Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? (6088 Views)

Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Dojo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2006
I will need all the best I can get more than you know. smiley
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2006
awwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss why did she leave such a sweet gu-y like you? sad
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Dojo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2006
Let's not use that to deviate frm this thread.Will tell u very soon. cool
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2006
wink cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss he might ban us if we deviate you know wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by dominobaby(f): 12:54am On Apr 02, 2006
They would mean to me if backed up corresponding actions.
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by modach(f): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2006
;DDojo Dojo Dojo, my Dojo, ive read some replys that u gave some tyme bacjk in cuando seas mia, i have just realised that u are slow in life, i wonder what on eardth you are doing.

About romance, thats ana field that u need to work on, what do mean that life hs to go on when there is a breakup? life never goes on?? 0u know what goes on??, life damn it!!!

like u anyway

Modach (NAIROBI, KENYA) wink wink wink wink wink wink +254 722 34 77 98
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by modach(f): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2006
Did anybody just say that Dojo is a sweet guy? hey any body there to wake up?
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by 2cantango(f): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2006
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by adeore(f): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2006
it mean nothing to me, show me extend of telling me
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by delekan(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2006
The way the word is been use today has made it to loss it value. To me is a big word which need to be said only when one meant it. Only my tue love hear that from me. And not what i made common like the air we breath in
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by whoknoxluv(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2006
The word I LOVE U has been turn to another thing that is it is of no value again boy and girl says i love u on the tip of their tongue alone but the next thing that happens is to get the lady or the guy having an affair with another guy or lady which makes that word useless but the best way to say i love u now is by showing it acting it letting the other party feel it then he or she will know that really u are in love then u love the person
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Thagodfada(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2006
It means lets have sex
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Thagodfada(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2006
or give me money
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Zahymaka(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2006
Or the reigning naija thing -- recharge card! grin grin
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Grizzly(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2006
I Love You
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Dojo(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2006
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by 2cantango(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2006
@topic: no angry
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2006
people say these words very easily these days without meaning it
cause there are more playas around
the still means a thing to me
but they dont have an impact on me.
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Kave(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2006
to me? yes o. cos wen i tell my girl, i mean it so much.
but if its to any other girl, believe me its not true.
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by LAYANJU(f): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2006
yess ooo, but only if its coming from a sincere heart, and at the same time, HOW WILL I KNOW ITS COMING FROM A SINCERE HEAT
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by diyobdw(f): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ Kave
can you pls,Tell us the difference in your action whn you tell your babe and when you r faking it with other girls.
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2006
modach:

Did anybody just say that Dojo is a sweet guy? hey any body there to wake up?
YES, i did, and he IS!!!!!! maybe nt to U thou, bt that doesnt mean he's not shocked shocked shocked shocked to me and im sure a whole lot of others he's kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!!!
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Dojo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2006
@Rhoda
Baby,you're one in a million! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2006
Thagodfada:

or give me money
Thagodfada:

It means lets have sex
nonsense!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Dojo wink
thats me4U wink kiss kiss kiss
U're such a sweet gu-y kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by 2cantango(f): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2006
Rhodalyn:

YES, i did, and he IS!!!!!! maybe nt to U thou, bt that doesnt mean he's not shocked shocked shocked shocked to me and im sure a whole lot of others he's kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!!!

I'm with you baby girl, Dojo is a little sweetie pie wink cheesy kiss
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2006
he's our sweetie pie pie pie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss any one wonna argue that?
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by 2cantango(f): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2006
;d ;d lol ;d ;d
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Dojo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2006
any one wonna argue that?

wink I don't think they're brave enof with you 2 big sis backing me.
2c & Rhoda -lots of piz & love kiss
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  cheesy cheesy cheesy
i wonder what honourable oluwaseun has done to my cheesy smileys angry they now come up as d's shocked shocked
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by 2cantango(f): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2006
kiss kiss kiss @sweetie pie Dojo wink

@Rhodalyn: maybe the cyber gremlins ate them cheesy cheesy
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Grizzly(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2006
Whats all this bout dojo being a sweet guy?? angry angry Ok now u calling me jealous.? angry U wanna see summing sweet, check ma profile. grin grin
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Dojo(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2006
grin Grizzly the Grizzly Bear, it won't pay you to be jealous because you will destroy a lot of things. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Control My Sex Urge HELP / Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) / Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.