Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (94030 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ogbeche77: was at the post office today, I go there go para for them... But I got assurance from there boss that it ll be delivered soonest, they said there's a little prob at there processing centre...

Here is the german tracking site
https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB

Thanks,

I just got a confirmation from the sch in Germany that they've received my application. I'm so happy cz I used ordinary mail for the docs. Even the 1 I used registered mail for is yet to be delivered.
I sent the doc Oct 27th, 2013. Mehn, its exactly 1 month o.
All the same, there's hope that nigeria will get better since Nipost delivered my mail safe and sound.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Juvante(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
I posted my own registered mail to Austria since October 21st,still they are saying on Nipost website that it is still at the office of exchange! Anyone can explain to me the meaning of that?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Juvante: I posted my own registered mail to Austria since October 21st,still they are saying on Nipost website that it is still at the office of exchange! Anyone can explain to me the meaning of that?
I don't know about the office of exchange...but what I can say is that registered mail takes maybe the longest time to be delivered. The reason being is that every step along the way it has to be signed for...and there are so many steps! If you need mail to be delivered in a timely fashion...registered mail is not the way to go.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Juvante(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
At least, it's more secured than ordinary mail. Anyway, thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Beehandz:

Thanks,

I just got a confirmation from the sch in Germany that they've received my application. I'm so happy cz I used ordinary mail for the docs. Even the 1 I used registered mail for is yet to be delivered.
I sent the doc Oct 27th, 2013. Mehn, its exactly 1 month o.
All the same, there's hope that nigeria will get better since Nipost delivered my mail safe and sound.

My registered mail landed today o. Dats almst 2months. My conlcusion, ordinary mail is faster dan registered mail cz d latter as to b signed @ every point of deliver across border.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Juvante(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
I sent a registered mail to Germany on Nov 16th and have received confirmation today. But the one I sent to Austria since Oct. is still pending!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 4:06am On Dec 21, 2013
Juvante: I sent a registered mail to Germany on Nov 16th and have received confirmation today. But the one I sent to Austria since Oct. is still pending!
What can I say, Sorry?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 21, 2013
Beehandz:

My registered mail landed today o. Dats almst 2months. My conlcusion, ordinary mail is faster dan registered mail cz d latter as to b signed @ every point of deliver across border.
Bro, you are lucky ooo... My own parcel to Germany never still deliver.. Na one story after the other each time I visit Nipost office...
If I track, I see 'Item inserted in bag' .... For wetin now? The item never comot for bag since 5th November.. Mynd can attest to this

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: Bro, you are lucky ooo... My own parcel to Germany never still deliver.. Na one story after the other each time I visit Nipost office...
If I track, I see 'Item inserted in bag' .... For wetin now? The item never comot for bag since 5th November.. Mynd can attest to this

Guess Nipost is currently having bad service these days. I believe things will change very soon...
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hello everyone please don't try to patronize nipost this time they're big time disappointing and I regret that I use their service to send 8kg percel to ukraine it there in ukraine Nov till now but non of their locator just make attempt to pick it up for dispatch I think those staffs there are just receiving salary doint nothing.I just want to inform you guys to stay away from nipost things .
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by LMay(f): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: Bro, you are lucky ooo... My own parcel to Germany never still deliver.. Na one story after the other each time I visit Nipost office...

We are in the same shoes o, mine too has been in that "bag" since 5th of November too. The thing has tire me sef, almost 2mths. Only God can save us from this mess.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mrcdorv: Hello everyone please don't try to patronize nipost this time they're big time disappointing and I regret that I use their service to send 8kg percel to ukraine it there in ukraine Nov till now but non of their locator just make attempt to pick it up for dispatch I think those staffs there are just receiving salary doint nothing.I just want to inform you guys to stay away from nipost things .
Is it a problem with Nipost or Ukraine? Nipost has done its job...to get it to Ukraine. Since November mail volume has increased greatly...by December...forget it you didn't send your package priority....registered would be the worse to be delivered on time. Nipost...UPS...Fedex....DHL.....all are overwhelmed. Expect your parcel to arrive in mid January when the Christmas mail is no longer backed up.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Originalsly: Is it a problem with Nipost or Ukraine? Nipost has done its job...to get it to Ukraine. Since November mail volume has increased greatly...by December...forget it you didn't send your package priority....registered would be the worse to be delivered on time. Nipost...UPS...Fedex....DHL.....all are overwhelmed. Expect your parcel to arrive in mid January when the Christmas mail is no longer backed up.
thanks so much for this pls what do you mean by package priority and are sure the package will be delivered by mid January coz anytime recipient visit their office in Nipost all they say is there is nothing.I want to deal with them badly if they get it into mess.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mrcdorv: thanks so much for this pls what do you mean by package priority and are sure the package will be delivered by mid January coz anytime recipient visit their office in Nipost all they say is there is nothing.I want to deal with them badly if they get it into mess.
When posting you can send it Express... the fastest but very expensive....then next is priority which is not as expensive but takes a bit longer...then there is Standard which is the cheapest which will get there whenever. During this Christmas season the planes, trucks etc cannot take all the packages. Each day all the Express would be loaded first, then all the Priority...and if any space is still available...which I doubt....some of the other packages would be loaded. I guess until mid January space would be available to get out all the packages. For now...if Standard...your package most likely is sitting in a warehouse. Nothing new.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jones9ice: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Ill like to know if anyone have ever receive package with LC from usa and how long does it take you get to guy it in nigeria
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mavinc4u(f): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
jones9ice: Ill like to know if anyone have ever receive package with LC from usa and how long does it take you get to guy it in nigeria

