Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920235 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2013
@Usef83: hello,a lady won d 2014 dv n she won as single but she has given birth befor n she want to maintain d status dat she is stil a single..my question is durin her medication can it reveal dat she had a baby before or d medication wil not reveal dat she has had a baby before..pls ur responce os highly needed..tanx yall

Well, the medical physical examination involves question with respect to your health, except she tells the doctor because the doctor will definitely ask her, I don’t know if she included her child. Remember, truth is preferred.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2013
@just god: Hello House, pls is Testimonial(sec.school)an important part of the document's one need to carry or just a supporting doc? My highest qualification is BSc though. Thanks.

Please go with all your academic documents, but present the one asked for by those collecting the documents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2013
@ferdimako: Who got selected is the petitioner!So put the person's name there and not N/A.

Please kindly take note: Unfortunately, we all made the same mistake but in the real sense during my interview I came to understand that the only petitioner in a DV case is the US government.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2013
lonpy lonpa:
yes but 2inches by 2inches equals to 5cm by 5cm
right cheesy I look forward to your success.God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2013
Morning peepz..>>>>>>>>>>>>> my case no is 2014000091**
wen will it b likely for me to av my interveiw
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2013
olaayo105:

Good day Sir,

Please Sir; I want you to help me out by explain better for me about Immigrant Visa fees.

Here what I saw in immihelp.com

Diversity Visa (DV)

Courier fee – By cash at VFS office - $74
DV Application - $220
DV Processing - $330

DV combined fee ($220 + $74 + $330) = $624

Please I need more explanation so that I will not go and pay excess money

Your help is urgent need.

Thank you sir, God bless you

Mayowa

Hi, if ur interview is in Nigeria u only need to pay the ffg fees
1. Visa processing fees of $330 or equivalent in Naira on ur interview day at the embassy.
2. Ur green card fee to be paid after receiving ur visa n b4 traveling to US.
That is all, wish God's favor in ur remaining endeavors.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2013
lonpy lonpa: hello house
I am so happy because 2morrow is my interview day. And i believe that all my documents are ok.
2 5x5 passport size photo with white background, intl passport, medicals, originals and photocopies of o/l & a/l, birth certificate both original and photocopy, 2nl. I knw dat the Almigthy Father who started it for all of us will surely complete it in the Name of Jesus. AAAAmen!!!!

Hi bro, what about ur police report or police character cert, hope u av it as u did not list it in ur0above post. I pray u God's favor amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2013
remkay2012: First, I would like to appreciate almighty God for His mercy and favour upon my family during our interview on 11th of June. I also appreciate my good friend Gentiger for his personal support and my big friend Temmytanny and all members of this forum. Infact, you guys are doing great.

We arrived U.S embassy around 5:45a.m on that very day. Then my wife was 9month old pregnant. After normal security inspection we moved in into the interview hall where we are the second candidate to be attended to. We submitted our necessary documents such as 1. Original Certificate of my wife as main applicant. 2.Our wedding Certificate, 3. All our international passports 4. 3 copies of our 2x2 passport photographs. 5 NPC attestation(Abeokuta) for me and my wife and NPC birth certificate for our baby. 5 Police report for me and my wife 6. Medical report for the entire family (3 in number).

We are called to window 14 by around 8:30a.m. Our interview was brief and short as stated below:

Co: Good Morning
Me and my wife: Good morning Sir, how was night?
Co: Fine thank you with smile.
Me: I raise my daughter up and asked her to say HI to the Co.
My daughter: Hi
Co: Hi with excitement.
Co: He showed us all our forms that we sent to kcc for confirmation.
We: yes
Co: He asked us to do finger print and normal oath that what is in the forms are very correct.
We: Yes
Co: Who is the main applicant
We: My wife
Co: Highest Education
My wife: S.S.C.E
Co: Year
My wife: 19... but I submitted GCE of 19....
Co: Do you have you school cert with you
My wife: She presented it with just only 2 credits (He collected it and return it back).
Co: I can see that you are pregnant
My wife: Yes
Co: When is the due time.
My told him: Next week.
Co: I will return all your passport to you and your original document and return immediately you deliver your baby for your visas.
We: No, We want you to issue for 3 of us first and later we will bring our baby for her visa.
Co: He said we should not worried that he will issue for the entire family when we return. (He returned all our documents as he stated).
We: Okay.
Co: He gave a white paper stating that we should return any day from Monday to Thursday 7:00 a.m with the following document 1. International Passport for the entire family, 2. Birth certificate for the new baby, 3. Medical report for the new baby and 4. payment for the baby.

