Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921839 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13:
Yes they will,the purpose of doing another passport is due to change of name.My old passport that carries my own surname is yet to expire but had to go for another one that carries my husband surname.Aside from this US IMMIGRANT VISA INTERVIEW WE ARE ALL GOING FOR, THERE IS NO OTHER CATEGORY OF VISA INTERVIEW U WILL GO FOR THAT WILL ACCEPT A PASSPORT THAT DOES NOT HAVE YOUR CURRENT NAME IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION OF OURS(CHANGE OF NAME DUE TO MARRIAGE).

Gbam true talk....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
But, there is dis new couple that got dere visa ooo
married b4 d result is oyt, nd d passport of the wife carries her maiden name
they were given visa ooo.

just dat d wife use the husband name for all other document.

cos d cost of re-issuing anoda one is expensive oo.

pls, ask expertrates
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
ManTiger:
haaar... Very likely to be a public holiday, just make your fone available, should they want to contact you about it.
Don't forget me o, i dey come 2moro, probably after clicking into office.
...ok no wahala........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Guys, I was told in Onitsha that the NPC birth certificate is only for those born from 1990 upwards. does any one know of someone born in the 70s that has been re-issued with an NPC birth certificate? Can someone born there be issued a birth certificate in say Lagos?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
genlion: House,dis is very urgent. A family frend of six won and he as for once reshedulE their interview becos dey could nt raise the whhole money for the six of them. Now their interview is tumorow, and they are yet to get the money and dey can nt reshedule again. Pls wat can they do. I need response as soon as possible.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
okeymen: Guys, I was told in Onitsha that the NPC birth certificate is only for those born from 1990 upwards. does any one know of someone born in the 70s that has been re-issued with an NPC birth certificate? Can someone born there be issued a birth certificate in say Lagos?

You don't need NPC certificate, you are require to submit NPC attestation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
hello house,pls i need d requirement for medical..tanx yall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by NextLevel2013: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
let somebody shout alleluyah
To God be the glory, great things he hath done!
So loved he the world that he gave us his Son,
who yielded his life an atonement for sin,
and opened the life gate that all may go in.
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
let the earth hear his voice!
let the people rejoice!
O come to the Father thru Jesus the Son,
and give him the glory, great things he hath done!
this is the day that lord has made.i will like to share our testimony here.now
our testimony goes thus
me and my wife had our interview today 17th july 2013.this is our interview experience
We arrive at the US embassy Lagos @ 5:10am.we approach the security man about our interview of 7am.we were told to wait under the tree till around 6.00am when they will come around to address us.The mopol at the embassy start the security check of their own by 6:10am. after a thorough security check at various stages.we were led into the interview hall.we enter the interview hall me and my wife by 7:16am.after sitting for like 10 minutes we were ask to pay the visa fee of $330 each of which amount to #109,000.00.we paid and collect our receipt.we were ask to sit down so that they can collect our documents.do you know that we were not called so that our document could be collected.we waited for almost 4 hrs our document was not collected even people b4 us and after us has been interviewed.we were like what is happening.we approach the security man in the hall to complain to him, he was not friendly in his answer he only say they will call us.when he got to a point i have to tell my wife been the principal applicant to approach the lady collecting the document of others on window 17 to complain.she was so surprised that our document has not been collected.she ask us if we drop our appointment letter at security check.we said no.she now said that was why our number has not been called.she collect the appointment letter from my wife and ask her to sit down.after about 5min she called us to come and submit our document which we did.after about 5 min again we were called for the interview proper at window 14.EVERYBODY LOOK LOOK SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE........ .our interview goes thus
CO:good afternoon madam
ME AND MY WIFE: good afternoon sir
CO:took our finger print
CO:took oath.do abide to say the truth bla bla..........
ME AND MY WIFE:Yes we do
CO:who is the principal applicant
MY WIFE:it me
CO:who play the lottery for you
MY WIFE: it is my husband
CO:what your highest level of education
MY WIFE:B.SC Biochemistry
CO:which school did you graduate from
MY WIFE:bla bla........
CO:What year did you finish your B.sc
MY WIFE:bla bla............
CO:did you do nysc
MY WIFE:yes
CO:where and when
MY WIFE:bla...bla......
CO:has any of you applied for US visa b4
ME: yes i do.(This question came up becos immediately i did my finger print he saw it on their system that i have been to the embassy before for one Visa application.my People could u believe i did this student interview visa in abuja nigeria and now am in lagos for DV interview my application still come up.actually my student visa application did not go thru then.)my people america dey keep information ooooooooooooooo.please always say the truth to them.they love that.
CO:am going to approve your visa.he just gave us the paper to collect it and the information on how we pay our green card fee of $165
my people of nairaland this is how we pack our document run commot for in front before he change in mind.our album full of our pictures starting from our courtship days till date we did not even open it.
we just thatnk God for the success.let be truthful in all we say to them and be prayerful.it is well.i wish those that have not gone for their own interview success.it is well with everybody in this forum.shalom
ATLANTA LOADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInG................................
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Next Level2013: let somebody shout alleluyah
let the people rejoice!
our testimony goes thus
me and my wife had our interview today 17th july 2013.this is our interview experience
We arrive at the US embassy Lagos @ 5:10am.we approach the security man about our interview of 7am.we were told to wait under the tree till around 6.00am when they will come around to address us.The mopol at the embassy start the security check of their own by 6:10am. after a thorough security check at various stages.we were led into the interview hall.we enter the interview hall me and my wife by 7:16am.after sitting for like 10 minutes we were ask to pay the visa fee of $330 each of which amount to #109,000.00.we paid and collect our receipt.we were ask to sit down so that they can collect our documents.do you know that we were not called so that our document could be collected.we waited for almost 4 hrs our document was not collected even people b4 us and after us has been interviewed.we were like what is happening.we approach the security man in the hall to complain to him, he was not friendly in his answer he only say they will call us.when he got to a point i have to tell my wife been the principal applicant to approach the lady collecting the document of others on window 17 to complain.she was so surprised that our document has not been collected.she ask us if we drop our appointment letter at security check.we said no.she now said that was why our number has not been called.she collect the appointment letter from my wife and ask her to sit down.after about 5min she called us to come and submit our document which we did.after about 5 min again we were called for the interview proper at window 14.EVERYBODY LOOK LOOK SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE........ .our interview goes thus
ME: yes i do.(This question came up becos immediately i did my finger print he saw it on their system that i have been to the embassy before for one Visa application.my People could u believe i did this student interview visa in abuja nigeria and now am in lagos for DV interview my application still come up.actually my student visa application did not go thru then.)my people america dey keep information ooooooooooooooo.please always say the truth to them.they love that.
CO:am going to approve your visa.he just gave us the paper to collect it and the information on how we pay our green card fee of $165
my people of nairaland this is how we pack our document run commot for in front before he change in mind.our album full of our pictures starting from our courtship days till date we did not even open it.
we just thatnk God for the success.let be truthful in all we say to them and be prayerful.it is well.i wish those that have not gone for their own interview success.it is well with everybody in this forum.shalom
ATLANTA LOADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInG................................

