Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

As Promised My Forex Library - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Promised My Forex Library (22876 Views)

Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business / My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by stson: 10:40am On May 23, 2012
keni:

I made three trades with it so far, one loss two profit

pls do u mind listing this trades .also tanx 2 blink 4 the good deeds.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:11am On May 23, 2012
traders listen and listen well
FD91 is the way to go.

fidellamo, EMA 5 and 50 on the 4h while ema 21 and 50 on the 1h, each time they both agree , you are in green

@ blink182, tnx for the insight, i dont like EA's, i even have one in my name, a profitable one even but i prefer manual trading.

peace guys, am out of here
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2012
well done guys, this is the way to go. When you see a sure green, you alert others. I think this will make us be more like a family and keep the thread going.

@ aguiyi, we are on the same page, I LOVE F9D1. I don't have to wait for so long and sometimes get disappointed before i can trade.

Keep on the good jobs guys and may the green pips be with us all!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MrTemple(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2012
aguiyi: traders listen and listen well
FD91 is the way to go.

fidellamo, EMA 5 and 50 on the 4h while ema 21 and 50 on the 1h, each time they both agree , you are in green

@ blink182, tnx for the insight, i dont like EA's, i even have one in my name, a profitable one even but i prefer manual trading.

I trust ur judgement bro bt my prob is SL & TP, can u or any oda person help?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:57am On May 23, 2012
i do 1:1 , 40pips on the 1h and 80pips on the h4

i however dont use sl instead i place a counter pending trade (hedge)
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MrTemple(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2012
aguiyi: i do 1:1 , 40pips on the 1h and 80pips on the h4

Tanks a million bro.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by goldenboi(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2012
blink182: Wow, you guys are forcing my hand to start trading again soonest grin If you are not greedy and strictly follow the london rush and market trend signal, you are sure to almost always hit home runs anything from 50 pips to 70 pips. Now that's money on a standard account.

Thanks Boss!!! More grease!!!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 23, 2012
aguiyi: i do 1:1 , 40pips on the 1h and 80pips on the h4

You de burst my head oh grin Chei, see men.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 23, 2012
goldenboi:

Thanks Boss!!! More grease!!!
You are welcome. Never knew they would be of so much help, would have uploaded them long ago.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 23, 2012
aguiyi: traders listen and listen well
FD91 is the way to go.

Thank you too grin
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MrTemple(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2012
@ All,

pls can sum1 give d parameter settings 4 London Rush if any 4 better signal.

1 Luv.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 23, 2012
Mr Temple: @ All,

pls can sum1 give d parameter settings 4 London Rush if any 4 better signal.

1 Luv.
Do not temper with its settings, it has a manual-READ IT!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MrTemple(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2012
blink182: Do not temper with its settings, it has a manual-READ IT!

YES boss
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 24, 2012
How did today go?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by swiftz(f): 4:22pm On May 24, 2012
blink182: How did today go?

Yeah. How did today go? Been following this thread and i must confess I love d progress... Tried d FD91 indicator on a demo but the ''many crossing'' of d ema's got my eyes spinning.

Thanks @blink182 for this. More pips to u guys.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 24, 2012
swiftz:

Yeah. How did today go? Been following this thread and i must confess I love d progress... Tried d FD91 indicator on a demo but the ''many crossing'' of d ema's got my eyes spinning.

Thanks @blink182 for this. More pips to u guys.
Lol, have never tried it. But there are people here who are making serious progress with, so ask them.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 24, 2012
Please, guys updates. Encourage others. grin
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MrTemple(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2012
London FX Rush,
Gave 4 signals 2day bt did nt hit TP, so I closed wen i saw d reversal.
GbpUsd - sell
GbpJpy - sell
EurGbp - sell
GbpChf - buy

I totaled 60pips profit in all.

sory i could nt place d alert here cos I'm still trying it out.

1 lUV.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by swiftz(f): 9:03pm On May 24, 2012
Mr Temple: London FX Rush,
GbpUsd - sell
GbpJpy - sell
EurGbp - sell
GbpChf - buy

1 lUV.

