Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

As Promised My Forex Library - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Promised My Forex Library (22879 Views)

Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business / My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 13, 2012
aguiyi: testing an indicator is similar to testing an ea.
open strategy tester and follow this steps to test any indicator whether sold or free and find out whether its worth ur stress in a live trade senerio before going live with it.

for expert advisor, choose anyone in ur metatrader
choose any currency symbol
enable date and choose any date you want it to start and end the test
enable visual mode and drag it to 29,30 or 31 for better performance
do not enable optimization
click on start
you will see ur meter trader running like its a normal trading day
put the indicator you want to test on the chart as its running and observe the behavior of the indicator

A REPAINTING INDICATOR IN ONE THAT SHIFTS FROM ONE CANDLE TO ANOTHER, IT COULD BE CALLED RECALCULATING BUT NOTE THAT IN HINDSIGHT IT WILL LOOK LIKE A CRYSTAL BALL
In all my years of using Mt4 no one told me this. Great job. This is the reason I love sharing knowledge because then others see a reason to share.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 13, 2012
fxdigit and trendalert are the same thing with different names

it doesnt repaint

it requires optimization(tweaking)

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2012
ok @ aguiyi, it seems you have a good knowledge of fx. pls add me up we need to talk better. Whats this optimization/tweaking stuff, pls throw more light on these stuff when you post, we are mostly learners here and are not as informed as you are.

Which indicator/ea/system do you actualy use pls.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by samuelkanu: 11:00pm On May 13, 2012
aguiyi: testing an indicator is similar to testing an ea.
open strategy tester and follow this steps to test any indicator whether sold or free and find out whether its worth ur stress in a live trade senerio before going live with it.

for expert advisor, choose anyone in ur metatrader
choose any currency symbol
enable date and choose any date you want it to start and end the test
enable visual mode and drag it to 29,30 or 31 for better performance
do not enable optimization
click on start
you will see ur meter trader running like its a normal trading day
put the indicator you want to test on the chart as its running and observe the behavior of the indicator

A REPAINTING INDICATOR IN ONE THAT SHIFTS FROM ONE CANDLE TO ANOTHER, IT COULD BE CALLED RECALCULATING BUT NOTE THAT IN HINDSIGHT IT WILL LOOK LIKE A CRYSTAL BALL
Aguiyi, then how do we test an indicator with strategy tester because i tried what you said and it seems it is only for eas. PPls outline for indicators
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 7:16am On May 14, 2012
i will find time to do that later today

tweaking means adjusting the settings of an indicator to meet ur taste
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2012
@aguiyi, you never answer me o about the indicator wey you dey use, lolz! Whats your take on the fx analyzer? Seems to be a very good one too
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 10:05am On May 14, 2012
i like keeping a neat chart, the fx analyzer clusters chart with its many indicators and that could be confusing.

less is better in forex cool
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 10:16am On May 14, 2012
aguiyi: i like keeping a neat chart, the fx analyzer clusters chart with its many indicators and that could be confusing.

less is better in forex cool
Yeah, its really clumsy
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by REXREGIS: 10:56am On May 14, 2012
OH WELL, FXANALYZER SEEMS LIKE THE WAY TO GO FOR ME.I KINDA ADAPT VERY WELL TO THE TEMPLATE AND ITS WORKINGS.IT GAVE ME 25 PIPS THIS MORNING(NOT A BAD START FOR A LEARNER).
AND SERIOUSLY,BLINK 182, YOU REALLY DESERVE A LOT OF CREDIT FOR INITIATING THIS THREAD WHICH I CONSIDER A VERY KIND GIFT.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2012
@aguiyh, i didnt mean in the aspect of chat being messy i meant in its efficacy, how effective it is. If it generates correct signals, who giues a dalm if its messy or not.

Besides you have criticized almost everything here as not good enough, which one do you use then?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:18am On May 14, 2012
REX REGIS: OH WELL, FXANALYZER SEEMS LIKE THE WAY TO GO FOR ME.I KINDA ADAPT VERY WELL TO THE TEMPLATE AND ITS WORKINGS.IT GAVE ME 25 PIPS THIS MORNING(NOT A BAD START FOR A LEARNER).
AND SERIOUSLY,BLINK 182, YOU REALLY DESERVE A LOT OF CREDIT FOR INITIATING THIS THREAD WHICH I CONSIDER A VERY KIND GIFT.
My work here is done grin grin
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:22am On May 14, 2012
am not criticizing them bro, am just rying to help us reduce our concentration. someone just said FXanalyzer is good for him, ur question should be, how do you use it, and what tf and settings
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:23am On May 14, 2012
fidellamo: @aguiyh, i didnt mean in the aspect of chat being messy i meant in its efficacy, how effective it is. If it generates correct signals, who giues a dalm if its messy or not.

Besides you have criticized almost everything here as not good enough, which one do you use then?
He has not criticized wrongly, all he has said is very correct. I advise you should be patient, but honestly different people have different things that work for them. You should find what works for you, are you a scalper, day trader or over night trader? there is something for you. Please find what suits you. What may work for aguiyi may not work for you.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:24am On May 14, 2012
aguiyi: am not criticizing them bro, am just rying to help us reduce our concentration. someone just said FXanalyzer is good for him, ur question should be, how do you use it, and what tf and settings
please keep up the good work wink
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:30am On May 14, 2012
this is how my chart looks, i use ema 5 and 50 .

currency strength meter

trend direction

oscilator

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:31am On May 14, 2012
aguiyi: this is how my chart looks, i use ema 5 and 50 .

currency strength meter

trend direction

oscilator
Is this indicator from me too?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by samuelkanu: 11:55am On May 14, 2012
aguiyi: this is how my chart looks, i use ema 5 and 50 .

currency strength meter

trend direction

oscilator
The able crocodile, could you please upload some of those your indies not on mt4 so we can also try them out.Thanks for sharing in advance. I simply like the simplicity of your chart and it also explicit
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2012
fidellamo: @aguiyh, i didnt mean in the aspect of chat being messy i meant in its efficacy, how effective it is. If it generates correct signals, who giues a dalm if its messy or not.

nope

am answering fidellamo
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by scottabj(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2012
I have $1500 liberty Reserve for sale @ 165 per 1USD. Come
for instant funding at Aisha Plaza suite 014, Central Business
District fct or visit my blog. call 08039170339
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2012
yeah, i understood completely what you were trying to do, that was just a way to get you to share what indicator you use since i had asked three times and you refused to say.

