Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922828 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
CO-Raise your hand nd swear to say the truth
WE-Yes
CO-You re mrs xxxxxx
ME-Yes
CO-Whats ur highest level of education?
ME-SSCE
CO-WAEC or NECO?
ME-Neco
CO-what year
ME-2006
CO-what have you been doing since then
My Husband----she been working as an hair stylyist.
CO-i can see you re expecting a baby,what I will do is to give you a letter,when you have the baby then you will come back to have your Visa,Congratulation.
Na so my husband begin dey tlk movie with consular....soooooo Easy.
To Temmytammy,gentiger,leripa,adesoji aderremi and all you guys in the house,its really nice to be here.....Florida Loading.
@ kenie3,it was nice to meet you .I will surely call you tomorrow.
The interview was conducted at Window 14.and we were the first to be called.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dis is da best forum in d world. I read thru da comments as if there is now tomorrow.
Am one of da lucky ones for 2013. Interview is august. Am going with my wife, my daughter(9months old) and above all GOD.
U contributions made me stand tall. Will surely post ma testimony to here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please house, help me out with docs check;
1. my HND and ND results
2. my church wedding certificate feb 2011 with enof pics
3. Court registry certificate 2012 dec after winning.
4. School cert with my ogbonga 5credits
5.FSLC confirmed
6. Medical (weekend hopefully)
7.Police record (next week hopefully)

Wife to is fully prepared with all her docs

Baby too is prepared with her passport and birth cert (my little daughter with only two docs *wink*)

Will appreciate da imput of da gurus in da house.
Cheers all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dannymaybach: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=edimop]As for d police report,I fink d best way to havin t done @ lesser price is by avoiding negociation.I got to d alagbon police station,though wt an inspector's contact num,I told em I ws comin for my police clearance and he said he's waitn,wen I got there......he asked me to fill d form,I ws busy filling d form as though I know d amnt ts done for.After all d said and done,I collectd d stuff and handed 2k500 to him friendly and he said thank u.NOte:d price cn only get higher wen dey knw u sup can u link me to the man so i can do my own police clearance too at cheap rate thank you here is my email id mail me i would reply danny_blaze68@yahoo.com thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dannymaybach: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
edimop: Am in lagos and d hospital I used ws Children practice @ ikoyi,I paid=12k for consultation,den 8500 for my vaccines....den pick up after 2days.while police report ws done wt 2k500 here in lagos.I fink abuja is quit xpensive........so wat do u intend doin?
can you give me the man link you went thru that did it cheap for here is my email id danny_blaze68@yahoo.com i would get back to you immediately thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:21am On Jul 17, 2013
Tobi henryo: CO-Raise your hand nd swear to say the truth
WE-Yes
CO-You re mrs xxxxxx
ME-Yes
ME-SSCE
CO-WAEC or NECO?
ME-Neco
CO-what year
ME-2006
CO-i can see you re expecting a baby,what I will do is to give you a letter,when you have the baby then you will come back to have your Visa,Congratulation.
To Temmytammy,gentiger,leripa,adesoji aderremi and all you guys in the house,its really nice to be here.....Florida Loading.

Congratulation...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2013
joexploit: Please house, help me out with docs check;
1. my HND and ND results
2. my church wedding certificate feb 2011 with enof pics
3. Court registry certificate 2012 dec after winning.
4. School cert with my ogbonga 5credits
5.FSLC confirmed
6. Medical (weekend hopefully)
7.Police record (next week hopefully)

Wife to is fully prepared with all her docs

Baby too is prepared with her passport and birth cert (my little daughter with only two docs *wink*)

Will appreciate da imput of da gurus in da house.
Cheers all

Your 2 by 2 passport, international Passport for 3 of u and ur 2NL.. Gudluck 2 ur family..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2013
tycoon77:

Your 2 by 2 passport, international Passport for 3 of u, 330$ for each of and ur 2NL.. Gudluck 2 ur family..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 6:04am On Jul 17, 2013
edimop: Medical result picked today and all documents set.Lord av done my path and wil continue to do d best I cn,Buh ts u am looking unto to perfect t all come 8th August.........I will testify,same wt those who's gona hav their interview soon......rejoice......and I say again rejoice.Tnx for Tycoon,Amedino,pjogutum,mantiger,iscanfiel for d infos behind d success of my medicals,police report.t ws amazing hw I got my police report @ 2k and medical 20,500.I love u all.......more testimony awaits me and we shall all rejoice.

