Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922896 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Obatide:

Wishing you successful interview.
Could you put me Throgh as well regards the police report and medicals?

----------------------------

Please which hospital did u go? How much is medical report cost now? Because I don’t have much idea, even Police Head quarter ask me to pay N20,000 for Police report in Abuja.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2013
ManTiger:
Amen bro, how far with your Birth Certificate? Seems i will send someone with my data to go do it for me.
u mean u've nt done ur birth cert,why?......I hav done mine since,dats d NPC.......so pls u nid to hurry up pls....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2013
olaayo105:

Please which hospital did u go? How much is medical report cost now? Because I don’t have much idea, even Police Head quarter ask me to pay N20,000 for Police report in Abuja.
Am in lagos and d hospital I used ws Children practice @ ikoyi,I paid=12k for consultation,den 8500 for my vaccines....den pick up after 2days.while police report ws done wt 2k500 here in lagos.I fink abuja is quit xpensive........so wat do u intend doin?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2013
olaayo105:

As for d police report,I fink d best way to havin t done @ lesser price is by avoiding negociation.I got to d alagbon police station,though wt an inspector's contact num,I told em I ws comin for my police clearance and he said he's waitn,wen I got there......he asked me to fill d form,I ws busy filling d form as though I know d amnt ts done for.After all d said and done,I collectd d stuff and handed 2k500 to him friendly and he said thank u.NOte:d price cn only get higher wen dey knw u r jjc....so ts all abt playin wise.Buh I do not hav an idea hw d Abuja's r,buh I bet,ts same nigeria police and shud be done d same way.Afterall,as a citizen,ts suppose to be free sef.

My medical cost;consultation fee=12k and vaccine=8500,a total of=20,500

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2013
ManTiger:
Amen bro, how far with your Birth Certificate? Seems i will send someone with my data to go do it for me.

Hey Bro don't rush urself, if u have the normal birth certificate go wit it.. Later u do the NPC birth.. The normal certificate is accepted, that wat i also used, u can den do it later u get ur visa..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Interview succesful.....brb.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
tycoon77:

Hey Bro don't rush urself, if u have the normal birth certificate go wit it.. Later u do the NPC birth.. The normal certificate is accepted, that wat i also used, u can den do it later u get ur visa..
Thanks bro, i av d normal birth certificate but the age is different from what i have on my passport.
@Edimop: You are good to go be that o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tobi henryo: Interview succesful.....brb.
Congrats bro.
Keyed myself and other awaiting applicant to your success.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
ManTiger:
Thanks bro, i av d normal birth certificate but the age is different from what i have on my passport.
Is it the date,month or year that is diff 4rm the 1 on passport?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2013

Congratulation to u bro... More blessing ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this forum room!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
edimop: Medical result picked today and all documents set.Lord av done my path and wil continue to do d best I cn,Buh ts u am looking unto to perfect t all come 8th August.........I will testify,same wt those who's gona hav their interview soon......rejoice......and I say again rejoice.Tnx for Tycoon,Amedino,pjogutum,mantiger,iscanfiel for d infos behind d success of my medicals,police report.t ws amazing hw I got my police report @ 2k and medical 20,500.I love u all.......more testimony awaits me and we shall all rejoice.

@ Edimop, pls which hospital did u do ur medicals at 20k and how did u do ur police report at 2k, help as to reduce the cost a being given are way beyond me. Thanks for the info and God's favor in ur interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
edimop: As for d police report,I fink d best way to havin t done @ lesser price is by avoiding negociation.I got to d alagbon police station,though wt an inspector's contact num,I told em I ws comin for my police clearance and he said he's waitn,wen I got there......he asked me to fill d form,I ws busy filling d form as though I know d amnt ts done for.After all d said and done,I collectd d stuff and handed 2k500 to him friendly and he said thank u.NOte:d price cn only get higher wen dey knw u r jjc....so ts all abt playin wise.Buh I do not hav an idea hw d Abuja's r,buh I bet,ts same nigeria police and shud be done d same way.Afterall,as a citizen,ts suppose to be free sef.

