Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93986 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 5:14am On May 05, 2012
Please house,your attention is needed as i want to knw days that takes Nipost to deliver a msg frm here in Nig to Malaysia as i told them i want a registered mail,i ddnt specify d major service i wnt bt jst told them registered.

Plz make ur contribution!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Maxymilliano(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2012
Between 5 - 7 working days.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by chelseabmw(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2012
Pls use EMS @ nipost office.....its much better, at least 5 days the parcel will be delivered

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 08, 2012
Thank you all,
i have sent the parcel because someone told me before ur responds that i should tell them at Nipost that i want to use registered mail,which hv done so.
please,what is the difference between registered mail and Ems?
And likewise i was given a tracking number which i have been tracking it in Nipost website but telling me ''no records exist'' and its already 6days that have sent it..
@chelseabmw n oda,plz i dont knw may be am the one making mistake in tracking...plz,wat can i do and is there any other website where i can track the parcel?
God bless!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by henrychubayo: 10:18pm On May 08, 2012
Demaejy: Thank you all,
i have sent the parcel because someone told me before ur responds that i should tell them at Nipost that i want to use registered mail,which hv done so.
please,what is the difference between registered mail and Ems?
And likewise i was given a tracking number which i have been tracking it in Nipost website but telling me ''no records exist'' and its already 6days that have sent it..
@chelseabmw n oda,plz i dont knw may be am the one making mistake in tracking...plz,wat can i do and is there any other website where i can track the parcel?
God bless!

I just want to help you by giving this vital information and experiences. First, i have used both EMS and nipost registered mail to send parcel. EMS is a speed post service like dhl or ups to send parcels. The difference is that while DHL, UPS, and FEDEX are privatly owned by individuals, the EMS is owned by government operating posting service in any country. EMS is a speed post operated in government posting agency and takes 5 days to arrive. In any post office in any country, you will find it there. Registered mail is a mail that cannot be delivered like an ordinary mail. It must be received by the person its addressed to while ordinary mail can be received by any body. Registered mail takes the number of days that ordinary mail takes b/c its not a speed post. In nigeria postal service website, you cannot track the mail. On feb this year, someone sent me a mail to south africa and give me the tracking no, it took 28 days for it to arrive. I couldn't track it. I went to postal service here in south africa, they ask me to wait and always call them to know when it arrives from nigeria. I waited and when it arrive south africa, the south africa postal service gave it a tracking no, and when i tracked it, i was able to know where it is and when to come and pick it up. They have up to date information of every single mail coming in. Nigeria postal service can't even improve and track ordinary registered mail. You mail will arrive but be patience

3 Likes

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 08, 2012
henrychubayo:

I just want to help you by giving this vital information and experiences. First, i have used both EMS and nipost registered mail to send parcel. EMS is a speed post service like dhl or ups to send parcels. The difference is that while DHL, UPS, and FEDEX are privatly owned by individuals, the EMS is owned by government operating posting service in any country. EMS is a speed post operated in government posting agency and takes 5 days to arrive. In any post office in any country, you will find it there. Registered mail is a mail that cannot be delivered like an ordinary mail. It must be received by the person its addressed to while ordinary mail can be received by any body. Registered mail takes the number of days that ordinary mail takes b/c its not a speed post. In nigeria postal service website, you cannot track the mail. On feb this year, someone sent me a mail to south africa and give me the tracking no, it took 28 days for it to arrive. I couldn't track it. I went to postal service here in south africa, they ask me to wait and always call them to know when it arrives from nigeria. I waited and when it arrive south africa, the south africa postal service gave it a tracking no, and when i tracked it, i was able to know where it is and when to come and pick it up. They have up to date information of every single mail coming in. Nigeria postal service can't even improve and track ordinary registered mail. You mail will arrive but be patience
tHank you very much,may God bless you...
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by chelseabmw(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2012
Thumbs up henry weldone smiley
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Soj4lif: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hello please I sent an ordinary mail via nipost on the 4th of october, please how long is it suppose to take to get to the usa since its already 3weeks and it hasn't reached there yet??

Thank u, somebody shd help me
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by scobbyy2k3: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
please,i need help here.i registered at waec for my transcript to be sent to the world education service which is in the united states for evaluation.they told me to put a 350 naira stamp at the back of the envelope which i did.waec told me the transcript has been sent on the 8th of october but the world education service claim they are yet to receive it.what can i do ,is the transcript lost in transit
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Soj4lif: Hello please I sent an ordinary mail via nipost on the 4th of october, please how long is it suppose to take to get to the usa since its already 3weeks and it hasn't reached there yet??

