Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923373 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
raul_y: One more thing,please how much is it@kenny
The amount is N2,500 and it comes out in 2wks. The amount is higher if you want an express (faster) job.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 2:59am On Jul 21, 2013
@kunlexymoore, tnx so much for d response God bls u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 4:26am On Jul 21, 2013
dixon4u: Forumite, please i need your professional advice on this . i am a selectee for the DV2014 but i'm having some issues.the person that registered for me used a different name from the one i have on my credentials. my surname is the only correct name. please,what can i do? i dont wanna loose this opportunity o...
I'm using below example for your understanding.
The name i was registered with is Diamond, Adeleke Michael
My credentials carried Diamond, Leke Olamide
I bear all the name though.
I've been able to get my NPC birth cert and international passport to carry the names as Diamond, Adeleke Michael Olamide and also included Olamide as other name in the forms i sent to KCC. My concern now is my results that carry Diamond, Leke Olamide.
Do i need to get an affidavit for change of name from Diamond, Leke Olamide to Diamond, Adeleke Michael Olamide?
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE O
. U need nt to worry. I had similar case where my third name on my cert is differnt frm the third name I used in winning. Now I av my visa. Wat u will do is dat ensure u put all the names on the NPC cert. And on the forms u will send to kcc, there is a place where u av other name used as alias, just write dat name dat is nt used in winning. Also, go to the high court for harmonization of name. The co might nt even ask u becos I was nt even ask. So don't panis. Just do wat I ask u to do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
lonpy lonpa: I will start by saying that who so ever do not believe in GOD will not have an everlasting life because he is the ALPHA and the OMEGA. I want to share my interview experience with you guys because today I had a succesful interview.I got at the embassy in yaounde at 6:30am with my sister and her husband by my side i had that confidence that everything will be ok. At about 8:30am after all security checks, i realised that i have only one photocopy for each of my documents meanwhile they needed by two photocopies for each document. So after paying for the embassy fee of 174000fcfa, i took permission and when to do the other photocopies. At about 10:00am, I was called at window 2 for documents checks. after verifying if all my documents were ok, i was asked to sit and wait for my intetrview. At 11:15am, my nber beeped at window 6 and the interview goes thus:

co: how are today?
me: i am fine; and you?
co:fine thank you
co:could you raise your right hand up and take oath?
me: sure
co: when did you suceed in your bacc exam?
me: 2010
co: where do u entend to live in the us?
me: blablablaaaaaaaaaa
co:with who to you entend to live and who is he to you?
me:blablablaaaaaa
co:what do you want to do in the us?
me: I want to further my studies and contribute my own quota to the us economy and also to be a member of the AAA
co: congrats your visa have been approved comeback next week and pick it up
me: thank you very much.
That was how it all went. I want to thank everybody on this forum for the support and ideas and also I want to wish goodluck to everybody who is still awaiting his or her interview. God who started it for us will surely complete it in the name of Jesus.
Congrates my Brother, 24en were pospone for the 3 aug, We thank God for it. I wish to know do yaounde embassy ask Affidevit of support. I have a family of 5. ur answer will help me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
lonpy lonpa: For 24en and all of you guys whose interview has been reschudled i tell you that all of you will have your visas approved come august 03rd. The Almighty God we serve knows exactly why that had to happen and all He is asking of you is to exercise a little bite of patience and everything will be ok I promise you dat. I can tell you one simple fact that is all the COs at the embassy are good COs so long as you speak the truth and nothing but the truth. I can bear with u guys that being patient is not easy but please you guys should just take it that way and wait u will realise that time will fly as quicklyas possible. We should always give thanks to God no matter the situation we find ourselves in he will always make a way out of it. GOODLUCK ONCE MORE TO YOU GUYS AS YOU GO AND GRAP YOUR VISAS. Amen//
Amen and Amen He is faithful God and that for the information of 2 photocopies I did just one photocopy of each docuemts.
Be bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Husmern: pls house, what's d next step after d USCIS fee has bn paid and one hs gotten d receipt numba? for those dt av done theirs
.Do u mean receipt I'd becos ow was not given receipt number. U
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
NO DOUBT THIS IS THE LONGEST THREAD EVER ON NAIRALAND... Una try ooo...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dannymaybach: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hello pls I need another help have not done my police clearnce and medicals and my interview is 30th can I do it 4days to my interview thank you for ur advice we shall all see in US #Job8:21
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
dannymaybach: Hello pls I need another help have not done my police clearnce and medicals and my interview is 30th can I do it 4days to my interview thank you for ur advice we shall all see in US #Job8:21

What are you waiting for?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
dannymaybach: Hello pls I need another help have not done my police clearnce and medicals and my interview is 30th can I do it 4days to my interview thank you for ur advice we shall all see in US #Job8:21

pls go an do it nw, why A̶̲̥̅̊rǝ̩̩̩̥ u waiting 4days b4 the interview? Most pple did dere own 3week b4 the interview...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2013
Hello house, av sent my forms to KCC for 3wks now, and i avnt hear anytin frm dem

is dere any issue?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
Hello house, av sent my forms to KCC for 3wks now, and i avnt hear anytin frm dem

is dere any issue?

