Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923343 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2013
candytos: My testimony continue: with God n advise from members n reading past postings on this thread we prepared n were able to also cut cost for our dv interview.
This morning wife n I prayed n made positive confessions from a wonderful book by Rev Adetutu Coker " I am destined to win, we prepared and packed our docs for the interview. We also took the holy communion as a family n left home at 5.30am n got to embassy with our kids at 6.30am. Therewas alreadya long queue, we joined n went thro all security. We paid and presented our docs to a Nige Nigerian lady we were told to sit n wait for our number to be called. The hall was jammed with ppl both immigrants n non immigrants, with some standing, not enof seats. I started praying in tongues n thanking God for our visas but my kids were tired of the whole thing n wanted to go home. At 9.15am over 1.5hrs of waiting we were called to window 17 with a young ruddy white American. We exchanged pleasantries n he showed us our forms n told us to sign, which we did.
CO: swear to say the truth
Me n wife: swore
CO: highest qualification
Me: told him
Co: line of work in relation to degree
Co: asked for family pix
Me: showed him
Co: saw honeymoon pix asked location
Me: Ghana
CO: like to visit Ghana
Me: nice place
CO: asked abt some pix on earlier visits to US
Wife: Responded n we all laffed
Then CO typed for about 5mins n returned all original docs keeping us in suspense, finally said congratulations n welcome to America n gave two pcs of paper for PP collection n UCIS payment. This is God's doing from beginning to d end may His holy name be praised forever in all our lives IJN amen.
I pray outstanding success n divine favor for all members of this forum awaiting their interview success is theirs IJMN amen. Baba God noni.
(Sorry for the length but have to do it to testify of God's faithfulness n goodness. Thanks)

To God be the Glory for great things He Has done.
I rejoice with your family, and use as point of contact for 2014 set.
Once Again triple congratulations!!!
Cheers

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hello forumites....I had my baby boy on tuesday,jst wanna share the news with my efamily.we've sent an email to lagos embassy to notify them abt these development...

Double success! Congrats....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2013
candytos: My testimony continue: with God n advise from members n reading past postings on this thread we prepared n were able to also cut cost for our dv interview.
This morning wife n I prayed n made positive confessions from a wonderful book by Rev Adetutu Coker " I am destined to win, we prepared and packed our docs for the interview. We also took the holy communion as a family n left home at 5.30am n got to embassy with our kids at 6.30am. Therewas alreadya long queue, we joined n went thro all security. We paid and presented our docs to a Nige Nigerian lady we were told to sit n wait for our number to be called. The hall was jammed with ppl both immigrants n non immigrants, with some standing, not enof seats. I started praying in tongues n thanking God for our visas but my kids were tired of the whole thing n wanted to go home. At 9.15am over 1.5hrs of waiting we were called to window 17 with a young ruddy white American. We exchanged pleasantries n he showed us our forms n told us to sign, which we did.
Then CO typed for about 5mins n returned all original docs keeping us in suspense, finally said congratulations n welcome to America n gave two pcs of paper for PP collection n UCIS payment. This is God's doing from beginning to d end may His holy name be praised forever in all our lives IJN amen.
I pray outstanding success n divine favor for all members of this forum awaiting their interview success is theirs IJMN amen. Baba God noni.
(Sorry for the length but have to do it to testify of God's faithfulness n goodness. Thanks)
Congratulations forumite! Its just God!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2013

Wow congratulations to you and your family. I like your writings, you were so dramatic in it. I could feel you in those letters bro. What abt your Canadian PR? What is PR? Congratulations once again. I look forward to sharing mine here soon as well --DV2014--.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hello forumites....I had my baby boy on tuesday,jst wanna share the news with my efamily.we've sent an email to lagos embassy to notify them abt these development...

Congratulations on your double portion blessing. I pray may the Lord almighty be with your new born baby and entire family. Please, go and start your processing immediately after naming. Please, are you given letter to come back with certain document for new born baby?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Wow congratulations to you and your family. I like your writings, you were so dramatic in it. I could feel you in those letters bro. What abt your Canadian PR? What is PR? Congratulations once again. I look forward to sharing mine here soon as well --DV2014--.

permanent resident
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2013
Me told him

