Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? (13440 Views)

3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 10, 2012
llullipup: Good Morning

Is it right for me to employ my ex-girlfriend to work for me in my company? I dated her for five years but we never made love , we just kissed.

I want to employ her and i have no feelings for her again because i am in love with my beauty angel

Is this a good decision?

From your write-up, I could deduce that you are highly placed. I would suggest you get her a job elsewhere which I believe you are. Take it from me today, it will happen. She will start by telling you her problem and you'll feel the need to help her one way or the other. Do not give room to devil.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by balogunsam(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2012
its not d best decision,@ OP....u may not have any intentions but how about her? Ur level has changed but you are still single....like my mothere used to say ''all u know is u are over her,what if she wants u all over again?''
this is true. Ur changed status may even make her more desperate. Like the real pple here av said,i suggest u use one of your contacts to get her a job and move on. When she secures d job,forget about her...u've helped her,ur relationship and ur woman... Dont allow urself to be tempted. Cheers!
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by adeobaoluw: 7:59am On May 10, 2012
Hum!! I dey laf & still dey lafing!! Well, der is nothin bad in assisting ha if u can but definately else where. Am a lady & I no wat am tokin about; I will do anytin even go exra miles 2 get u bak if I want u by all means. I mit pretend not 2 av such agenda of wantin u bak but I SWEAR! U won't escape o! Which lady no lik beta tin: u said ur level av chngd ba! (I laf in pidgin) mi 2 wan make my level go up now so I will 1st use jazz scater u & dat girl wey no wan make u get feelings 4mi. By d time I finish wit u, na u go dey sing love song around me jor!! Am jos bin frank ni o!!! U beta don't start wat will put u in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 10, 2012

Is it right for me to employ my ex-girlfriend to work for me in my company? I dated her for five years but we never made love , we just kissed.

I want to employ her and i have no feelings for her again because i am in love with my beauty angel

Is this a good decision?

Men are always the architect of their problems.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08am On May 10, 2012
adeobaoluw: Hum!! I dey laf & still dey lafing!! Well, der is nothin bad in assisting ha if u can but definately else where. Am a lady & I no wat am tokin about; I will do anytin even go exra miles 2 get u bak if I want u by all means. I mit pretend not 2 av such agenda of wantin u bak but I SWEAR! U won't escape o! Which lady no lik beta tin: u said ur level av chngd ba! (I laf in pidgin) mi 2 wan make my level go up now so I will 1st use jazz scater u & dat girl wey no wan make u get feelings 4mi. By d time I finish wit u, na u go dey sing love song around me jor!! Am jos bin frank ni o!!! U beta don't start wat will put u in trouble.
Awon eleyi bedt gan o! Ur babalawo dey Skype?
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by PrinceDudu(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2012
llullipup:

thanks bro

this statement here seems to sound like u've already made up your mind.

Its doesn't matter whether your current babe has more of every every. Boys will still be boys.
And the way I see it. YOU still want to bleep her.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by chuksme(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2012
Poster,to be frank with you. you are a man, forget all about you level has changed and she is not the type of your choice. All those speech are useless.

there is no way this lady will work in your company without you having sexual feeling with her one day.it is impossible,you know it very well in your mind.

you better look for Job another side for than to employ her in your company.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by alexola20(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2012
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Eminentsam(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2012
careytommy: You are employing her because you want to 'help' her?
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
u be arrow !
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by georgee07(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2012
You hv good intentions i supposed. But hv u discussed it wit ur beauty? If not pls seek her opinion first b/4 u go on.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by unclenna(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2012

Is this a good decision?

