Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) (12344 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
Element G: *yawns* seriously.. i don dey old ooo... hey ID.. shey u get those drinks like opa eyin wey dey adjust backscrews
Oroki dey o! Make I bring am?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
Una still dey drink for this joint?

ID where your faithful followers sef? a.k.a Jackie 'n 007? tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: Una still dey drink for this joint?

ID where your faithful followers sef? a.k.a Jackie 'n 007? tongue
Dem don kpayin na! U no see obi ni?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Na which one be Obi again

Nne, you mean as in Obi goes to school? grin grin

By the way, wetin happen to your body guard Studio? Iron bending biz don pick up for im end? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
^ obi as in 'obituary'

As for STD, hin catch STI from d oyinbo Maga hin find online.

Presently....... He dey isolation ward dey collect treatment.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bashydemy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
ID longest time
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
^Salut! Como cava?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bashydemy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ca va bien

Ca va unpe?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ca va bien, Merci - E toi?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bashydemy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
meme ici faire grand
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na dier terrestrial spirit na! Writing in red na dier illuminati logo.
na lie jor. You gat Red Arse, I gat Red biro. 1-1.
Ntoi tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^Salut! Como cava?
cava bien punny! Et le nyaash? tongue grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
jackpot: cava bien punny! Et le nyaash? tongue grin grin
* French session activated*
Cava bien bosoms!Et la massage le blow-job?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
bright007:
* French session activated*
Cava bien bosoms!Et la massage le blow-job?
comen cava bakassi et la toto en wet puccy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
lalaosky:
comen cava bakassi et la toto en wet puccy
Et kitty la juicy bet kitty la AIDS.
Et loi?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
Jackpot & Bright.

When is all this hating going to stop? E never do una? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
bright007: Et kitty la juicy bet kitty la AIDS.
Et loi?
cava no send at ol et la na ur own alone
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: Jackpot & Bright.

When is all this hating going to stop? E never do una? lipsrsealed undecided
Efe,nobody is hating anybody here oooo.Its just part of d joke.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
bright007: Efe,nobody is hating anybody here oooo.Its just part of d joke.
Yeah friggin rite! Y'all shud keep kissing d blackest part of my anuz for all I care.

@efe
Madam how d goings dey go na

lalaosky:
cava no send at ol et la na ur own alone
Pack dis ya nonsense to sexuality section mahn! angry
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yeah friggin rite! Y'all shud keep kissing d blackest part of my anuz for all I care.
angry
errr...there u go again...I remember d other time u said that u got hot red arse.
Now u are saying ur anuz has å very dark part.
Are u saying that u gat å multicoloured anuz?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
grin grin grin

Make una 2 nor kill pessin with laff sef! cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
bright007: errr...there u go again...I remember d other time u said that u got hot red arse.
Now u are saying ur anuz has å very dark part.
Are u saying that u gat å multicoloured anuz?
holy moses. Cousin, your comment just won a gold medal at the Olympics.

Where is bin to report this in his news?

So, Idowuobo gat smoking hot red arse and the anus has a very dark part? tongue

I'm gerrin jealous oo. Why did Lawd choose to bless only one person(Idowu) with all these rare features? tongue

idowu=albino multi-colored anus-ed lady

Lawd Have Mercy!!!
cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
^^ Can't you [i]try[/i]to be nice?? undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 4:52am On Jul 29, 2012
jackpot: holy moses. Cousin, your comment just won a gold medal at the Olympics.

Where is bin to report this in his news?

So, Idowuobo gat smoking hot red arse and the anus has a very dark part? tongue

I'm gerrin jealous oo. Why did Lawd choose to bless only one person(Idowu) with all these rare features? tongue

idowu=albino multi-colored anus-ed lady

Lawd Have Mercy!!!
cheesy
hmmmm...adjusts my bra...I âm flattered.....gold medal for me...
Speaking on those features she gat....I think it was due to mutation.
You know she drinks too much zobo complemented with roasted(burnt) cassava...zobo 4 red arse while burnt cassava for black part...get it?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 4:59am On Jul 29, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Can't you [i]try[/i]to be nice?? undecided
Jackpot and 9ice. . .two different celebs wink tongue hehehe grin

okay Efe, i'll be nice>>> Efe sweery, I loooooooove you. kiss
I dreamt you were chasing me with a cupid's bow and arrow, but as you wanted to shoot, the arrow turned to bullet. shocked Now where is Joseph (the dream interpreter) when you needs him most?!
undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 5:09am On Jul 29, 2012
bright007: hmmmm...adjusts my bra...I âm flattered.....gold medal for me...
Speaking on those features she gat....I think it was due to mutation.
You know she drinks too much zobo complemented with roasted(burnt) cassava...zobo 4 red arse while burnt cassava for black part...get it?
yeah. maybe in her case, digestion starts from anus!

Wow, maybe her arse get other colors like a leopard's skin and she is not telling us.

so, Idowu-obo has an albino arse with a very dark part?

Lawd Have Mercy!!!
cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2012
jackpot: Jackpot and 9ice. . .two different celebs wink tongue hehehe grin

I dreamt you were chasing me with a cupid's bow and arrow, but as you wanted to shoot, the arrow turned to bullet. shocked Now where is Joseph (the dream interpreter) when you needs him most?!
undecided

You nor well grin grin

I hope that bullet hit the back of your head sha tongue cool
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2012
jackpot: Jackpot and 9ice. . .two different celebs wink tongue hehehe grin

undecided
hmmm...yes I know d meaning of d dream...the cupid bow $ arrow represent Efe's heart.the arrow represent her love.
She was chasing u means she has very deep feelings for u.When she shot d arrow $ it turned to bullet means "she intends to tell u indirectly about her emotion but she will not be able to withhold it and as such end up over loving u.She will shower u with love and affection to no limits***
Now that I have interpreted this dream of urs,pls relinquish your position as joke section poster of d year and give it to me.remember Pharaoh did å similar thing.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Can't you [i]try[/i]to be nice?? undecided
D repeated bars are boring! Lacks creativity and all oda spices, not worthy of a reply. Na dia dem go hang. Red arse, yellow nose, brown anus... etc dumbbb jokes!
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D repeated bars are boring! Lacks creativity and all oda spices, not worthy of a reply. Na dia dem go hang. Red arse, yellow nose, brown anus... etc dumbbb jokes!
Yellow nose? Only you get black arse,yellow nose and red hot arse....are u from planet pluto?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2012
Trying very hard not to laff!

ID babes vs 007, make una 2 go church naw grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2012
bright007:
Yellow nose? Only you get black arse,yellow nose and red hot arse....are u from planet pluto?
Na Pluto dem born u? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Latest Funny Memes ..check Them Out / Celebs & their animal lookalikes (pictures) / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.