Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923320 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Freshie...good tht you posted ur experiience on here...pls wht I will like to ask you is what type of letter were you given?second...did the consular collect ur int passport or ask you to come back with ur Passport..cos in our case we were told to come back with our int passport with our baby as well....pls reply asap.thankz.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello forumites,pls I really want to knw if doin an int'l driver's license here in naija is beta.....cos I jst asked and ws told ts ok.Cn t be used over there?........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello forumites,pls I really want to knw if doin an int'l driver's license here in naija is beta.....cos I jst asked and ws told ts ok.Cn t be used over there?........Hello forumites,pls I really want to knw if doin an int'l driver's license here in naija is beta.....cos I jst asked and ws told ts ok.Cn t be used over there?........Hello forumites,pls I really want to knw if doin an int'l driver's license here in naija is beta.....cos I jst asked and ws told ts ok.Cn t be used over there?........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Freshie: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tobi henryo: @Freshie...good tht you posted ur experiience on here...pls wht I will like to ask you is what type of letter were you given?second...did the consular collect ur int passport or ask you to come back with ur Passport..cos in our case we were told to come back with our int passport with our baby as well....pls reply asap.thankz.

Firstly the letter is an email that was sent to me. Secondly, our international passports were collected from us during the interview and they still have them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Yes it will. You would have to go to the police, the police will now get a letter from the IG via the CP. A letter or affidavit (I'm not sure of what it is now) from the court. The police will now have to go to the Telecoms themselves. All these process, my broda, will cost you money and time. I am talking from a personal experience. At some point, I was really disgusted in the whole process, but I had to go on because of what I needed it for. I am not discouraging you though. I am just telling you my experience.
The process is no longer rigorous with MTN SECURITY NUMBER follow the steps below:
1. register for a security number
2. visit mtnonline.com
3. select mtn customer care
4. click on web self service (wss)
5. finally enter your security number in the column provided.
with this you have your profile which include your "call log". best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
YessWeeCan: The process is no longer rigorous with MTN SECURITY NUMBER follow the steps below:
1. register for a security number
2. visit mtnonline.com
3. select mtn customer care
4. click on web self service (wss)
5. finally enter your security number in the column provided.
with this you have your profile which include your "call log". best of luck.

Yes you are right. I remember now. They should do that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2013
hello house can someone pls tell me the importance and process of getting a drivers license in u.s ? texas to be precise. pls i rily need ur reply urgently
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls house help: after d visa pickup, GC payments and ticket purchase is there any other immunization or vaccination for leaving the country?

Guys what's going on? We av not read any visa interview experience lately, hope no qualms?

This is also wishing those awaiting interview success! Cheers!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello guyz!!!

Please there is this friend of mine that did this mistake on his Initial application

This is the mistake

Date of Birth: Day-09/month-10/Year-1992

INSTEAD OF:
Date of Birth: Day-09/month-09/Year-1992

Please guyz is this going to affect him anywhere? because the forms he submitted is carrying the correct one:
Date of Birth: Day-09/month-09/Year-1992

Please he needs your help!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dearly belooved narialander I have searched google over and over again and can get the extact price for one way trip from lagos to boston,I having been searching for the lowest fare if possible for two,can someone help me out here?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Freshie: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
hituneu: Dearly belooved narialander I have searched google over and over again and can get the extact price for one way trip from lagos to boston,I having been searching for the lowest fare if possible for two,can someone help me out here?

Have you checked wakanow.com. You may check this link to get an idea of how much flights cost from Lagos to Boston for two: http://www.wakanow.com/ng/flights/listing.aspx?searchId=pdur0ktz4zobcke2opvge12j686318313.

Also visit http://qatarairways.com/, http://flyemirates.com/ for more prices. The Arab airlines seem to be cheaper than most others.

Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
hituneu: Dearly belooved narialander I have searched google over and over again and can get the extact price for one way trip from lagos to boston,I having been searching for the lowest fare if possible for two,can someone help me out here?
check emirates.com Note that u might not get a direct flight to Boston and if you do, it will be very expensive. Looking at the map, Boston is very close close to New York. I suggest you look for flights to New York(JFK) and get a connecting flight to Boston. You can get flights to JFK for less than #160k. However, cost will depend on your travel date. Fare is high now but should reduce by October.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=edimop]Hello forumites,pls I really want to knw if doin an int'l driver's license here in naija is beta.....cos I jst asked and ws told ts ok.Cn t be used over there?........[/quote
u dont neer intl passport. Nigerian drivers li
cense is fone that what am still using in,Texas. I ve only 90 days for get Texas drivers]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Freshie:

Have you checked wakanow.com. You may check this link to get an idea of how much flights cost from Lagos to Boston for two: http://www.wakanow.com/ng/flights/listing.aspx?searchId=pdur0ktz4zobcke2opvge12j686318313.

Also visit http://qatarairways.com/, http://flyemirates.com/ for more prices. The Arab airlines seem to be cheaper than most others.

Cheers

Hello house just want to thank everyone in the house for thier support sorry for this late interview expirence
interview at the US Embassy in Yaounde Cameroon.

co ; good morning

me ; good morning

co: u have a person in the US by the name ,,,,,,

me; yes

co : do u wish to maintain the address

me: yes

co; can i have ur documents

me; gave her

co,; are you married

me; no

co; do u have any children

me: no no

co ; smiles

co ;can i have ur finger print

me : do finger print

co ;go and sitdown

after some munite my number bip on counter 6

here comes this beautyful black American for co

co ; how many children

me: no one

co where do u intend to live UD

me; bla bla
co ; what do u intend to do in US

Me; further my studies in computer engineering

co ; congratulations u are welcome to the US

CO ; can u plese singn this form

me ; sign

That was all on the 7 of August after two reschedulement,visa has been pick up thanks for ur supports.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Freshie:

Cheers

Hello house just want to thank everyone in the house for thier support sorry for this late interview expirence
interview at the US Embassy in Yaounde Cameroon.

co ; good morning

me ; good morning

co: u have a person in the US by the name ,,,,,,

me; yes

co : do u wish to maintain the address

me: yes

co; can i have ur documents

me; gave her

co,; are you married

me; no

co; do u have any children

me: no no

co ; smiles

co ;can i have ur finger print

me : do finger print

co ;go and sitdown

after some munite my number bip on counter 6

here comes this beautyful black American for co

co ; how many children

me: no one

co where do u intend to live UD

me; bla bla
co ; what do u intend to do in US

Me; further my studies in computer engineering

co ; congratulations u are welcome to the US

CO ; can u plese singn this form

me ; sign

That was all on the 7 of August after two reschedulement,visa has been pick up thanks for ur supports.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
kaygee1977: You can always fill another form and send to KCC...I filled over 10 forms updating my educational informations as it progresses. Even filled a week to my interview. It was the one I filled last before my interview that was used. Do the correction and resend to KCC. They are humans, they know we are bound to make mistakes as long as we correct them for clarity, there is no wahals.remember to swear an affidavit for the name thing. Despite my many forms...the last one was Used and my visa was approved. Stay blessed.
Thanks Kaygee1977. But how do I do dt again? Even if, I can't use d courier service again cos its just too xpensive as I used DHL d first time. Kindly giv me directives as to hw to go about this pls? Your response is greatly anticipated. Thanks n God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by valworld: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Visit this lik, http://www.dmv.org/tx-texas/
w'll find everything you need
edojariogba: hello house can someone pls tell me the importance and process of getting a drivers license in u.s ? texas to be precise. pls i rily need ur reply urgently
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Fill the form and send as attachment To kccdv@state.gov. Wish you the best.
ewhoma:
Thanks Kaygee1977. But how do I do dt again? Even if, I can't use d courier service again cos its just too xpensive as I used DHL d first time. Kindly giv me directives as to hw to go about this pls? Your response is greatly anticipated. Thanks n God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month house.
May the month of september bring good tidings to us and our kin.

For those of us who are having issues tracking our visa after interview, try removing the zero's because I tried and it worked.

Goodluck.

