Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Will I Ever Survive This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Ever Survive This? (13664 Views)

ROMANCELANDERS, How Do You Survive This / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Guys Can U Survive This Trick Before Ur Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by solexyus(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2012
Send C.v to solex_yus@yahoo.com indicate from nairaland.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 03, 2012
martyns303: not all guys are like that, i've not seen my GF for 1yr, still i pay her fees and monthly allowance, and she's not mi fiancee just GF, u knw a guy who's serious with u and the way who's staying cos ur foolish enough tp accomodate him at his lowest.
Hahahahah:...... Nairalanders should expect a topic in a few month that goes like ... I Just Got A Text From My Gf who I Sponsored To Uni that Shes Pregnant For Another Guy....

1 Like

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by luckgames(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2012
ogbeche77:
Hahahahah:...... Nairalanders should expect a topic in a few month that goes like ... I Just Got A Text From My Gf who I Sponsored To Uni that Shes Pregnant For Another Guy....

we are waiting
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by slimyem: 4:50pm On May 03, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Then you must be an ugly-arse person if all the people you meet are ugly-arse people.

No person of sincere conscience can say she/he never met a good or kind person. Twisted people can only see the evil in others.

Untwist your soul!
you can ramble on about what you don't know!
I'm ugly-arsed and have a twisted soul.
Now what?
I'm not ready to feed you explanations of what is or is not that made me form my opinions!
Excuse me pass jare!
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 03, 2012
Surely you must have had signs that this man was up to no good, you probably were overwhelmed by love. It's happened to someone I know. We warned her to leave the guy but she was lovestruck. Eventually he left and married another girl.
Carry on with your life. No need crying over spilt milk.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by lovelife2: 6:40pm On May 03, 2012
!
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 8:17pm On May 03, 2012
makky:
i take an exception to that my dear. Yeah its a public forum, reason why ppl with big issues cnt express themselves anymore cos anyone comes in and say what he feels like saying. Ppl would rather die bottling it up than say it out here. Yeah, i summoned enof courage to say it out and it doesnt make me or anyone that has gone through the same thing stupid. Thank you!

Look at you. You want me to pity you?
Here you are crying on nairaland looking for pity. For what? I will tell you.
You are hard working business woman
You met a pauper who begs for 200 naira from a woman and who cries at bus stops.
Who Cries at Bustops!
Who another woman has already left. (that should have given you clues)
And this is your dream man.
And what did you do? You gave him EVERYTHING!
EVERYTHING!
You don't deserve pity.
Where I come from, this sort of behaviour is stuppidity of the highest order.
You need to be mentally examined and prosecuted.

some-girl:

are they really?
yet there are countless topics branding Nigerian women as materialistic, greedy etc. Now one who is none of these and stood by a guy she loved is "stuppid"??

There is a reason why wise women are materialistic. It is a natural evolutionary survival instinct. Through the laws of natural selection the OP should not have offsprings either because as we have seen, no man would marry her or she'll kill herself as she said. Even if she eventually pays a man to give her belle, the child will inherit stuppidity genes and down the line the lineage will eventually go extinct.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 8:18pm On May 03, 2012
pc guru: @LogiMind i doubt u have brains try to gather some angry

who let the gay out?
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 03, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
fuming and smh.... Bastards
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 03, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
fuming and smh.... Bastard
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Onyenna(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2012
Guitarlife: Mmmhhhh soo many comments but nobody saying the truth. OP see the truth is bitter so please pardon me. Look at how pretty you are and just like you said you chose to chase single, responsible, hardworking men away because of a divorcee what were you thinking. If he was that good how come he couldn't hold jis marriage together. Upon all you have been reading on nairaland people like you ought to be spanked severally.and to think that you can now come and expect NLDeRs to pity you. I think you have a low self esteem to have condemeed yourself to a divorcee , a widower would have been better. Sometime's I am forced to ask myself wether some thing's are not diabolical especially when I read stories like your's. When you should be busy building your future with a young, single man like yourself you chose to hang out with a divorcee who might have beaten the hell out of his wife, someone who has no repect whatsoever for the marriage institution and now you want thim to behave like he is what he is not. As you lay your bed so you lie on it. I know how scarce it is to find a single, responsible man these day's but it has not gotten to a stage where a sane single lady who is not physically deformed and as pretty as yourself will commit suicide over one buffon of a man who is on his second marriage and still counting. You better wake up from your slumber admit you made a mistake and move on.

