Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125175 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kufreabasi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2008
a married woman looking out for a boyfriend.guys in the house, this really abomination and against the law also you are bound to carry curse upon curse even to your generation yet unborn.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by UNLEASHED(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2008
Hey,Is a Shame to Guys that treat there house Wife like this and my advice to then is to stop all this attitute coz is not good and no one pray for his or her offspring to inhertite this kind of bad attitude,well My Advice to you is to Pray to almight God to help you.and i can also be a good freind of u.
You can add me up on my Y"m JEODEX@YAHOO.COM
God Bless u
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by BkY2: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2008
By now you might have solve your problem or else pray.only God can change the situation.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by jpphilips(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

why wont i laugh?

the only man dat smiles to the face of danger

when u had your upcomming rel.ship,
u left it because this dude has got some non living things around him
now the poor guy u dated for so long is gone and ur welcome to your marital hell fire.

how can u explain that you dated him for so long and u never figured him 2 be a womanizer, oh ! u thought he will change because u re queen elizbeth,

b4 i say anything, wot re the circumstances that led to that sham u call marriage?
how blind culd ur love be.

anyway, u need a male friend, u already have one, a sweet talking man collects your offerings every sunday,
collectes your tithe every month or dont you pay?
is time he delivered,

if this be a nemesis mind u that prayers wont even save u, because the heavens will be so busy dat ur prayer will get stuck on Angel gabriel's desk'

woe betide u if u try suicide, it wont work so reap the fruit of your labour.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by smith555: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2008
Hello, am really sorry to hear your story, i would like to know more of you if you dont mind, my email is smith555online@yahoo.com or call me on 08025352376 am felix by name.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by DualCore1: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
Smith, i hope u wont b as late as this 4 d Kingdom of God?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
[center]Hello dear It's quite a pity that these befalled you.

Listen don't consent to what people might ve told you here on line or offline.

Just take your time and examine your life presently and past and know if you can see your lapses and then try to inprove on them. wink

See there is still strenght in your weakness, try to figure them out and use them
b'cos in it lies your success
. cheesy
Bye
[/center]
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by billyall(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
KUNLE HERE FROM LAGOS. MY E-MAIL IS billy_all2003@yahoo.com OR CALL ME ON 08028723328. BYE
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by quickygirl(f): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2008
Did you see what i meant with the thread Why do men change for bad after marriage(go check it out)!! embarassed
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by quickygirl(f): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
Before marriage,

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: No! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get.
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes.
She: Darling!

After marriage,
Simply read from bottom to top.

@poster
send me your phone number @ coolbabygirl911@yahoo.co.uk we need to gtalk WOMAN TO WOMAN!!

1 Like

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by DualCore1: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2008
Campaign afta election. Una no well. This request was made in nov 2007, na now una dey profer solution. Tsheeew.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by badblood13(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2008
@all
Request made Nov 2007, grin and replies still coming!! na wa o,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Romans(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2008
look inwards. house boy, gateman, inlaw etc. am sure u could get somebody. nairaland na longthing grin
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by aisha12(f): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
this issue is really very sensitive and i can really imagine how she is feeling because i have been there and i am still there. it is not easy but i am sure with divine intervention everything will take its natural course
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by quley: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2008
you nid not do that cos sooner or later he will realise his mistakes and come back to his senses.find a female companion or a male that is decent and not take advantage of your predicament.i can be your phone mate if you dont mind.call me on 07027931162 or ajib911@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by BangBang2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2008
ask your landlord, plumber, mechanic or electrician!!

they would love to be your phone mate
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by jimmie(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2008
Read: The Five Love Language.
by Gary Chapman.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by quickygirl(f): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2008
married?? haba!!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Ngerem: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2008
hello,victor is my name, i dont know if you have seen the kind of man you are looking 4? but if not i am available.i believe i can give you the kind of love and affection you are looking 4.mail me on this abholy_vc@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by BangBang2(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2008
see as opportunists queue like cars for fuel scarcity period?!