My person u r gud †̥ Go,,, ur visa is dere waiting ƒσя Ɣ☺ΰ Bros.. Congratulation ΐϞ advance..... Remember Muslim Festival is btw 8th and 9th of August
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2013
kenny3: To God be the glory great things He has done...
My dear brothers and sisters on nairalanders, thank you for all ur comments, ideas and supports given in this site, went for interview today and under 2 minutes I was given the 2 white papers....Philadelphia here i come to posess my possession and my inheritance in Jesus Name.

He that has done it for me will do it for the remaining people in Jesus Name.

One 3 questions were asked of me, my highest qualification, the name of the school and what I do presently. That was it to the glory of God.

God bless you all, starting from this site originators, contributors and of purse the beneficiaries in Jesus Name...Amen.

Congrats... Omo Philly
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2013
@tycoon77 am indeed grateful to u. Please I av dis issue bothering me. my wife intl passport still bears her maiden name. Hope no yawa sha? Or is there anytin I need to do at immigration office? Pleaase I need to know.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Amedino1:

Congrats... Omo Philly

I key into ur testimony. I key into ur grace. I pray for a flawless interview like urs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Tobi henryo: Interview succesful.....brb.

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2013
kenny3: To God be the glory great things He has done...
My dear brothers and sisters on nairalanders, thank you for all ur comments, ideas and supports given in this site, went for interview today and under 2 minutes I was given the 2 white papers....Philadelphia here i come to posess my possession and my inheritance in Jesus Name.

He that has done it for me will do it for the remaining people in Jesus Name.

One 3 questions were asked of me, my highest qualification, the name of the school and what I do presently. That was it to the glory of God.

God bless you all, starting from this site originators, contributors and of purse the beneficiaries in Jesus Name...Amen.

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2013
lonpy lonpa: I will start by saying that who so ever do not believe in GOD will not have an everlasting life because he is the ALPHA and the OMEGA. I want to share my interview experience with you guys because today I had a succesful interview.I got at the embassy in yaounde at 6:30am with my sister and her husband by my side i had that confidence that everything will be ok. At about 8:30am after all security checks, i realised that i have only one photocopy for each of my documents meanwhile they needed by two photocopies for each document. So after paying for the embassy fee of 174000fcfa, i took permission and when to do the other photocopies. At about 10:00am, I was called at window 2 for documents checks. after verifying if all my documents were ok, i was asked to sit and wait for my intetrview. At 11:15am, my nber beeped at window 6 and the interview goes thus:

co: how are today?
me: i am fine; and you?
co:fine thank you
co:could you raise your right hand up and take oath?
me: sure
co: when did you suceed in your bacc exam?
me: 2010
co: where do u entend to live in the us?
me: blablablaaaaaaaaaa
co:with who to you entend to live and who is he to you?
me:blablablaaaaaa
co:what do you want to do in the us?
me: I want to further my studies and contribute my own quota to the us economy and also to be a member of the AAA
co: congrats your visa have been approved comeback next week and pick it up
me: thank you very much.
That was how it all went. I want to thank everybody on this forum for the support and ideas and also I want to wish goodluck to everybody who is still awaiting his or her interview. God who started it for us will surely complete it in the name of Jesus.

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2013
Hey guUys pls hw do I pay d $165. Tnks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Am very happy for the wonders happening in forum, i pray the testimony
will not cease..... Those going for thir own interveiw will come back here
with dere dancing shoes to testify to God's glory.

And for us 2014, it will be testimony galoure for us IN JESUS NAME( AMEN)
he did it and he will perfect it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2013
missbelle: Hey guUys pls hw do I pay d $165. Tnks
follow dis link and create ur elis account thr, tru it u can follow d step and pay ur fee online.....https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov/cislogin/login
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Goodmorning!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Amedino1:

My person u r gud †̥ Go,,, ur visa is dere waiting ƒσя Ɣ☺ΰ Bros.. Congratulation ΐϞ advance..... Remember Muslim Festival is btw 8th and 9th of August
.....is t going to be a public holiday?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
edimop: .....is t going to be a public holiday?
haaar... Very likely to be a public holiday, just make your fone available, should they want to contact you about it.
Don't forget me o, i dey come 2moro, probably after clicking into office.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
House,dis is very urgent. A family frend of six won and he as for once reshedulE their interview becos dey could nt raise the whhole money for the six of them. Now their interview is tumorow, and they are yet to get the money and dey can nt reshedule again. Pls wat can they do. I need response as soon as possible.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
genlion: House,dis is very urgent. A family frend of six won and he as for once reshedulE their interview becos dey could nt raise the whhole money for the six of them. Now their interview is tumorow, and they are yet to get the money and dey can nt reshedule again. Pls wat can they do. I need response as soon as possible.