LC takes 5-7 days to get to Nigeria. It normally arrives with registered mail but because some of our post men are corrupt. They can steal it if is a valuable item and tell you they have not received it. i have received some and i have lost some as well. Everything depends on the character of people you have at your assigned post office to your address. if they have a questionable character, you will not receive it unless you dig it out with them at their head office before it would come out.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jones9ice: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks lost a package before using LC but my sister made a mistake using First class so i was so scare it will get lost again because it has already left sort facility in Wv going to new york so am just wondering maybe ill get it because i see first class always go through EMS here in agege because i always go there to collect package and i alway see some lc in there tracking Book so i believe they might add it up and they told me i should give it 2 week usps customer service
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mavinc4u(f): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
jones9ice: Thanks lost a package before using LC but my sister made a mistake using First class so i was so scare it will get lost again because it has already left sort facility in Wv going to new york so am just wondering maybe ill get it because i see first class always go through EMS here in agege because i always go there to collect package and i alway see some lc in there tracking Book so i believe they might add it up and they told me i should give it 2 week usps customer service

LC is not EMS package but NIPOST package. like i said if the item you are expecting is a valuable item and those post office guys have a questionable character, they will hide it from you and tell you they didn't receive it. the best thing to do is after 10 or 14 days, just go to their office and tell them someone called you from their head office that your package has been there for long time that they should look for it and give it to you because you have already informed their GM about it after loosing so many packages to their system.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by evergreen247: 3:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Pls can someone explain hw dis things work, my brother send document to me july 30 to za and nothing has change in tracking web just an item recieved frm customer and they said 7 days.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 5:18am On Jul 08, 2014
evergreen247: Pls can someone explain hw dis things work, my brother send document to me july 30 to za and nothing has change in tracking web just an item recieved frm customer and they said 7 days.
Be patient bro!....7 days mean 7work days...and that is an estimated time of delivery. Give it 10 to 14 days to arrive...if not then go to your local Post Office and start making some serious enquiry.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by evergreen247: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Originalsly: Be patient bro!....7 days mean 7work days...and that is an estimated time of delivery. Give it 10 to 14 days to arrive...if not then go to your local Post Office and start making some serious enquiry.
thanks for reply bro
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by tlk2Prince(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
My friend is expecting a letter of admission from poland. The school sent it today so I want to know how many days it will take for it to get to Nigeria(Abuja). I'll be gr8ful for ur reply.. Thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by segadebayo: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
tlk2Prince: My friend is expecting a letter of admission from poland. The school sent it today so I want to know how many days it will take for it to get to Nigeria(Abuja). I'll be gr8ful for ur reply.. Thanks

I've been expecting mine for over 6weeks now since june and peeps say within 2 months you should get it. but if you lucky within 4 weeks but mostly 8-9 weeks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
i sent letters from ondo to abuja using 150 naira stamp on each letters..how long could it take to deliver
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Royalemex(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2014
I sent a parcel to china,but it haven't been received.I tracked it,but it only showed that item was delivered at Exchange office Nigeria.I don't understand .I sent it with Nipost registered mail.Help me The tracking no is RR045824325NG
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Joe980: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Royalemex: I sent a parcel to china,but it haven't been received.I tracked it,but it only showed that item was delivered at Exchange office Nigeria.I don't understand .I sent it with Nipost registered mail.Help me The tracking no is RR045824325NG
Bruv...go to www.Track-ChinaPost.com and type in your tracking number for monitoring.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mgbojilo: 2:35am On Jan 16, 2015
Do not think of using ems to send documents overseas from nigeria. It does not work. I have used it three good times but none of the documents was delivered.....they are bounch of idiots from their customer service to their top most level. It is total waste of money and time. Foolish people!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Factism(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pls house. what is the cost of registered mail and ems to germany
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Factism:
Pls house. what is the cost of registered mail and ems to germany
It varies, registered mail is btw N400-N1500 based on weight of your parcel so as EMS started from 5k upward ..
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by tundeks: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Demaejy:

It varies, registered mail is btw N400-N1500 based on weight of your parcel so as EMS started from 5k upward ..
I was charged 3,150 naira for a parcel dt is nt upto 0.4kg and it's Registered mail to China. This's the 5th week, my parcel hasn't reach the destination. I'l advice others to use EMS for fast delivery.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ibe003(m): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Please house I send my document to estonia from Ikoyi post office with registered mail. Last week Monday being Jan. 26, when will it get to estonia, I just track it on nipost website with out seeing any thing, please how will I know when it leave Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.