Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) (33564 Views)

DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Ideasroole: 9:11am On May 05, 2012
Phillfree: These guys know where and where to go, we have bn waiting for them for a very long tym here in Benue to put their bullshit to an end. They know how we get down here. Just a single attack and no muslim will live the state alive.
Wil u shut ur trap n go hide ur face in shame, u cowards? Aw v u guys handled d incessant fulani aggression on ur fellows, hmmm? N u fit cm hia de form tough guy, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Phillfree(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2012
L u c i d:
All you bunch singing biafra hymns are just pathetic f oo ls. You'd be wiped out like the last time. History always has 85% chance of repeating itself. Check d odds. Good luck with your suicidal agenda. M u m u
Don't be so sure son, cos dis time the middle belt will ride with biafra. You knw where the real men re bruh.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Phillfree(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2012
Ideasroole: Wil u shut ur trap n go hide ur face in shame, u cowards? Aw v u guys handled d incessant fulani aggression on ur fellows, hmmm? N u fit cm hia de form tough guy, nonsense!
Obviously u have bn sleeping, you better ask what's goin on. Hahaha, u make me laff son, it's just a local government against the fulanis. The music's not yet on so what shld we b dancin to?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by ujchief(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2012
How many hours left?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Phillfree(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2012
fluid26:

pls don't be misguided. Muslims may have an attitude, but they aren't the root cause of the problem.
It's their muslim brothers that camp them in any area they plan to strike, they just dn't come in once and strike o! Trust no muslim
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Ideasroole: 9:24am On May 05, 2012
bobosydney: Aboki will never try this bcecause they will regret of doing it . i swear that we will finish millions of hausas in lagos , and they are bastard if they can't do it . Hausas will be finish in a day .
And u seriously think d abokis back home wil sit n watch u kill n maim their 'innocent' kinsmen n wont take d laws in2 their hands too, as they v always done @ d slightest provocatns? Lets jst pray it doesnt happen, cos if/when it does d south has got alot @ stake here; as they v got more yorubas n southerners up-north than we v got them(d northerners) here.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by norrisman: 9:24am On May 05, 2012
All the people sitting behing Mac laptops in houses fenced so high and with abokis as security men claiming the will finish BH if they come to Lagos, Benue e.t.c. are morons. If you had the resources to finish BH, why dont u make a proposal to FGN and give a price.

You are all stupid keyboard warriors and your case is akin to that of a school kid who says "slap me and you,ll see what will happen". When he gets slapped, he simply says "slap me one more time and you'll see". He keeps repeating the later statement after every new slap until he becomes deaf or breaks down in tears.

BH mofos have been killing your Xtian 'brethren' in the north since 2009, why do you need them to attack Lagos to show your anger?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Phillfree(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2012
kettykin: @philfree is it not the same benue that had fulani , killing , raping and bruning hundreds of villages some time ago, they way you peeps lie amuses me.

@ poster your assumption only fits some one reasoning with his phallus instead of his grey matter
I keep wondering where you guys get ur news from. If I may ask, whch part of benue did that happen?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Walexz02(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2012
Odunnu: Rubbish!
Odunnu: Rubbish!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by tinkinjo: 9:34am On May 05, 2012
@Lastpage I should hope that if your brother/sister or any close relation of yours dies in such an attack, you will still possess the patience to tender this long analysis.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Walexz02(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2012
greateros: the line has finally been drawn btw fed govt and boko.

soon we shall knw which among the 2 tortoise is the male

the grass will surely suffer. . .

time ticking. . .

hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Walexz02(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2012
greateros: the line has finally been drawn btw fed govt and boko.

soon we shall knw which among the 2 tortoise is the male

the grass will surely suffer. . .

time ticking. . .

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Yujin(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2012
People are now learning fast. SNC or catastrophy. GEJ should remember Aguiyi Ironsi because delay is dangerous. The East is also on their hit list, so the easterners should be extra vigilant now. Truly some hausa/fulanis are not happy with what is happening as it was during the 1966 pogrom but the majority are and are even complicit one way or the other. Truly, the bloody end of this empire is nearer only a sincere and majority binding SNC will reduce the bloodshed. Monumental criminals have always paid for it no matter how long it takes. Europe and America paid for the slavery they masterminded by fighting the ww1 & 2 that left basically about 50million whites dead and the american civil war(almost a white affair). Go and research, you will find out that it is true. Who were those that slaughtered innocent corp members in broad daylight?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by mannyU: 9:37am On May 05, 2012
Let's jus pray GEJ acts dis tyme roun coz truly "once it goes South,it neva goes back".
Goodluck to Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Godsave9ja: 9:38am On May 05, 2012
Biko Harom threatens to bond Lagos and Abuja in 72 hours Unless WHAT!!!!!! angry angry

ASOROCK b: What are they waiting for nah?
They should start bombing to speed up nigeria's disintegration, okay b ram?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Arosa(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2012
ujchief: How many hours left?

[size=22pt]24[/size]
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Carlmax(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2012
I see Genocide and ethnic cleansing... 2 million dead in 7 days, what people can do in anger and fear.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Zulele: 9:47am On May 05, 2012
Please where is the safest place to be in nigeria?
My two weeks old son cannot witness all this calamity that is happening!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by greedie1(f): 9:50am On May 05, 2012
L u c i d:
All you bunch singing biafra hymns are just pathetic f oo ls. You'd be wiped out like the last time. History always has 85% chance of repeating itself. Check d odds. Good luck with your suicidal agenda. M u m u

wiped out?? Dude, we were outnumbered, had no resources, no foreign help, no food, no well trained army, men witout military training were forced to go to war, were forced to make explosives out of grasses, used crude equipment.... Yet we were not WIPED OUT, dt makes us conquerors. We had to start afresh , now we ve grown to be powerful... I ask u, if we couldn't be wiped out den, wat makes u tink it can be done now?? Now dt we r beta equipped in all aspect? U still don't understand d Biafran spirit do u?