My medical cost;consultation fee=12k and vaccine=8500,a total of=20,500

Pls give name of officer to meet at Alagbon.
U can send it to my email address robaj1000@yahoo.com
Stay blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2013

@Tobi Henryo,
Congratulations on ur successful interview, the Lord that has done this so far will perfect ur remaining journey to America.
Imagine the way u have been panicking in the last few month cos of the thing wey God don complete tay tay grin grin.
Congrats to ur husband too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
tycoon77:
Is it the date,month or year that is diff 4rm the 1 on passport?
Just the year o and its like 5yrs apart.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
I will start by saying that who so ever do not believe in GOD will not have an everlasting life because he is the ALPHA and the OMEGA. I want to share my interview experience with you guys because today I had a succesful interview.I got at the embassy in yaounde at 6:30am with my sister and her husband by my side i had that confidence that everything will be ok. At about 8:30am after all security checks, i realised that i have only one photocopy for each of my documents meanwhile they needed by two photocopies for each document. So after paying for the embassy fee of 174000fcfa, i took permission and when to do the other photocopies. At about 10:00am, I was called at window 2 for documents checks. after verifying if all my documents were ok, i was asked to sit and wait for my intetrview. At 11:15am, my nber beeped at window 6 and the interview goes thus:

co: how are today?
me: i am fine; and you?
co:fine thank you
co:could you raise your right hand up and take oath?
me: sure
co: when did you suceed in your bacc exam?
me: 2010
co: where do u entend to live in the us?
me: blablablaaaaaaaaaa
co:with who to you entend to live and who is he to you?
me:blablablaaaaaa
co:what do you want to do in the us?
me: I want to further my studies and contribute my own quota to the us economy and also to be a member of the AAA
co: congrats your visa have been approved comeback next week and pick it up
me: thank you very much.
That was how it all went. I want to thank everybody on this forum for the support and ideas and also I want to wish goodluck to everybody who is still awaiting his or her interview. God who started it for us will surely complete it in the name of Jesus.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hello house, please is the police character cert still needed after interview? Or its just basically for the interview, since its a 3month renewable document.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
lonpy lonpa: I will start by saying that who so ever do not believe in GOD will not have an everlasting life because he is the ALPHA and the OMEGA. I want to share my interview experience with you guys because today I had a succesful interview.I got at the embassy in yaounde at 6:30am with my sister and her husband by my side i had that confidence that everything will be ok. At about 8:30am after all security checks, i realised that i have only one photocopy for each of my documents meanwhile they needed by two photocopies for each document. So after paying for the embassy fee of 174000fcfa, i took permission and when to do the other photocopies. At about 10:00am, I was called at window 2 for documents checks. after verifying if all my documents were ok, i was asked to sit and wait for my intetrview. At 11:15am, my nber beeped at window 6 and the interview goes thus:

me: I want to further my studies and contribute my own quota to the us economy and also to be a member of the AAA
That was how it all went. I want to thank everybody on this forum for the support and ideas and also I want to wish goodluck to everybody who is still awaiting his or her interview. God who started it for us will surely complete it in the name of Jesus.

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=buklan4real@yah][/quote]

hello a big congrats to u i was there last week and our interviews were reschedule
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seyjan: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
lonpy lonpa: I will start by saying that who so ever do not believe in GOD will not have an everlasting life because he is the ALPHA and the OMEGA. I want to share my interview experience with you guys because today I had a succesful interview.I got at the embassy in yaounde at 6:30am with my sister and her husband by my side i had that confidence that everything will be ok. At about 8:30am after all security checks, i realised that i have only one photocopy for each of my documents meanwhile they needed by two photocopies for each document. So after paying for the embassy fee of 174000fcfa, i took permission and when to do the other photocopies. At about 10:00am, I was called at window 2 for documents checks. after verifying if all my documents were ok, i was asked to sit and wait for my intetrview. At 11:15am, my nber beeped at window 6 and the interview goes thus:

what a marvelous God will serve. congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
For 24en and all of you guys whose interview has been reschudled i tell you that all of you will have your visas approved come august 03rd. The Almighty God we serve knows exactly why that had to happen and all He is asking of you is to exercise a little bite of patience and everything will be ok I promise you dat. I can tell you one simple fact that is all the COs at the embassy are good COs so long as you speak the truth and nothing but the truth. I can bear with u guys that being patient is not easy but please you guys should just take it that way and wait u will realise that time will fly as quicklyas possible. We should always give thanks to God no matter the situation we find ourselves in he will always make a way out of it. GOODLUCK ONCE MORE TO YOU GUYS AS YOU GO AND GRAP YOUR VISAS. Amen//
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
seyjan:
what a marvelous God will serve. congrats!