congratulobia.... Go on an leave ur America dream...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, let the earth hear his voice!
let the people rejoice!
our testimony goes thus

. This is the lord's doing. Wat an interview!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2013
@ NextLevel 2013, congrats on ur visa. This is the Lord's doing it is marvelous in our sight. All the best in ur preparations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godson201333(m): 2:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Congratulation,Enjoy your American dream..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 5:10am On Jul 18, 2013
let the people rejoice!
our testimony goes thus

Congratulations Next level. Regards to wifey.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Congrats to the newers, to those that are yet to get theirs, congrats in advance, I believe that no member of this forum will be refused visa in Jesus Name. My no was 406, the 405 was refused n I believed not a forumite...to God be all the glory. Keep ur faith in Him alone for they that put their trust in Him shall not be put to shame, for u n I to be on this forum, it is not accidental but divine-Godcidental....so be rest assured that faithful is He that did it for those of us that have gottens ours will do it for the waiters in Jesus Name.

Pls, let the seniors in USA assist w vital info needed there, so we can climb on their shoulder n benefit frm their wealth of experience that they have gotten by His grace. Address I used is Georgia Atlanta but my destination is Philadelphia....I know I hv to get my docs frm GA before leaving to Philly...I want to study social work, pls will d govt assist w d fees? N if yes how do I go abt it? Tnx n God bls u all....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2013
okeymen: Guys, I was told in Onitsha that the NPC birth certificate is only for those born from 1990 upwards. does any one know of someone born in the 70s that has been re-issued with an NPC birth certificate? Can someone born there be issued a birth certificate in say Lagos?

They are right I think.
What you will need is Letter of notification/Attestation of Birth

Hope this helps
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Please house, i need this urgent info. I have a relative that won as a single, got married and even had a child before her interview. They were all granted visas. The issue now is, i want to help them pay their green card fee and they are sceptical about case number, they have different case numbers on their visas but on the slip given to them at the embassy only a unique case number was written there. They all have different alien numbers, obviously. So my question is, which case number should they use.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2013
oayombo: Please house, i need this urgent info. I have a relative that won as a single, got married and even had a child before her interview. They were all granted visas. The issue now is, i want to help them pay their green card fee and they are sceptical about case number, they have different case numbers on their visas but on the slip given to them at the embassy only a unique case number was written there. They all have different alien numbers, obviously. So my question is, which case number should they use.