capital NO. DON'T EVER DO THAT.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by bajosky: 9:07am On May 10, 2012
for offering her a job ,is good plan.but u never told us
1.what led to ur break up.
2.Now u said level has changed but how wuld she feel serving her angel she once tot will be her husband.
3.Ur present educated and pretty angel should be a prayer warrior in the making.
4.this ur ex-gf is she formally married?is she a 4give and forget type.?
5.U yourself be caution that once beaten twice shy ,d invitatn u ar doing today be equal to d task of quenching the fire in future.
Beware of envy,hatred,jealousy,revenge etca
Prrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiipthe ellusive unexpectd match has kicked of with two pretty attacking Queens filing out for a contest of supremacy ....gudluck to d manager, our commentary wil last after 90mins of action in d field of play(the hrt/mind)
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by pendo89(f): 9:11am On May 10, 2012
ArQueBusieR: If you feel her expertise will do your company any good, please forget about issues up in the air, and ensure you get her onboard.
I don't know about you, but I'm good at shutting out emotions when it comes to professional matters.

There.
Business + Pleasure = Death.

You must be very principled to ignore her advances or else it wont be long before you post a quickie story like one ONV4
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Osasmann(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2012
For the fact that you no longer have any feelings for her and you are contended with what you have now (I mean your wife or your girlfriend), no problem you can help her by giving her employment in your company. But try as much as possible to distance yourself from her and less talk.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by linsa01(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2012
Nothing badt nah. Sebi you want her to work under you.... She will 'walk' under you. 'O ma sise labe e'. Lol.

To be frank, pls dnt dare it.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by llullipup: 9:33am On May 10, 2012
Kockane: It all depends, if ur d overly religious/responsible type or you be guyman... Eida way, I believe under d current circumstances, ur both gonn be susceptible to desires of d flesh being dat you pple have had some sorta intimacy in d past. Nufn like "my level has changed", if you were able to kiss dis chick @ sum point in ur life, trust me, you don't need spiritual konji to go all d way, it only takes a minimal upsurge of hormones and you'd find urselves boning each oda ryt dere in d office! So,now d question is, are you gonn b capable of keepin tins professional? Watever decision you make sha, God be wiv you. BTW, wats ur confusion abt? A.Is it dat its against ur work ethic to have sexual relationships with fellow workers or B. You wldnt wanna cheat on ur woman or C. She is beneath ur level? If its C den guy, bone dat tin, woman wey una don kiss, smooch... I doubt you'll be able to keep ur hands off her eventually. Trust me.

I have never make love to her before its only kissing bro
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Dondbuzor: 9:33am On May 10, 2012
bayooooooo: Not a bad idea. Just make sure you have a mobile mattress from your car to your office.

ño, de don't need any mattrass.

Standing quickie ll always do
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Dondbuzor: 9:35am On May 10, 2012
kollymercy: Let me know once you re ready to run this company down. I might be able to suggest a better idea

But this one is not too bad as well.

Badt guy$

U wan buy d guy coy even b4 it finally crumble

Note: Never mix love and business together, ok?

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Degis(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2012
What thou proposeth to do, Do thou quickly, for thy stupidity shall be made manifest swiftly and in a short while
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by llullipup: 9:47am On May 10, 2012
Taofeek-basit:
Good morning pals, advice, if you are the person that disflowered your Ex, dont deer it,cos the feelings wil always be there