Let dem go and borrow from families or friend na. Afterall d future hold enough goodies for dem. Or wat do u tink forumite?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
WE-Yes
CO-You re mrs xxxxxx
ME-Yes
ME-SSCE
CO-WAEC or NECO?
ME-Neco
CO-what year
ME-2006

Good news,congrats to the family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
joexploit: @tycoon77 am indeed grateful to u. Please I av dis issue bothering me. my wife intl passport still bears her maiden name. Hope no yawa sha? Or is there anytin I need to do at immigration office? Pleaase I need to know.
@joexploit,ithink the best thing to do is to have an int'l passport that carries her husband surname if you still have the time.I had to go for a new passport too to cut off any form of delay on the day of the interview since this fiscal year is almost gone.Let her do a change of name that will be placed on a national daily,which you will take with you to immigration office for a new passport.Make sure its a VIP processing u are doing that will come out in two days.Cheers!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
missbelle: Hey guUys pls hw do I pay d $165. Tnks

1st go on dis site n create ur acct @ elis.uscis.dhs.gov an go thru it...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
joexploit: @tycoon77 am indeed grateful to u. Please I av dis issue bothering me. my wife intl passport still bears her maiden name. Hope no yawa sha? Or is there anytin I need to do at immigration office? Pleaase I need to know.
that nt a problem as far u ve order document that show ur wife name bearing your own name now, like the marriage certificate...no wahala my brother, go collect ur visa!!! Congrats ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13:
@joexploit,ithink the best thing to do is to have an int'l passport that carries her husband surname if you still have the time.I had to go for a new passport too to cut off any form of delay on the day of the interview since this fiscal year is almost gone.Let her do a change of name that will be placed on a national daily,which you will take with you to immigration office for a new passport.Make sure its a VIP processing u are doing that will come out in two days.Cheers!
u said it rite anjolaoluwadv13 if dere is time for u to do that...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
WE-Yes
CO-You re mrs xxxxxx
ME-Yes
ME-SSCE
CO-WAEC or NECO?
ME-Neco
CO-what year
ME-2006

Congratulations Tobi, we had the same case with you during our interview and we are attended to by CO at window 14 too and now we have our VISA in our passport including for the new baby. Please mind you if you are going back with your baby, remember to fill DS230 for your baby and attach 3 copies of 2"x2" passport photographs with it. I know that is the same CO will attend to you. I pray for safe delivery of your wife in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13:

Yea we av d change of name published on punch newspaper after our wedding. But my worry is will d immigration office do another epassport for us? I will call my contact right away bro. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
lonpy lonpa: I will start by saying that who so ever do not believe in GOD will not have an everlasting life because he is the ALPHA and the OMEGA. I want to share my interview experience with you guys because today I had a succesful interview.I got at the embassy in yaounde at 6:30am with my sister and her husband by my side i had that confidence that everything will be ok. At about 8:30am after all security checks, i realised that i have only one photocopy for each of my documents meanwhile they needed by two photocopies for each document. So after paying for the embassy fee of 174000fcfa, i took permission and when to do the other photocopies. At about 10:00am, I was called at window 2 for documents checks. after verifying if all my documents were ok, i was asked to sit and wait for my intetrview. At 11:15am, my nber beeped at window 6 and the interview goes thus:

co: how are today?
me: i am fine; and you?
co:fine thank you
co:could you raise your right hand up and take oath?
me: sure
co: when did you suceed in your bacc exam?
me: 2010
co: where do u entend to live in the us?
me: blablablaaaaaaaaaa
co:with who to you entend to live and who is he to you?
me:blablablaaaaaa
co:what do you want to do in the us?
me: I want to further my studies and contribute my own quota to the us economy and also to be a member of the AAA
co: congrats your visa have been approved comeback next week and pick it up
me: thank you very much.
That was how it all went. I want to thank everybody on this forum for the support and ideas and also I want to wish goodluck to everybody who is still awaiting his or her interview. God who started it for us will surely complete it in the name of Jesus.
Congrats man.....cheers!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
joexploit:

Yea we av d change of name published on punch newspaper after our wedding. But my worry is will d immigration office do another epassport for us? I will call my contact right away bro. Thanks
Yes they will,the purpose of doing another passport is due to change of name.My old passport that carries my own surname is yet to expire but had to go for another one that carries my husband surname.Aside from this US IMMIGRANT VISA INTERVIEW WE ARE ALL GOING FOR, THERE IS NO OTHER CATEGORY OF VISA INTERVIEW U WILL GO FOR THAT WILL ACCEPT A PASSPORT THAT DOES NOT HAVE YOUR CURRENT NAME IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION OF OURS(CHANGE OF NAME DUE TO MARRIAGE).

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.