thanks bro. thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
24en:

hello i greet everyone in the house, my interview in Yaounde Cameroon on 13/07/2013 was been reschedule for August 03/08/2103 which was after all security check due to the office unable to communicate with US, please house pray for us that are still waiting, CONGRATS to all that have had their interview successfully.
dont worry brother all is well the truth is your tense but if all your ducument are clear you will be issued without stress there are no complications in cameroon.the day of my interview i was number22 and i didnt see any dv lottery winner being denied a visa even those fancophones.every thing wil be fine ok trust me and keep in touch.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
lonpy lonpa: For 24en and all of you guys whose interview has been reschudled i tell you that all of you will have your visas approved come august 03rd. The Almighty God we serve knows exactly why that had to happen and all He is asking of you is to exercise a little bite of patience and everything will be ok I promise you dat. I can tell you one simple fact that is all the COs at the embassy are good COs so long as you speak the truth and nothing but the truth. I can bear with u guys that being patient is not easy but please you guys should just take it that way and wait u will realise that time will fly as quicklyas possible. We should always give thanks to God no matter the situation we find ourselves in he will always make a way out of it. GOODLUCK ONCE MORE TO YOU GUYS AS YOU GO AND GRAP YOUR VISAS. Amen//

Thanks, we only have to be patient for sure , i wish u the best of time, i am grateful for the courage.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=lonpy lonpa]I will start by saying that who so ever do not believe in GOD will not have an everlasting life because he is the ALPHA and the OMEGA. I want to share my interview experience with you guys because today I had a succesful interview.I got at the embassy in yaounde at 6:30am with my sister and her husband by my side i had that confidence that everything will be ok. At about 8:30am after all security checks, i realised that i have only one photocopy for each of my documents meanwhile congratess bro lompy.i had the same problems of single photocopies but they collected mine like that.congrates so when are you travelling
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
lorddom: dont worry brother all is well the truth is your tense but if all your ducument are clear you will be issued without stress there are no complications in cameroon.the day of my interview i was number22 and i didnt see any dv lottery winner being denied a visa even those fancophones.every thing wil be fine ok trust me and keep in touch.

Thanks for the courage dear one, all my documents are clear it is just the tense but with people like u who gives courage and meaning for other people life , i belief all shall come to pass in good faith before we actually know it in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=lorddom][/quote]

bro i do not know yet but in a month time i think i will be travelling

so where are you now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
To God be the glory great things He has done...
My dear brothers and sisters on nairalanders, thank you for all ur comments, ideas and supports given in this site, went for interview today and under 2 minutes I was given the 2 white papers....Philadelphia here i come to posess my possession and my inheritance in Jesus Name.

He that has done it for me will do it for the remaining people in Jesus Name.

One 3 questions were asked of me, my highest qualification, the name of the school and what I do presently. That was it to the glory of God.

God bless you all, starting from this site originators, contributors and of purse the beneficiaries in Jesus Name...Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
just god: Hello house, please is the police character cert still needed after interview? Or its just basically for the interview, since its a 3month renewable document.

Its jst basically 4 the interview... Nt nided again,,,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
tycoon77:

Its jst basically 4 the interview... Nt nided again,,,
. Thanks bro, I'll go do it tomorrow then.. My interview is on August 27. @edimop, I'm in lasgidi(Magodo).....hoping we could meet.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
kenny3: To God be the glory great things He has done...
My dear brothers and sisters on nairalanders, thank you for all ur comments, ideas and supports given in this site, went for interview today and under 2 minutes I was given the 2 white papers....Philadelphia here i come to posess my possession and my inheritance in Jesus Name.

He that has done it for me will do it for the remaining people in Jesus Name.

One 3 questions were asked of me, my highest qualification, the name of the school and what I do presently. That was it to the glory of God.

God bless you all, starting from this site originators, contributors and of purse the beneficiaries in Jesus Name...Amen.

Congratulations my Sister. More success stories in this forum in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
just god: . Thanks bro, I'll go do it tomorrow then.. My interview is on August 27. @edimop, I'm in lasgidi(Magodo).....hoping we could meet.
add me on bb-270874C0 and my fb is iyke charles julius,e-mail-iyke0022000@yahoo.co.uk.u cn add me wt any of ds.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
ManTiger:
fenx bro.....and u too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.