Lucid, u r not living up to ur name!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by igosee: 9:52am On May 05, 2012
Zulele: Please where is the safest place to be in nigeria?
My two weeks old son cannot witness all this calamity that is happening!
Relocate to your village or leave Nigeria shore asap, when things settled, then you come back
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by silibaba: 9:52am On May 05, 2012
Naijamericana: Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
Oh fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
"To give and not to count the cost" each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.
am loving this. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by ashlamonki: 9:56am On May 05, 2012
Mr lucid, pls keeep ur mouth shut,u re a coward.u beta get prepared or else. Or u rre one of dis polticians killing d future of dis nation,definitely u ll nt go scotfree. U re a slowpoke callin pple mumu,u re in an environs where nothing works properly,talk of road,education,power,infrastructure,health,job for the youth re all zero and u re making mouth.Blood pple revolution is on ur way take it or leave it mr man.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by integrity5(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2012
@ phillfree, Would u stop ur dirty thought did Islam or been a muslim tells ur to be killing, if u don't know what 2 say u better hold ur lips with clip, Ok
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by joeyfire(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2012
Boko Haram wouldn't dare bomb lagos. Even if they really wanted to, their financiers and supporters who have billion naira assets and businesses in places like apapa and agege will beg them not to, I'm certain of that.

On the flipside if they make the mistake, the north will have very little left to do with the south and we (south) can finally have our own snc to decide how we want to live as one or more countries.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Guapo(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2012
[b][/b]
norrisman: All the people sitting behing Mac laptops in houses fenced so high and with abokis as security men claiming the will finish BH if they come to Lagos, Benue e.t.c. are morons. If you had the resources to finish BH, why dont u make a proposal to FGN and give a price.

You are all stupid keyboard warriors and your case is akin to that of a school kid who says "slap me and you,ll see what will happen". When he gets slapped, he simply says "slap me one more time and you'll see". He keeps repeating the later statement after every new slap until he becomes deaf or breaks down in tears.

BH mofos have been killing your Xtian 'brethren' in the north since 2009, why do you need them to attack Lagos to show your anger?

"#StupidKeyboardWarriors" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Horo(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2012
Phillfree: These guys know where and where to go, we have bn waiting for them for a very long tym here in Benue to put their bullshit to an end. They know how we get down here. Just a single attack and no muslim will live the state alive.

Why must u wait till BH strike u can actually start killing all the Muslim in ur state right now mogot since Muslims are ur greatest enemies mumu kawai like u instead of u to think of something very rational that will help bring down this BH pple ur there making nonsense comments olodu
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Zulele: 10:07am On May 05, 2012
igosee:
Relocate to your village or leave Nigeria shore asap, when things settled, then you come back
Guy na u try pass,see us dey run face border na...
I just hope they won't bomb nairaland for us?!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by onome25(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2012
it.s only lazy & weak people that makes an empty noise & it.s only in nairaland they are found mostly.
i.am from south-south & i don.t comment in topics all the time because here because it.s of no use.
pls u guys should stop rolling ur empty mouth always & get prepared where ever u are; watch ur backs!!! hmmmm... if u believe u are a strong man, just stop rolling an empty noise but be always prepare tnx
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by silibaba: 10:12am On May 05, 2012
Ozonna: I wonder how some of my people think? Do you biafran sympathisers (I'm among) know that should the Bokos strike Lagos, majority of the casualties will be IGBO's? Infact 50% will be of Igbos.

What if they target Alaba, Ladipo, Balogun markets? How many Yorubas are into trade? Infact the Yorubas may not retaliate if after everything only a few Yorubas are killed and majority of the casualties are Igbos.

Instead of singing Biafran anthem, we should first think and know that an attack on Lagos will set Nigerian economy back because it's our commercial capital . Even if not for anything, an attack on Lagos will kill Igbos more than any other tribe.

What we should be saying or rather asking is WHAT IS PRES GEJ DOING ABOUT THE BOKOS ?

If Bokos want open talk in Abuja, it means other tribes who feel aggreived are also invited and then we'll have the SNC we've been praying for. I suggest we ask our Ohaneze ndigbo to add their own voice and demand for the SNC too. Ohaneze are being too silent for my liking.
However, everything should be done to avoid this attack

i simply made me understand that IBOS own lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by silibaba: 10:12am On May 05, 2012
Ozonna: I wonder how some of my people think? Do you biafran sympathisers (I'm among) know that should the Bokos strike Lagos, majority of the casualties will be IGBO's? Infact 50% will be of Igbos.

What if they target Alaba, Ladipo, Balogun markets? How many Yorubas are into trade? Infact the Yorubas may not retaliate if after everything only a few Yorubas are killed and majority of the casualties are Igbos.

Instead of singing Biafran anthem, we should first think and know that an attack on Lagos will set Nigerian economy back because it's our commercial capital . Even if not for anything, an attack on Lagos will kill Igbos more than any other tribe.

What we should be saying or rather asking is WHAT IS PRES GEJ DOING ABOUT THE BOKOS ?

If Bokos want open talk in Abuja, it means other tribes who feel aggreived are also invited and then we'll have the SNC we've been praying for. I suggest we ask our Ohaneze ndigbo to add their own voice and demand for the SNC too. Ohaneze are being too silent for my liking.
However, everything should be done to avoid this attack

you simply made me understand that IBOS own lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by centlevi: 10:14am On May 05, 2012
easier said than done...letz watch and see hw tinz unfold,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Border Closure Exposes Nigeria's Deficiency In Local Rice Production' / Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge / Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.