D̶̲̥̅̊a BOMB...... Truth hurts,though
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Eminentsam(m): 11:33pm On May 03, 2012
Guitarlife: Mmmhhhh soo many comments but nobody saying the truth. OP see the truth is bitter so please pardon me. Look at how pretty you are and just like you said you chose to chase single, responsible, hardworking men away because of a divorcee what were you thinking. If he was that good how come he couldn't hold jis marriage together. Upon all you have been reading on nairaland people like you ought to be spanked severally.and to think that you can now come and expect NLDeRs to pity you. I think you have a low self esteem to have condemeed yourself to a divorcee , a widower would have been better. Sometime's I am forced to ask myself wether some thing's are not diabolical especially when I read stories like your's. When you should be busy building your future with a young, single man like yourself you chose to hang out with a divorcee who might have beaten the hell out of his wife, someone who has no repect whatsoever for the marriage institution and now you want thim to behave like he is what he is not. As you lay your bed so you lie on it. I know how scarce it is to find a single, responsible man these day's but it has not gotten to a stage where a sane single lady who is not physically deformed and as pretty as yourself will commit suicide over one buffon of a man who is on his second marriage and still counting. You better wake up from your slumber admit you made a mistake and move on.
yes comfirmed.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by makky(f): 12:22am On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

Look at you. You want me to pity you?
Here you are crying on nairaland looking for pity. For what? I will tell you.
You are hard working business woman
You met a pauper who begs for 200 naira from a woman and who cries at bus stops.
Who Cries at Bustops!
Who another woman has already left. (that should have given you clues)
And this is your dream man.
And what did you do? You gave him EVERYTHING!
EVERYTHING!
You don't deserve pity.
Where I come from, this sort of behaviour is stuppidity of the highest order.
You need to be mentally examined and prosecuted.

There is a reason why wise women are materialistic. It is a natural evolutionary survival instinct. Through the laws of natural selection the OP should not have offsprings either because as we have seen, no man would marry her or she'll kill herself as she said. Even if she eventually pays a man to give her belle, the child will inherit stuppidity genes and down the line the lineage will eventually go extinct.

I dnt know who u are or rather what u are and may ur curses return back to u a trillion fold. Who came here for pity? And why are u such a saddist? I pity u right now cos u think hiding behind a name here gives u a right to come here and write nonsense? I was subtle in my reply to ur post the first time but i can see u have more issues than i even tot i had. U think its every post u see on a public forum that an underaged like u can comment on? I dnt know ooo but ppl will just wake up and be angry n frustrated with themselves for ntn. Sorry, kip looking at my profile pic and get urself all worked up for ntn, u will just end up eternally frustrated. I dnt know and will never but the bitterness emanating from u has ntn to do with what i even posted!

1 Like

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by pass4life(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2012
I'm so sorry for your pain. Just take heart ok. It is well. That means he is not for you.

But we guys at times create chaos o. The guy is heartless. How will he do such a thing to a trustworthy gal. Too bad. Most times we guys forget our past. It's not good.

PLEASE GUYS LETS DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE THIS VIEW IF NOT THE INNOCENT GUY WILL SUFFER FOR NOTHING.