Thank u, somebody shd help me
If you used A registered mail i think it normally takes 10 working days to reach its destination but you used Ordinary mail which i knew it takes longer time compare to EMS or a registered mail. It would be better if you confirm the arrival of the parcel from the US or still better you find out from the post office you sent it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
scobbyy2k3: please,i need help here.i registered at waec for my transcript to be sent to the world education service which is in the united states for evaluation.they told me to put a 350 naira stamp at the back of the envelope which i did.waec told me the transcript has been sent on the 8th of october but the world education service claim they are yet to receive it.what can i do ,is the transcript lost in transit
Bro,i suggest you go back to WAEC office b'cause they're in the best position to help you find out your transcript.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by scobbyy2k3: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
i have been to waec on 3 different occasions and i was told once they take it to the post office,they dont know what happens afterwards...i have also been to the post office,all they told me was that i should exercise patience which am running out of....anymore advice?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 30, 2012
scobbyy2k3: i have been to waec on 3 different occasions and i was told once they take it to the post office,they dont know what happens afterwards...i have also been to the post office,all they told me was that i should exercise patience which am running out of....anymore advice?
Ask for the tracking number so you can track it online. It does happen sometimes parcel late to reach its destination. Then it might have reached its destination in order hand,try asking them there often..
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by scobbyy2k3: 1:00am On Nov 14, 2012
i sent a copy of my result to the world education service which they have received and they told me it is ungergoing verification.how long does it take waec to verify a transcript
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by john2care: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
Can anybody help me with views;I'm a student of Tai Solarin University of Education.My School sent my transacript and some other documents to a school in Iceland around Europe on the 11th of December,2012 through the school PMB box and they gave me the reciept to confirm to me that it has been sent.I later go to the Nipost office here in Ijebu ode to confirm if it's true and they told me it will take 14days for delivery in iceland according to Nipos,now it more than 14days and the school told me Nothing has arrived,,,what can i do house please help
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
john2care: Can anybody help me with views;I'm a student of Tai Solarin University of Education.My School sent my transacript and some other documents to a school in Iceland around Europe on the 11th of December,2012 through the school PMB box and they gave me the reciept to confirm to me that it has been sent.I later go to the Nipost office here in Ijebu ode to confirm if it's true and they told me it will take 14days for delivery in iceland according to Nipos,now it more than 14days and the school told me Nothing has arrived,,,what can i do house please help
Bro relax,your parcel will reach its destination without problem especially if it was a registered mail your school used. However,there are some circumstances atimes that makes parcel so long to reach its destination like sending parcel in a very local area,at least you can't compare Ijebu Ode to Ibadan and Lagos but what i could say it causes yours is because of strike embarked by Nipost last week. I suggest you contact Nipost customer care and provide them with tracking number on your receipt, so that, they can help you trace it.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by john2care: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
Please,what is NIPOST customer care phone number?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by earthgreeners(m): 1:27am On Jan 10, 2013
Sent my Transcript via NIPOST registered mail to Canada since October 2012....
Not delivered till date.....

What could have happened?, i cant tell...I have requested anoda transcript from my school but NIPOST dey on strike..wetin man go do, courier is fucking too expensive 8,000 naira
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2013
earthgreeners: Sent my Transcript via NIPOST registered mail to Canada since October 2012....
Not delivered till date.....

What could have happened?, i cant tell...I have requested anoda transcript from my school but NIPOST dey on strike..wetin man go do, courier is fucking too expensive 8,000 naira
If u actually sent it in october,i think ur schl shld hv seen it because strike hasn't began by dt tym. I still sent smth in Nov nd it reached its destinatn mayb u shld ask ur schl often and likewise, d problem might b d branch u used.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by earthgreeners(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Demaejy: If u actually sent it in october,i think ur schl shld hv seen it because strike hasn't began by dt tym. I still sent smth in Nov nd it reached its destinatn mayb u shld ask ur schl often and likewise, d problem might b d branch u used.

