Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy (4129 Views)

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by pato405(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2012
op : i get fine cousin 4 u. wink wink wink. just holler mi.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Ekiti1: 8:32pm On May 06, 2012
Daresh: if she comes back and you feel u can live with the fact she has gbenshed other men . . . .
This is the hardest part.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by DonTonero: 9:57am On May 07, 2012
Daresh:

If you want me to recommend my beautiful saintlike cousins to you *lol*, first declare your intentions!
you are so funny, you dont know me well so how sure are you that your cousin is my kind? input your no
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 07, 2012
Daresh:

If you want me to recommend my beautiful saintlike cousins to you *lol*, first declare your intentions!
1.Seeing as a good many people regard me as good-looking and I do fancy myself as something of a saint, I'd say that's a good place to start.
2. My intentions therefore are:
(i).To be in a good serious relationship(preferably with beautiful saintlike females-guys please I dont swing your way).
(ii).Possibly plan for the future with such a person as is in point (i)above.
Hope this helps Daresh?
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by DukeNija(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2012
DonTonero: what hurts me most is not that she admitted going out with the corper guy but asked me where was i the two weeks when she need me most.i cant understand what she mean by thatbecause even in our quarrel i still call her yet she dont pick my calls.from her school days till now i have played a vital role to make her reach this height.we both love each other but i cant fathom this sudden change besides as we speak she is hiding it from her people.a friend of mine confronted her on this and she told her she cant really say what came over her.that he should beg me to give her 3 months to sort things out..am willing to do that but its not easy cos i cant imagine the thought of her stabbing me like this in my chest with no remorse
Bros you don try. I clap for you. But if you try take this babe back, i promise you, she'll do this again.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Nobody: 4:44am On May 31, 2012
Like my man 190 said, "if you see a snake and a Nigerian girl, kill the girl first before facing the snake".

BTW where is sexkillz? He alone can solve this case
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Nobody: 4:48am On May 31, 2012
@op
I believe you have been given the best advice there is.
But wait o did u say u were willing to give her 3months to sort things out? What exactly is she sorting out?
as for me if I as much as suspect my gf of cheating, talk less of having proof, the girl already knows where she belongs.
my simple advice, pls move on, thank God she did this at least now u know what she can do and not do.

one thing I can assure u is that she will definetly come back but please don't go begging her, and if she comes back pls give her a little taste of her own medicine.

and if things don't workout don't punish the next girl for another persons mistake. Its just plain wrong. we all are different.

I hope everything works together for your good at the end.
Best wishes.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Mynd44: 5:05am On May 31, 2012
190: [size=4pt]where is sexkillz[/size] grin grin
Digging your babe dude
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by swiftycool(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2012
Did u say u both love each other, or do just think she actually loves u as much as u do her? Women unlike men are often more selfish in relationship issues and could snap off the entire history u have both had over a little incident.

She knows u will always b there begging, hence her demand 4 3months perhaps to do all she wants with this copper guy. But I asure u based on experience even if she comes back after this whole mess she would never be seen by u in the same light. If she can't come back to u now, I'd say 4get her. There are many more deserving and more caring ladies out there.

Goodluck
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Nobody: 11:40am On May 31, 2012
@op jst giv her sum tym she will cum 2her senses, bt i hop its not 2late 4her. In d maintym find sum tins 2kip u happy,bcoz if u kip on pressurin her,she will not cme bke 2u.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Mynd44: 12:42pm On May 31, 2012
Let her go.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Lizzylois(f): 2:35pm On May 31, 2012
it suprises me when people complain bout their girlfriends cheatin on dem durin service year.cos i can bodly say dat i neva for once tot of cheatin on my man for one day while i was in camp nd even afta camp.its jst an individual mindset,wen a lady isnt disciplined such tins happen.op,i suggest u gve her time to get herself bak together .dnt show any act of desperation or she ll take u for granted nd hurt
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Yeecar(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2012
Daresh: My own advice? That girl doesn't love or respect you. Haba! A fellow corper and to ur face? See this period of courtship is when ur thru character shd show. You 2 have dated long and I think she is still growing, trying to figure out who she is. So my advice, let her go. You move on with ur own life and find a decent girl, I have recommendations sef. grin if she comes back and you feel u can live with the fact she has gbenshed other men then go ahead. I have learnt not to let my happiness be dependent on someone else.
GOD pls bless dis girl for me!!!! So senssible girls stil D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Nland?! *sighs*
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by RIchibabe(f): 5:47pm On May 31, 2012
kpolli:
Not all girls ok! Speak for the ones u know

