Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

As Promised My Forex Library - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Promised My Forex Library (22852 Views)

Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business / My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:48am On May 11, 2012
fidellamo: @ blink and lari, na una try pass. abeg lari just try push the mail wey blink send you to me, i will be very grateful. my e-mail is fidellamo@yahoo.com, the one that was sent to me is not complete at all. i cant see many of those you uploaded here and it is very difficult for me to download from here.

@ blink, abeg no talk say i be oliver twist o! but i no see the fapturbo stuff anywhere, can you pls still help us with it? God will bless you for the good work you have started as you comlete it. Thanks!
grin grin grin grin Hehehe, I can't share fapturbo. Its impossible. Use F9D1 for manual trade and London forex rush, sure banker.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 11, 2012
fidellamo: [sub][/sub]@ lari, i cant find forex market time and sweet spot finder in the ones you uploaded
Its on the first page, just download all the indicators on the first page. what I uploaded was the manuals. Market trend goes with London forex rush.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Elizadath: 12:24pm On May 11, 2012
fidellamo: @ blinks, thanks so very much for sharing this. Many people even here on nairaland will want others to lick their as.s.es before sharing and many others, like the criminal jidowu we have here already, will want to sell it @ neck cutting prices. Pls instead of sending to just one person alone again, i think it is better to send to all the emails that have indicated interest already as it can be sent to all of them at once so that you won't ever bother of sending it again as the people who have recieved it will be on hand to share it with those who will see the thread later and there will be no room for people like jidowu. Mine is fidellamo@yahoo.com, thanks once again and may God continue to bless you abundantly.

@ jidowu, thank your stars you are hiding in the net, i know what g do to people like you in real life. God help you ...
may God forgive all of you that believe this allegation. but i know my God will vindicate me. i just want all of you to think abt if somebody lied against you, how would feel? i did not have the said stuff. the op send a mail that included a phone no to me. and i forwarded it to the muntula that ask of it via my mail.o f which i gues it is d op himself just trying to play prank . the op is d same as osy,nefanga,etc according to my findings.he has many ids. anybody sensible person can sense it. am still conducting my investigation though, and i promise to get to the root of this as i print every abusive post against me on this forum. am off for now. this is beyond NL.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 11, 2012
Elizadath:
may God forgive all of you that believe this allegation. but i know my God will vindicate me. i just want all of you to think abt if somebody lied against you, how would feel? i did not have the said stuff. the op send a mail that included a phone no to me. and i forwarded it to the muntula that ask of it via my mail.o f which i gues it is d op himself just trying to play prank . the op is d same as osy,nefanga,etc according to my findings.he has many ids. anybody sensible person can sense it. am still conducting my investigation though, and i promise to get to the root of this as i print every abusive post against me on this forum. am off for now. this is beyond NL.
When you say OP, are you referring to me? undecided
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 11, 2012
@op

please will the indicators especially london rush work on MT5?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 11, 2012
ok, i just found out it wouldn't

Do you have the london rush indicator that would work on MT5?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2012
yeah, the manual for sweet spot finder is not in the ones you uploaded. Also both the indicator and manual for forex market time is not there. Though i am exploring all of them, i want to lay emphases on the ones he mentioned specifcally to make the work easier, these indicators are too much and as they say 'experience is the best teacher'. Let me first try the ones the experienced teacher said is better.

Besides i waited for london forex rush today but there was no signal, though my internet subscription expired before countdown time. Anyone checked today, how did it go?

Who can sell me 5 dollars lr?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by omaojo1: 7:08pm On May 11, 2012
@poster, blink182

Pls are u saying there is no making money in forex? I use ur statement "when i was deluded forex trading will make me a billionaire" as a basis for this question.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 11, 2012
omaojo1: @poster, blink182

Pls are u saying there is no making money in forex? I use ur statement "when i was deluded forex trading will make me a billionaire" as a basis for this question.
Yeah, making me a billionaire, I definitely touched the million mark. Its personal sentiment. You can become whatever you want to. When you have a standard account that let's you trade 2.0 lot, loses hit you hard and mess with your mind. It did with me at least. It all depends on your orientation, do not use me as a yardstick.

F9D1 produced almost 3000% return in one month verified, if you are dedicated and produce a miserable 100%, you are good to go.

Its all about how disciplined you are.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 11, 2012
fidellamo: yeah, the manual for sweet spot finder is not in the ones you uploaded. Also both the indicator and manual for forex market time is not there. Though i am exploring all of them, i want to lay emphases on the ones he mentioned specifcally to make the work easier, these indicators are too much and as they say 'experience is the best teacher'. Let me first try the ones the experienced teacher said is better.

Besides i waited for london forex rush today but there was no signal, though my internet subscription expired before countdown time. Anyone checked today, how did it go?

Who can sell me 5 dollars lr?
Guy manual don Loss, I even think say I don delete all wetin I upload here. I just de play with system one day na im I see these ones.

Sweet spot is pretty easy to understand, go 5 minute chart and see how it works. Very good for scalpers.