@ blinks, i understand you have to find what works for you and stick to it but in doing so, one has to avail himself of a wide range of the indicators and have have a fair knowledge of it, then you can know the one that best suits you and work for you. If not, you wil have to restrain yourself and may not be able to maximise the market for profit, which is what we all want.

@ aguiyi, how do you use ema 5 and 50? Is it the same concept as what is in the f9d1 manual? And as samuelkanu has earlier requested, could you please be kind enough to upload them here for others to try out and see if we can benefit from it too, thanks.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2012
@ scottabj, i spoke with you earlier on phone before your post here. I need LR and your price is ok but just that the quantity you are demanding as minimum is too much. I need just 11 units to try out somthing, if you will oblige me, i will come over as soon as you let me know. You may as well have a number of customers from me, who knows?

You stoped droping signals @ your thread and blog as promised, what happened?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 14, 2012
fidellamo: yeah, i understood completely what you were trying to do, that was just a way to get you to share what indicator you use since i had asked three times and you refused to say.

@ blinks, i understand you have to find what works for you and stick to it but in doing so, one has to avail himself of a wide range of the indicators and have have a fair knowledge of it, then you can know the one that best suits you and work for you. If not, you wil have to restrain yourself and may not be able to maximise the market for profit, which is what we all want.

@ aguiyi, how do you use ema 5 and 50? Is it the same concept as what is in the f9d1 manual? And as samuelkanu has earlier requested, could you please be kind enough to upload them here for others to try out and see if we can benefit from it too, thanks.
yes bro

you can as well put the 5 and 50 in the trendalert indicator and use it on the 4h, your sl should be 10 pips above the trendalert arrow or till you see a counter direction arrow
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by ghasmark: 6:26pm On May 14, 2012
NEED ANY FOREX ROBOT JUST CALL ME AND I WILL PLACE THE ORDER FOR YOU.

TEL: 07033006185

BB PIN:2573145B
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by santuse: 1:42pm On May 15, 2012
blink182: Just sent it. Please send to others with all files I attached. wink
pls lucy001 send to me too.
Santa1340@yahoo.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 15, 2012
santuse:
pls lucy001 send to me too.
Santa1340@yahoo.com
You no longer need to ask anyone for anything, everything is here. Will edit my initial post to show them.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by scottabj(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2012
fidellamo: @ scottabj, i spoke with you earlier on phone before your post here. I need LR and your price is ok but just that the quantity you are demanding as minimum is too much. I need just 11 units to try out somthing, if you will oblige me, i will come over as soon as you let me know. You may as well have a number of customers from me, who knows?

You stoped droping signals @ your thread and blog as promised, what happened?

the signal blog has been undated. I don't post signal when my system doesn't say so. I will reaffirmed that the minimum LR we sell is $50.
thanks
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2012
hello guys, why has this thread turned to a grave yard? I think we have had enough testing time, lets now come up with our discoveries.

Is the London forex rush still a valid indicator? If it is then id is the dumbest indicator i have ever seen. Not a single signal since the day it was installed on my mt4.

For me F9D1 is the bomb. Its the strategy that never fails if follwed correctly. Combine it with the Trend alert indicator and you become formidable.

Not good with the EAs so i havn't tried any of them yet, concentrating all my energy on the F9D1 strategy cos i don't think there will be any EA as good as it.

@ blink, thanks so much man! You have done me a great favour.

@ all, lets hear from you

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2012
how are you using the fd91, its what am using but i removed other indicators to concent on ema 5 and 50 on the 4h.
ema 21 and 50 on the 1h and 15m is also promising
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by 401kk: 10:01am On May 20, 2012
Thanks for the indicators. May you remain blessed
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 20, 2012
fidellamo: hello guys, why has this thread turned to a grave yard? I think we have had enough testing time, lets now come up with our discoveries.

Is the London forex rush still a valid indicator? If it is then id is the dumbest indicator i have ever seen. Not a single signal since the day it was installed on my mt4.

For me F9D1 is the bomb. Its the strategy that never fails if follwed correctly. Combine it with the Trend alert indicator and you become formidable.

Not good with the EAs so i havn't tried any of them yet, concentrating all my energy on the F9D1 strategy cos i don't think there will be any EA as good as it.

@ blink, thanks so much man! You have done me a great favour.

@ all, lets hear from you
Yeah, you should explain in detail how you use the F9D1.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by udemzyudex(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2012
thanks for the info bro...pls help with manual....udeme.peter5@yahoo.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by goldenboi(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2012
I used the london forex rush and it generated signals on GJ last week and they were correct signals.

Made some profit on it.

Its very easy to use and i kinda like it!!.

Guess its what i might be using for my GBP pairs.

Thanks @OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tax Clearance Certificate Required For Foreign Exchange Transactions In Banks / Binance Confirms Working With Tinubu Govt To Block Dollar-naira Exchange / Nigeria, China Bank Agree On Yuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.