Bros I used the Branch in my school and dis is not the first time I'm using NIPOST, dey have been okay. I think they lost my Transcript in transit dis time around. I registered it and couldnt find detail on www.canadapost.com.Do u have idea when d strike would be over cos I have requested for a new transcript?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
earthgreeners:

Bros I used the Branch in my school and dis is not the first time I'm using NIPOST, dey have been okay. I think they lost my Transcript in transit dis time around. I registered it and couldnt find detail on www.canadapost.com.Do u have idea when d strike would be over cos I have requested for a new transcript?
It does happen smtym but i think so may be ur parcel get missed during the processing. I don't knw d actual tym d strike will be cut off cos i heard it's indefinite but if u reside in Lag,i suggest u go to IMPC at d airport bcs its d processing centre for all Nipost branches.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by earthgreeners(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
Demaejy: It does happen smtym but i think so may be ur parcel get missed during the processing. I don't knw d actual tym d strike will be cut off cos i heard it's indefinite but if u reside in Lag,i suggest u go to IMPC at d airport bcs its d processing centre for all Nipost branches.

What is full meaning of IMPC and can they help me look for my Transcript?, do you have their fone number or anybody I can contact there?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
earthgreeners:

What is full meaning of IMPC and can they help me look for my Transcript?, do you have their fone number or anybody I can contact there?
Yes, they can help you trace ur parcel if u have a tracking number for it. IMPC - International Mail Processing Centre,Lagos
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by earthgreeners(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Demaejy: Yes, they can help you trace ur parcel if u have a tracking number for it. IMPC - International Mail Processing Centre,Lagos

where can I find them at the airport?, are they also on strike?,
I have the number dat starts with RR and ends with NG....
Thanks alot for your help bros
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2013
earthgreeners:

where can I find them at the airport?, are they also on strike?,
I have the number dat starts with RR and ends with NG....
Thanks alot for your help bros
You're welcome. Go to Nacho aviance inside the airport just tell taxi driver that u are going to Nacho,there u will find IMPC Nipost office. Yes,they are working and your tracking numbers begin with RR and end with NG.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by earthgreeners(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2013
Demaejy:
You're welcome. Go to Nacho aviance inside the airport just tell taxi driver that u are going to Nacho,there u will find IMPC Nipost office. Yes,they are working and your tracking numbers begin with RR and end with NG.

Is it the post office at the arrival lounge infront of a small cyber cafe / computer shop?...cos I dnt think taxi can take me inside the airport...where is the Nacho aviance inside airport so that I can locate them myself
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2013
earthgreeners:

Is it the post office at the arrival lounge infront of a small cyber cafe / computer shop?...cos I dnt think taxi can take me inside the airport...where is the Nacho aviance inside airport so that I can locate them myself
I do not really understand your discription. Take a taxi car entre airport,you will not reach the int'l airport before you will alight,just tell taxi that you going to Nahco as soon you alighted, you will see everything because its where they re sending and receiving goods,so its not hidden place. Pls make a move first.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Same problem here, my University sent my transcript on the 18th of December 2012 and when i checked Canada post i got A grey bar - "A grey Accepted bar indicates your domestic item has been submitted electronically, but not yet received at a postal facility. If your item is international, it is en route to Canada."

To make matters a bit complex am out of Lagos for now and seriously just can understand why anything that involves Nig. Government must be problematic. My school sent another transcript to another through courierplus and it has delivered. Please always insist that they shouldn't send your documents through EMS/NIPOST to prevent headache oh.

@Demaejy
Thanks for the International Mail Processing Centre info, I'd send someone to help me track it.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by earthgreeners(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
adewaleafolabi: Same problem here, my University sent my transcript on the 18th of December 2012 and when i checked Canada post i got A grey bar - "A grey Accepted bar indicates your domestic item has been submitted electronically, but not yet received at a postal facility. If your item is international, it is en route to Canada."

To make matters a bit complex am out of Lagos for now and seriously just can understand why anything that involves Nig. Government must be problematic. My school sent another transcript to another through courierplus and it has delivered. Please always insist that they shouldn't send your documents through EMS/NIPOST to prevent headache oh.

@Demaejy
Thanks for the International Mail Processing Centre info, I'd send someone to help me track it.

They no even register my own mail with Canada post. Please when the person get to International Mail Processing Centre, tell him to help me check for RR046938876NG...and u can describe the place ..Im also outta Lagos
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ demegy has ur mail been deleived the one you sent via the nahco

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hello house. Pls since when nipost start their stricke I posted some document wiith them sice 24th of decemeber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.