CONGRATULATION TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SIR HOW DID YOU APPLY FOR †ЂΞ PR? Your reply ll be hlpefull
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2013
baba ajala: hello house is there anyone going to texas here or who is already in texas? u can add me up in facebook with edojaandrew@gmail.com. my poe is also texas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Thanks Kevwe_flex, really appreciate u n everyone on this wonderful forum. Canadian PR is Canada Permanent residence Visa, it is the visa u applied for to live permanently in Canada only that it is not a lottery, u av to qualify for it by ur profession or education. When u land in Canada u are given.a PR card similar to US GC n after 5yrs of meeting some criteria similar to US u are given Canadian citizenship. I pray resounding success n God's speed for u. U will also testify of God's goodness on this forum IJN amen. Stay blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2013
hello house my poe is houston texas. anyone going to texas can add me up on facebook with edojaandrew@gmail.com or andrew.edojariogba@facebook.com lets chat nd share ideas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
tina_crl01:

permanent resident

Kk Thx. Just like in US they have LPR.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hi..we were given a letter to come back with the child information.that's all asked of us to do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hi..we were given a letter to come back with the child information.that's all asked of us to do.
Please go with the baby ds230 form, birth certificate, medical, international passport for all the entire family if not collected during interview and your baby application fees only if you are interview by window 14. based on my experience. Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hi house,
are there no more interviews by members of this forum, we are not getting testimonies like before again, guys please come forward with ur interview experience to encourage those waiting for their interviews.I love this e family cos they are winners n determined ppl. Have a wonderful weekend all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
baba ajala: hello house my poe is houston texas. anyone going to texas can add me up on facebook with edojaandrew@gmail.com or andrew.edojariogba@facebook.com lets chat nd share ideas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Kk Thx. Just like in US they have LPR.

Is it not the one you get qualified via work experience, you do IELTS,consider ur age,adaptability and fund for settling down? Check this https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines and Australia has theirs. Unless if you're talking when a family files for you.Certainly, DV lottery is the easiest because no IELTS,age or job experience but you have to get selected first.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:46am On Sep 07, 2013
Congratulation Sir.. Im very happy for you and your family sir. After American citizenship, I will work on UK passport too. I want to have three passport like you*Wink*
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olivialuv(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2013
brightmon:
Hi , please I want to know if you have to do medical before going for the interview pls. Asap
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wow! I am always tripped when we choose not to read. Please? Always read to avoid mistakes and gain knowledge. Please refer back to ur 1st NL for the instructions given via the link in your letter. All the required documents are listed. Also read this thread to enlighten yourself. Medical is very important. I wish you the best in your interview. [quote author=olivialuv][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wow! I am always tripped when we choose not to read. Please? Always read to avoid mistakes and gain knowledge. Please refer back to ur 1st NL for the instructions given via the link in your letter. All the required documents are listed. Also read this thread to enlighten yourself. Medical is very important. I wish you the best in your interview. [quote author=olivialuv][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Good afternoon house,pls I have some questions to ask because my interview date is next week. Fistly, I have a wrong DOB on my waec certificate instead of September 17, they typed November 17,in which I have 3 credits there,I also have Neco certificate with 6 credits in the same year. My question Now is,can I go with it like that or I should go with Neco certificate alone but in the form I sent to KCC I wrote both waec and Neco,if I should then go with only Neco certificate won't they ask For waec certificate? Secondly,pls do they collect laminated document at the interview? Thirdly, my highest qualification is degree and the statement of result that was given to me has been valid since last year december which the school has collected back in other give me certificate but ASUU strike did not allow me to collect it, the only evidence I have now is my "to whom it may concern" and my NYSC discharge certificate,am I good to go with that? Those are things that bother me, thanks for the response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
ferdimako:

Is it not the one you get qualified via work experience, you do IELTS,consider ur age,adaptability and fund for settling down? Check this https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines and Australia has theirs. Unless if you're talking when a family filed for you.Unless DV lottery is the easiest because no IELTS,age or job experience.

Yes ferdimako, that is it. It is getting more complicated by the day, the lottery is easier.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
kaygee1977: Wow! I am always tripped when we choose not to read. Please? Always read to avoid mistakes and gain knowledge. Please refer back to ur 1st NL for the instructions given via the link in your letter. All the required documents are listed. Also read this thread to enlighten yourself. Medical is very important. I wish you the best in your interview.