London rush doesn't break anyhow but when it does be ready for the long ride especially on 1 hour chart.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 11, 2012
n.oxide:

No sir.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2012
n.oxide:

No sir. Why is Mt5 so important, do you run scripts on it? Never bothered to see it, Mt4 is my domain.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 11, 2012
@ fidellamo. that London rush is just like bollinger bands only that it is better(it deals with time and it gives a clear view of how volatility affects prices), you should use market trend indicator with london forex rush, that is what I tried stating earlier,but true there was no trade today. The thing am working on is getting the right time setting because the MT4 that I trade with is 2 hours ahead of us and there was one site I visited today that used G.M.T as 1 hour behind Nigerian time so I should perfect my stategy over the weekend.
@ blink bros my mouth is frothing with excitement over that F9D1, that is one very interesting propositon,and if I take my time........
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2012
yes @ blink, sweet spot is pretty easy and looks sweet too, I just tried it. But how good or reliable is it?

@ lari, which broker do you use? I faced the same problem and used forexfactory.com to solve the problem. I checked the 'brokers page' and saw that my broker had the same time zone with fx pro(gmt+2), so i just entered the values of fx pro on page 40 of the manual into the mt4 configuration, viola! You can try that too or better stil just drop your broker name here and let others help.

I havnt really gotten a grasp of f9d1, stil on it. Still trying to understanding how it works on the different time frames. Trying out fx analyser too.

Now where is everybody? Una don download indicators finish zap abi? lolz! Pls come back and share your experience so we can learn from one another. How are you all faring?

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 7:00am On May 12, 2012
lari03:
@ blink bros my mouth is frothing with excitement over that F9D1, that is one very interesting propositon,and if I take my time........
Yeah, take your time. Patience and understanding.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Benoti(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2012
please sir i can not upload any of the stuffs u have here please can u send the manual to my box and hw to use it in my mt4 please (otikpere@yahoo.com) thank you sir please i need it please
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Elizadath: 11:06am On May 12, 2012
[quote author=blink182] Was about to reply you when I got banned, I am temporarily off forex, I can't leave forex forever-dude forex is blood money. When greed and fear overcomes you in forex, you need to step aside, it was hard for me to do, I kept trading to revenge the market, sometimes with success others with disasters. When I was able to pull out I re-entered later with my fapturbo robot and a money manager that doubled my account in 2 days and blew it all away. Since then I chilled, lost about $2k in that transaction, so I chilled, na chilling I still de so. Now I have a day job that keeps me real busy and parties to attend at weekends so no time but eventually I will be back but mean while I decided to share my library as more and more people requested for it.

I was not a careful trader, I traded with up to 50% of my account aiming for as little as 10 pips, all I had to do was wait for london forex rush to break, forex market time and sweet spot finder also helped.

I don't know, I received a failure delivery notice this morning. I sent it out to everyone again with my gmail this time. I hope they all receive it.
@blinks1... I think resonable people are getting picture now. You got msg del falure that moni when you sent a mail to me that i should call you with dat glo number. Why do you use another ID to incriminate me here as if am the devil. Anyway, am still on my investigation. This is beyond NL. E ma gbele gbo. Your real Name is (n*****a N**) you use Gtbank. I will catch you. Weather na calabar or wherever you may be.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 12, 2012
[quote author=Elizadath][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 12, 2012
fidellamo: yes @ blink, sweet spot is pretty easy and looks sweet too, I just tried it. But how good or reliable is it?

@ lari, which broker do you use? I faced the same problem and used forexfactory.com to solve the problem. I checked the 'brokers page' and saw that my broker had the same time zone with fx pro(gmt+2), so i just entered the values of fx pro on page 40 of the manual into the mt4 configuration, viola! You can try that too or better stil just drop your broker name here and let others help.

I havnt really gotten a grasp of f9d1, stil on it. Still trying to understanding how it works on the different time frames. Trying out fx analyser too.

Now where is everybody? Una don download indicators finish zap abi? lolz! Pls come back and share your experience so we can learn from one another. How are you all faring?
I did the same this morning, I entered the fxpro stats so am up and running,F9D1 is a strategy for real trending markets, just like normal moving averages if they cross from below,and it occurs on 2 time frames 15mins and 1hr, then the signal is a confirmed buy, if the averages cross from above and it is confirmed over 2 or more time frames then, it is a confirmed sell signal.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 12, 2012
Elizadath: [/quote]
Elizadath:
[quote author=Elizadath]
You are very Stu. pid. I reside in delta state. Come meet me make I break your head with bottle. If you think say I make money forget street, you are so wrong. I've passed the stage of paying attention to your likes. If its only one person that profits from what I did here, then I'm satisfied.

Someone sells here, na problem. I dash una goods. U de investigate your Papa. Investigation when go kill you and your household. Do not hide names, post the names and number here. Make devil s..hit for your head.