May God help us o.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 9:35am On May 04, 2012
makky:

I dnt know who u are or rather what u are and may ur curses return back to u a trillion fold. Who came here for pity? And why are u such a saddist? I pity u right now cos u think hiding behind a name here gives u a right to come here and write nonsense? I was subtle in my reply to ur post the first time but i can see u have more issues than i even tot i had. U think its every post u see on a public forum that an underaged like u can comment on? I dnt know ooo but ppl will just wake up and be angry n frustrated with themselves for ntn. Sorry, kip looking at my profile pic and get urself all worked up for ntn, u will just end up eternally frustrated. I dnt know and will never but the bitterness emanating from u has ntn to do with what i even posted!

truth hurts. doesn't it?
As a man or woman sows, so shall he/she reap.
You got what deserved.
You, Makky, came here for pity. (look at the title of your post. it begs pity. Your post was a narrative that can be summarised in two phrases: "pity me please, pity me please." )
I am not a sadist. I just say things as i feel them.
I don't need your pity, neither am I hiding nor writing nonsense.
I have issues but I don't splash them on open forums begging to be pitied.
Underaged? I talk from experience and knowledge. You should bow down and learn.
You don't know ooo. I agree. So shut up and learn.
Lol at your pic. I keep looking at that pic and wondering what else that man saw that made him run to a village girl instead of spending one more day with you. What are you hiding on the other side of your face? [have a look at my pic and see if I look like someone that cares what you think?]
You already told us you don't know and everybody here are now very much aware that you are an ignorant muguress. Stop repeating it.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind: can't stop laughing.
women are really stuppid
So much for your user id "Logic Mind".
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 04, 2012
ndidibabe: What a disgusting and shameful story! Who gives a hoot if you kill yourself? I wonder how some ladies subject themselves to this kind of stress. You are probably hurt because the guy has slept with you countless time and dumped you. You were busy sleeping with a jobless divorcee when your mates were planning a good life and keeping their legs closed. What result were you expecting?
I expect this kind of statement from a man because they are allowed to be st[i]u[/i]pid.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2012
Good Girl:
Good Girl (f). sweeeery i have just too kweshion for you
1. Are you Nigerian!
2. Are you Really guud!
3. What exactly are you guud in! BEDmaticks? beehayvior?
i ask because i really need to know. i am tire of metting bad nigerian womens, i seriouslee need a guud girl in my life and ever since i notice ya yousername on here,i have been willing to ask you! so pliss confarm! cheeers!
embarassed
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by slimyem: 11:06am On May 04, 2012
Good Girl:
his mind defies any form of logic!
No need to wonder why he spews thrash as usual!
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 04, 2012
If this is the way Nigerian women are treated after standing by a broke man, I encourage Nigerian women to not only be gold-diggers, but to also carry the Nigerian Women Are Gold Diggers tag with pride and honour. Apparently it has more benefits.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 04, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Good Girl (f). sweeeery i have just too kweshion for you
1. Are you Nigerian!
2. Are you Really guud!
3. What exactly are you guud in! BEDmaticks? beehayvior?
i ask because i really need to know. i am tire of metting bad nigerian womens, i seriouslee need a guud girl in my life and ever since i notice ya yousername on here,i have been willing to ask you! so pliss confarm! cheeers!
embarassed

LesbianBoy/Mr.Co[i]r[/i]k/Great C[i]o[/i]rk/190/whichever applies......this is not the time nor the place. angry There's a dating/meeting zone on NL. Besides, am not a white/European woman, so I'll probably not fascinate you.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 04, 2012
See shakara ehehee . . . . Hang in there my man when a lady starts sounding like this you know she is just about to be swept away. Eheheheee been there done that, just make it public when it's time for the solemnization of holy/unholy (whichever applies) matrimony. And see just how God work's a woman is crying that her man was stolen only for two of her sympathisers to fall in love. Ironic.
Good Girl:

LesbianBoy/Mr.Co[i]r[/i]k/Great C[i]o[/i]rk/190/whichever applies......this is not the time nor the place. angry There's a dating/meeting zone on NL. Besides, am not a white/European woman, so I'll probably not fascinate you.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 1:06pm On May 04, 2012
Good Girl:

