Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,650 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

As Promised My Forex Library - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Promised My Forex Library (22842 Views)

Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business / My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 10:16am On May 09, 2012
aguiyi: how effective is this system

@ blink182,i thought u quit forex because it was not working or am i missing the gist?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by jamace(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2012
^^^
jidowu84: Nothing in that mail o except phone no to call. Thanks

How did Idowu get the mail (from you) which he forwarded to Lucy?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by 9ja4u(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2012
blink182: Just sent it. Please send to others with all files I attached. wink
@bLINK PLS SEND to okotorobo@yahoo.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 10:34am On May 09, 2012
aguiyi: aguiyi: how effective is this system

@ blink182,i thought u quit forex because it was not working or am i missing the gist?
Was about to reply you when I got banned, I am temporarily off forex, I can't leave forex forever-dude forex is blood money. When greed and fear overcomes you in forex, you need to step aside, it was hard for me to do, I kept trading to revenge the market, sometimes with success others with disasters. When I was able to pull out I re-entered later with my fapturbo robot and a money manager that doubled my account in 2 days and blew it all away. Since then I chilled, lost about $2k in that transaction, so I chilled, na chilling I still de so. Now I have a day job that keeps me real busy and parties to attend at weekends so no time but eventually I will be back but mean while I decided to share my library as more and more people requested for it.

I was not a careful trader, I traded with up to 50% of my account aiming for as little as 10 pips, all I had to do was wait for london forex rush to break, forex market time and sweet spot finder also helped.

jamace: ^^^

How did Idowu get the mail (from you) which he forwarded to Lucy?
I don't know, I received a failure delivery notice this morning. I sent it out to everyone again with my gmail this time. I hope they all receive it.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 10:42am On May 09, 2012
8-)
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2012
@ all, thanks so much. i got manuals though not for all the indicators uploaded by blinkz.

@ blings, thanks so much for your handiwork, we are really grateful. pls can you kindly upload the F97D1 indicator for us to try, since you said it worth trying. THANKS AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:13am On May 09, 2012
:-D
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:23am On May 09, 2012
lari03:

Ok, I searched a little and it seems that indicator is good at spotting consolidations that build up to break outs, only that the most reliable signals come in the morning, well I will search for what time frame it works on best, I think it will be good for GBP vs other currencies like Aud,USD,NZD.
Dude there is a big manual in my mail sent, look for it and you are sure getting the hang of it.

fidellamo: @ all, thanks so much. i got manuals though not for all the indicators uploaded by blinkz.

@ blings, thanks so much for your handiwork, we are really grateful. pls can you kindly upload the [b]F97D1 indicator [/b]for us to try, since you said it worth trying. THANKS AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU!
Its not an indicator but a manual trading system in pdf format. If you received the mail, its among the manuals.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:34am On May 09, 2012
Please if anyone here has a means to upload them in a public site, they should so that when the link is clicked you can download everything.

I added Forex Analyzer to my first post, was able to patch the manual in. it is one massive signal generator, the guy who sold this to me was also selling the signals this software generated for N5000 monthly.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by surveycash(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2012
Not going thru this right now but kudos to the OP. Thank you for this.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:42am On May 09, 2012
. grin.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by bayfam(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2012
@lucy001 kindly sends it,also f97D1 to.... rarediamond26@gmail.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2012
lari03: Lucy pls send me this email. I can upload it online my email is olarolls03@gmail.com
Will send to you. Please upload and provide the link here.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 09, 2012
london rush = blood money = 2009/2010

i wonder if it's still efficient
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 09, 2012
n.oxide:
london rush = blood money = 2009/2010

i wonder if it's still efficient
Has the economics changed? No. History repeats itself every morning. 6am to 9am on GBP pairs, when the break out comes on 15-60 minutes chart, try looking for what is causing the break fundamentally, if its good, the market could be flying to as much as 70 pips from which 30 pips max is needed.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 09, 2012
i think someone should just zip it as a single file.
@op. Good job. Did u really make good cash before u partially quit? Why am asking is that u can as well as trade thru VPN dedicated server and still make money if and only if the EA are profitable
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 09, 2012
4bobo: i think someone should just zip it as a single file.
@op. Good job. Did u really make good cash before u partially quit? Why am asking is that u can as well as trade thru VPN dedicated server and still make money if and only if the EA are profitable
I bought softwares of about N300k or so, what do you think? Sure I made money, enough money to compete with g boys back in school.

As for VPN, that is how I use fapturbo, I install it there, turn off my system and trading continues. Fapturbo is reasonably profitable. They have live results on their website, you can see the robot's performance there.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 09, 2012
its all there now.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 09, 2012
blink182: I bought softwares of about N300k or so, what do you think? Sure I made money, enough money to compete with g boys back in school.