Glory be to God almighty, we had our baby the following week of our interview. After the naming ceremony,we quickly get the necessary documents for the baby including the international passport.

On Monday 8th July we returned back to the embassy. We submitted all required documents for the baby and international passports for the entire family.

Co: Welcome back and congratulations for the new born baby(Window 14)
We: Thank you.
Co: Is the the form for your new baby.
Co: Somebody should sign for your baby.
I: I did.
Co: I can see you baby was born on .......
Co: Congratulation to the entire family.

He circle the address for collection of our visa and any form for payment of immigration fee. That is all about the interview.

We had interview together with Jinny123 and mata1ng the same day.

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2013
@pogjutum1.tanx.d lady played as single....here is anoda question.my friend suppose to hav an interview dis week but d us embassy here in lagos call him tellin him dat his interview has been posponed to d followin week..in a situation like dis.wat can he do inorder to get anoda appointment leta..is it to write kcc or us embassy in lagos..ur respond wud b highly needed..tanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Use83: @pogjutum1.tanx.d lady played as single....here is anoda question.my friend suppose to hav an interview dis week but d us embassy here in lagos call him tellin him dat his interview has been posponed to d followin week..in a situation like dis.wat can he do inorder to get anoda appointment leta..is it to write kcc or us embassy in lagos..ur respond wud b highly needed..tanx.

Let your friend use the format under to communicate them, when they reply let him print it and take the print and his original letter for the interview at the new date.

Name:
Case Number:
Date of Birth:

TheUnitedState Embassy 2, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Sir/Ma,

LETTER OF INQUIRY

I received a call from this phone number 01-460-3400 today 03/07/2013 by 03:20pm saying that my DV visa interview has been rescheduled.
Please kindly confirm that my interview which was originally scheduled for 7th July, 2013 by 7am has been rescheduled for 15th July, 2013 same time.

Thanks
Yours faithfully,

Name in full

Phone number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @HOUSE I DON PORT TO US OF A!

Simple interview: All security protocol observed, visa processing fee paid in Naira 218,000 for four persons, credentials submitted in window 12. At 10:01 my number B424 shows at window 14, I told my wife the interview was over that we are already in the US.

Me and family: Good morning CO

CO: Good morning is this the Ogt family

CO: ok is these the forms you submitted

CO: sign the forms

We: signed

CO: Prince, what is your highest qualification

Me: MBA

CO: what course?

Me: Business Administration

CO: which year did you graduate?

Me: 2007/2008 session

CO: which school?

Me: ESUT

CO: What do you do?

Me: I worked as an IT help-desk analyst with Shell Port Harcourt.

CO: That’s correct I can see that all your documentation is in order (pointing to my daughter and calling her name) is
this AWEF?

CO: do you have family pictures you snapped together

My wife: Yes ( she opened the album and showed the CO)

CO: congratulation pick up your visa next week, he gave me two white papers and that’s all. I was with my family all through. All this happened in less than 3mins. I thank all Nairalanders for their support and love showed me and my family before and after the interview I love you all. Reporting live from Ikeja Lagos.

Congrats bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chuck87:

Congrats bro!

hello i greet everyone in the house, my interview in Yaounde Cameroon on 13/07/2013 was been reschedule for August 03/08/2103 which was after all security check due to the office unable to communicate with US, please house pray for us that are still waiting, CONGRATS to all that have had their interview successfully.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prosperinall(f): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @HOUSE I DON PORT TO US OF A!

Simple interview: All security protocol observed, visa processing fee paid in Naira 218,000 for four persons, credentials submitted in window 12. At 10:01 my number B424 shows at window 14, I told my wife the interview was over that we are already in the US.

Me and family: Good morning CO

CO: Good morning is this the Ogt family

CO: ok is these the forms you submitted

CO: sign the forms

We: signed

CO: Prince, what is your highest qualification

Me: MBA

CO: what course?