Your own name na good girl. I guess there's a reason you chose this name instead of beautiful girl or pretty babe or any other name that will not remind people that ugly people usually refer to themselves as "good" inside.
I also guess that is the same reason you use the pic of an animal instead of your own photo.
I feel your pain for the op because I know you must be in the same lonely situation as her. Men repellers.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 1:09pm On May 04, 2012
Good Girl: If this is the way Nigerian women are treated after standing by a broke man, then I'll encourage Nigerian women to not only be gold-diggers, but to also carry the tag Nigerian Women Are Gold Diggers with pride and honour. Apparently it has more benefits.

See bipolar disorder.
You don't like me but agree with my opinion.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 1:11pm On May 04, 2012
Guitarlife: See shakara ehehee . . . . Hang in there my man when a lady starts sounding like this you know she is just about to be swept away. Eheheheee been there done that, just make it public when it's time for the solemnization of holy/unholy (whichever applies) matrimony. And see just how God work's a woman is crying that her man was stolen only for two of her sympathisers to fall in love. Ironic.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:
Your own name na good girl. I guess there's a reason you chose this name instead of beautiful girl or pretty babe or any other name that will not remind people that ugly people usually refer to themselves as "good" inside.
I also guess that is the same reason you use the pic of an animal instead of your own photo.
I feel your pain for the op because I know you must be in the same lonely situation as her. Men repellers.

Sorry dude. That predictable personal attack won't work on me. grin Lol.
And even going all the way to check my profile pic? Lol.grin (am sure you were intending to unleash a personal attack on my physical appearance - an old card used by men with zero confidence). If I must say it, my real pic has been there for ages and it fished nothing but compliments, so IN YOUR FACE dude! cool
Oh another thing, from my experience, fine notices fine. If you keep noticing how "ugly" people are, go figure! grin

1 Like

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 1:34pm On May 04, 2012
Good Girl:

Sorry dude. That predictable personal attack won't work on me. grin Lol.
And even going all the way to check my profile pic? Lol.grin (am sure you were intending to unleash a personal attack on my physical appearance - an old card used by men with zero confidence). If I must say it, my real pic has been there for ages and it fished nothing but compliments, so IN YOUR FACE dude! cool
Oh another thing, from my experience, fine notices fine. If you keep noticing how "ugly" people are, go figure! grin

So you removed your pic after you got "compliments"? And you attack me for saying that women are stuppid?
You are right, I notice ugly people a lot. That is why I am having this conversation with you.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:
So you removed your pic after you got "compliments"?
Yes, I did. Is it an impossibility? Did I sign a contract with Seun that once I upload my picture it should be on my profile for 365 days before I remove/change it?

Logic Mind:
That is why I am having this conversation with you.
Another poor attempt at humour. I'll laugh later. Meanwhile, stop trying to feed your low self-esteem by attacking women, especially targeting their appearances. It's a very OLD card. Just go work on your confidence and you'll never have the need to bash women to feel better about yourself.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 1:46pm On May 04, 2012
Good Girl:
Stop twisting it. What I don't agree with you on is you branding women as st[i]u[/i]pid.

The above statement is more stupid than the OP's situation.

Just listen to yourselves speak.
There's you calling yourself good when you really meant ugly
There's the other one calling herself slimyam when I'm sure she's more like a fat potato.
There's the op giving money to crying divorced men at bus stops.

And you want me to label you as genuises?!

Please.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 04, 2012
^^^^^^
Still targeting women's appearances. Go behind your desk and look for another card. That one has been overused and it's getting BORING.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 1:57pm On May 04, 2012
Good Girl: ^^^^^^
Still targeting women's appearances. Go behind your desk and look for another card. That one has been overused and it's getting BORING.

What else shoud i target? Your brains? Go get one first.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 04, 2012
^^^ let it go guy's haba. Una wan turn pessin thread to somalia ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

True Love Sex Story / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) / I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.