Esua sua whe, orieda, umuemu kwe we kufia, hooo...omo ri debono

This is my first and final warning to you, push this further and I will be forced to act.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 12, 2012
lari03:
I did the same this morning, I entered the fxpro stats so am up and running,F9D1 is a strategy for real trending markets, just like normal moving averages if they cross from below,and it occurs on 2 time frames 15mins and 1hr, then the signal is a confirmed buy, if the averages cross from above and it is confirmed over 2 or more time frames then, it is a confirmed sell signal.
Pretty good summary, to think you already read with such understanding makes me happy.

I never really took out time to learn sweet spot, London rush was delivering big time and i didn't see the need to switch or start mastering another indicator.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by jidowu84: 9:45pm On May 12, 2012
blink182: You are very Stu. pid. I reside in delta state. Come meet me make I break your head with bottle. If you think say I make money forget street, you are so wrong. I've passed the stage of paying attention to your likes. If its only one person that profits from what I did here, then I'm satisfied.

Someone sells here, na problem. I dash una goods. U de investigate your Papa. Investigation when go kill you and your household. Do not hide names, post the names and number here. Make devil s..hit for your head.

Esua sua whe, orieda, umuemu kwe we kufia, hooo...omo ri debono

This is my first and final warning to you, push this further and I will be forced to act.
yes am back; i know your type. If my fight with you will bring out the original manual against your original plan of selling it trickishly using me as a medium of passing accros fruadulent msg. U dnt get it right in d first place. You are kpimp,blink182,effanga,osy etc. Am folowing you if you dnt knw. Why are u so dubious and wicked? I advise you to change ur ways. If u dnt, it will land you in jail. If no man sees you; God in heaven is looking at you. You have no a hiding place. Just give it to guys in pretence. Yur hope is dashed already.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 12, 2012
the sweet spot finder looks too good to be trusted. how many candles does it repaint
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 12, 2012
aguiyi: the sweet spot finder looks too good to be trusted. how many candles does it repaint
Never learnt it or placed live trade with it.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 12, 2012
jidowu84:
yes am back; i know your type. If my fight with you will bring out the original manual against your original plan of selling it trickishly using me as a medium of passing accros fruadulent msg. U dnt get it right in d first place. You are kpimp,blink182,effanga,osy etc. Am folowing you if you dnt knw. Why are u so dubious and wicked? I advise you to change ur ways. If u dnt, it will land you in jail. If no man sees you; God in heaven is looking at you. You have no a hiding place. Just give it to guys in pretence. Yur hope is dashed already.
I said post my name and ☎ number, you talk too much. If you can't then get lost.

I posted all my indicators and was unable to upload those files, now you claim I wanted to sell to you, for how much if I may ask? Your stupidity knows no bound, I even took pain to post the delivery failure notice and you still claim the mail you received was from me. To think I got banned trying to clear your name after posting the notice here.

As for those IDs you posted, the owners will definitely be laughing at your insanity. I am not addicted to posting on NL like you so I don't need multiple IDs. Moderators ought to ban your two IDs as you have personally claimed to own.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by jidowu84: 12:12am On May 13, 2012
blink182: I said post my name and ☎ number, you talk too much. If you can't then get lost.

I posted all my indicators and was unable to upload those files, now you claim I wanted to sell to you, for how much if I may ask? Your stupidity knows no bound, I even took pain to post the delivery failure notice and you still claim the mail you received was from me. To think I got banned trying to clear your name after posting the notice here.

As for those IDs you posted, the owners will definitely be laughing at your insanity. I am not addicted to posting on NL like you so I don't need multiple IDs. Moderators ought to ban your two IDs as you have personally claimed to own.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by jidowu84: 12:23am On May 13, 2012
blink182: I said post my name and ☎ number, you talk too much. If you can't then get lost.

so ie dey pain you? Cos i heat the nail @ the head. Dnt cry now. Cos ur time of crying is yet to come.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:08am On May 13, 2012
sweet spot finder repaints badly, stay away from it
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2012
@ aguiyi i don't understand, what do you mean repainting? Havnt taken out time to study it, could you elaborate?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2012
aguiyi: sweet spot finder repaints badly, stay away from it
Which market are you applying it to?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 13, 2012
testing an indicator is similar to testing an ea.
open strategy tester and follow this steps to test any indicator whether sold or free and find out whether its worth ur stress in a live trade senerio before going live with it.

for expert advisor, choose anyone in ur metatrader
choose any currency symbol
enable date and choose any date you want it to start and end the test
enable visual mode and drag it to 29,30 or 31 for better performance
do not enable optimization
click on start
you will see ur meter trader running like its a normal trading day
put the indicator you want to test on the chart as its running and observe the behavior of the indicator

A REPAINTING INDICATOR IN ONE THAT SHIFTS FROM ONE CANDLE TO ANOTHER, IT COULD BE CALLED RECALCULATING BUT NOTE THAT IN HINDSIGHT IT WILL LOOK LIKE A CRYSTAL BALL

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 13, 2012
we can also do without the fisher_yurik

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Entrepreneurs In Africa Who Started A Successful Business With $100 Or Less / Tax Clearance Certificate Required For Foreign Exchange Transactions In Banks / NNPC Ibadan On Fire, As Workers Steal Diesel Through Pipeline. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.