NO AM NOT THE PERSON THAT disflowered HER I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER PANT NOR HER BREAST BEFORE
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by mitcheldan: 9:56am On May 10, 2012
These are one of the reasons most business dont exceed some number of years. Do you employ people becouse you them or you employ becouse that are relevant and compitent to handle the vecant possitions in your organsation, you end up increasing your over head cost and a drastic drop your company mostly profit.
i like nairaland so much i visit 4-5 times daily and this is first time am making comment on thread.
Bro, follow the normal HR process b4 bringing her into the organisation and if she does not meet up the requirement let her know is not your fault take to xplain to her is the mgt decision.
To other business people reading this, pls take time to put your organisational process, system, structure in place so to take some burding off your shoulder very very key.
Lots of company this multinations have them that is y they run on auto pilot, i do that for SME and they spring up like never b4. Please business is not a tea party handle with care and have your children, children in mind to continue after you retire.
I just hope i have been a blessing to some 1 this morin?. Further clearification, daniel.osang@con-edge.com.ng or 08034157425
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by chucky234(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2012
llullipup: I CANT DISGRACE MY SELF WITH HER SHE IS NOT MY TYPE AND MY GAL IS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND EDUCATED THAN HER I JUST WANTED TO HELP HER . WHEN I SAW HER LASTWEEK SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE STAYING AT HOME THAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR WORK, THE FUNIEST THING IS THAT MY LEVEL HAS CHANGE I WAS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN SHE KNEW ME.
Why are you talking like a kid nah,you are talking of level when you spent five whole years with her. Emotions has nothing to do with level or education and you will soon discover she has also grown up,more mature and sexier than your beautiful gal.
Look for a job in another company for her because you will surely get more than you bargain for if you eventually employ her in your company and you will end up loosing that beautiful gal you so much love as you claimed.
BE WARNED!!!
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by chucky234(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2012
adeobaoluw: Hum!! I dey laf & still dey lafing!! Well, der is nothin bad in assisting ha if u can but definately else where. Am a lady & I no wat am tokin about; I will do anytin even go exra miles 2 get u bak if I want u by all means. I mit pretend not 2 av such agenda of wantin u bak but I SWEAR! U won't escape o! Which lady no lik beta tin: u said ur level av chngd ba! (I laf in pidgin) mi 2 wan make my level go up now so I will 1st use jazz scater u & dat girl wey no wan make u get feelings 4mi. By d time I finish wit u, na u go dey sing love song around me jor!! Am jos bin frank ni o!!! U beta don't start wat will put u in trouble.
I laff fall comot for car seat,help me tell am make him hear oooo!
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by ogoebube(f): 10:28am On May 10, 2012
Abeg bros no start wetin you no say you go fit finish ooooooo dnt say i didnt warn you. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by vanstanzy(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2012
[b][/b]
llullipup:

NO AM NOT THE PERSON THAT disflowered HER I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER PANT NOR HER BREAST BEFORE

[b]@llullipup

U are going to want to see her pant and even go further to keep screwing her senseless till u impregnate her. Forget whether she's ur type or not, u gonna screw her once u employ her. Its just a matter of time. Take this from a fellow man, i know how it works.[b]
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Habibakasim(f): 10:42am On May 10, 2012
Wel nt a bad idea in helpin hr bt ar u sure sh is out 4 gud coz men na Ex oooooooo tink abt dat
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by nkemmu(f): 10:44am On May 10, 2012
@op,you don forget say nah money make your beauty/wifey fine as she dey aby?say if ur ex start dey earn salary her levels go change too.she go buy better cloth wear,rup better cream come posible get better friends as she don dey wok.nah den you no say she be fine pass your beauty as you call am.especialy una wey be men wey brain/litle junior dey control una anyhw.abeg,no start wefin you no fit finish.cheers

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by adeshina4u: 10:45am On May 10, 2012
If you knew that it was okay to employ her, why will you mention it in this forum? it is simply out of the question, seek for other way to "help" her if that is your intention. Except for you are looking for how to create trouble for yourself when you can avoid it.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by JJKADRY(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2012
My guy, it's like you wnt 2 use d opprtunity 2 finish ur unfinished business and ruin your matrimonial home. If know u she deserves ur employment assistance, help her get it somewhere else. Protect ur marriage ooo. It's very important
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by wirewire(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2012
she is not your level now cos she isnt having cash. employ her,pay her well and when she start dressing well,you must be tempted.i trust girls.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by member479760: 11:06am On May 10, 2012
very nice decision, time to do the thing!
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by azpekuliar: 11:24am On May 10, 2012
Stop deceiving urself if u employ her u have tot abt it somewhere in ur mind to Bleep her dis time around and the chance will surely come. Even for asking dis question u ve already tot of having sex with her u re just asking to satisfy ur conscience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? / Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.