Am sure I have said it b4 here that NYSC is the time girls cheat the most. If a girl remains faithful thru out that yr, she is worth keeping for life. . . It's the most trying period of their life
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Skii(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2012
Daresh: My own advice? That girl doesn't love or respect you. Haba! A fellow corper and to ur face? See this period of courtship is when ur thru character shd show. You 2 have dated long and I think she is still growing, trying to figure out who she is. So my advice, let her go. You move on with ur own life and find a decent girl, I have recommendations sef. grin if she comes back and you feel u can live with the fact she has gbenshed other men then go ahead. I have learnt not to let my happiness be dependent on someone else.

Na wah o shocked
Which one be gbenshed again? cheesy
Wonders would never cease... grin
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by tellwisdom: 6:02pm On May 31, 2012
DonTonero: i have dated this my girl for over six years infact from childhood,we have known each other for long but we always quarrel and settle.all the family members of both of knows we are dating and are almost waiting for us to tie the knots.i had a problem with my girl, to me its not really a problem because i feel God wants to reveal something to me.she was posted to kaduna which i vowed i cant be alive and see her serve their so i redeployed her to lagos where i was and ask her to pay part of the money while i complete the rest of which she accepted.to my surprise she collected the money from the mum and refused to pay.when i confronted her she couldnt give any good reason.meanwhile the company where she is working now i sent her there and she is been paid.i decided not to talk to her for a while to see if she would have a change of heart.just barely two weeks i cut her off only to call her again she was comparing me with a corper in the company which i suffered to send her to.am so confused and have all the evidence of her moves with the guy which she accepted after face to face combat.should i go on with her or let her be.i love this girl so much and she is capitalizing on it to deal with me.i need advice pals useful one and not mockery cos am dying in silence.

Bro, if you dont leave her, you will not only die in silence, u would be buried in silence too. #Anuofia undecided undecided
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Mynd44: 6:56pm On May 31, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bro, if you dont leave her, you will not only die in silence, u would be buried in silence too. #Anuofia undecided undecided
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Youngpo413: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
seniormallam:
She'll come back i bet u, she can't lost a relationship of dat years like dat, just relax na woman nah, d fuckup b say she go don collect STEADY PUMPING b4 she come back.
lol @ steady pumping
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by ayokenny37(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
U de craze

Dyt:
so cos u left/abandoned her 4 dose tyms, she shld b mournin ehn?
nonsense
smtyms i wonder wat u men think of urselves
u think we cant all b without y'all
crap
go get busy n stop rantin
mtchew
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by nawtikid(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dis z why I'm neva nice 2 ladies
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by tit(f): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2015
OP,
ha ha ha.
small boy dey worry you.
just take it easy.
everything will be all right
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Juicysam(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Op your gf is only urs when she's in ur arms..develop that mindset and save urself of unneccessary heartaches
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:
@op
I believe you have been given the best advice there is.
But wait o did u say u were willing to give her 3months to sort things out? What exactly is she sorting out?
as for me if I as much as suspect my gf of cheating, talk less of having proof, the girl already knows where she belongs.
my simple advice, pls move on, thank God she did this at least now u know what she can do and not do.

one thing I can assure u is that she will definetly come back but please don't go begging her, and if she comes back pls give her a little taste of her own medicine.

and if things don't workout don't punish the next girl for another persons mistake. Its just plain wrong. we all are different.

I hope everything works together for your good at the end.
Best wishes.

Life is truly full of mysteries,
As at 2012 when I wrote this I felt I was in the best relationship ever, until the same scenario played out.
Same number of years, same cheating, but trust me I took my own advice. She is history, and am free.
No time to cry over girls who are still figuring things out, they are the worst kind.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by apparentlylaw(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Guy better move on wif ur life and get anoda loyal babe ...don't worry after service she wuld come home ...nd wen she cumz to beg u ....#cross ur leg #bone ur face and say a big NO #den answer Yes baby if ur new babe callz u from the Kitchen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? / Is This Possible? (photo) / Do Guys Stare At Girls They Think Are Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.