Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) (12354 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08am On May 09, 2012
Ruqaya:
oti pari, u didn't reply on time.
Don't remone ya shoe o, i dey come.
Finish ke? cry I want to talazo na cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 11:51am On May 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oh bebe! Am hia o! U wan me to fa e ni rugbon ni?
[size=13pt]I have no irugbon grin grin grin
come and scrape my kpekus bia bia
[/size] grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 4:40pm On May 09, 2012
El Guapo:

Sometimez i wonda if u are really a human -- Jokes apart!
hello, mortal. tongue wink
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 5:02pm On May 09, 2012
so, where are the people this thread is meant to unite? Or are they ghosts? Thought I would see some reuniting speeches and all that. Hope this dead and resurrected thread is not so clueless as it looks! undecided

Or maybe the spirits are even reuniting in this thread and we can't see their posts~ shocked shocked shocked

maybe i'll post 3 times as IdowuIgbo did so that the pages will be increasing.

LMAO!!! grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 5:21pm On May 09, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]I have no irugbon grin grin grin
come and scrape my kpekus bia bia
[/size] grin grin
just say you want her to massage your kpecus with her soft n sexcie hands instead of pretending you want only scraping. Don't be shy! tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Ruqaya(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Finish ke? cry I want to talazo na cheesy
no probs.
Err... Lemme finish my food. Food first b4 anyfin, u know?
Then we'll go
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by oweniwe(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ c'mon speak English jor!

Good Morning cheesy cool
cheesy
Efemena_xy: ^^ c'mon speak English jor!

Good Morning cheesy cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
*sings*
Efemena Efeomena. . .
Why are u so enchanting. .
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by oweniwe(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2012
How come there are so many hidden posts on this thread?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 7:04pm On May 10, 2012
oweniwe: How come there are so many hidden posts on this thread?
ghosts too full this thread, that's why bro. Their comments are not meant to be seen! wink
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 11:59pm On May 10, 2012
Enters thread and farts out loud!
Freely I received and freely âm also giving.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by oweniwe(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2012
*jabs jackpot in d side and drags him aside*
bro, Wetin wrong wit u? Don't u know Efe is mine and only infatuator? No let me hear that nonsense again, otherwise. . . That ur nyarsh go see soldier koboko angry
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 11, 2012
^^ Uncle Bin Long cheesy cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 5:14pm On May 11, 2012
^^El Aba-po, how that side na? wink
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 11, 2012
jackpot: ^^El Aba-po, how that side na? wink

You no Sae U neva Smell Airport Before --- Dont aggravate ma Anger ooo Bushboi grin grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by oweniwe(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2012
El Guapo: ^^ Uncle Bin Long cheesy cheesy
no mind me. I visit nairaland everyday but rarely post comment. All those small small boys like bin gbagbo don scatter everywhere. Efe sef try small. She chop all my money so tey, i barely had money to buy fuel power my gen to browse
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 12:08am On May 12, 2012
^^
grin grin grin tongue tongue kiss
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 14, 2012
oweniwe: no mind me. I visit nairaland everyday but rarely post comment. All those small small boys like bin gbagbo don scatter everywhere. Efe sef try small. She chop all my money so tey, i barely had money to buy fuel power my gen to browse

Always Adviced U to be Wary of Warry Gurlz {Em Be Hustlers} But U know Hear Na -- Love Enta Ya Eye abi na Ear Sef grin grin tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2012
El Guapo:

You no Sae U neva Smell Airport Before --- Dont aggravate ma Anger ooo Bushboi grin grin grin
bro, didn't know that that "Avenida San Luis 28030, Madrid" you used to have up in ya profile locashun back then really meant "Shop A20, Ariaria Market!" tongue tongue grin

You toooo mushhhh
cheesy cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 4:32pm On May 14, 2012
jackpot: bro, didn't know that that "Avenida San Luis 28030, Madrid" you used to have up in ya profile locashun back then really meant "Shop A20, Ariaria Market!" tongue tongue grin

You toooo mushhhh
cheesy cheesy
dat guy use to have spain inside his face-me-i-slap-u mud house in sango otta.

Any way,how are u my cousin sister?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 5:36pm On May 14, 2012
bright007: dat guy use to have spain inside his face-me-i-slap-u mud house in sango otta.

Any way,how are u my cousin sister?
sister, i dey ooo. Mumsi dey hail ¤winks¤ grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 14, 2012
Jxt Mistakes In Here grin grin cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 16, 2012
I Stopped Visiting Here Cos of the Condom Criminals Like the Dudes Ahead of Moi! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24am On May 16, 2012
Na wa o! Agberos don take over shocked

Efe liv family section o! Heluuuuup me
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 8:53am On May 16, 2012
Who be agbero?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by oweniwe(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Na wa o! Agberos don take over shocked

Efe liv family section o! Heluuuuup me
a girl once had a boyfriend she was doing mojo with. All d time dem de nack themself, d girl no ask anybody for help or advice. A day come come wen she get belle. She come go meet her friend say. . . Pls help me o. Make efe help u wit kini? Wen u start d thread u ask efe help? The thing wey u start, make u finish am. Gbam!
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by oweniwe(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2012
El Guapo:

Always Adviced U to be Wary of Warry Gurlz {Em Be Hustlers} But U know Hear Na -- Love Enta Ya Eye abi na Ear Sef grin grin tongue
Efe own different. She be like palm wine. . . Once u drink am. . . . walahi. . . Its hard to stop
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by mcnepow(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2012
Na wetin dey happen for hia??

Jackpot, so u come dis side u nor call me sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Latest Funny Memes ..check Them Out / Celebs & their animal lookalikes (pictures) / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.