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
ewhoma:

Use email. I used email when I wanted to update my forms as well. They acknowledged receipt and it was added to my case. Using courier would cost you much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
What documents will a self employed be required to take along for visa interview to prove that he is truly self employed?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
just god: Happy new month house.
May the month of september bring good tidings to us and our kin.

For those of us who are having issues tracking our visa after interview, try removing the zero's because I tried and it worked.

Goodluck.

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker
my man is yours ready for pick up...though am not particularly interested in tracking
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Use email. I used email when I wanted to update my forms as well. They acknowledged receipt and it was added to my case. Using courier would cost you much.
Ok. So d email is KCCDV@state.gov right? And in what format do I send d forms and passport photograps in (as I suppose I'll just need to download, fill, print, scan and send right)? And the body of d email, what do I write? That I am correcting some errors made in d first form I sent or what. Pls, I need a step to step direction on dis as I dnt want to make anoda mistake. Thanks for ur help. God bless u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2013
Hello Forumites, sending my love and greetings from Los Angeles. I rejoice with all who had their visas issued. I pray for successful interview for those awaiting interviews. The God who did it for the rest of us will surely do it for you all. It's Gentiger, signing out!!!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2013
ewhoma:
Ok. So d email is KCCDV@state.gov right? And in what format do I send d forms and passport photograps in (as I suppose I'll just need to download, fill, print, scan and send right)? And the body of d email, what do I write? That I am correcting some errors made in d first form I sent or what. Pls, I need a step to step direction on dis as I dnt want to make anoda mistake. Thanks for ur help. God bless u.

Please i am in this kind of situation too and we really need an answer. Thanks much!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2013
kevwe_flex:

ewhoma:

Please i am in this kind of situation too and we really need an answer. Thanks much!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello e family .am heading to newyork and am planning on taking my bb phone with me .does anyone have the ideal of how I can get connected at the goal .I dnt want to rely on my host for phone calls and browzing.

And I also want to know if I can start a cna course without my green card or I have to wait for the green card before I start .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
Darhmee:

all u need to do is print 2 or more copy of d form u already made mistake incase u make anoda mistake.Now fill d form correctly wit d new information u want to add or remove,if its d form dat needs passprt fotograph attach it,check 2ce to be double sure u av given d right info dis time,scan nd send back to d email address,u'd get an automated reply mail,ignore,say in a week or so,dey'd send u anod mail confirming d receipt of ur document.if u wish,u can asterick d part on d form u adjusted.I think dis shld help.All da best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
ewhoma:

The email address is correct. Just download, fill, print, scan and attached before sending. Note: Remember to quote your full name, DOB, CN in the body of the message. As for the passports, I don't think there's any need to attach that. Except you have issues with the previous one as well. Although I sent mine as a pdf, I don't know if you can do that as well as it is advanced. Then the Subject, you can write Re: Update on .... form.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sakirasexy: Hello e family .am heading to newyork and am planning on taking my bb phone with me .does anyone have the ideal of how I can get connected at the goal .I dnt want to rely on my host for phone calls and browzing.

And I also want to know if I can start a cna course without my green card or I have to wait for the green card before I start .
yeah u can get a line to use at pay as you go shops and its like 70 dollars but after that its 50 dollars every month payment, as per for the cna course you need to wait for your green card and your social security card to start the course...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
doctorp76:
yeah u can get a line to use at pay as you go shops and its like 70 dollars but after that its 50 dollars every month payment, as per for the cna course you need to wait for your green card and your social security card to start the course...
pls wt is "CNA"?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
lagbabe: all u need to do is print 2 or more copy of d form u already made mistake incase u make anoda mistake.Now fill d form correctly wit d new information u want to add or remove,if its d form dat needs passprt fotograph attach it,check 2ce to be double sure u av given d right info dis time,scan nd send back to d email address,u'd get an automated reply mail,ignore,say in a week or so,dey'd send u anod mail confirming d receipt of ur document.if u wish,u can asterick d part on d form u adjusted.I think dis shld help.All da best.

and do not forget to put your case number on the top of the form.
Good luck n stay blessed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.