Your reply is urgent needed. Thanks Mayowa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
idoo4love: anybody coming to New York?
i still want to decide wether to come to newyork or las vegas..i av d 2 as option now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yes, my POE is NY...I still await interview tho'

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Obilated: Congratulations to your entire family.
I share in your Joy and key into ur testimony.
Kindly let me know how much you paid for your medicals each, as a family of 4.
Once again, congratulations!!!

please go with 125K it also depends on the age of those you are going with i paid over 120k, so just go with enough money as not to be disappointed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please Sir, I want to go to interview for DV lottery that I won last year, the interview date has already been schedule for me. Please sir how much is DV lottery visa fee, and what and what exactly I need to support my letter. Your reply is urgent needed. Thanks Mayowa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2013

New York(10%) is now my Option B,, Philadelphia(90%)...may be jez †̥ stay dere 3weeks ƒσя my GC
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
olaayo105: Please Sir, I want to go to interview for DV lottery that I won last year, the interview date has already been schedule for me. Please sir how much is DV lottery visa fee, and what and what exactly I need to support my letter. Your reply is urgent needed. Thanks Mayowa

Visa Fee:$330(#54,500), ur Original Credentials with photocopy, 2X2passport, Int passport, 2NL, medical, Police rep
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
24en:

yes it the same document non -conviction for cameroon is court record and police record. we shall have the visa in God*s name. he knows why he made us to win and that purpose will be fulfil by him.

24en I could not make out at the embassy this saturday as interview was reschedule. I was with 2 lettle sons and my big daughter.be blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
yes.....I am.New york all d way.maybe we cn link each oda sha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Amedino1:

Visa Fee:$330(#54,500), ur Original Credentials with photocopy, 2X2passport, Int passport, 2NL, medical, Police rep

Thank you sir...

mean of 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:26am On Jul 14, 2013
Congratulations to all who got their visas approved, to all who are yet to have their interview, I wish you success in your coming interview and to all who are yet to travel that are still making out plans, I wish you the safest trip ever.

I have been thinking lately of the ordeal some members of this family experienced in the hands of the radiographer in Consultant Children's practice. It pains me that I am a victim. That the dog that was asked to protect me has now turned to bite me. But I know he won't do it for too long cos his sins must surely find him out. Is there any other member of the house who experienced the same thing? If not, those who are yet to go for their medical should be very careful for they not be give their hand earned money to fraudster. He who has ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 1:03am On Jul 14, 2013
olaayo105:

Thank you sir...

mean of 2NL
Second notification letter or letter informing u of interview date n time.
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 3:51am On Jul 14, 2013
inelec1985: inelec1985:

Hello ALL, how are you?

bye
what sponsor are you talking about? Have you sent your form? Are you talking about Affidavit of Support?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dannymaybach: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2013
hello house am new please i would like you guys to help me out on some information i have E8 in my maths in Waec and D7 in my maths in Neco but am applying as Computer Repair Technician but i have C6 in Maths in my new neco but i didnt feel it wen i want to send the ds-230 pls advice pls my interview is 30th of this month pls help GOD BLESS You thank you all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2013
plz house, i summitd my forms thru dhl sinc 24th of may but sinc then i hv nt been invited 4 an inteviw, i send dem mail dey reply that dey hv recived my forms and is under proces, i saw d dv lotry rank, my own cas number is bellow the number dey gav to nigeria, plz as it is nt 4ot coming wht shuld i do, wen do i expect my intervw letter and how will dey noticefil me. Plz i need ans plz brothers,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2013
dannymaybach: hello house am new please i would like you guys to help me out on some information i have E8 in my maths in Waec and D7 in my maths in Neco but am applying as Computer Repair Technician but i have C6 in Maths in my new neco but i didnt feel it wen i want to send the ds-230 pls advice pls my interview is 30th of this month pls help GOD BLESS You thank you all

U have no problem, as far u ve 5credit ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur both waec n neco....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=tycoon77]

U have no problem, as far u ve 5credit ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur both waec n neco.... Go on an collect ur visa bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=Cyprian kosiso]plz house, i summitd my forms thru dhl sinc 24th of may but sinc then i hv nt been invited 4 an inteviw, i send dem mail dey reply that dey hv recived my forms and is under proces, i saw d dv lotry rank, my own cas number is bellow the number dey gav to nigeria, plz as it is nt 4ot coming wht shuld i do, wen do i expect my intervw letter and how will dey noticefil me. Plz i need ans plz brothers, [/quo

Ha!!! Firstly wat is range of ur Case number Check ur Appointment Letter, same as u checked wen u got Selected...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
junkerhill: Congratulations to all who got their visas approved, to all who are yet to have their interview, I wish you success in your coming interview and to all who are yet to travel that are still making out plans, I wish you the safest trip ever.

I have been thinking lately of the ordeal some members of this family experienced in the hands of the radiographer in Consultant Children's practice. It pains me that I am a victim. That the dog that was asked to protect me has now turned to bite me. But I know he won't do it for too long cos his sins must surely find him out. Is there any other member of the house who experienced the same thing? If not, those who are yet to go for their medical should be very careful for they not be give their hand earned money to fraudster. He who has ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying.
@junkerhill,could u pls make public d ordeal by d radiographer @consultant children's practice so that those that are CURRENT and planning 2 av their medicals there AND WE d DV2014 winners can learn from it.so that we don't fall victim as well.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.