u hav to call them or e-mail them.They don't call u or e-mail u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2013
thanks! i will advice her to do just that
Husmern:
use dis link:https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov/cislogin/login create ur ELIS Account and from there u will see different options of payin it..me, i use my GTB ATM master card and it was successful
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Favourablegirl:
Amen and Amen He is faithful God and that for the information of 2 photocopies I did just one photocopy of each docuemts.
Be bless
favourable girl you said you have a family of five so i dont realy know about and affidavit of support but for the singles the woman who interviewed me returned mine immidiately and said it was not important.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
tolubillion: .Do u mean receipt I'd becos ow was not given receipt number. U
yap...u knw d next step? or wht other message av u received therein?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
lorddom: favourable girl you said you have a family of five so i dont realy know about and affidavit of support but for the singles the woman who interviewed me returned mine immidiately and said it was not important.
Thanks dear, i think if she says it not important it for all. Because I have not requested one from my host and because we have savings and assets. Together in prayers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Favourablegirl:
Congrates my Brother, 24en were pospone for the 3 aug, We thank God for it. I wish to know do yaounde embassy ask Affidevit of support. I have a family of 5. ur answer will help me.

no they are not asking the need only the address of your host where u will stay, u just need to write it on a sheet of paper when ask u the give it.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Favourablegirl:
Thanks dear, i think if she says it not important it for all. Because I have not requested one from my host and because we have savings and assets. Together in prayers

hello Favorablegirl i was thinking to write the Embassy and confirm that 3rd of August or do u think it not necessary because it was written on others form(2nl) and for the line that i was on the lady just took the 2nl reschedule it and said 3rd of August, or were it written on ur own.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
To God be the Glory, Adoration and Praise. I am grateful for His Mercy and Grace. My visa has been approved. ..I will load up my testimony as soon as I pick up my visa. Praise the Lord with me.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
kaygee1977: To God be the Glory, Adoration and Praise. I am grateful for His Mercy and Grace. My visa has been approved. ..I will load up my testimony as soon as I pick up my visa. Praise the Lord with me.

Congrats,I almost lost hope because of the discrepancies on your marital status.They do know we lie but sometimes show mercy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
I was visited for further investigation to be sure that I am single... it is all about God's Favour. HE LOVES ME. Because God is not a man...He did not give up me because I never gave up on God.
ferdimako:

Congrats,I almost lost hope because of the discrepancies on your marital status.They do know we lie but sometimes show mercy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
kaygee1977: To God be the Glory, Adoration and Praise. I am grateful for His Mercy and Grace. My visa has been approved. ..I will load up my testimony as soon as I pick up my visa. Praise the Lord with me.
Congratulations my brother. I'm so happy for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
kaygee1977: I was visited for further investigation to be sure that I am single... it is all about God's Favour. HE LOVES ME. Because God is not a man...He did not give up me because I never gave up on God.

You were visited? Whao!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Husmern: yap...u knw d next step? or wht other message av u received therein?
. Just to print that pAge and present it at POE,on the page it shows dis

Your application/petition has been accepted and is pending review. CASE SUMMARY

Receipt ID:

IOE817613xxxx

Request Type:

USCIS Immigrant Fee

Case Received Date:

Jun 25, 2013

Received as:

E-file

Case Received

Status Date:

Jun 25, 2013

Payment:

Submitted.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2013

Wow our GOD is so great... Am so happy for u, victory @ last... That the song of victory... Congratulation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
@kaygee1977....thats a sign of victory. congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Hi my peeps. Just to intimate u guys that we (Myself, Shewen4God and our daughter) arrived America a week ago (North Carolina to be precised) and we had a safe and interesting trip. We thank God for His mercies and ur prayers as well.

We are settling in gradually. We've filed in for our SSN and we were asked to wait for a minimum of 10 days before we get it. We hope to receive both greencard and SSN before month end by His grace cos a lot of things we need to do here depends on those two items.

Lastly, this is for the ladies that won as singles i.e. played with their maiden names. You are expected to effect ur name change on ur passport in Abuja (if u already had a passport before you played)before going for ur interview so the name on ur visa can bear ur husband's name and you wouldn't have to go thru what we went through, trying to change it now in the USA. We travelled to the USCIS office within the state and we were asked to wait for the greencard to come out first after which we will fill a form for change of name and pay $300.00 for them to change the name on the greencard. You need not go thru all these.

Best wishes for those still waiting to be interviewed. Regards.
Bro, Congratulation. Have you receive your GC now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Cyprian kosiso: pleas for those who has arived in America, plz how do u get ur acomodation and d job u will b doing. Will american gov provide u wit all dis or will u look for a job as we do in nija here? Plz ans me b4 i............. Will u chang all ur nira to dollar befor u move and how do u get/pay and @ wht cost is flight rat.
America won't provide accommodation or a job for you. Na OYO. You will find job for yourself but you can get a job quickly it but the pays depends on ur certifications and degrees. You can stay with your host until you have enough money to stand on ur own. Yes, change your money to dollars before coming and make sure you fly in with some few dollars to sustain before you receive you SSN and GC because na still OYO but it depends on ur host tho.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Hello house, is there any one who arrive to America on the date range of June 22 below and have receive their GC?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Harrykazzy(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Hey forumit,how long wil it takes for embasy to reply e-mail?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2013
@Harrykazzy, It is about 5-6 working days.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
I am woman o... thank you.
Kunlexymoore: Congratulations my brother. I'm so happy for u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.