Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93862 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Walexwal:
Please help @ all. I sent a letter to Canada through nipost since 12th of January but have not gotten there. I have tracked it tire sef. Please expert here should help me with the tracking.. RR050709999NG ... Thanks
Just be patient....remember it's winter in Canada and snowstorms can severely affect the delivery of mail.....flights, trucking and delivery by mail carriers. If you sent it from a big city and the destination is in a big city the mail would be delivered faster than if sent from or to a rural destination.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Walexwal: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Originalsly:
Just be patient....remember it's winter in Canada and snowstorms can severely affect the delivery of mail.....flights, trucking and delivery by mail carriers. If you sent it from a big city and the destination is in a big city the mail would be delivered faster than if sent from or to a rural destination.
sent it to vancouver
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Walexwal:
sent it to vancouver
Vancouver?...let me put on a jacket and gloves....I shiver at the mention if that name!...I think snow storms and snow drifts and all of that originate in that place! Don't worry... the mail men would dig their way to deliver your mail...eventually!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Giov: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Walexwal:
Please help @ all. I sent a letter to Canada through nipost since 12th of January but have not gotten there. I have tracked it tire sef. Please expert here should help me with the tracking.. RR050709999NG ... Thanks
I tracked ur item and this were what I saw. So obviously your mail is in Canada. I remember that one professor in Canada told me it takes when mail gets to Canada, it takes like another one week to reach the part of Canada where she resides. So like I said earlier, you could mail the receiver to confirm.

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Walexwal: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Originalsly:
Vancouver?...let me put on a jacket and gloves....I shiver at the mention if that name!...I think snow storms and snow drifts and all of that originate in that place! Don't worry... the mail men would dig their way to deliver your mail...eventually!
thanks bro , a, sending it to UBC
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by vtsouthpaw(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is the second time I hv used nipost to send documents outside naija, the first experience was very excellent, my documents got to Ostersund in Sweden in 7days
I don't knw what is wrong with Nipost dis days, I sent a document to Halifax in Canada since 13th of January, even till now all I see on their website is "item insert into bag"since 18th of January whenever i tracked it...I contacted the recipient and she told me she hasn't received the the documents....I pray it get there soon!!! this waiting don tire me oooo!!!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by justi4jesu(f): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
vtsouthpaw:
This is the second time I hv used nipost to send documents outside naija, the first experience was very excellent, my documents got to Ostersund in Sweden in 7days
I don't knw what is wrong with Nipost dis days, I sent a document to Halifax in Canada since 13th of January, even till now all I see on their website is "item insert into bag"since 18th of January whenever i tracked it...I contacted the recipient and she told me she hasn't received the the documents....I pray it get there soon!!! this waiting don tire me oooo!!!

Expect the unexpected from Ni-post always. Just keep an open mind to get it anytime it lands.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by vtsouthpaw(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
vtsouthpaw:
This is Winter... All these weather conditions could be the reason for delay delivery of your parcel.

A friend sent a parcel to S.K last month and it took just 14days.

You are not the only one... Walexwal is currently experiencing the same on Canada.

Keep Calm...
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Soglite(m): 3:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Please house,how much will it cost me to send some documents to a school in Germany?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by zed7: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Got a a parcel mailed from the US (d size of a medium carton) through EMS and it took jst 7 days to get to me in Lagos. Very impressive until i was told to shell out 13k as customs fee.
Using EMS is very reliable, a little expensive but much cheaper than the big multinational courier companies.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Focusedaliu: 1:47am On Feb 06, 2016
I don't know can somebody advice my situation. I'm to receive a package from Malaysia- Documents for my Visa, and it has been sent since 31st January. According to my friend that sent it and from the courier site, it should take 5 working days but I have not received the package yet. I don't know, the courier used is EMS Poslaju (Malaysian Courier), how would i receive the package if it is sent through Nipost.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by tintedniggz(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bethiano:
If you have any questions about the Nigerian postal service, feel free to ask me .

Bethiano

The Nipost Ambassador
Pls Hw much Wld I be charged if I want to send some documents to Canada from osogbo through Nipost. Juss wanna have an idea, cheers!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Walexwal: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Originalsly:
Thanks bro , my mail have been delivered. Jah bless
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Walexwal: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Demaejy:

This is Winter... All these weather conditions could be the reason for delay delivery of your parcel.

A friend sent a parcel to S.K last month and it took just 14days.

You are not the only one... Walexwal is currently experiencing the same on Canada.