As for VPN, that is how I use fapturbo, I install it there, turn off my system and trading continues. Fapturbo is reasonably profitable. They have live results on their website, you can see the robot's performance there.
i know. I did market some of them like that. What i mean is that cant u just continue like that even as u are working now, using some of the robots. Or are u just tired of the stuff?
Besides i am in manually but i am yet to try any of hype EA .may be london rush hour will still do
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by arthuryemi(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2012
hello blink & lari, u guys are do a great job here.may d god dat giveth power to get pips bles u all sory 4 comin late to d party.pls guys or anyone who has it kindly foward d manuals to arthuryemi@gmail.com thaks
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 09, 2012
4bobo:
i know. I did market some of them like that. What i mean is that cant u just continue like that even as u are working now, using some of the robots. Or are u just tired of the stuff?
Besides i am in manually but i am yet to try any of hype EA .may be london rush hour will still do
Like I said, I'm really busy and party weekends, that aside forex does not guaranty me income, I mean income I can make projections on. Started commodity trading and was gliding, on my way to becoming a serious millionaire without working when Boko Haram struck, I couldn't travel to the north, you know as e de be now, money is meant to move not caged in one place. Recently met someone else here that is giving me alternatives to start dealing in the north again. When I have this fully setup, will fund with $5k, if I don't meet this benchmark, I am not funding. Every business I engage in must be considerably profitable and support me even if the others fail.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 09, 2012
lari03: its all there now.
Please provide the links to everything, thanks mate. wink Na God go bless you, you try pass me self. grin
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by arthuryemi(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2012
@lucy ,blink ,joseph pls anyother kind harted person pls send me d material pls am sill waitin thanks .i lov u all
arthuryemi@gmail.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 09, 2012
Thats very nice of u. Wishing you all the best in life.
I am still in forex race also. If i get good capital like u stated, i will increase it more to make good investment frm it. Its easy to have good returns uf your capital is large and you have good strategy and good mm. Like 10k to yeild 2k every mnth.
But if i may ask, is it online commodity trading on mt 4 platforms cos i see some brokers offering it on their platforms? If yes how profitable?
I have not traded it b4? Its only metals i know because its similar to currency trading but very few genuine brokers offers it now, and require large capital.
Anyway good to share ideas. People like u are scarce on this forum
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 09, 2012
4bobo: Thats very nice of u. Wishing you all the best in life.
I am still in forex race also. If i get good capital like u stated, i will increase it more to make good investment frm it. Its easy to have good returns uf your capital is large and you have good strategy and good mm. Like 10k to yeild 2k every mnth.
But if i may ask, is it online commodity trading on mt 4 platforms cos i see some brokers offering it on their platforms? If yes how profitable?
I have not traded it b4? Its only metals i know because its similar to currency trading but very few genuine brokers offers it now, and require large capital.
Anyway good to share ideas. People like u are scarce on this forum
No, its totally offline. I traded beniseed, onions and dry pepper. I buy when its cheap(harvest) then rent a store, pay security, give the local head kola, lock my shop and come home to chill. Fast forward 3-4 months just before the next planting season and prices of that same commodity has gone up. I return, scout for buyers, sell wholesale normal market price-aboki does not keep money in the bank, they settle me and i return home waiting for the next commodity to come online then i repeat the process. Dude you need to travel to Jigawa and see how Alhajis live. All they do is fence their wives in and drive Honda up and down. This happens in most nothern states though, this is the reason when I hear people talk of Nigeria splitting, i laugh.

Commodity trading is another blood money i tell you, if you have a million naira in it. Your neighbors will be scared of you because there will be no physical business but you live large constantly. Funny enough, pockets of Nigerians are into this and making money quietly. Some even guard information in a cult like manner.

Just last week, was chatting with a friend and asked what exactly was it his office did and he said they export charcoal, I was stunned because I live in a pretty small town and something of that nature and scale was occurring.

Yeah, my start up was N400k and my conservative projection for 12 months was N5m. As in worst case scenario of price change. With 100% reinvestment of profit.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 09, 2012
arthuryemi: hello blink & lari, u guys are do a great job here.may d god dat giveth power to get pips bles u all sory 4 comin late to d party.pls guys or anyone who has it kindly foward d manuals to arthuryemi@gmail.com thaks
Links to everything have been posted here, please use the links to download, Lari has been very kind to share.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 10, 2012
blink182: Please provide the links to everything, thanks mate. wink Na God go bless you, you try pass me self. grin
Just doing my bit, you never can tell who this will help to become a better trader. Na you wey give us ammo try pass, my own na just to share am.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2012
@ blink and lari, na una try pass. abeg lari just try push the mail wey blink send you to me, i will be very grateful. my e-mail is fidellamo@yahoo.com, the one that was sent to me is not complete at all. i cant see many of those you uploaded here and it is very difficult for me to download from here.

@ blink, abeg no talk say i be oliver twist o! but i no see the fapturbo stuff anywhere, can you pls still help us with it? God will bless you for the good work you have started as you comlete it. Thanks!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2012
fidellamo: @ blink and lari, na una try pass. abeg lari just try push the mail wey blink send you to me, i will be very grateful. my e-mail is fidellamo@yahoo.com, the one that was sent to me is not complete at all. i cant see many of those you uploaded here and it is very difficult for me to download from here.

@ blink, abeg no talk say i be oliver twist o! but i no see the fapturbo stuff anywhere, can you pls still help us with it? God will bless you for the good work you have started as you comlete it. Thanks!
Just click on the links and you will be directed straight to the folder where it exists in cyber space. Everything as sent by blink is now on this thread, you have to read the manual before applying the indicator.
Fapturbo is not transferable o! those guys sabi shield their work.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2012
[sub][/sub]@ lari, i cant find forex market time and sweet spot finder in the ones you uploaded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NNPC Ibadan On Fire, As Workers Steal Diesel Through Pipeline. Video / Nigeria, China Bank Agree On Yuan / Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.