Itink it shud b d case number of d principal applicant. guess
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2013
hi,nairalander.pls we hav writen us comnsulate in lagos on dis email..LagosIV@State.Gov..my questions ar two..can a two weeks baby obtain passprot,medical etc..a friend had been xpectin anoda interview appointment letter since dey n xtend d interview till nex week friday uptil now no respond from dem...ur reply is highly needed..tanx yall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2013
let the people rejoice!
our testimony goes thus
ATLANTA LOADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInG................................ Congrats

. Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by NextLevel2013: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
tycoon77:

congratulobia.... Go on an leave ur America dream...

thanks so much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by NextLevel2013: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
genlion: . This is the lord's doing. Wat an interview!!!!!!
thanks trully na God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by NextLevel2013: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
candytos: @ NextLevel 2013, congrats on ur visa. This is the Lord's doing it is marvelous in our sight. All the best in ur preparations.
thanks God bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by NextLevel2013: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
tolubillion: . Congrats
tolubillion,Godson201333,kunlexymoore i say a big thanks to all of you.God bless u all.We shall all meet in American come dec.2013 for Nairaland 2013 DV winner celebration.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
oayombo: Please house, i need this urgent info. I have a relative that won as a single, got married and even had a child before her interview. They were all granted visas. The issue now is, i want to help them pay their green card fee and they are sceptical about case number, they have different case numbers on their visas but on the slip given to them at the embassy only a unique case number was written there. They all have different alien numbers, obviously. So my question is, which case number should they use.

Use the Registration Nos on their visas but you will need to add A b4 the Nos, each person has a differnt Alien No i.e. Principal Applicant will have 1 as the last No, Spouse - 2 & Children 3+ depending on the no of children.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Good evening forum...I miss the house...just needed the time to sort my head and concentrate on God’s promise. Is there anyone in the house that went through Administrative Process after interview in the house? To God be the glory my case is receiving His Mercy. I want to make a clarification if when called all that will be requested for is the passport. Thank you.

Congratulations to everyone. May His Mercy complete what He has started in our lives. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thnks 4 d response I appreciate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
let the people rejoice!
our testimony goes thus

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
kaygee1977: Good evening forum...I miss the house...just needed the time to sort my head and concentrate on God’s promise. Is there anyone in the house that went through Administrative Process after interview in the house? To God be the glory my case is receiving His Mercy. I want to make a clarification if when called all that will be requested for is the passport. Thank you.

Congratulations to everyone. May His Mercy complete what He has started in our lives. Amen.
please wat actually caused d Administrative process.......if u cn put us tru dat wld be nice of u so we learn frm t too.tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
@edimop I posted last month after my interview that my previous applications for non-immigrant visa needed further clarification because of the information they have in their system. Right now, just want to confirm if anyone in the house is going through asministrative process...also want to know if when called. ..it is only the passport that is required.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
@edimop I posted last month after my interview that my previous applications for non-immigrant visa needed further clarification because of the information they have in their system. Right now, just want to confirm if anyone in the house is going through asministrative process...also want to know if when called. ..it is only the passport that is required.
edimop: please wat actually caused d Administrative process.......if u cn put us tru dat wld be nice of u so we learn frm t too.tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Hi my peeps. Just to intimate u guys that we (Myself, Shewen4God and our daughter) arrived America a week ago (North Carolina to be precised) and we had a safe and interesting trip. We thank God for His mercies and ur prayers as well.

We are settling in gradually. We've filed in for our SSN and we were asked to wait for a minimum of 10 days before we get it. We hope to receive both greencard and SSN before month end by His grace cos a lot of things we need to do here depends on those two items.

Lastly, this is for the ladies that won as singles i.e. played with their maiden names. You are expected to effect ur name change on ur passport in Abuja (if u already had a passport before you played)before going for ur interview so the name on ur visa can bear ur husband's name and you wouldn't have to go thru what we went through, trying to change it now in the USA. We travelled to the USCIS office within the state and we were asked to wait for the greencard to come out first after which we will fill a form for change of name and pay $300.00 for them to change the name on the greencard. You need not go thru all these.

Best wishes for those still waiting to be interviewed. Regards.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 5:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Idriez is right, just a little addition; Your case no is ur AF no and its just one! However for a winner with beneficiaries i.e. spouse and children, 01 is added to the case number of the winner (principal applicant), 02 to the spouse, 03 to the 1st child, 04 to the next and on and on. Alien number shouldn't be a problem because that is written clearly on the white paper given to u 2 the embassy for each person.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.