Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? (6025 Views)

Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by babymine(f): 8:48pm On May 03, 2006
Anyways, I love you all. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Grizzly(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2006
Yeah right, who doesnt know? cool
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Dojo(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2006
Meaning what? lipsrsealed
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Ashiwaju(m): 12:16am On May 04, 2006
ofcourse it does mean a thing, even though it has been abused but there is no law that says its is a crime to say or believe it. so its up to whoever to believe whatever. As for me, it means a thing to me even though i dont believe in it. I say it for the fun in somecases and in some cases i say it because i mean it. it depends.
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by babymine(f): 9:59am On May 04, 2006
@ Dojo

Ask him for me. cheesy
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by sshykess(f): 2:40pm On May 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hi babymine baby urz and baby everyones thanks 4 da welcome kisses much preciated and if am i missin something is there something going on wid babymine and grizzly some thing that has to do wiv our present topic LLLLLLL OOOOO VVVV EEEE OR NOT

Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by sshykess(f): 2:40pm On May 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hi babymine baby urz and baby everyones thanks 4 da welcome kisses much preciated and if am i missin something is there something going on wid babymine and grizzly some thing that has to do wiv our present topic LLLLLLL OOOOO VVVV EEEE OR NOT
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Grizzly(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2006
Sup shyks, cool
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Damest09(f): 4:47pm On May 05, 2006
'I love you' means something when said to the right person but doesn't seem to mean much to me. i've never say the word to anyone apart from my parents and my siblings and i'm still happy about it.
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by babymine(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2006
Hey sshyks, whadup?! There's true love between me and Grizzly. You'll find out with time. kiss kiss
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by sshykess(f): 8:56am On May 10, 2006
seriously can't wait 4 find out but i ain't got tym so tell me more tell me more cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by jerseygurl(f): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2007
sincerely speakin, it doesn't,
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2007
They mean a lot, but I read your body language when you are saying it, not the words themselves.

The thing is, love is in levels (english is so wickedly crippled), there are different kinds, even romantic love is in levels. How do you differentiate between the love you feel for a girl you've been friends with for like 12 years (though u aint going out, yet she knows everything about you), and the love you feel for your own girlfriend? You know they are different, but u will still say "I love you".
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2007
Gridlock
You are a very unusual person tongue
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by folkzy(f): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2007
It doesnt mean no jack. the context matters as well
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by georgies(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2007
Well,the simple sentence has been basterdized.Would i really commit myself to it?Time will tell.yet.it still means a lot to me cos i say it and i mean it.
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by crazyp(f): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2007
it only makes sense to me when my mum says it
Re: Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? by Tgirl6: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2008
hmmm, "i love you" well, i love you comes in different ways, it cld be said to show appreciation for care rendered, but the phrase tends to be exagerated when pple jus use it aimlessly, imagine a guy seein a girls pix, nevr met her in person and already sending a txt i luv, 'likeness' could start from a glance but love grows, with time',

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oh BOY! Nigerian Student Breaks World Record For Longer Sex Ever" / Thank You. / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.