Me: Business Administration

CO: which year did you graduate?

Me: 2007/2008 session

CO: which school?

Me: ESUT

CO: What do you do?

Me: I worked as an IT help-desk analyst with Shell Port Harcourt.

CO: That’s correct I can see that all your documentation is in order (pointing to my daughter and calling her name) is
this AWEF?

CO: do you have family pictures you snapped together

My wife: Yes ( she opened the album and showed the CO)

CO: congratulation pick up your visa next week, he gave me two white papers and that’s all. I was with my family all through. All this happened in less than 3mins. I thank all Nairalanders for their support and love showed me and my family before and after the interview I love you all. Reporting live from Ikeja Lagos.

congratulations to u and your family, I key into your testimony in Jesus name, I believe soon I and my family will testify on this forum too soonest
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hello gurus in da house,I got a call frm a fwend who told me dat a lady's interview is 2mao,buh she has nt done her medicals cos d dv ws played for her by an agent who shew no concern in givin her details on hw d processes r.pls wat wld ds persn do in ds regard....cos she's so confused as she's already on her way to lag frm abuja.do u advice she go to d interview wtout medical?pls ur urgent answers wil be of a help.tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
edimop: Hello gurus in da house,I got a call frm a fwend who told me dat a lady's interview is 2mao,buh she has nt done her medicals cos d dv ws played for her by an agent who shew no concern in givin her details on hw d processes r.pls wat wld ds persn do in ds regard....cos she's so confused as she's already on her way to lag frm abuja.do u advice she go to d interview wtout medical?pls ur urgent answers wil be of a help.tnx

Yes she can go to the interview without her medical.. Bt most have all her necessary document, She will b tell by the CO to bring her medical b4 collecting her visa...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
hello i greet everyone in the house, my interview in Yaounde Cameroon on 13/07/2013 was been reschedule for August 03/08/2103 which was after all security check due to the office unable to communicate with US, please house pray for us that are still waiting, CONGRATS to all that have had their interview successfully.Is there anyone with the same situations pls lets put all in prayers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
I am so happy because 2morrow is my interview day. And i believe that all my documents are ok.
2 5x5 passport size photo with white background, intl passport, medicals, originals and photocopies of o/l & a/l, birth certificate both original and photocopy, 2nl. I knw dat the Almigthy Father who started it for all of us will surely complete it in the Name of Jesus. AAAAmen!!!!
God bless you
Thanks
Bea
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Favourablegirl:

24en I could not make out at the embassy this saturday as interview was reschedule. I was with 2 lettle sons and my big daughter.be blessed

hello i also was reschedule i think i saw u, ur daughter was holding an album right, if not confusing i was sitting in front i was the third wearing a check check t-shirt, it was reschedule for 03 of August right, everyone was reschedule so i know we are going to make it come August 3rd.The lord is preparing us for the future for his ways are not our ways , by the grace of God we shall make it.stay bless too with ur family .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
24en: hello i greet everyone in the house, my interview in Yaounde Cameroon on 13/07/2013 was been reschedule for August 03/08/2103 which was after all security check due to the office unable to communicate with US, please house pray for us that are still waiting, CONGRATS to all that have had their interview successfully.Is there anyone with the same situations pls lets put all in prayers.
Yes, I could not make u out at the embassy on Saturday. We keep in prayers, our God the living one is a faithful and merciful God. He will take us through what He started in our Live. Be bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Favourablegirl:
Yes, I could not make u out at the embassy on Saturday. We keep in prayers, our God the living one is a faithful and merciful God. He will take us through what He started in our Live. Be bless.

Thanks dear be bless too, we shall make it come August 03rd in the lords name, say Amen once more to come August 3rd because i am seeing it as a blessed day long prepare of us that is why it was shift to that date.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dear Brother,

Thank you so much for your assistance; please did I need to fill this DS-2019 Form?

Urgent reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
kenny3: @remkay2012 & rudmont, triple congrats to the 2 families, may the things of rejoicing never ceased in your lives, houses n families in Jesus Name, I rejoice w u all. For the nairalanders that just got their visas congrats to u too.