I concour with. Always tripped.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
pls can anyone in the house enlighten me on the cost of running the CNA program? cos i intend to go into the medical field.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fortsucc: Good afternoon house,pls I have some questions to ask because my interview date is next week. Fistly, I have a wrong DOB on my waec certificate instead of September 17, they typed November 17,in which I have 3 credits there,I also have Neco certificate with 6 credits in the same year. My question Now is,can I go with it like that or I should go with Neco certificate alone but in the form I sent to KCC I wrote both waec and Neco,if I should then go with only Neco certificate won't they ask For waec certificate? Secondly,pls do they collect laminated document at the interview? Thirdly, my highest qualification is degree and the statement of result that was given to me has been valid since last year december which the school has collected back in other give me certificate but ASUU strike did not allow me to collect it, the only evidence I have now is my "to whom it may concern" and my NYSC discharge certificate,am I good to go with that? Those are things that bother me, thanks for the response.
1st Q: is better u present ur neco, bt am sure dey will ask of ur olevel cos u higher qualification is BSc, bt try an go wit the weac certificate also to the interview hall, bt don't present it...
2nd Q: there is no problem using lamination document... All my document 4rm A-Z is laminate.. That nt a problem bro...
3rd Q: U̶̲̥̅̊ are good to go with ur TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN and ur discharge NYSC certificate! if they ask of ur ur result, jst tell them that u have nt been issue the result...
Bro u are good to go jooor.. Wish u congrats ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advange..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fortsucc: Good afternoon house,pls I have some questions to ask because my interview date is next week. Fistly, I have a wrong DOB on my waec certificate instead of September 17, they typed November 17,in which I have 3 credits there,I also have Neco certificate with 6 credits in the same year. My question Now is,can I go with it like that or I should go with Neco certificate alone but in the form I sent to KCC I wrote both waec and Neco,if I should then go with only Neco certificate won't they ask For waec certificate? Secondly,pls do they collect laminated document at the interview? Thirdly, my highest qualification is degree and the statement of result that was given to me has been valid since last year december which the school has collected back in other give me certificate but ASUU strike did not allow me to collect it, the only evidence I have now is my "to whom it may concern" and my NYSC discharge certificate,am I good to go with that? Those are things that bother me, thanks for the response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
@fortsucc, tycoon77 answers your question already just to buttress his input.
1. i had similar error on my waec cert of wish i had my papers, my gce had no error, so i decided to write both on my dsp form, i did submit both and all i was ask as regard the error is to quote my date of birth.
2. my cert is lamented and no eyebrows was raised.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
my nairaland family my landing to usa today was very okay i really like the trip that is my first time of entering into the plane and am vey greatful that is not just traveling is traveling to the united state
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
tobi16: my nairaland family my landing to usa today was very okay i really like the trip that is my first time of entering into the plane and am vey greatful that is not just traveling is traveling to the united state

congrats 4 ur landing ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ US of A... God is good all the time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:27am On Sep 08, 2013
tycoon77:
1st Q: is better u present ur neco, bt am sure dey will ask of ur olevel cos u higher qualification is BSc, bt try an go wit the weac certificate also to the interview hall, bt don't present it...
2nd Q: there is no problem using lamination document... All my document 4rm A-Z is laminate.. That nt a problem bro...
3rd Q: U̶̲̥̅̊ are good to go with ur TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN and ur discharge NYSC certificate! if they ask of ur ur result, jst tell them that u have nt been issue the result...
Bro u are good to go jooor.. Wish u congrats ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advange..
Nice one tycoon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:30am On Sep 08, 2013
tobi16: my nairaland family my landing to usa today was very okay i really like the trip that is my first time of entering into the plane and am vey greatful that is not just traveling is traveling to the united state
Ekabo. What did you bring come? Don't rush your garri & fried meat oo. You got a long way to go.. Welcome once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:02am On Sep 08, 2013
hello my lovely e-brothers and sisters, it's been a while i posted here, im so sorry 4 not showing up 4 sometime now, i miss y'all. So much has happened in here, and it's great to know successful testimonies hasnt seized. Big Congrats to all who had successful interviews, it can only be GOD,pls do not leave d GOD who has made dis a reality.
Firstly i want to say a big thank you to d Most High GOd, whose love lifted me this high. Even in my unfaithfulness, GOD was still so faithful to me Im forever grateful LORD, and will always be grateful.
I arrived d united states on tuesday 10.00a.m local time, of a truth dis land is indeed GOD'S OWN COUNTRY. For those who are yet to come over, pls hurry up and comeover.
At this juncture, i want to say a big thank you, to all those who made this dream a reality; jejelady(she has been a mother and a big sister to me since i arrived dis land), roodboy, cenobs,temmy,adesojie,jidedon, gentiger,leripa, i hate naija,tiwanna, spoondar amedino,scamfieil,mercy,yusmash,nero xp,gunners,edimop,jaspa,junkerhill,zerzer, chirpywest,peter.ife and every active member of dis great forum. Y'all have affected my life positively in one way or d other and i will always remember y'all 4 d assistance u ve shown me from d very beginning.
For all dv 2014 selectee, pls prepare well and leave no stone unturned, above all put GOD first in all u do, cos without HIM i wont be here today. May d good LORD who was with us(dv2013 selectee) from d very beginning and who's about successfully rounding it off with us in a couple of weeks time, be with u all(dv2014 selectee). AMEN
From the depth of my heart, i love y'all and we always do.
bye for now...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.