chei!!! grin
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by chamotex(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2008
Ngerem:

hello,victor is my name, i don't know if you have seen the kind of man you are looking 4? but if not i am available.i believe i can give you the kind of love and affection you are looking 4.mail me on this abholy_vc@yahoo.com

see all the desperate bros in the house grin grin grin and you are available for what

grin
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by albridge(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
well i really sympathize with you on your plight but i think that it will be difficult if not impossible to have a mail friend and not include sex in the whole deal. its a really tempting arrangement the way i see it. not sure you will be able to resist the temptation.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kbikes(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2008
it is okay to need a friend but you get to define wath u want from men
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by bwolezy: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2008
Hello mrs,
well i am so sorry for your pridicament, may be you not making your husband happy when ever he is at home, but no matter what he ought not to hurt you to the extent of having an extra marrital affair. what i will just advice is that you try get a good friend, just a talk mate and no strange attach (ok) that will always make you happy and never try to love the person, cos its going to affect your marriage, let the person knows what you passing through ok. you can call me on 01-2138504 so we can get to talk better and pls i will love to get a message from you telling me your name name , age, and what you do for your living, as for me i am a fresh graduate, i study business administration, i am really seeking for a job so as you know i am a JOB SEEKER !!! well just take very good care of yourself and i do hope to read or hear from you, email me on bwolezy@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Wole

less i forget dont try to Nag your husband,
bye for now
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by akanjii: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
hmmmmmmm, I feel for u, but I have some questions for u;has he always been like this?do u have kids? y not try divorce? u can contact me on ayokunle543@yahoo.com so we can talk better.However in the main time u need not b depressed, try and make urself happy.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by offrancis(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2008
For ?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ragola(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2008
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]ANYWAY, I HAVE NOT REALLY KNOWN WHAT THE PROBLEM IS BETWEEN U AND UR HUSBAND BUT I CAB SAY FOR NOW IS THAT U SHOULD TAKE IT EASY WITH HIM. VIOLENCE IS NOT THE BEST OPTION. I AM RALPH, A SINGLE YOUNG ADULT WHO NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH OPPOSITE SEX. I RESIDE IN LAGOS, I AM FRIENDLY, ACCOMODATING, RECEIPTIVE, FUNNY, PRINCIPLED, AND ABOVE ALL, A CHRISTIAN. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU. LETS MEET ONLINE OR THROUGH MOBILE. CONTACT DETAILS:
08051125687 AND 07035287603. E-MAIL: jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk

I WOULD BE XPECTING UR REPLY THROUGH ANY OF THE CONTACT DETAILS GIVEN ABOVE.
CHEERS
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by wallex73(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2008
cybersleek (m)
London, England.

Re: I'm Married But I Need A Male Friend
« #15 on: November 12, 2007, 06:22 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Myomy,

I do realise that you are passing through a difficult time, and my heart goes out to you. But, i must tell you that the path that you are purposing to take can only lead to one conclusion, more confusion, and eventually heartache. I can't remember if you mentioned having kids or not, but i will grant you this piece of advice, call you husband and have a heart to heart talk with him, find out what the root cause of the problem is, and after that try to sort it out. If that works the better, but if it doesnt, you might consider other means, are there people he respects and looks up to? speak to them. For if you decide to get a male friend, its only a matter of time before the inevitable happens, then you would have given your husband all the ammo he needs to finish you, for our society is more tolerant of a philandering husband, than a lascivicious wife. You mentioned being a xtian, look within yourself for answers, for we as human beings always have a choice, but lack the courage to make it. I pray it will work out for you in the end. Peace!

The above response by one nairalander is sufficient for you my dear. I need not add more. Male companion spells doom. I can smeel it.
Be careful and prayerful,pls
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by naijaboob(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2008
if you don't want to wait till thy kingdom come, you bvetter take what mr wrong offer you.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Saylawchar(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2008
i can offer you my friendship if you are still facing tough times in your matrimonia home, send me an email: saylawchales@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by jadesj6: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2008
hello i cant say much ok kindly try and get back to me on my cell phone on 08027882504 am jade

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.