Just to check w the all, a day to go for my visa collection by God's grace in Jesus Name. I have both originals n copies of the following with $340 :

2nd NL, Intl passport,
passport photos,
NPC birth
Police reports,
medicals (pls I have one sealed envelop, one sheet of paper n X-ray cd - which one am I to submit and which one to take along to USA - someone helped me collect the result),
2 different school certificates
2 different school testimonials
GCE cert
Diploma computer cert
HND cert (do I have to take my transcript also pls?)
$340 (for I don't have $10 but $20 x 2)

Please peruse the docs for me and let me know if anything is missing, also which docs to be submitted at the entrance and which one to give CO please?

Anyone scheduled for tomorrow interview please? We shall sing a new song to our God and others that are yet to do theirs as the previous people had done in Jesus Name.

Thank you all and may God bless you immensely in Jesus Name.

Kenny3, I wish you success in your interview. Please be bold and make sure you submit your combine result with 5credits with your HND certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Remkay2012, tnx brother, God bls u all...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
tycoon77:

Yes she can go to the interview without her medical.. Bt most have all her necessary document, She will b tell by the CO to bring her medical b4 collecting her visa...
@Tycoon,fenx bro.......I appreciate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Medical result picked today and all documents set.Lord av done my path and wil continue to do d best I cn,Buh ts u am looking unto to perfect t all come 8th August.........I will testify,same wt those who's gona hav their interview soon......rejoice......and I say again rejoice.Tnx for Tycoon,Amedino,pjogutum,mantiger,iscanfiel for d infos behind d success of my medicals,police report.t ws amazing hw I got my police report @ 2k and medical 20,500.I love u all.......more testimony awaits me and we shall all rejoice.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2013

You are sure coming back with testimony
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
genlion: . Its not needed but u can take it along and put it in anoder envelope

@genlion, Thanks a bunch.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Really appreciate bro!

pjogutum1: @just god: Hello House, pls is Testimonial(sec.school)an important part of the document's one need to carry or just a supporting doc? My highest qualification is BSc though. Thanks.

Please go with all your academic documents, but present the one asked for by those collecting the documents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hey bro, please I'll love to know how you got it done for that amount....I mean the police cert and medicals cos its been real high figure most house member's have been quoting, probably cos of children's practice scam sha.

Thanks.

edimop: Medical result picked today and all documents set.Lord av done my path and wil continue to do d best I cn,Buh ts u am looking unto to perfect t all come 8th August.........I will testify,same wt those who's gona hav their interview soon......rejoice......and I say again rejoice.Tnx for Tycoon,Amedino,pjogutum,mantiger,iscanfiel for d infos behind d success of my medicals,police report.t ws amazing hw I got my police report @ 2k and medical 20,500.I love u all.......more testimony awaits me and we shall all rejoice.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
edimop: Hello gurus in da house,I got a call frm a fwend who told me dat a lady's interview is 2mao,buh she has nt done her medicals cos d dv ws played for her by an agent who shew no concern in givin her details on hw d processes r.pls wat wld ds persn do in ds regard....cos she's so confused as she's already on her way to lag frm abuja.do u advice she go to d interview wtout medical?pls ur urgent answers wil be of a help.tnx
Yes, she can go for the interview, when asked about the medical report, she can just say its not yet ready, the CO might pend her visa till she submit the medical report.
Thanks bro, i really appreciate your efforts, I'll come for the stuffs probably on Friday besides, juliet called, she'll keep in touch with you as she plans ahead for her interview.
Regards.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
edimop: Medical result picked today and all documents set.Lord av done my path and wil continue to do d best I cn,Buh ts u am looking unto to perfect t all come 8th August.........I will testify,same wt those who's gona hav their interview soon......rejoice......and I say again rejoice.Tnx for Tycoon,Amedino,pjogutum,mantiger,iscanfiel for d infos behind d success of my medicals,police report.t ws amazing hw I got my police report @ 2k and medical 20,500.I love u all.......more testimony awaits me and we shall all rejoice.
Amen bro, how far with your Birth Certificate? Seems i will send someone with my data to go do it for me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:21am On Jul 16, 2013

Wishing you successful interview.
Could you put me Throgh as well regards the police report and medicals?

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.