Keep Calm...
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Giov: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Documents I sent to Canada since 29th of January never still reach. Sent via Nipost office at the airport. Called Nipost office, they asked that I send them the tracking No and date of posting which I texted buh didn't get any reply till now. Today makes it exactly 15 working days while I was told it will arrive BTW 7 to 10 working days. Whats really wrong. Is it still cos of the weather thingy? The parcel was sent to Brandon in Manitoba, Canada. Anybody has sthh to say? Checked Nipost website, item arrives and inserted in bag, checked Canada post and it says item not registered on their website.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by vtsouthpaw(m): 12:11am On Feb 21, 2016
Document delivered last week, almost a month after it ws picked up! thank u all.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by andersonxxvi: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please I urgently need help my fiance sent me parcel from Canada through Canada post for Xmas but till date it hasn't arrived presently when I track it it says item on hold in delivery office,its more than a week its been on hold and I don't even have a clue in which delivery office it is,I stay at ikorodu lagos and it's suppose to be a home delivery,please someone tell me what to do....thanks alot
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Giov: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Giov:
Documents I sent to Canada since 29th of January never still reach. Sent via Nipost office at the airport. Called Nipost office, they asked that I send them the tracking No and date of posting which I texted buh didn't get any reply till now. Today makes it exactly 15 working days while I was told it will arrive BTW 7 to 10 working days. Whats really wrong. Is it still cos of the weather thingy? The parcel was sent to Brandon in Manitoba, Canada. Anybody has sthh to say? Checked Nipost website, item arrives and inserted in bag, checked Canada post and it says item not registered on their website.
Tomorrow makes it 20 working days dat I sent out my papers yet it hasn't arrived it's destination. Whats wrong Nipost?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Somehow, I feel this nipost is inefficient. I wish I read the comments her before I sent my documents to Canada. Every branch I made an enquiry said less than 2 weeks. And the tracking system on the website doesn't even look effective. Please how do I know wh en mail has been delivered?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Giov:
Tomorrow makes it 20 working days dat I sent out my papers yet it hasn't arrived it's destination. Whats wrong Nipost?
Any news yet?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Walexwal:
How long did delivery take
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Infinity2020: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Giov:

Has your document arrived Canada? I sent mine too last week but it hasn't arrived yet. Na wa for this Nipost people smh
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by chocobere(f): 5:50am On Mar 17, 2016
I am just so upset. My school said they delivered my transcript to nipost nov2015 , it hasn't Gotten to my school in Canada since. I can't even track it. Nipost website isn't giving room for that. My tracking number RR050753343NG.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Cottyekundayo(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2016
chocobere:
I am just so upset. My school said they delivered my transcript to nipost nov2015 , it hasn't Gotten to my school in Canada since. I can't even track it. Nipost website isn't giving room for that. My tracking number RR050753343NG.
You should mail the school to confirm if it has been delivered. Those guys na Bastards. When I wannid to send my dox, they said less than 2 weeks time, it will arrive.. till now no better via the tracking system. I mailed the Canadian school, no response yet. Mail em to be sure
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
chocobere:
Got good news for you. Your item has been delivered since d December 8. Check again using trackitonline.ru. Nipost sucks!!!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by chocobere(f): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Got good news for you. Your item has been delivered since d December 8. Check again using trackitonline.ru. Nipost sucks!!!
Thanks a lot I even tracked it with Canadapost.ca. It was delivered the same date as trackitonline.ru
Thanks. I just sent the school a mail to confirm delivery.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:35am On Mar 18, 2016
chocobere:

Thanks a lot I even tracked it with Canadapost.ca. It was delivered the same date as trackitonline.ru
Thanks. I just sent the school a mail to confirm delivery.
No wahala. I hope they deliver mine soonest
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mantleguy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello sir/madam.

I sent my school documents to Germany since 23/03/2016 using nipost registered mail but since then, am unable to track my documents or even know the whereabouts of my very important documents. I was told it Wil take 7days to get to her destination and given RR524679201NG to track it. I am really worried now because the deadline for submission is getting close (5th, April). I am very agitated now. My career is involved. Waiting for a reply. Thank you
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Cottyekundayo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
mantleguy:
Hello sir/madam.

I sent my school documents to Germany since 23/03/2016 using nipost registered mail but since then, am unable to track my documents or even know the whereabouts of my very important documents. I was told it Wil take 7days to get to her destination and given RR524679201NG to track it. I am really worried now because the deadline for submission is getting close (5th, April). I am very agitated now. My career is involved. Waiting for a reply. Thank you

Watch and pray my friend. Mine was Canada since 02-03-16. No better news yet. Check trackitonline.ru
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mantleguy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Watch and pray my friend. Mine was Canada since 02-03-16. No better news yet. Check trackitonline.ru
Hummm... My deadline is fast approaching bro.
They said 7days but I can't even track it..... I have been tracking it since day 3. I have used the website u posted "item not registered on our data base".. Mehn this nipost are destiny killers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.