Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93960 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by meetlekan(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Please da house can someone advice me because am into same problem you guys are facing, Am expecting parcel from lagos Nigeria to Pretoria SA by Nipost since on the 22th December 2014 and yet to deliver to me,am worried here maybe some thing is wrong and the tracking telling me insert Item into BAG since 24th Dec 2014 now going one month plus . Someone plsss help.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by tundeks: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
meetlekan:
Please da house can someone advice me because am into same problem you guys are facing, Am expecting parcel from lagos Nigeria to Pretoria SA by Nipost since on the 22th December 2014 and yet to deliver to me,am worried here maybe some thing is wrong and the tracking telling me insert Item into BAG since 24th Dec 2014 now going one month plus . Someone plsss help.
Track it on South africa post office site u'l gt recent details, Nipost tracking wil only show item inserted into bags, ur item is no more in Nigeria. U can also use trackitonline.ru
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by meetlekan(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thanks so much man ,av track it on sa post office web site and it as arrive on 23/1/2015 ,I will go and check it at there office. Thanks for your information and am gonna update you later.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by meetlekan(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Thanks so much bros for ur update av received my parcel this morning at the post office.1love.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by tundeks: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2015
Thats gud@ meetkelan. My parcel has reached china too. Based on my observation, NIPOST usd to take 4 or 5 weeks b4 d item reached d destination.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2015
meetlekan:
Thanks so much bros for ur update av received my parcel this morning at the post office.1love.
Thanks for updating us....and posting pic. To all...as you can see in the pic the paper wrap is torn. If you need to paper wrap a parcel....always first write the destination and return addresses on the box itself. Then to wrap use paper that would not easily tear...or use clear tape over the paper. Reason being that as in this parcel...if the paper gets ripped off the parcel gets stalled in transit at that location. If the address is on the box...then it keeps on moving.If not...PO will take some time before opening the parcel to check for any address info...if none is found then your parcel is kept for a short while....destroyed if contents are perishable ....then sent to a central location where it would be eventually be disposed of.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by meetlekan(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
@Originalsly yes correct you are 100% right
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Michaeldinho: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
PLEASE HELP! I sent a mail to Taiwan on the 27th of febuary (last 2 weeks thursday). I was giving a tracking number and was asked to track it on www.trackitonline.ru. I checked it there but it says that the tracking number hasn't been registered. I then went to www.nipost.gov.ng. N I saw LAST EVENT: INSERT ITEM INTO BAG. M confused cos dis is d 1st mail m sending, n I need it to get there b4 15 of march. Please, what can I do?!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 5:26am On Apr 19, 2015
jowizard:
I was sent a package vis USPS Express Mail International. It was sent on the 11th of this month, and it's yet to get delivered. It is supposed to take 3-5 business days. The sender called USPS international and he was told the package is with the Nigerian custom and they left it there and they are not scanning it for further processing. On the package, I only have my name, city, state, and country. No street address. Could it be the cause why the Nigerian custom are not sending it to my local post office in my city? I'm confused and very disturbed.  
Customs only check your parcel then return it to the Postal Service to deliver. The PO has no control of how long Customs take to inspect and clear a parcel so you just have to wait. When released if your city has just one PO...you can track it and go to pick up if info shows it has arrived. If your city has more than one PO the problem is they wouldn't know which one to send it to..... so they most likely would return it to sender on grounds of insufficient address.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 5:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Ok....then it will go to that PO. You need to go check for it. Express mail usually do get out of Customs rather quickly..... and even quicker to the local PO.....and also quick to be returned to sender! Check for it daily.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 6:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
I really don't know.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by lewisropo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ems is one of the best and fastest,my took 8 days to deliver from Nigeria to US
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 2:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2015
jowizard:

This is almost the 5th or 6th day that my item departed from murtala mohammed airport and am yet to see the traces of it.. tracked nipost, called nipost, called IMPC, emailed them.. my parcel is nowhere to be found.. PLEASE I'M CALLING OUT FOR HELP
Relax. Did you send out of Nigeria or into Nigeria
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2015
jowizard:

Into Nigeria. It has been sent to me since April 11th via EMS (3-5days)
I don't know much about EMS.

But hang around someone should know and help you out
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ogompaul(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Pls house, I sent 3 different applications to Germany on 8/4/15 @ NIPOST HQ ENUGU and till now it's still showing item insert into bag since 10/4/15 nd d deadline for the application is 30/4/15. pls wats d chances of getting it delivered before d deadline? is there a way I could make inquiries concerning it pls help a brother. One love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by greatguru22: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
tundeks:
Track it on South africa post office site u'l gt recent details, Nipost tracking wil only show item inserted into bags, ur item is no more in Nigeria. U can also use trackitonline.ru
@ tundek or any other person dt can help me wit dis question... My institution forwarded my transcript from lagos in nigeria to another institution in ile ife within nigeria also via NIPOST on 29/06/2015 pls how long wil it take for d transcript to be delivered from lagos to ile ife via d NIPOST... Your reply is highly welcome and anybody can answer it... Thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello house. I just want to ask that how much will it take to send a letter/postcard from Lagos, Nigeria to the USA from NIPOST? And how long will it take to get to the destination? NIPOST website is not helping out at all.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2015
modelmike7:
Hello house. I just want to ask that how much will it take to send a letter/postcard from Lagos, Nigeria to the USA from NIPOST? And how long will it take to get to the destination? NIPOST website is not helping out at all.
Just go to the Post Office....don't you have to go mail it anyway? It would be delivered in the US in less than a week.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by hariorh: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have an order that I placed on Aliexpress early in July. Tracked it on Nipost site but it has not been updated. Tracked it on the shipping website and its updated that the item was dropped at Murtala Mohammed Intl Airport, Nigeria since July 25, 2015.

How can I resolve this pls??
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by endtime1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
please house help me how much does it cost to post a letter from lagos to Kaduna through nipost and how many days does it take to deliver
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by dathorobread: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
ogompaul:
Pls house, I sent 3 different applications to Germany on 8/4/15 @ NIPOST HQ ENUGU and till now it's still showing item insert into bag since 10/4/15 nd d deadline for the application is 30/4/15. pls wats d chances of getting it delivered before d deadline? is there a way I could make inquiries concerning it pls help a brother. One love!

goodevening broh, please i am experiencing the same issue you had then with the sending of your applications, please how long did it finally take them to deliver the mail after the insert into bag......thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Akin51(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2015
Nipost rock this day, The truth is that Nipost service as seriously improve this days,both locally and international. No more delay in shipment you are guarantee that your item will get to dt destination of ur choice.if you use register mail. My first time of using Nipost of sending package outside Nigeria, I was really surprise,the package get to Belarus within 14days.I also send an item to China. using reg mail, it got there in 7days.NIPOST are really trying this days. Let appreciate them and patronized them rather than using those expensive service

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.