Ok..Congrats. Come on guys, keep the testimonies rolling....
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 24, 2012
Mr Temple: London FX Rush,
GbpUsd - sell
GbpJpy - sell
EurGbp - sell
GbpChf - buy

1 lUV.
Good one, please I hope you are using Market Trend alongside London Forex Rush? If a buy signal is given and market trend indicates the trend is falling, you ignore the signal. I hope that's how you use it.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MrTemple(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2012
blink182: Good one, please I hope you are using Market Trend alongside London Forex Rush? If a buy signal is given and market trend indicates the trend is falling, you ignore the signal. I hope that's how you use it.

Yes I make use of market trend indicator & dey must agree b4 i enter d trade. if nt, its nt valid.
Tanks.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2012
Wow! Finally we have a lady in the house, you are very much welcome. Well, F9D1 could be very confusing initially but just get acquinted with it by using it more frequently and i bet you will always be thanking God that you came accross it.

About London forex rush, i will start using it effectively from Monday and be sure to get updates from me each day it breaks.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by surveycash(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2012
You guys are doing a great job here that I am forced to join the testers. I took my time to read the 6 pages on this thread and decided to go with F9D1 and London Forex Rush. I am starting with the former first. Below are the trades I just entered based on my understanding of what I have read so far...

I have some observations on the f9d1. I noticed the author did not talk about using stoploss...How do one place SL? I see trading without one as gamble, so am not comfortable with this yet..

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by swiftz(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2012
fidellamo: Wow! Finally we have a lady in the house, you are very much welcome. Well, F9D1 could be very confusing initially but just get acquinted with it by using it more frequently and i bet you will always be thanking God that you came accross it.

About London forex rush, i will start using it effectively from Monday and be sure to get updates from me each day it breaks.

LOL. Thanks jare.. But can d 5$50 EMA(4H) and 21&50 EMA(1H) do d job perfectly?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2012
Well, thats not the way i use the F9D1. Ppl have different ways stuffs works for them but basically, EMA50 is the key.

See my post on this, i explained how i use F9D1 explicitly there (sorry i am posting from a phone, i would have quoted it).

@ surveycash, good job but i think you should time when you place your order better. You can set sl for your self, depending on how much loss you can bear.

Feel free to ask any more questions. Happy green pips to ya'al!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 7:53am On May 25, 2012
fidellamo: Well, thats not the way i use the F9D1. Ppl have different ways stuffs works for them but basically, EMA50 is the key.

See my post on this, i explained how i use F9D1 explicitly there (sorry i am posting from a phone, i would have quoted it).

@ surveycash, good job but i think you should time when you place your order better. You can set sl for your self, depending on how much loss you can bear.

Feel free to ask any more questions. Happy green pips to ya'al!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 10:32am On May 26, 2012
Updates
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 26, 2012
^^^ how was ur experience with liteforex, i hav lost almost a total of $14k to them. they are criminals in my view
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by yamakuza: 1:03pm On May 26, 2012
aguiyi: ^^^ how was ur experience with liteforex, i hav lost almost a total of $14k to them. they are criminals in my view
sorry about that.

So, which are the best 4 brokers in your view?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 26, 2012
aguiyi: ^^^ how was ur experience with liteforex, i hav lost almost a total of $14k to them. they are criminals in my view
Wow, I don't know if I should laughing but I can imagine how it felt. Liteforex is run by a Russian mob, I used them for most of last year, when your balance is below $800 or generally low, you have no problem but the moment your account grows to a certain level, they place their spotlight on you and ensure you loose it to a level where your account becomes useless.

Fxpro is still the broker to use if you are into forex on a professional level, to start with, their minimum deposit is $500. Jokers are not permitted. If you want to experiment then use fxopen and the rest that accept LR.

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by sirguynaso: 5:07pm On May 26, 2012
is fx real or fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. / Tax Clearance Certificate Required For Foreign Exchange Transactions In Banks / Nigeria, China Bank Agree On Yuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.